Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE}

Go down

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} Empty When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE}

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 am

----When Life Gives You Lemons,
    THROW THEM AT PEOPLE

"Could I please have two bowls of pork ramen, please," A young girl asked as the long-haired man simply nodded in response, writing down the order as he tapped it into the cash register; "Oh! And I want some prawn chips, and... a plate of tempura soba! Uhm... and a Hawaiian pizza!"

"This is a ramen stand, Miss, we don't sell pizza," Endavi said in an almost bored voice as she pouted, before saying she was finished ordering - the make-up wearing man simply sighing in relief as a response as he finalized the order on the register, "That will be 342 cenz, thank you,"

When the girl paid her money, and ran off to her table, Endavi passed the order back to the cooks, before returning to the front with an almost grimace on his lips - someone remind Endavi how this was better than working in a brothel?

Yeah, it was dirty, but at least Endavi got something out of it (and he didn't mean the money) - here, all Endavi got was a bowl of free Ramen on his break, and bitching, whining, stupid customers.

Endavi was seriously tempted to drop the act and rage on everyone in the damn shop, but alas, he did want to keep the job for one, and for another, well, he just didn't rage anymore. It was... immature to rage around like a brat, though he refused to smile.

He only did that when he wanted something, because apparently he had a sexy smile or some shit like that, and, well, he usually got what he wanted out of being submissively manipulative. It was how he got the job, and it was also how he happened to get paid more than the other employees.

A few choice words, a little personal bubble invading and a sultry voice can make the world fall into it's hands and knees for you, and Endavi loved to manipulate that to it's fullest - but then again, maybe that was the homunculus in him speaking, I mean, he was Wrath after all, even if he was the old one.

As the next customer came up, Endavi could only sigh as he repeated the same boring line as usual, mentally begging for his break to come sooner as he didn't even bother looking up at whoever it was; "Hello, may I take your order today?"

Break, come quickly, please.

Back to top Go down

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} Empty Re: When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE}

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Something about Amestris still seemed familiar. Even having no memories of the place, he felt as if he were returning home. Gelemorté was his home now, but... Central City rang deeply in his heart. It was nearly surprising to see buildings fallen over everywhere and people in rags walking listlessly around as if the world was ending. Coming from such a peaceful place, Tsune couldn't believe somewhere in the world people were suffering like this... At the same time though, he almost felt as though he himself belonged here more so than Gelemorté. That thought alone hurt more than he would ever admit. His new life established in Gelemorté was something he was proud of, but he was also very aware that he would never be able to shake his secret ties to Central City where he had lived a good many years all of which he could not recall no matter how many times he stared at himself wearing an Amestrian Militant uniform.

His hands were cold, pocketed in plain black jeans. Squinting against the cold city wind, he went on down the street, dodging old newspapers and raggedy children still sporting smiles. All used to war, these people were. It made him smile and feel prideful despite not belonging here. He wondered briefly if maybe he went to Carraig, would he feel this same sort of pride? Tsune was Creig on the outside, but on the inside maybe now he was a mixture of Gelemortian and Amestrian? More so Amestrian... He could tell...just walking down the street that this felt like home. He would never leave Gelemorté or his high-standing job in the Ciel Militants, but... that was why he came here today: to feel at home.

A hunger-driving smell filled his nose and he turned suddenly to see a ramen shop. Aerugese food here? That was strange, but extremely inviting. Tsune liked to think of himself as an international person. He had been so many places in his short time working for the Ciel Militants. And he was sure that he had been places in the past too, but...just couldn't remember them. He also had no hope of remembering anything either. The doctors he saw frequently said they had no idea why the memories were gone, but they were and they were so gone that he didn't even get fragments. It was as if...they were just ripping out and burned completely into ashes, scattered about the world for him never to piece together. His footsteps slowed and he removed his hands from his pockets to grip the cold metal of the door and open it for himself. The smells were stronger inside, making his mouth nearly water. Why was he so hungry? Hungry for memories...hungry for this ramen.

"...and a Hawaiian pizza!" A shrill voice hissed past his ear and he turned with a wisp of silver hair to see some girl with blue hair, batting brown eyes and an idiotic smile. She fumbled with her money, having failed in her sad mistake at a flirtatious joke and skittered to her table. Tsune was next, but he had no idea what he wanted. It was his recent issue, not knowing what he wanted when it pertained to simple things.

"Hello, may I take your order today?" Like a brush of a dying autumn leaf against his cheek, flashes of yellow, red, green, crumpling into a sad crunch of brown that smelled of life's fluttering downward. He reached his hand into the pocket of his leather jacket, listening distantly to the jingle of his dangling buckle. He pulled out his wallet whose chain was attached to the inside of that very jacket. The chain also jiggled as did the contents within. Tsune was loaded. He had money, but no idea of what to spend it on.

"Yeah..." he started, suddenly lost in the single, midnight blue eye that stared back. He had nothing to lose. If he never saw this person again, he'd be fine. Tsune just needed to order ramen, pay, and escape to his table. A question never killed anyone, and if it did, Tsune would be the victor. He noted the heaviness of the knives along his belt and smirked cockily. "Are you...possibly...a girl?"

Back to top Go down

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE} Empty Re: When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People {TSUNE}

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 am

"Yeah... Are you... possibly... a girl?" The person asked in what seemed to be a cocky voice as Endavi twitched, internally cursing his boss to hell for confiscating Mugen, before he stopped his thought track with a confused 'Wait, I'm not usually this pissed off'.

"Of course, I just forgot to take my estrogen injection this morning," Endavi said, his deep voice dripping with sarcasm as as he finally looked up at the cocky customer, before time seemed to stop for a moment - he felt like he knew this fellow raven, but that was impossible-

...No wait, it wasn't, the blonde chick a few days ago was proof it wasn't... But that didn't change the fact that those silver eyes seemed so familiar...

Endavi mentally smacked himself for the sarcasm too - he wasn't usually this... heated up, but something about this guy reawakened his old self a bit, and even Davi could admit his old self was a sarcastic dickhead. Honestly, a year at being whipped into politeness really did seem to be for naught when the right person comes up to him.

He inwardly kicked Wrath for the comment, he didn't like thinking he was an ex-whore when working in a ramen joint.

"I mean, no, I'm not a female," He said with an unfitting polite smile, though his eyes couldn't hide the fact he was a bit ticked off with this guy - Just because he had a pretty face and long hair didn't mean he looked girly - he was pretty buff, thank you very much; "I know I'm attractive, but blinking might be a good idea, I might actually think you're staring at me," Oh okay, he couldn't help it, he'd been dying to revert back to his old self for ages since he returned to this crappy country, and this douche was the perfect target for Sargent sarcasm to appear; "And the other customers are getting a bit impatient, you might want to pick what you want,"

Endavi then smirked, before standing to his full height (he was slumping on the counter before) - feeling smug that he was taller than this brat - while Wrath laughed harder than he had laughed in the last two years in the man's head - he'd missed Endavi's ability to be shockingly sarcastic, gods, he already liked this random customer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 am

"Of course, I just forgot to take my estrogen injection this morning."

"Ah! It all makes sense now." Tsune smacked a fist into his palm with a geeky grin, showing a full set of pristine white teeth. Why was he having fun conversing with this ramen-guy? Sarcasm was his best friend, but really, wasn't he just wasting his time with some dude he'd never see again? Maybe so... But at the same time, if life wasn't enjoyable, what was the point of living it? He sighed. Why was it so difficult making decisions in these small affairs? If it was life or death, he could easily maneuver the situation in his favor and slip right out and into his seat with his order taken. But in scenarios as such, he was as hopeless as a bum on the street getting donations, but unable to spend them on food instead of booze. WAIT NO. This. This was a sarcasm war. Like any, it was life or death...in an aspherical sense.

Actually, it kind of looked like this guy was beating himself up inside. He had that sort of aggravated look a person gets when the last of their ice cream was eaten. Tsune shuddered inwardly... That epically sucked. He knew it sucked, but didn't recall any memories of such a thing ever happening to him... He could imagine. And he did just that, which was why he spaced out a lot; he imagined what it was like to, say kiss someone. The man across the counter from him parted his lips as if he were about to say something... Lips... What would it be like to kiss lips like that? It looked so...comfortable--like a worn in couch. Wait, worn in? But Tsune couldn't remember having ever kissed anyone let alone fallen in love. Hell, he couldn't remember ever even having a family despite having had a huge one, which he later ended up fucking up. He was getting a headache... "I mean, no, I'm not a female." There came the words.

"Bummer," Tsune murmured, refusing to lose.

"I know I'm attractive, but blinking might be a good idea, I might actually think you're staring at me. And the other customers are getting a bit impatient, you might want to pick what you want."

"Oh, you think I'm staring at you? My bad; I was actually looking at the menu behind you. Sorry for confusing you, but I just recently lost all my memories so I don't exactly recall what Aerugese food is good. What do you recommend? My name is Tsune by the way." Challenge in place. Now to see if he takes the bait. Victory was almost assured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:06 am

"Oh, you think I'm staring at you? My bad; I was actually looking at the menu behind you. Sorry for confusing you, but I just recently lost all my memories so I don't exactly recall what Aerugese food is good. What do you recommend? My name is Tsune by the way." This guy said as Endavi raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at the name. Oh yes, he fucking knew that name, he ran on that fucking name, but this guy was clearly just another guy with his name, because silver eyes aside, Tsune may have been a grubby little alchemist, but he wasn't a sarcastic twat.

Tsune wasn't like Davi, however Endavi couldn't help but feel drawn to this person, and his conflicting emotion over the name and statement was clearly visible in his one eye. He smirked anyway - fuck being polite, he wasn't working in the whorehouse anymore, anyway.

"It's almost funny how someone with an Auregese name doesn't know Auregese food," The long-haired man said as he fixed a small smudge from his eyeshadow in the reflection of the small till he worked at, "If you haven't read my name tag, then you can call me Endavi, Tsune." He purred, before turning and lazily pointing to the tempura ramen on the board, "You want a recommendation, I say tempura ramen. It's my favourite, at least. Vegetables in tempura batter, with miso soup and noodles, if you want it in the western terms."

"Must suck to lose your memories... beansprout." The man then said, not enlightening the kid on the fact that he had problems in that field either, but the main bite of the statement was the nickname - Davi couldn't help it, annoying the shit out of short people was like a second job.

Then again, he was just pretty tall, but hush for the details, 'Tsune' was short to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

"It's almost funny how someone with an Aerugese name doesn't know Aerugese food." The taller man's voice cooed at him. Tsune frowned and fidgeted with the chain on his wallet. Fine...if he wanted to play that game...

"That's because clearly I'm not Aerugese; I'm Creig. And as I mentioned just moments ago, I lost my memories." He let himself sound offended and turned his face slightly away as if to imply that he was just about ready to storm out, call the manager, or spin around and deck him in the face. All of which Tsune had no intention of doing, but bluffing was his specialty.

When the man mentioned that his name was actually Endavi, Tsune turned his silver eyes back around like a switch blade and focused dully on the name tag that did indeed confirm his name as Endavi. He couldn't really crack a joke with a unique name like that so, instead, he shot a glance behind him at the irritated customers and then back up at the menu behind him, listening to the description of the meal. Best get this encounter over and done with before someone got hurt (and he didn't mean himself...or Endavi for that matter). "Mmk I'll have that then, how much?" Oh...the sign said the price. He nearly face-palmed, but dragged out his debit card instead, handing it over. Now would it be signing, his pin, or neither?

"Must suck to lose your memories... beansprout." WOAH. WOAH MAN. Uncalled for. Tsune slapped the debit card flat on the counter.

"The name's Tsune Hitotose. Not beansprout."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:12 pm

"The name's Tsune Hitotose. Not beansprout."

It wasn't very hard to see the graceful man go as rigid as his precious (and currently confiscated) Mugen, clear recognition of the name written in every set of his body language as he forced himself to get off of leaning on the counter and stand up to his full height (he briefly noted that he was right, the guy was a beansprout compared to him). The Auregese man then let out a strangled breath, and surprisingly, the tension went with it - leaving him as relaxed as he was before (though the alert look in his cobalt orbs was still as sharp as his blade).

He leaned against the counter again - on his palm - as he really couldn't be bothered standing for long in such a menial job. He kept telling himself he was in it to pay the bills, but really, he just wanted the free ramen. They made really good fucking noodles hear - no joke.

Davi used to (secretly) worship the place the last time he was in Amestris. It was probably why they gave him the job - as scraggly as he was, he wasn't a face you'd forget - he was too pretty.

"Read the board, genius," Endavi chose to reply, before taking the card and ducking beneath the counter for a second, pretending to search for something as he calmed his breathing.

He told Truth to go fuck itself as, on his way out, his hair-tie caught and snapped. He stood tall with the long hair cascading around him like a raven curtain, his beauty seeming to magnify as he grabbed the eftpos machine and used the toothpick he grabbed to jab it a bit.

When the light returned, the man just muttered another curse while putting the toothpick away again - he was a mechanic after all, and automail field or not, it was basic knowledge. Not that the light on the screen really mattered but, well, this man with the same name as his love held him curious and he kind of, sort of, maybe-yes wanted to prolong the 'service' with him for a little bit...?

"Sorry about that. You know the drill, beansprout," The raven said, pushing some hair behind his ear as he pushed the machine over to the shorter raven - but not until he scanned in the card and passed it over with the machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:05 am

Tsune, trying hard to ignore the other man's name-calling, typed in his pin. Shoving the debit card back in his wallet and his wallet back in his coat, he gave the taller man a hard stare. To some it might be considered a glare, but to Tsune he was mostly just looking at the guy passively. Seriously...a girl with hair as long as that was definitely a girl. His voice told Tsune otherwise though and pretty much made it impossible to argue. Speaking of arguing... Some chick behind him was baring her fangs at him, nearly inches from pinning him between the counter and her giant breasts. Shut the fuck up, bitch. She was invading his personal space as well as mouthing off about how select customers in front of her were slow. Gee, I wonder who that is. Tsune rolled his eyes and took a massive step backwards, trampling over her.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, silver eyes vicious slits of what they once were when talking to Endavi. "Didn't see you there." No apology, implying to her stupid brain that he had done it on purpose. That's right, bitch. He let out a breath of air through his teeth, shooting Endavi a cocky, dominant look. That's how you handle things. Back the fuck up. However, Tsune hadn't taken into consideration that her pussy of a boyfriend actually had balls. The guy stepped forward, the embodiment of impatience. Tsune frowned. Great. You guys know that I co-lead a country? He could have laughed. Really, I just wanted to eat...I'm kind of starving. 'Course not. The boyfriend didn't even open his mouth and lunged forward, swiping at Tsune's head. The silver-haired man ducked inches from the blow to the side and waved his hands. "Hey, hey, woah man, chill out. Your girl here was the one that was standing up my ass, I swear. I don't even like women...if you know what I mean. This is a ramen joint; not a zoo for exboxers looking for a reason to punch someone's lights out." And trust me yours would be out in a hot second. But Tsune didn't wish to cause a scene. Instead, he stepped off to the side, holding out his hand for his order number. Really, he just wanted the damned food. Luckily, security took care of the compromised couple and dragged them outside. Good riddance he was hungry.

"Number??" And no, he didn't mean the guy's phone number though that wouldn't be so bad either... People with frisk tended to attract him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 am

As the mini-fight seemed to break out, Endavi let out a low groan as he excused himself quietly, walking out into the back to give the man's order to the chefs, before he walked through the kitchen and stealthily grabbed Mugen from where the owner/head chef had 'hidden' it behind a bunch of pans.

He may not have the 'super awesome eye' anymore, but his eye still freaking worked you know, and the clickity-clang-clang 'oh shit' kind of gave away that yes, his precious Mugen was stashed there. Letting out a small 'ch' in victory, Endavi somehow managed to keep the sword relatively hidden on his person as he returned to the counter, pressing a few buttons on the register while ignoring Hitotose's cocky look.

Honestly, it had to be a cruel coincidence, because really, his Tsune wasn't such a... a... pest! Damned cocky brat - honestly.

"Number??" The cocky bean asked in an impatient voice, and Endavi had half a mind to quote the year, or say 49, because some idiots actually believed that was the meaning of life.

However, Davi settled for the, er, 'Davi approach'... which consisted of drawing Mugen from it's sheath and shooting it past at almost lightning speed to settled at the frisky boyfriend's throat (and it was also next to Tsune's cheek - two birds with one stone, bitch, for it was Davi's specialty.

"Would you shut the fuck up? You're giving me a fucking headache, your stupidity is screaming so loud it makes babies want to cry," Endavi said with a cocky smirk of his own, daring the bulky guy to move with a beautiful - and very very sharp - katana settled against his throat.

Unfortunately for the ex-homunculus (who was itching to kick this fat-ass' ass), he backed off, and dragged his girlfriend out of the ramen bar. Davi would be scolded later for scaring off a customer, but the fat-ass was annoying him, and god forbid he let a fight break out in the restaurant.

...Ok, so he was kind of showing off to Tsune too, well, as much as he could in his situation. Damn cocky brat was really bringing his old self out - to hell with 'kind and polite', Davi really couldn't decide whether he wanted to kiss the bean or beat the shit out of him in a duel.

Oh, decisions, decisions...

"Diederich!!" ... "Ah shit. Your number's 22, by the way, bean." Endavi said with a groan as he slapped the receipt into the man's hand, before Endavi seemed to vanish into the back for a bit, but in all honesty, the entire ramen bar heard the entire conversation.

Which, by the way, consisted of...

"How many times do I have to tell you not to attack customers with your sword?!" "It's a katana, not a sword, and he was fighting with the beansprout! You really want a brawl in here?!" "You're a perfectly capable martial artist, Diederich - you don't have to whip that damned thing out at everyone who pisses you off! And who the hell's 'beansprout'?!" "Beansprout's a beansprout, and I don't go 'whipping' Mugen out all of the time!" "...That's the seventh time this week, and it's only Tuesday. I confiscate that thing for a reason!" "What do you suppose I do then?! SEDUCE the guy to stop being an ass?!" "Oh for-! No! You just calmly try and reason-" "You REALLY think a big fat dumbshit with beansprout-issues is going to back off with me being a stereotypical stuttering store clerk? No-sir-ee! Mugen was the only way!" "You sword-obsessed freak... Look, order 22's ready, just take it out, and then go on a break - as punishment, you're paying for your ramen for an entire month!"

"Shit!" Endavi cursed as he dejectly watched his sword being taken away - again, - before he turned and picked up the ramen bowl, ignorning as the bottom burnt his hand (he heals fast) while he took the sizzling bowl out to the customer.

Oh yeah, beansprout was 22, wasn't he? No wonder this ramen smelled especially mouth-watering.

"Here's your ramen, sprout," Endavi said with a smirk as he handed the male his ramen, not really helping himself as he blatantly checked him out, before turning to the next customer with a 'charming' smile.

Beans aside, politeness was key to ruling the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Sword in face served only to make his stomach rumble and his hand twitch further for the number that-- "Diederich!!" Tsune cocked his head to the side like a German Shepard that just didn't understand. Endavi Diederich...why did that sound familiar? He closed his eyes and sucked in a sharp breath of air. Clearly girly man like sharp objects and was about to get in trouble for it. He snickered and opened his eyes. "Ah shit. Your number's 22, by the way, bean." Bean? It made his stomach gurgle again and he turned on his boot's heel to the congregation of people looking for their numbers on the wall. Tsune swiped his after finding it in a second and then sauntered over to a table rather close to the register, placing the wooden plack face up that read: 二十二. He leaned back in his chair and sighed. "It's a katana, not a sword, and he was fighting with the beansprout! You really want a brawl in here?!" What...? That guy's voice. Beansprout again...da fuck!? He shut his eyes, wishing he could go deaf for just a moment. It seemed long-haired girly man couldn't go about his day without letting the canons loose.

"Hello? Do you want sometime to drink?" Tsune's eyes snapped open and he stared awkwardly at the waitress whose pen was just barely hovering over her paper.

"--whip that damned thing out at everyone who pisses you off! And who the hell's 'beansprout'?!"

"Beansprout's a beansprout, and I don't go 'whipping' Mugen out all of the time!" Tsune blinked a few times, staring at the beverage menu without processing what he was reading. If he hadn't of known better...he'd think that were talking about something...else. Pssshhht. Gods, they were so damn loud... Everyone was looking over and Tsune was so damn distracted... What did he want to drink? Drink...liquid...not water...

"I'll have a coke."

"You sword-obsessed freak... Look, order 22's ready, just take it out, and then go on a break - as punishment, you're paying for your ramen for an entire month!"

Tsune liked knives...did that count? He sighed, watching the waitress scurry off without even a backward glance. She did her job well. He fiddled with his chopsticks, and stared listlessly out the window. What good was coming to Amestris alone...? Ugh.

"Here's your ramen, sprout." Tsune looked up, almost surprised that he was receiving it so on schedule even with the yelling coming from the kitchen. Wait. He was totally checking him out. Tsune glared a more than deadly, feral look that menaced from the glint of silver fire. Then he reached out and grabbed the guy's hair, pulling him right the hell back to his table.

"Yo, you better stop calling me that before I get pissed. When do you get off?"

Last edited by Tsune on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm

"Yo, you better stop calling me that before I get pissed. When do you get off?" The irritated raven asked as Endavi scowled, swatting the man's hair off of his precious hair, before smirking at the bean, leaning on his table lightly and raising an eyebrow.

Or both, who knows, the guy wears an eyepatch after all.

"You're short, so you're a beansprout. Just be lucky you don't have white hair, otherwise I would never. Stop." The taller of the two said in a cocky voice, before he slipped into the seat in front of the male, anticipating some kind of talk-argument-thing-a-ma-gig that would take up his lovely half an hour break he was just forced on.

Oh yeah, what luck.

"I just got let out on a break now~ Why? Asking me out perhaps?" Hey, politeness be damned, Endavi woke up on the wrong bed this morning (screw the side, he was so OOC that it may as well have been the wrong bed) so he felt like reminiscing in his old, cocky-bastard-who-was-more-pride-than-wrath self over playing the polite manipulator.

As fun as it was, and as attractive as Tsune was, Endavi had no intentions of getting this guy into his bed after just meeting him. He made enough money from this ramen joint, he didn't need to play whore to get more. He didn't care about money anyway, because he honestly couldn't give a shit about brand-names anymore. He was happier with the $10 fake version of the $200 bag, thank you very much.

As he spoke to Tsune, he also had pulled out his little eye-shadow compact and used the mirror to show him the state of his eye-shadow. Cursing lightly as the old homunculus tattoo was pretty obvious at this point (damn eye-shadow coming off), he expertly shaded it back to the smoky black he liked and put the compact away.

He hated that little 'mark' with a passion, it kind of signaled that he was a bit of a freak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"You're short, so you're a beansprout. Just be lucky you don't have white hair, otherwise I would never. Stop." What the fuck did that mean? Tsune narrowed his eyes and began digging up noddles to cool while he stared down the long-haired man who moved to sit across from him. White hair? Hm.

"That justification sucks as does the way you address people. And my hair used to be lighter, but since I live in Gelemorté where it's fricken freezing, it's resorted back to this." He nodded, adjusting the high ponytail on top of his head. "Does that mean you'll stop calling me that?" Please? It was beyond annoying and Tsune couldn't guarantee that he could remain indifferent to the name.

"I just got let out on a break now~ Why? Asking me out perhaps?" Ohhh~~ what a coincidence!! Heh. Bulllllshiittt~ He devoured the bit of noodles, relishing in the delicious taste whilst thinking of a snarky response.

"Perhaps, but breaks aren't very long...nor is my stay here." He frowned slightly, trying not to show the full weight of his disappointment. It was hard to find a guy that was anywhere near on par with him. This immediate connection was more than strange. They were arguing like they knew each other and Tsune was speaking way out of line than his usual polite self allowed. So what was going on? His analytical mind was reeling at this. Just what... He took a hot bit of the ramen, slurping it up until the bowl was already nearly empty. He took another bite and then drained the broth, giving Endavi a sideways stare. That was when he noted the compact makeup kit in the man's hand and the fact that he was trying to cover up a tattoo. Tsune blinked. "You know you can get those removed?" It was a weird-looking purple design... He tilted his head in the other direction to get a better look just before Endavi covered it up with the eye shadow. WAITASECOND. It was on his eye. Was that even possible?! That would HURT like a bitch! No...there was something off here. Definitely off. If Tsune's eye color could change one day from blue to silver and if he had a strange tattoo on the back of his neck... He reached his hand there to touch it and felt a shock, recoiling. Just what... His eyes refocused on Endavi, a pained look.

"I don't look familiar to you, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:54 am

"That justification sucks as does the way you address people. And my hair used to be lighter, but since I live in Gelemorté where it's fricken freezing, it's resorted back to this. Does that mean you'll stop calling me that?" The shorter raven had said as he adjusted his raven ponytail, making the girly-man smirk somewhat as he relaxed into his seat, not really believing the guy's little fib.

Or whatever, then again, supernatural shit happened all the time, and hair darkening without sun wasn't really supernatural shit. No, becoming some freak with super-healing is supernatural shit.

The thought almost made Endavi frown. Stupid, stupid homunculus genes. He honestly would rather sit in a hospital for a month with a broken arm then heal in a couple of seconds, because seriously, he did. not. like. supernatural shit.

Alchemy, homunculi, whatever - he hated the lot. It's brought him too much crap in his life, and in all honesty, he wished it would leave him alone for good... However every-time he injured himself, or Wrath spoke, well, it was bloody good freaking proof that 'no' Davi, the supernatural shit will never leave you alone. Why the fuck did he 'sacrifice his soul' in a sense to 'Father' 5 years ago, again? Seriously, he almost wanted to bang his head on something.

"I'm usually nicer, but this is the seventh time in a row my boss has confiscated Mugen and I revert to my old self without my Mugen," The taller raven said with a frown - almost a pout - as he put his make-up compact away, "I used to be like this all the time, but times change, people change I guess... Though I have to admit I do sometimes want to splurge a little on that designer coat when I pass it."

Smirking a little, Endavi adjusted his eye-patch a little, resisting doing something stupid and actually showing it to this 'Tsune' he barely knew, yet felt like he did, so he moved and simply began to fiddle with the side of his hair, an almost playful look appearing on his features as he waited for Tsune to speak- "You know you can get those removed?"

Well shit, there goes his good mood. Of course Tsune noticed the fucking symbol when he was covering it.

"Ch', it's... special. If I could remove it, I would, but I'm stuck with the fugly thing for life," The man said, smirking as he tried to hide up the disgust, though it did show in his eyes. He even tried cutting off his own eyelid once - but all that he got in return for that was it growing back with the symbol, and being laughed at for a weak by Wrath. He'd long-since given up on getting rid of it.

"I don't look familiar to you, right?" ...What was this? 20 Questions? Sheesh.

"I've never seen you before in my life," Endavi said in a dead-pan voice, and after a moment of silence, he simply sighed and looked out to the bustling shop, "But I said the same thing to an old 'friend' who visited me a few days ago. You could say I've some memory problems as well, bumped my head a little you could say... I've never seen you before, but your name... well, lets just say I know someone with the same name and I'm looking for him..."

Letting out a depressed sigh, the lovesick man then turned back to the other Tsune with a smirk barely covering his inner turmoil, "All I can remember was that he was an alchemist with snowy white hair. But that's a vague description from 2 years ago - what do I know? I'm just a lovesick freak looking for someone who'd probably long forgotten him... Ah crap, now I'm going on a tangent again. Sorry beansprout,"

He then smirked for real as he could practically smell the pissed-off aura the other was emitting from the nick-name. Of course, he didn't know if Tsune really was pissed of, but still, he loved riling him up for some reason. Made him a semblance of his old self for once - for once he wasn't just living the daily motions of, well, living. He felt... pride at being a douche.

And the thought that scared him the most was that this guy, this new Tsune character, almost... almost made him completely forgot about why he was here.

This beansprout almost made him forget about Tsune, his love. And that scared the living shit out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

"Mugen...? Is that your sword?" Tsune asked quietly, picturing it from before when it had appeared beside his face. He frowned. That was a bit too close for comfort, jeez. This guy must really like his sword...maybe just as much as Tsune like his knives. What what had he meant about reverting to his old self? That part confused him a bit... Was Endavi like an ex convict or something crazy? He could see it. Or since he was Aerugese, maybe he had been a Yakuza?! That tattoo could be proof enough. Was that why he couldn't take it off? It was 'special' as he had said. But what did that even mean!? No, why was Tsune even trying to decode this guy? Sure, he was attracted to him, but normally he wouldn't try to pry into other people's lives like this. He let them have their business away from him, unconcerning to him in every way. Everyone was like that to him, even his boss, Wolfgang, the leader of Gelemorté. It was easier for everyone if he stayed out of their affairs. With no memories to call his own, it wasn't like he could help or anything. All Tsune was worth now was his strange ability to lead and conduct battle plans that could change the tides of any was. That's the only reason why people kept him around. Though Wolfgang seemed to be a very open, caring guy. For that, Tsune kept his humanity and a smile on his face. But now, today, in front of this Endavi guy, he was spouting questions right and left. He found himself caring about the answers. If this moment could be dragged out forever, Tsune would be content. But why? He just didn't understand why this man calmed the wild in his soul.

"I've never seen you before in my life." Why did that hurt...? He felt as if he had just been stabbed. He almost wanted to get up and leave, disappear and pretend that he never admitted to himself that he cared about this conversation or the fact that he had met Endavi at all. No, worse, he wanted to just disappear. He had nothing in this world, no people who remembered him--no people that care about him. So why, why was he even here?! "...but your name... well, lets just say I know someone with the same name and I'm looking for him..." WAIT PAUSE EVERYTHING.

"My...name? Tsune Hitotose?" He blinked, cocking his head to the side slightly. How many people had that name? From how much he knew, the last name Hitotose was extremely rare.

"All I can remember was that he was an alchemist with snowy white hair. But that's a vague description from 2 years ago - what do I know? I'm just a lovesick freak looking for someone who'd probably long forgotten him... Ah crap, now I'm going on a tangent again. Sorry beansprout." ...Two years ago? Tsune swallowed his heart that beat into his throat. Wait, what? Wasn't that... Didn't he...? Tsune dug into his pocket, frantically. Pulling out his wallet, he paged through the contents and yanked out a bent photo throwing it onto the table. It was a picture of him when his hair was lighter, longer, and he was wearing his state alchemist uniform. His eyes were also a steely blue color, unlike the silver they were now. Apparently the eye color change was due to his loss in memories, the doctor said. But that sounded like a bunch of bullshit.

"That's me...two years ago. I had an automail arm, but..." He wriggled his fingers and smiled fondly at them. "I don't anymore. I... Two years ago, I randomly woke up in Gelemorté where my records say I was born. I had no memories, but apparently I had lived my entire life in Amestris..." Why was he saying all this? Why...was he spilling his guts all over the damn floor? Did he need someone to tell? Someone that would just fucking call him beansprout and just be done with it?! He might as well... just show him! Tsune whisked off his bandanna scarf and turned around, lifting the stray silver strands of his hair left over from his ponytail. He bent his head down, revealing the beginnings of a blood seal. "I woke up...with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 am

"My...name? Tsune Hitotose?" The male asked as Endavi just nodded in response, relaxing in his seat as he waited for the raven to react - but lets jsut say, Endavi was the one with the reaction when something was slammed in front of him (gently).

When the younger male placed the picture out of the table, Endavi nearly had a heart attack from how alike the person was to the vague image in his memories. The wide eye of shock and the hand flying over to his mouth was kind of making it obvious that Endavi recognized the person in the photograph. And in all honesty, if Endavi was a lesser man, he'd believe it - but after being through all the shit he'd been through, it was only sane to question the person in the image. Maybe it was new Tsune's cousin-?

"That's me...two years ago. I had an automail arm, but..." ...Or maybe it was new-Tsune himself... "I don't anymore. I... Two years ago, I randomly woke up in Gelemorté where my records say I was born. I had no memories, but apparently I had lived my entire life in Amestris..."

As Endavi watched the male watch his arm fondly, the automail mechanic-cross-homunculus-cross-human-cross-ramen shop worker couldn't help but feel an almost overwhelming hope being to run rampantly around in his stomach and head - a hope that maybe this guy, this new Tsune he met by chance, could be the Tsune lost in his memories that he knows he loves with all of his heart and soul.

Maybe new-Tsune was really old Tsune-?

"I woke up...with that." The male said, snapping Endavi out of his suffocating thoughts as the man looked over to see a clearly recognisable blood seal on the back of the man's neck, and his eye opened frantically once more as a result.

A blood seal - this kid's definitely been at it with Truth at some point in his life. Which really coincided with...

"I think I'm gunna faint..." Was all the man said (In Auregese, no doubt), before he collapsed onto the table, the shock just being too much for the girly boy.

There's no way he was this lucky... was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Tsune let go of his hair and turned back around, staring at the man practically laying on the table. ...What? What had he said? It sounded like Aerugese--a language Tsune was told that he might have once known. Why... He could almost tell what it meant--almost, vaguely. Almost. Faint? Wait. Is that what he had said? Tsune was at Endavi's side in a heartbeat, leaning over to try and see his expression. "Are you okay?" He blurted out without even thinking. Of course, he wasn't okay. Did he look okay?! No, he looked like he had just seen a dead body--a ghost...Tsune for the first time. Could it be...that Endavi knew him? It was so possible--so very possible that it scared Tsune to silence. He found himself staring at Endavi, eyes devoid of any emotion. His mind was stuck, frozen inside of him. All this time...he had wondered, wandered, wished that someone would recognize him and tell him how he had lost his memories and why he had woken up in Gelemorté with no recollection of how he got there. But never had Tsune wondered how he would react when/if/how he had met someone that knew him. Endavi...this guy... UGH.

Tsune hardly knew what he was doing when he lifted up the other man's face to his own, silver eyes searching for anything apparent on his face. Do you know me? No, that wasn't even a question anymore. How they knew each other was so obvious that Tsune felt that he may as well be blind because even then, he'd still be able to see it. Endavi... His once automail arm found its way around his shoulders and helped the other man up. "I'll take you somewhere...where do you want to go?"

[School is starting on Tuesday >.<;; I'm taking a million classes so I'm going to reply much slower <3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 am

"I'll take you somewhere...where do you want to go?" Was all Endavi heard a the bean hauled him up, and in all honesty, Endavi really couldn't believe it. Could this Tsune Hitotose be the man in his faded memory? Could this emotionless, snarky, yet overly curious kid be the man that Endavi's spent years looking for?

But the real question to Endavi was simple - could Endavi live without a purpose in his life? He'd spent so long searching for Tsune, if this person is really the Tsune he desires, what now? His search is done. This kid has no memory of him if he really was Tsune, and it's that last few months of being a fully-bred homunculus that he wanted back. Everything went black between when he lost his eye and when awoke to find himself on his way back to his original home, bruised, bent and broken.

And all of his memories of Tsune were now faded. Even his feelings were beginning to fade.

Endavi didn't wake up every morning with a strict resolve to train for Tsune, hunt for Tsune or think heavily for Tsune - he stopped doing that when he reached Xing. Endavi didn't dreams romantic dreams of Tsune, holding Tsune, reuniting with Tsune - he stopped half way through his time in Xing. Endavi didn't talk about Tsune all of the time anymore, in fact, he even forgets to mention Tsune half of the time these days.

And all in all, with a wide eye of shock and a jolt, Endavi realized a scary, scary thing - he is slowly but surely, letting the past go.

"My apologies for fainting on you, Tsune," The man said, not really helping as that polite facade/whatever it is took over while he stood on his own, offering the man a smile that said 'I'll BRB' before he ran back into the kitchen.

Five minutes later, the girly man emerged from behind the counter with his sword in hand, and after jumping the table, he ran back over to the one now dubbed' beansprout' in his mind.

Why? No idea, Endavi just likes beansprouts he supposed.

"I can't go anywhere without Mugen. It's the only thing I have of my life before I screwed it up five years ago..." Endavi said with a light smirk, before stumbling a bit as a result of fainting earlier as he finally stood next to Tsune, "Lead the way, beansprout, though we could go to my apartment if you want,"

[[Sure, that's alright~]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum