Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Transfers Arrive

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Transfers Arrive - Page 2 Empty Re: The Transfers Arrive

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 pm

The second lieutenant blinks away the last of the blurry haze within his eyes as he looks around for Kitsune. Hearing the end of her laughs and giggles, Takeda tilts his head as he moves toward the little fox girl. The man is still confused about what she had found so funny but when she says he is something else, he smirks and nods sagely. Takeda is still nodding sagely as he bends over to let his little companion clean up his wound and starts going into another one of his rants, "Now I have no idea what you found so amusing about me getting into a fight with some crazy fellow wearing armor... On second thought, a crazy fellow in armor does sound sort of amusing."

The man starts to laugh and glances behind him to catch a look at this man in armor. What the man sees instead causes him to grow wide-eyed before he cracks up laughing. There on the ground was a toppled lamp post, surrounded by still gawking on lookers. After a moment he tries to contain the outburst of laughter. "Oh my, no wonder you found it hilarious. Not really fair the way you spurred me on but I suppose it really would not have mattered... I was hella mad at that damn lamp post."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 am

Kitsune reached her tiny arms out and up to Takeda's head. She dabbed away as much of the blood as she could with the tissues in her hand, placing the completely soaked ones on the pavement beside her. The tissues did well to soak up the blood, leaving barely any behind. Kit leaned in to examine the wound and grimmaced slightly. Reaching up she carefully took out a small shard of glass. She then examined the wound one more time before placing a tissue on it. Grabbing Take's hand she placed it on the tissue. "Keep it on there alright?" She spoke in a mother hen tone of voice.

As Kit plopped back down on the side walk she glanced at the now destroyed lamp post. She shook her head and giggled slightly."You really went all out didn't you? I mean sure I edged you on a little bit but wow.." The lamp post was in ruins, surrounded by a large group of onlookers. Surely some form of authorities would arrive for the two culprits involved in the destruction of public property. A few of the onlookers had cellphones to their heads, no doubt making a call to someone of authority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

"Well, I really suppose that I should fix the poor guy up, huh? I mean its not his fault!The poor guy was just standing there doing his job and I walked up to him... AND I JUST STARTED ASSAULTING HIM! First! First, I forced my genitals upon him, with great impact! After that I beat him...with my forehead! And then I proceed to split him in half with my automail arm...before I finally knocked his lights out with my head! LITERALLY!So...yea, I really kinda feel sorry for him, wasn't his fault at all." The Tekken Alchemist slowly walks over to where the pole lies on the ground looking so beat and broken, with no life in its lamp. Reaching into his pockets the man pulls out a piece of chalk and proceeds to draw a basic transmutation circle around the pole and glass. Once he finishes the second lieutenant crouches down and touches the circle. A blue light shines from the circle and the lamp post seems to reconstruct itself. Standing up and stepping back Takeda admires his work.

Its right after this moment that an officer of the law arrives on the scene. Walking up he looks at the tall man clad in crimson. "Sir, I am going to need you to come with me."

"Oh come now officer, there is really no trouble. I made a mistake and I fixed that mistake. I mean look around you, do you see any harm done? The lamp post is fixed and the public got quite an entertaining show."

"Get the girl,"
Says the officer to a comrade of his. The second officer nods and starts to walk toward Kitsune.

"Stop right where you are..." The second lieutenant's voice chills the two officers to the bone and the crowd is grateful the tone is not directed at them. Slowly Takeda Rokurou cracks a smile but not his usual friend one. Oh no, this one was something more akin to what one might picture on a hungry wolf's maw right before he viciously partakes of his meal. As the smile creeps across the man's face the officer closest to him takes a step back. After several moments the smile slowly disappears and is replaced with his normal one as his voice returns to normal, "Surely we can work this out officers. I mean I just transferred into Kyoto and has hoped to acquaint myself with the city I am now going to be defending."

Nodding the officer says as he backs away, "Sir, I think you were right... No trouble at all. Sorry to bother you."

"Really it was no trouble at all. Have a wonderful day!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:57 am

Kitsune sat and listened to her companions rant with an annoyed look on her face. This was probably the third time today Takeda had gone on one of his long rants. It irritated her for she knew that when Takeda went on a rant he would not stop until he was finished with his random train of thought. He could not be easily interrupted and would not talk about anything else. It irritated her because his thoughts would not be rational and he just would not stop talking.

As Take finally finished talking he walked over to the damaged pole. Kit watched curiously as her companion started to draw a chalk design on the ground. Alchemy always made her curious but at the same time disgusted. It was only a slight disgust and she did not let it rule her thoughts of people. Kit watched as the pole repaired itself and then smiled at Take. She spoke happily and in a sincere tone, "Good job Ro~chan! Good as new."

Looking over at a man approaching in full police officer uniform Kit sighed. "What now.." She said in an exasperated voice. Then the officer spoke to her Ro~Chan, saying that they needed him to go with them. Kit's animal instincts took over in response to the threat of someone taking Take away. Looking at the one speaking to Take, she growled at him and barred her little teeth. That was not gong to happen.

Another officer approached the now angry Kitsune with a little bit of caution. Turning her attention to the one approaching, she growled at him with barred teeth. Kit may of had a hard time looking anything but cute but when she was like this it was evident she was not the one to be taken away quietly. She would bite and claw anyone who got to close and threatened to separate her from her Ro~Chan.

As Take spoke the last few words to frighten the officers Kit returned to herself, even though she was still fuming that the officers were trying to take Ro~Chan away. Kit quickly ran over to her Ro~Chan after the officer's had left and held out her hands as if to be picked up. "They were annoying now weren't they.." She spoke in an angery tone as she held out her hands waiting to be picked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:38 am

"Indeed, they were but it's not their fault. Like the poor little lamp post, they were really just doing their job. In fact if you look up police officer in the dictionary I am pretty sure that the definition says something to that effect; about them being people authorized and trained to uphold the law...and annoy people." Replies Rokurou as he grabs the girl and returns her once again to his shoulders. When Kitsune is back in her usual spot the second lieutenant moves over and picks up the two suitcases. The man starts walking at a casual pace, as he passes the lamp post he reaches out to pat it gingerly, "Sorry about that again man... No hard feelings, right?"

With a laugh Takeda continues walking, the crowd parting to get out of the way of the man they were certain is completely insane. At such a sight the man begins to laugh just a little harder while shaking his head. The Tekken Alchemist's crimson eyes return to roaming over the establishments lining the streets. They pass several that are full of woman and the second lieutenant hardly slows down, remembering what his companion has said. Besides the man only needed two in the whole bar to get lucky that night. Or wait... What if other men are on the prowl as well? Does that lessens my chances? Or do the odds not change at all? Well that depends on these men....are they as grand as I?

Shrugging a little to himself the man returns his attention to the streets of Kyoto and the businesses it contains. As they stroll along, Takeda finds one of the bars not too crowded and decides to give it a closer look. A man standing at the door however seemed to have other thoughts. He had seen the "fight" between the Tekken Alchemist and the lamp post and would prefer to keep what he considered trouble out of the bar. He stops the second lieutenant, "We prefer to keep troublemakers out of our bar."

"Well then this should be a fine place to have a drink."

"It is... And we want to keep it that way. We'll not serve a man who would pick a fight with a lamp post. God only knows what sort of trouble he would cause."

"Trouble, why I would never dream of such a thing... We're just looking for a drink or two."

"Then you should walking. This is not the place you are looking for."

"A pity it is when a man won't even serve the people willing to die for him a drink."
With a sigh, the second lieutenant turns and continues walking farther from the second place he had made a scene today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 am

"Don't forget the part where it says they run at any sign of insanity," Kit said jokingly, adding on to his rant this time. Kit had grown to have a slight dislike for the officers of the law. This was due to the fact that they would often interrupt the duo's fun. In the last town Take had been stationed the two of them had known the police quite well and were rarely troubled by them unless their little games went too far. This happened on a few occasions and that's how the duo ended up here in Kyoto. No one else wanted to deal with the two, especially Take.

Kit wiggled happily as she was picked up from her spot on the ground. Sitting back in her familiar spot on Take's shoulders, Kit kicked her legs back and forth happily. From her perch above the streets she watched as the crowd before them parted as if they smelled horribly. Kit proceeded to check this, in plain view of the crowd as if to mock them, by first smelling herself and then smelling Take. Kit sarcastically shrugged her shoulders as they walked through the crowd.

Reaching the first bar they saw that was not to full Take approached it as to go in but then was stopped by a man at the door. Kit stuck out her tongue at the man denying them access to the bar as they left. She then spoke to Take loud enough for the man to hear her, "Well it kinda smelled in there anyways, lets find a better place to spend your hard earned cash." Kit looked back and forth at the shops as the two went on, trying to find the most suitable place for the dynamic duo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Takeda laughs a little as he hears the last comment made by the small fox girl on his shoulders. He shakes his head a little as he walks away from the man who had barred him entry to a bar. The second lieutenant continues to walk along the sidewalk, passing a couple other drinking establishments. He finally finds one that looks rather promising and approaches it. Stopped at the door once again by another man, Roku hears the man say, "You can't bring a little girl into this kind of place!"

"A little girl? What little girl?" Asks Takeda as he looks the man over. The man continues to look at Kit before glaring at the Tekken Alchemist once again. The second lieutenant sighs before saying, "You must mean Kit. She's not a little girl and calling her so is very rude. I mean how many little girls even try to enter your little establishment? And furthermore, how many of them have such cute ears and a tail?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 am

Kitsune smirked at Takeda's words to the man that was denying her entrance into the bar. Oh were they going to have fun messing with this poor bystanders mind. She looked at the man who had confronted Takeda with best serious face. She spoke with her little voice in a cynical tone, "You wouldn't bar entrance from a paying customer now would you? I mean we came here to spend our hard earned military wage and you would deny a lieutenant and his closest colleague entrance due to appearances? My my what a shabby establishment we have here. Maybe we should inform our commanding officer, what do you think lieutenant? I'm sure he would be interested to find two of his finest soldiers were not allowed their relaxation time." She finished her words with a cynical smile, not a hint was given that her words were just a lie. Her eyes locked on the man before them, a little twinkle in her eye gave the impression she was dead serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 pm

"Indeed, I suppose it cannot be helped. We'll just have to report this and let all the other soldier know that they might as well not come here unless they want to get turned away at the door. Course if they do want to get turned away at the door, then I suppose that they should come here." Adds Takeda in a little ramble onto the end of Kit's words. The man who stands in their way places his hand against his chin and rubs it for a moment as his hangs a little. From this man's reaction it is obvious that soldiers are at least a decent portion of the bar's income. Smirking a little the second lieutenant tacks on a few parting words and begins to turn around, "Well then, let's just head back to the base."

"Wait, please wait," Says the man as he runs in front of the soldier and the chimera on his shoulders. "I made a mistake. She is obviously not a little girl, I sincerely apologize. We would be honored to serve you in our bar."

"Now that is more like it!" Laughs the tall man as he pats the man on the back, still smirking and saying, "No hard feelings then."

Turning away from the man, the second lieutenant heads into the bar. Once inside he heads directly for the bar and taps it to get the bartender's attention as he sits down. A moment later the bartender moves to Rokurou's order. Nodding to the man in front of him the Tekken alchemist says, "Sake please, the strongest you have. Want anything special Kit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 am

Kitsune smiled widely at the man before them. Her plan worked perfectly. She loved using Take's postition in the military to help with her little plans. It usually helped quite nicely in the persuasion of non-militants. it was definitely not the first time the two had to use it to ether get their way or escape a sticky situation. Her lack of a fearsome appearance or any form of persuasion besides cuteness made it necessary for her to rely on Take to get anything done. This was a task in itself for he was quite the character to deal with.

As the two came into the bar Kitsune looked around. It was just an average looking establishment, nothing really making it that unusual. Kit hopped off of Take's shoulders as they reached the bar and sat down next to him. As Take spoke to her she looked up at the man taking their drink orders and spoke in her tiny voice, "I'll just have a beer." At this the man taking their drink orders looked down at her with a cocked eyebrow, not sure of what to make of the whole situation. Kitsune just wanting to relax after all that had happened in the day responded coarsely to the man looking at her, "What? Is there something wrong with the beer here? Is it poisoned or stale? If so please do tell."

The man not sure what to do stuttered in reply before turning to get their beverages, "N-n-n-o ma'am, our beer is just fine. I will go get your orders right away."

Turning to Take after the man had left Kit spoke in a slightly frustrated voice, "Can you believe the people these days? Always staring at my darling cuteness and not being able to speak right." She finished off her words in a joke, returning to her usual carefree attitude just wanting to enjoy herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:16 am

Hearing Kitsune's voice as she asked about the beer in a rather irritated manner and then the man's reaction set Takeda to laughing once again. He shakes his head a little as he hears his foxy little companions last set of words, slowly quelling his laughter. The bartender places the drinks before them and the second lieutenant grabs the vessel holding the sake and gulps from it without bothering to pour it out into a dish. Placing the bottle on the bar he smirks and pokes Kit in the cheek before saying, "Well of course, I mean you are just soooo cute. Sad though, only going to have a beer? And here I thought you might try to drink me under the table again."

The crimson clad soldier laughs a little again as he takes another drink, before he lets his eyes wander the bar a bit. Hardly full, the bar still had a decent amount of customers within it. A couple of beauties catch his eye, while several other high strung looking business men mark themselves as potential prey to one of his many drunken pranks. He notices that several were definitely paying attention to them, not only because the small girl next to him but because of what the Tekken Alchemist had said about her ability to drink. Shrugging a little, Takeda takes another swig from the bottle. Pointing to two females in the corner who are particularly attractive, Takeda says with a smirk still on his face, "Which did you want...the blonde or the brunette?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am

Kitsune bows her head a little to the man that brings them the drinks in thanks. Grabbing the drink in her hands she brings it to her tiny lips to take a nice swig of it. Setting it down she puts one of her little hands in front of her mouth as a little burp escapes her lips. She giggles a little before looking over to Take. At that moment one of his fingers pokes her softly in her cheek followed by a few sentences. Kitsune blushes a little at Take calling her cute. Quickly she replies to his second sentence to hide her blushing. "Well that's only because your kind of a lightweight Ro~Chan. I Mean I can drink quite a lot but your drinking kinda needs improvement."

Kit stuck her tongue out at Take as she teased him on her ability to out drink him. Kitsune had gone into relaxation mode, ignoring the stares and whispers that surrounded them. She just wanted to relax with Take and have a good time. Kit lifted the drink to her lips again and began to take another swig before choking on it mid swig as Take asked his last question. Coughing into her little hand she regained her composure before turning her eyes to Take with a glare. She knew this would happen, now it was time for her to halt any "fun" Take had planned with these two girls.

Reaching over Kit wrapped her little arms around Take's arm and then looked up at his eyes with hers, a big happy smile covered her lips. She spoke in a soft childish tone to Take as she looked at him. "But Ro~Chan.. I thought we could just stay right here for now. My frail little body needs to rest for tonight, ok? We can go ahead and hunt women another night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 am

"Well I wasn't planning on walking over there right this moment....not drunk enough. And if you want to skip the wild orgy for the night, I don't mind taking the both of them for myself tonight. Though if I do...I really recommend that you do not sleep under my bed tonight. The two of them are just gorgeous, I would really hate to let such beauty go to waste," Says the second lieutenant as his eyes rove slowly over the two women who have yet to notice him, undressing them in his imagination. His hand moves back to the bottle of sake from which he takes another gulp. Takeda is in a new city that is full of new people, all sorts and kinds of new people. He plans to enjoy it to the fullest and most definitely does not plan to spend the first night back in Kyoto without a woman.

Hmm... The brunette has bigger chest pillows but the blonde's curves are much nicer... Really though, I should not choose between them. It just is not fair. The both of them should have the pleasure of being with me for a night and I say the more the merrier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 am

Hearing Take talk about orgies and sex with other women angered Kit quite a bit. She did not take anything Take said as a joke after misjudging to many of the things he said as to crazy for even him. She often times made assumptions like "He's not that crazy" or "No one would do that" and was proven wrong many times. This had made her take everything he said quite literally. She did not want to be anywhere near the room they slept in together if he was going to accomplish his mission with these women. The thought of him doing this just angered her more the more she thought about it.

Acting on this anger she bit down on the arm she was holding. Her animal nature had something to do with it and that is what she would blame it on but she also just really wanted to hurt the one who was planning an orgy in their room. The bite did not puncture the skin but was made to hurt a little. She spoke to him through muffled words, her teeth still on his arm, "I dislike you a lot sometimes you know that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 am

The second lieutenant takes another large gulp of Sake from the bottle before he feels the tiniest pricks of teeth against his arm and instinctively begins to shake it wildly trying to get the animal biting him off. Sake flies through the air, covering everything close to the duo. It takes him several moments and the muffled words from the little fox girl to get him to stop flailing the arm. The muffled words reach his ears and Rokurou brings his arm to a halt as he looks at the girl with big round seemingly hurt eyes. His mouth opens and another one of his ridiculous rants begin to fall out, "Well that just isn't fair Kit! I mean... Think about everything I do for you! I cook and I clean. I let you sleep under my bed and ride on my shoulders. Speaking of which I think you have gained some weight! My shoulders have been getting stiff lately but I haven't complained about it. I make a fool of myself to gather attention on me rather than you... I work hard so I can buy you whatever you want and I even give you an allowance! I force you to take baths so you don't smell like something that came from a sewer! Is it really that much to ask for me to have one night...just one night where I can be the guy cool enough to have two chicks?"

Though his eyes seem filled with hurt and his voice seems on the edge of breaking, the second lieutenant is far from being bothered by what the girl had said. In truth he was just trying to get his own way...with two chicks. However he would not say that out loud of course, but inwardly he grinned as he expected his companion to give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 am

Kitsune let go of Take's arm and leaned back glaring at him. She could tell when he was faking his emotions. She thought Take would have caught on that she could tell when he was trying to fake an emotion to get his way but apparently not. Kit rolled her eyes as Take began to go on one of his endless rants. I figured it out... she thought to herself, He doesn't care if I fall for it he just likes the sound of his own voice.. She grumbled inaudible words under her breathe a he continued on his eternal rant.

At the word's "Gained some weight," Kit's uncontrollable foxy rage began to build. Her little eyebrow began to twitch with anger. If her eyes could shoot lasers, Take would have been dead by now. She was glaring at him with malice in her stare. As he went on to remind her of all the baths he had forced her in kicking and screaming this only fueled her anger. Let him finish, she thought to herself, let him enjoy the last rant he will say in this world.

As Take finished his rant Kit smiled at him, not a happy smile no, more like a smile you would see on a demented little girl before she rammed a knife into your stomach. She reached out her little hand and placed it on one of Take's cheeks. She spoke in an eerie tone to him as she smiled her demented smile, "Oh poor poor Ro~Chan, how could I be so inconsiderate of your feelings. I know you would never do that to me. right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 am

Never once does Takeda ever sense Kit's eyes of death upon him even as the girl's hand presses against the second lieutenant's cheek and she begins to speak in her eerie tone. The girl's malice in her smile or the implied death in her tone continues to go unnoticed as the Tekken alchemist begins to nod as his own hand covers Kitsune's. Taking another long drink from the bottle that brought it to being nearly finished, the man spits out another small rant, "OF COURSE NOT! I would never dream of being inconsiderate of my dear Kit's feelings! The absurdity of such a grotesque notion fills me with dread and disgust! I could wretch right now! Such a terrible thing indeed it would be if I were to commit such a heinous crime! Why if I ever did such a thing... I would allow someone to kick me in my beloved bits many times before they proceeded to kill me!"

At this point Takeda is becoming thoroughly drunk, the only thing keeping him from finding a victim among the patrons is his desire to bed the two hot chicks in the corner. People are obviously staring in his direction as the second lieutenant lets off his last rant. Unknown to the man the two chicks had already decided to leave, slipping out only a few moments previous to his latest rant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:04 am

Kitsune watched as Take's hand reached up to touch hers. She stared a little dumbfounded at Take's complete ignorance to her true intent and her feelings. Anger quickly returned to her as he began again in another rant. I should have just killed him before he had the chance to rant again... she thought to her self as she glared at the thick headed man before her, I shouldn't have gave him the chance to talk again. She shook her head a little as he continued his rant, feeling that there was no hope for the man before her.

As Take finished his rant little Kitsune looked up at him with the demented smile again, his last sentence filed with such delicious irony. Kit answered him in soft and eerie voice, "Your wish shall be granted Ro~Chan." At that she aimed to plant a well aimed kick right at Take's precious tidbits. Kitsune hoped that the pain he would feel would serve as a little eye opener to Take, maybe then he would realize to think of her feelings before he went off on a rant about her weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 pm

As Kit says that she will grant his wish Takeda smiles as he drunkenly believes that he will have his way with two chicks. A moment later for the second time today the second lieutenant's baby spawn points explode with pain. His vision becomes blurry and lights appear as his breath comes out in a gasp. Doubling over Takeda cracks his head on the side of the bar and proceeds to fall off the seat. As the pain continues to pulse through his body, the Tekken alchemist merely rolls around a little gasping. Its a damn good thing he doesn't want kids, not only was Kit enough trouble but he is pretty sure thanks to her that his baby spawn points are short circuited.

"Kitsuuuunnneee!!" Roars the man a few minutes later as he rises from the ground like a dark ominous figure, his eyes gleaming. The man was not happy about being kicked, especially in that location and it seemed like he is planning to retaliate. But Takeda knew what the kick implied and rather than do anything to hurt her, his long lanky arms wrap around her and pick her up from her seat. Smirking a little to himself he adds, "You know if you short circuit my baby spawn points we will never be able to have kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

As Kitsune's foot meets with Take's baby makers she adds as much force as she can behind the kick to give it a grand finish. Kitsune smirked evilly as she watched Take's head bash off the bar. She didn't hate him no, just his ignorance when it came to her. He should have known that saying she gained weight would hurt her feelings. He should have known that trying to have sex with two girls while she was there would hurt her. He should have known... Her thoughts trail off as she watches take roll around on the floor in pain.

Kitsune watched with lackadaisical eyes as Take got up yelling her name. She knew that Take was not going to do anything to her. She placed her elbow on the counter then rest her head on her palm as she watched Take's "furious" display. "Baka..," She mumbled to herself as he finally stood to full stature. What happened next Kit did not expect, instead of scolding or anything of that nature Take instead wrapped her up in his arms. Kit's shocked look slowly turned into a smile as she realizes that he actually got the message. She in turn attempted to wrap her little arms around him. "Don't worry I forgive you." She said, not actually expecting a real apologize from him. Kit playfully punched Take's side as he finished his last sentence and replied in her childish voice, "Shut up you big oaf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 am

The second lieutenant nuzzles his head against Kit's for a moment before dropping the fox girl back into her seat. His eyes glance to the corner in which the women had been sitting and sighs as he sees them gone. The man wanted some action, he was in a whole new city, which meant there were sooo many new women for him to take home. Shaking his head a little Takeda sits back down and grabs up the bottle of sake to finish it off. When he sets it back down he taps the bar to order a refill. The Tekken Alchemist can feel the eyes around him just burning into his back. Grabbing the bottle that the bartender sets in front of him, the man takes a large gulp before his eyes run over the room. They spy no immediate replacement for the two women who had already left and he sighs again hanging his head. "And I just wanted to find someone to play with tonight..."

Slowly the aerugese officer rises his head; his eyes now containing a very mischievous glint in them. They begin to rove over every individual like some sort of beast looking for its prey. Out of the people who actually met the gaze few tried to hold it and looked away. Takeda picks out several people and then smirks as he looks back at the girl sitting next to him. He takes a long drink from the bottle and sets it down, "I see four possible victims tonight Kit. The guy in a suit by the far wall, seems uptight and would be a good amount of fun. A small man sits at the end of the bar, he's really drunk and would not notice. Behind us are three guys that seem like decent targets... And finally, the bartender could be a bit of fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down