Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite)

2 posters

Go down

Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) Empty Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite)

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 am

Murazar had nodded off on the way there and now as he instinctly felt the train come to a halt his head jerked awake and his body flinched naturally from waking up somewhere he wasn't used to waking up in. He looked over and found Shula not there, must be checking on her things or using the bathroom..Or... He looked out the window, she was securing the bags. After all, he was safe enough in the carriage. They didn't need anyone else to take their bags, or more likely hers. He just had a large backpack that held just enough clothes and weaponry in it to survive.

He walked his way through and out of the train onto the platform as the handler set her bags in front of her carefully. He spoke with a smile as a gentleman and had asked her if she needed help. Mura dressed in his jeans and T-shirt, with only a leather jacket to offset it and make him look tougher than he would without it. After all, he never did look tough or powerful. It was a perfect cover for what he truly was, after all who suspected the average height, rare hair colored guy that seemed to always look classy if just by the way he held himself.

He spoke with a handsome smile and after slinging his backpack on he picked up shulas things carefully." I got these, can't leave my girl without me after all." He winked to her, that mean't that now was the time to for sure start the act. They way he spoke should have been a dead giveaway. The wink was to make sure, and a flirtacious gesture.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) Empty Re: Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite)

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 am

It was almost kind of funny how much Fox seemed to think she needed a reminder that now they were pretending. Really, she'd spent most of her life in books because she wasn't allowed out unless necessary. Pretending she was anyone but her was something she'd had years of practice at. Maybe not acting, but thankfully there were people in the world more awkward to be around than she was, and they weren't pretending to be anything at all. She smiled sweetly as her companion leaned to take the small suitcase from the attendant. Sucky as it was, there was something to be said about a disaster destroying all of your belongings a few months prior; not a lot to pack for things like this, especially since she'd left her costumes and brighter clothes at home, trying to keep them from being spotted a mile away.

"I wouldn't have left without you," she said with a small giggle, looking around the busy area. "I was just getting a map and asking if an eatery Grandfather told me about. Swallowing down her body's natural urge to blush as she reached her arm up to wrap around Fox's elbow in a ladylike fashion. Shula smiled brightly at the employee and gave a small wave as she turned away from him, looking up to Murazar. The ride up was something longer than she was used to, her natural Ishvallan accent mingling with her Amestrian accent, creating something out of place but not horrible. "So where to first? Check into where we're staying?" It wasn't that she was a natural at acting at all, but as far as she knew a relationship with a person was just like being their best friend plus a few extra things after you married them.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite) Empty Re: Investigations Barely in Jurisdiction (Shula, Invite)

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Murazar smiled to her cheerfully as she took his arm, he chuckled lightly before using a free finger to bop her on the nose playfully as he carried her suitcase and his arm moved around her waist to hold her closer to him, almost protectively. He could smell her, the smell made his head dizzy. If he wasn't chasing after Rei-chan, Shula would have been who he'd chase after. He spoke lightly to her, " Always the friendly one, eh? You know I worry about you if your not right there." He figured the double meaning was being thrown in the words, he really didn't want her to stray too far unless he knew where she was.

After all its very hard if someone gets in trouble to help them if you didn't know where they were. He spoke again with a nod to her question as they headed out of the station and onto the streets of the city. They looked like just a couple that may have been odd due to, ya'know the fact he had silver long hair and violet eyes while walking with the stance of someone who knew how to fight. She had a Ishvallen look about her and seem to know a little about how to protect herself, if not more. He had told her before hand to not hide that she was Ishvallen at all, after all it would give them the exotic-type of look since everyone there would know they weren't from that town anyway.

" Of course, gotta lay our things down and rest a bit after that. Unless your up to a bit of sightseeing after we settle in?" He figured they first would settle their things in just enough to be comfortable and still useful enough to leave in a hurry. He then figured they would go down the list she recieved from her boss about possible trouble-makers in the area. After that, they would talk around town and see if anyone hated the Amestrian military. Whether the local population thought they would do anything or not didn't matter.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 am

It was so different, having her arm on someone's like this and it not be a gag. Sure it was a farce, but it was still meant to be interpreted as though they were a couple. Shula bit her lip a moment in thought. Her brother was statiooned here in West. I guess it's a good thing we have to stay off base for this one and not talk to anyone from the Military if we can help it... If Aaron sees me hanging on Fox's arm, he'll have my ass for sure. She smiled sheepishly and let out a soft giggle. "Sorry about that... I guess my curiosity still gets the best of me."

Shula looked around her at all the people at the station coming and going as they walked through, the dark red scarf tied casually around her hips above her jeans. She had opted not to bring anything with bells or coins on it, but some things couldn't be denied entirely. Her colours, Ishvallan pride, and her untainted love of the world. She knew that people could be terrible things sometimes; she'd felt it firsthand when whoever it was destroyed her home, friends and family in South last year. She felt her stomach bottom and knot every time her brother was sent somewhere dangerous, particularly since it was always against another group of people. But Shula still held onto her faith and hope that things would get better and that generally people were good and kind and wanted the same things. Right?

"It's kind of funny... I spent all my life in a box, just waiting for the day when I could fly away. And when I finally did, my whole family panicked and still kept such a short leach... Like they were all afraid I'd go nuts running around and trying everything that was new." Shula gave Murazar a faint squeeze, her eyes still watching the world around her in wonder. "I'll try to mind myself not to go chasing something shiny, though. And I should be okay for a small jaunt after we get to the hotel. Sleeping on the train was impossible, but wanting to see where we are and what we have to work with wins over a nap."
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Murazar smiled brightly to her, they were an exotic couple and while people stared. It wasn't in awe, or wonder, just a curiousity. He smiled down to her, he wasn't too much taller than her and among most people just average in height. He however made up for it with a obvious muscular body and dangerous walk. The protective glint in his eyes whenever he looked around and kept Shula close showed he did indeed care about her. He replied sweetly to her," Alright then, we'll set up our rooms and after you get some rest we'll go sight seeing." He guided her and him to a nearby inn that looked a bit homely and easy-going.

The owner was outside with a big smile and a hearty laugh. He seemed to be in his sixtys with short snow colored hair that was combed and gelled down as if from the old days. He was a bit shorter than Mura and had a big round belly that belayed good eating. He waved to Murazar obviously recognizing Shula as Ishvallan and Murazar by his long silver hair and violet eyes. He spoke a relaxed and friendly way in Amestrian, Murazar smiled spoke to him briefly and friendly before retrieving the key and gave the man a small hug as if they were old friends when they had only just met.

The older man seemed to instantly fall into a extremely happy-go-lucky and goofy grandfather type of role and hugged him back with earnesty. Murazar seemed to know exactly how to handle him. He told them that later on when Shula had rested he would give them whatever directions they wanted. Murazar agreed and introduced Shula as his lady, he decided after she was done with the short meet-and-greet they would head upstairs. The old man took Shulas hand delicately and kissed the back of her hand as if it was the olden days before introducing himself with a small goofy bow and smile. He seemed to genuinely be goofy and it wasn't an act at all. Murazar personally felt he really liked the man and might make him a personal friend before leaving. After all there was few people he truly felt like were good friends.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 am

It was almost funny how easily the owner of the little inn seemed to fall in and greet them both as though they were family, even though Shula's first instinct was natural shyness alerting her to take a few steps back. He seemed like such a sweet old man, and reminded her of the kind of man who would be running a little hotel or pub back in Meissan where everybody knew everybody and the village's population hadn't even passed a hundred people yet in all the time it had existed. The running joke was that Meissan currently was now where Resembool was a hundred years ago, and maybe someday they'd be known for something other than their nice clay deposits and grow into a whole town.

Following Mura's lead, Shula let herself be hugged and loved on by the owner before the key to the room was finally given to them. Despite her previous comment about curiosity winning over all, a nap sounded nice. The train was impossible to sleep on; unfamiliar territory and surrounded by strangers. Yeah, that makes for great sleep. Shula giggled faintly as her hand was kissed, still completely unused to the gesture, even though she'd been on the receiving end a few times now. He seems so genuinely sweet, she thought with a smile, taking the key as they headed upstairs. The world could do more with people like him and the ones from back home.

Pushing the door open, Shula looked around the little room with a faint blush before making a beeline to the little sofa along the wall and dropped what she was carrying on the floor by her feet, leaning over the arm slightly. "Mm, so what sort of places do you suppose we should start looking in first? Go barhopping to try and find the people who are likely to be involved, the area where the soldier vanished, or the housing development that has been left alone until further notice?"
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Murazar smiled as Shula hugged the little sweet old man. He did seem like a nice guy, he might keep him in mind if he ever came back to West city. He also would keep an eye on him; nice people sometimes had a lot to hide rather than nothing to hide. As soon as they went up the stairs and found their room Mura closed and locked the door behind him and walked over to a T.V. that was in front of the sofa against the wall and set all their things down. He replied with a smile before walking quietly towards the bedroom with his 9mm Glock pistol in hand which had an attached suppressor to it.

” Well, we’ll probably inquire around a little bit to see how widespread the incident is before seeing if anything suspicious has happened. We’ll probably go to shop keepers and people that live around or near that housing district and where exactly the soldier frequented. After we have some leads we’ll search around the house development area and the soldier’s house before going with our leads.”

He lightly pushed the door open and went into it carefully before judging it clear and quietly hurrying to the bathroom and closet, he opened both doors one at a time and cleared them before walking out after putting his pistol away. He shrugged as if embarrassed before saying,” You can never be too careful, too many accidents cause some paranoia. Plus several comas don’t hurt creating it either.” He smiled brightly before asking nicely,” Also we’ll have to sightsee some and take some of the time to relax and be lay bouts. After all it wouldn’t do for everyone to think the tourists that showed up here want nothing to do, but go into the ‘troubled’ parts of the area.”

As he walked he took her things and set them by her bed before walking back to her and tapped her forehead before speaking softly as he was less than a foot away.”Take a nap, I’ll wake you up in a few hours. I promise not to let you sleep all day.” He motioned towards the bed,” Go ahead and take the bed, I’ll be out here on the couch. I’ll be fine, I always am right?” He spoke with a certain confidence that he was trying to inspire in her. He didn’t mind being alone, also by being the closest to the only entrance and exit to their room. He wanted to be able to respond for her, to protect her. He wasn’t faking how he cared for her, he really did he just didn’t want to speak it too much.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down