Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Rosaleen's Alkahestry EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Rosaleen's Alkahestry

3 posters

Go down

Rosaleen's Alkahestry Empty Rosaleen's Alkahestry

Post by Rosaleen Quinn Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 am

CASE FILE: Transmutation Equipment
Rosaleen's Alkahestry 2nixn42 Rosaleen's Alkahestry 2nixn42 Rosaleen's Alkahestry 2nixn42

Rosaleen Quinn
NAME:
→ Echolocation
Echolocation v.2
Falcon Punch!

TYPE:
→ Alkahestry: Qi Manipulation
Alkahestry: Qi Manipulation
Alkahestry: Qi Assault

LEVEL:
→ 1

FORM:
→ The pentagram in a circle is tattooed onto the bottom of her feet, and is also engraved into the bottom of her most commonly worn shoes. For example, her boots, and a pair of sandals.
On the back of her necklace that she normally wears.
She has a pair of leather gloves with the pentagram engraved into the back of them.

BRIEFING:
→ Using the Dragon's Pulse, I send out these pings like sonar in order to get an image of what is around me. The image is shown in my mind, and that is how I can function so well without my eyesight. In essence, its a sort of echolocation, but to the Dragons Pulse. My range isn't very far, at least within 20 feet of me, but I could extend it if I so chose to. I'm limited if I do that though since I'm not really sure my throwing abilities are as good as they used to be. And, I'd probably have to draw the circle on a place, then walk away from it which defeats the purpose. So, for now, I'm satisfied with the 20 feet around me that I can see via my pings to the dragons pulse.

Building upon her previous ability, Rosaleen has improved so that she can see more details with her pings so rather than being limited to a general face shape with a nose and vague things, such things are mo longer an issue. Now, she can actually see the slopes and valleys of a persons eyes, the exact puff and dip of their lips, possibly even pimples! Not that she would really look for that, but she could. She can control it enough to focus her pings more on a particular area and thus sort of "zoom" her sight in upon it. Her range has also increased further to about 40 feet away, though as before, the further things are the fuzzier they get.

By focusing on (and she has to drop down to v1 of her echolocation) and using her concentration, she can gather up her qi into the edges of her hands. When she brings her hands down across or into someones flesh or softer materials like wood, it dents them in or will add more force to her blows. So rather than a normal bruise she might create from a punch, it would be a much more serious bruise. This force is also increased if she stabs her fingers into something. No, she doesn't need to shout "Falcon Punch" in order to activate it, she only has to be wearing her gloves. She only uses this as a final sort of thing since it means she can't see as well as might be necessary. At least she still has her other heightened senses from needing to be stronger due to her being blind, in case she has to drop her echolocation abilities entirely.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Level 2:

Spoiler:

Level 2:

Gloves:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

→ I've learned to send out "pings" of sorts via the Dragon Pulse. Think of it like sonar. It allows me to "see" things so to speak. I believe there is a show that was, and remains, popular where a character who was blind did something similar. I believe her name was... "Toph?" Yes, it is similar to how she can sense the vibrations in the earth to know where people are. I am only limited by what connects to the Dragon Pulse.
My pings are stronger now, more focused in a sense. I can see things in more detail via the same method as what I did before. If I focus my pings on a certain location such as a persons face and be able to see the actual details as opposed to a mannequin sort of face. My range has also increased to 40 ft.
By applying what I've learned from my Qi Manipulation, I now apply my qi into a more… "physical" approach. By focusing my qi into my fists, my punches are stronger and have more force behind them. There is a faint qi aura around them when I strike, but it depends on how hard I focus upon it. If I do use this Qi Attack, then I have to drop out almost entirely on my echolocation abilities because it requires a lot of my focus to do this.

Last edited by Rosaleen Quinn on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleen Quinn
Rosaleen Quinn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Rosaleen's Alkahestry Empty Re: Rosaleen's Alkahestry

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm

APPROVED

;D lmao fail on my part too.
Reila Tsukino