Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs

4 posters

Go down

MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs Empty MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 pm

The mission was over, his eyes had been repaired by automail and he had his torso and arms covered in bandages. He was on the outskirts of his hometown, he muttered to himself as he tucked his leather jacket tigheter and put his hands in his khaki pockets. He was wearing normal clothes and his leather jacket had a hood to it that was raised up. He grimaced as he watched from a hill how the town was combusting from molotovs all over and gun fire rippled throughout the place as he saw the muzzle flashes. He heard the gunshots and screams even from here, he had left Briggs with only his personal intelligence laptop open to two pages.

His mothers records and the new Terrorist attack and riots in Kanama. He left as soon as he could with only a single pistol with several clips and his usual repertoire of knives. He held out a hand as he heard the thunder crack and as nightfall approached and arrived in seconds. It began to rain, he sensed it would rain for quite a while yet before ending. He would need to find his mother quick. He winced in pain as he jogged down to the first building on the edge of town. He also had a message he had deleted on his laptop. The leader of the terrorist group wanted him to bring the man quite a sum of cash and intel in exchange for his mothers life. He hoped RIOTE wasn't involved in this.

He looked around the corner for a moment and pulled away noticing many people being persecuted and executed in the streets to bring out the other townsfolk that were too scared to join the riots. He turned around and hopped through a house before sneaking past some people that were torturing some man in front of his family. The location he had to get to was the Graveyard. That was on the other side of town. He had alot of obstacles inbetween him and there, and he couldn't afford to get caught up in the huge mess here. He was just happy he had checked himself for anything that might transmit his position in anyway and removing it.

Sorry Dai, Xan, Rei-chan, this is far too personal to involve any of you and too important to let anyone else handle it. Too urgent too. He just hoped they would understand as he hurried quietly out of the house and hopped into a dark back alley and decided to use it to manuever past the main streets. He was just happy even satelites or UAV's would never find him in this mess. He was untrackable, for the most part. He was sure the graveyard if they noticed it would have seen his mother or the leader which even he didn't recognize.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs Empty Re: MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs

Post by Jay Furor Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 am

Jay had just finished reloading and packing all of her weapons back at her home in Kanama. "Crap, that was some intense stuff back there... Hope we don't see any more fights like that soon. Oh, but we will, I can only imagine..." Sighing, she was about to go to sleep when a brick crashed through her window, and a surge of people entered, hitting at her with pipes. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" And without warning, she grabbed her rifle and unloaded a shell into every single rioter at close range, before running outside, furious. The whole town was flooded in rioters and looting! Jay growled and gave a battle roar. "EVERYONE, GET BACK TO WHATEVER SCUM CRAP HOUSE YOU CAME FROM AND LEAVE MY TOWN ALONE!" All she asked for was a quiet little crime-haven to settle down in with some heavy metal in her headphones each night. Was that really so much to ask? Now this!

Jay whipped out her minigun, restoring her rifle, and began sending people to one of two places: Home, or to the morgue. She fought her way to the core of the town, and blasted lead at anything she saw robbing, killing, or burning. "GET OUT NOW! OUT! OUT OUT OUT OUT! OUT!!" Obviously, Jay was enraged at the madness. She stormed around town, angered and shooting, until she came to a graveyard. She saw someone walking there, and locked her minigun on him, before realizing it wasn't just someone: It was Major General Dauthi, known to Jay from her mercenary days as colorful names like "Jackwad" or "Jerkface" from a comical turn of events where they had shared a bounty. She moved towards him, speaking. "Hey, um... Murazar, right? You know anything about these riots? I go home to this place from combat, next thing I know, my house is raided. What're you doing here anyways?" She trailed along beside him, awaiting his response.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs Empty Re: MINI MISSION: Contending Among Needs

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Murazar looked over and glared at Jay, he hadn't met her since a long time ago in central. Things had really changed since then, he was far beyond his power and strength from then. He sighed quietly as he spoke to her in his usual frigid voice, he sounded on edge as if restraining a obvious want to kill and silence. She would get him killed or captured. He couldn't afford for Briggs to find him because she was blowing up houses or firing a damn minigun.

" Jay, go away. I dont know why this is happening, but i'm looking for my mother. Go save your home, i'm just looking for one person that needs me. Dont follow me, this is just something I need to do alone." He glanced at the house she just came from and pointed at it momentarily as he saw it catch fire through a window." Your house just caught fire, if you dont want to live there anymore you can leave it and go kill more people. Otherwise you might wanna save it before someone throws a molotov inside. Seeya."

He went into a crouch and blended into the shadows as he went off into another house and and kept going through houses silently and near-invisibly. He still had a distance to cover.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Jay sighed. "You're of no use, Jackwad! Crap, now I have to go put out the fire. Well listen, if you change your mind, and need help, though this is at least the 100th time you and your macho personality demanded to do things alone, just tell me, and I'll try to help. Now later!" And she marched off, angrily groaning about not having any assistance. Well, maybe after she put out the fire, SOMEONE could help her! Now that Mura'd mentioned it... What about her Uncle? She broke into a run, kicked the door down to her house. Fire trucks were crazy in the town, and she ignored the two firemen outside the door. She rushed the room, grabbing her sack of weapons and stopping to kncok open the door to her Trphy Room. It had been unentered for years, but she busted in, and shoved the heads bof her family's killers into a sack, anbd took it all with her. Outside, she found a safe place to bury it, and took a crapload of weapons with her, burying the rest. Then she ran to her Uncle Johan's house.

She made it just in time to see, a riot gang pull a gun to his head. He had nails in his hands, which was why she didn't see him pulling any alchemical tricks and such. Jay was caught in a mad fury, brought on by a similar time 9 years before. She screamed at the top of her lungs. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY UNCLE, YOU TRASH!" Without another word, she had pulled not her katana, but her beheading knife, a curved boomerang style knife, with a serated obsidian edge. Screaming fury heard all through Kanama, she charged all 7 rioters, brutally beheading them, and going on to completely mutilate their corpses beyond belief. Johan finally pulled her away, still screaming mad rage.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 am

During Mura's house sneaking, he had to pass through shadows; many, many shadows. Some of these shadows were normal shadows, but more than half of them were connected. Connected by someone wielding a power that preceded him by several centuries.

Eyes appeared on the walls, on the ceiling, on the floors and basically in several other areas where eyes could open, as strange as that had to appear. Of course this was a power associated with none other than Xanthus Icarus, though where his actual body was, no one could possibly know that information but the Ishvalan himself, though Mura could take a guess that any number of shadows may very well contain his body, lying still and blending in with the shadows. Xanthus had no doubt that Murazar would notice that he was being followed and simply chose to wait until Mura said something before revealing himself completely.

And while the shadows followed Murazar through the houses, keeping track of his location, other shadows formed in various places throughout that were being raided. The man that was being tortured suddenly found his tormentor seemingly gone, as though he had vanished into thin air. A certain would be murderer found himself dragged into the confines of an abandoned house, where his screams were silenced forever. All around the areas of rioting and looting such scenes were beginning to unfold, but to act as peacekeeper was not what Xanthus was primarily here to accomplish. No, he was here because a certain relative lived in this town, and he had to find her and make sure that she was safe...
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 am

Damn it all. He just had to play the hero, huh? The redhead sighed softly, knocking back rioters with a pair of tonfa, as if it was the simplest act in the world for him. Then again, he was naturally a defender, so defending himself was easy for this redheaded Alchemist. He was sorta happy by now, seeing as the Stone was gone, and Xanthus had taken it away. That meant he didn't have to worry about those fucking voices in his mind. He shuddered at the thought, before shrugging it off and ducking down and pushing another rioter backwards.

"That idiot." That seemed to be his new description term for Murazar these days. He shook his head and sighed, blocking more attacks and the like. Now, where was Reila? He looked around a few times, but didn't really think over it any longer. She would be searching fervently for that idiot, and he was sure about that. With a smirk, he dived out of the way of one of the TV's being thrown, and gritted his teeth. Goddamnit. He sighed softly and gripped a nearby lightpost, clicking the fingers on his left hand a few times, before placing it onto the metal and charging it's electrons to an instable point.

"ALL OF YOU!" An explosion sent shrapnel out with a sharp noise. A small group of rioters turned back and stared at the redhead with wide eyes.

"Thank you. Now, if you don't want that to happen to any of you, you'll stop this madness and walk out of this town calmly." They froze in their tracks, staring at the redhead who smiled at them kindly and calmly. They widened their eyes, and began to mumble about not wanting to die like that, and leaving. Well, then. That was a small part of this crisis over. Hopefully, Daigoro would be able to avert more crises like that in the future.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down