Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Dance among Sakura EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Dance among Sakura EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Dance among Sakura EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Dance among Sakura EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Dance among Sakura EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Dance among Sakura EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Dance among Sakura EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Dance among Sakura EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Dance among Sakura EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Dance among Sakura EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Dance among Sakura

Go down

Dance among Sakura Empty Dance among Sakura

Post by Hikaru Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 pm

As he slowly walked tentative steps through the pink blossoms forest. Hikaru couldn't help but rejoice. Out of the walls of the Manor that time forgot he was finally free. The silk wings breezed behind him as he kept walking foreword one shaky step at a time. It was almost like watching a baby foal take its first wobberly steps on gangerly legs with knobberly knees.

He had trekked for a day before he arrived at Kyoto. It was odd to stay the least and part of him wanted to go running back. Bright lights....people shouting...crowded and hassling. Not to mention the speeding 4 wheeled monsters that almost ran him over then made loud shrill beeps in protest.

Shaking as he finally found a quiet area trying to calm his breathing. A hand curled it's claw like fingers round his upper arms. "Ah are you the actor we have been waiting for?" The nasal voice hissed at him while tugging. Actor?? This man had to be mistaken but he was already off on one at a thousand words per second. To fast for his ears. Letting himself be dragged into the theatre the man let go of his surprisingly strong and cold grasp before sitting and watching.

Hikaru blinked confused. "Annooo I...I think you got me wrong?" He started but the man slapped a newspaper on the desk. "Did you not read your ques!!!" Yet again the man showed his talent of being able to speak to fast for Hikaru to keep up with. Flustered and scared the poor samurai twittered from foot to foot looking round. Azure eyes begging for help.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Nell

Back to top Go down

Dance among Sakura Empty Re: Dance among Sakura

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Without a sound, a slender frame appeared at the door. "This is the one? I certainly had expected something... different." A bit disappointed, a bit pouty, Yuu unraveled the folds of her fan and made the hint of a gesture as if to shield her face with it and looked down on the guy that Manager had brought in. Yes indeed she had expected different. This person was supposed to be the actor they had set up to appear on the stage show alongside herself tonight, but in her opinion he looked nothing like it. The undercover-empress had something entirely different in mind. That must of been what one gets if they don't actually care to keep themselves up to date on trifles. Like who was a famous actor, who was not, and how they looked of they were.

Sometime earlier that day. She hated this. Almost. It wasn't so much to fact that people recognized her, maybe even dared to approach her, talk to her, possibly ask for autographs. Who did not like that kind of attention and recognition? It was more a hate directed towards this charade she had to go by. People easily fell for it. And to keep it up, she had to livy with it every so often, efen if she had no need to actually use it. Because, who wouldn't find it suspicious that a famous stage performer with shows around the globe kept dissapearing and then all of a sudden performed in a random location on earth almsot out of the blue. She had to keep the public image of her stage performer-self as reasonable as possible.
Getting in touch with the crowd was naturally one of the things that belonged to it. As well as the show she had to perform later today. Right now, though, the so called star was just about arriving at the chosen place. As expected, people had gathered around the locality to observe their idol arrive and then camp outside until the show started. Getting from the car to the building was already quite an ordeal in itself, having her stop every few steps for this and that.

But back to the present. In due time the curtains would be lifted for acts of dance, song, acting, puppetry. An evening of fine arts. But this man looked nothing like fine arts at all. Then again, she as well as most people, were taught to not judge by the covers alone. But what if the covers appeared to have come strought out of some old times' child storybook, not quite adapted to the reality that was here and now? Maybe the getup was part of whatever it was this person did on stage, like some kind of costume for a theatrical act.
Yuuko shot him a questioning, piercing glare. Hopefully, the supposed artist -that's what the manager assured her to roganize: a skilled, reknown artist as additional performer for fine arts- had some kind of introduction and explanotion for her, as this seemed very dubious, with him being rather jumpy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

He looked over to the woman fanning herself in the corner. Long silver hair and to his own opinion slightly underdressed. "This is the one? I certainly had expected something... different." He blinked before smiling politely. "I am sorry miss....I was only slightly surprised. I fear this man has mistaken me for someone else but if I am filled in I am happy to help."

The director blinked then panicked. "My stunt man who was meant to fight for me isn't here!" He looked in a melt down getting flustered. Tonight was a big show and already it was falling apart. Not only was his sword display missing in action he had some poofy looking man in a silly hat on stilts offering to help. Like what could he do?

Hikaru sighed softly withdrawing his flute. Lifting it to his lips he quickly swiped his tongue over his lower lip before playing. The soft melody filled the room with a eerie calm. Causing the director to look up. After a few calm minuets the pipe lowered.

"I am a man of several skills Mr director. I may not be an actor but I am a fully trained Samurai, Flute player and story teller." He bowed slightly. "I offer my services to you if you are willing to accept them."
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 am

So he wasn't the one after all. Wonderful. Just as Yuu started contemplating with herself to send this person flying out immediately -while he stated he'd help despite himself being the wrong man- her train of thought, consisting of arguments about what would happen if they did not find a replacement, if the original actor did not show up, if they could just cancel the evening on such short notice, was interrupted by the mistaken stranger pulling out a flute and playing a calm, almost soothingly fine tune.
While it didn't look like much, it was at least something. The silver-hair had heard quite a few songs and instruments oer the years of her training and afterwards career. his was definately a bum's fluteplay. Not quite masterly, but it would be just enough to possibly rearrange the stage show, it would at least be happening, even if not as originally planned.

When he had ended, granting him the liberty to play the part uninterrupted, and explained himself a little, actress Yuuko had made a decision. "Say, mister whoever you are. As you heard from the Manager. We are stuck in a little pinch here. One of the Artists scheduled to appear on stage in this night of fine arts has not shown face yet. We don't know nor have to time to find out what happened there. But we do need a replacement or the curtain's not gonna lift tonight. Have you played in front of a big audience before? The possibility to perform some mock-battle would certainly be of much use as well." She was sure, this person could gather the outline of it from all he knew now. That manager sure liked to talk a lot and fast, but tended to only tell half of the important parts. Usually the more important details were omitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:59 pm

On the contrary to Yuuko's belief, Hikaru was a master flutes man. Trained at a tender age. The boy was playing the flute as soon a she had been able to talk. His playing was more natural as breathing to him and his fingers skilled beyond there age.

The director smiled quivering in excitement. "Wow you are skilled. And the swords? Are they just for show?" He asked desperate for this show not to fail. Hikaru shook his head. "No as I said earlier, I am a fully trained samurai." He slowly withdrew Tsumugari from its decorated sheath. "This is one of the legendary swords of great master Masamune....It is a blade that only works for those it deems skilled enough to wield it." The short man looked him up and down. "We have another sword man I would like a display of swordsmanship from you both to proove it... Just try not to kill each other...." Hikaru nodded. "Of course...." He had his own reason to be precautious after all.

A man in a simple navy training outfit walked out sneering at the other. "What is this? Some fancy actor who thinks he's a swordsman....Can you even walk in those Geta's." The man looked like he was chewing his tongue as he waited for a reply. Hikaru smiled politely again. "I promise I won't disappoint and I am quite capable on my Geta's."

The man drew his katana staring the other down. "What ever don't cry when you topple over from the force." Hikaru smirked closing his eyes as he gathered his concentration. Holding his Tsumugari in front of him he bowed his head silence sword held vertically before him.

In a spilt second his stance changed and in smooth graceful movements he swung the sword up and round to the front in a graceful arch letting it slice the air in a clean swoosh. Before curving the blade round rotating on one leg to show his agility on the 30 cm stilts before leaning foreword his left hand moving to the hilt of Sakura no ai. Withdrawing the blade up sharply letting the stage lights reflect off the surface before bring it down in a sharp slash in front of him. Bringing the blades together he used the air momentum to perform a front flip curving the blades safely away from his body. Landing perfectly on both feet. One blade held above him the other at waist height. In a smooth movement he brought the blades into the perfect defence and attack position.

Azure eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "I am the result of years of hard training by one of the best Samurai around...."
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:58 am

Indeed a splendid performance it was he showed. Not that Yuuko herself had mastered the ways of a blade in any way or form -her style of things was entirely different, for a reason, long swords from olden times definitely were not suited for swiftly killing people without drawing much attention- but she could tell a trained hand from an amateur. This case clearly belonged to the latter variant. Maybe he wasn't exactly the person they had originally ordered to appear today, but certainly he was a doable workaround, with skills as these. “Lovely performance. Repeat this in front of the audience later and you are guaranteed to blend in with our other artists perfectly, win the observers hearts and applause as well as the share paid for the person you are replacing.” And with that it was settled, although over Hikaru's head and still without them even knowing anything abut him, including his name. He'd have to play along one way or the other. With that matter taken care of, the empress in disguise gestured him silently to follow and lead the way to what was commonly referred to as “Behind the scenes”, there would still be much to do. Like letting him in on the more detailed outline of what was planned, like when his talents would come into play, what he was to do and such matters. Also, make-up and styling, at least a bit of it, no one got on stage “naked” in a high-class theatre and show like these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:39 am

Lovely performance. Repeat this in front of the audience later and you are guaranteed to blend in with our other artists perfectly, win the observers hearts and applause as well as the share paid for the person you are replacing.

Hikaru replaced the blades and smiled. "Thank you...." He taught over the pay thing. He didn't like the idea of helping people in exchange for money. But... the little card of plastic his father gave him still stumped him. He had tried to use it to buy food but when the card machine was presented to him. His touch seemed to send it haywire. After that he just didn't try again. But...he needed to eat.

He turned to Yuuko and smiled bowing in respect. "My name is Tanaka Hikaru." He offered realising his name hadn't be given. "Forgive me for my rudeness for not offering it sooner." He stood tall the hat wings swirling and dancing with the movements. He chewed his lip and looked to them. “So what do I do now?” He asked the woman.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Tanaka Hikaru. What a traditional name of old fashion. Just like his getup. One could argue it may be ridiculous. Or much else. But it probably was just about perfect for today. They still had much to get Hikaru into the loop for. “You could not have come at a better time, dear. Kagura Yuuko, the main star of the event, that is who I am. Please follow along. Preparations will be made while we are speaking.” Again, she lead the way. Before the Manager dragged this replacement in, she was just about on her way to get the final make-up and costume changes made. So that was where he would be led, if Hikaru followed the woman, who silently went ahead.

Arriving just moments later, the door Yuuko had stopped in front was opened for her and her following from the inside. Clearly steering for one of the empty chairs positioned in front of mirrors on the walls, she gave orders. “We have a pickup artist here that needs some fixing. See what you can do.” The two women and a man -all of them highly trained in hairdressing, makeup and styling overall- got into kind of a hurry and started doing things. Like readying their tools and gathering them together. Once Hikaru would take seat, they would see to him and anything that he might need to be ripe for stage.
“The plan for tonight's main event is simple. The evening will start off with light musical entertainment. In the second segment, part of the musical staff will keep performing, I will provide puppetry and dance as well to this background. Possibly you may want to perform some of your musical talents in this segment as well. I imagine the flute may hold a tune or two of great rhythm value to perform to. After that, in the third and final segment, our original artist was supposed to present to the audience some solo blade arts with smooth moves and a strong arm. The finale of the passage would be a staged competition between him and a second warrior of the art. Do you believe you will be up to these tasks?” She was sort of relaxing in the chair, waiting for her turn in terms of hairdo and everything, while the layout was explained to Hikaru. Nonetheless, the voice and facial expression were as solid ans assured as always, hoping to transmit the seriousness of the situation.
It was a really easy 3-parted plan, nonetheless it lead her to a rather long-winded explanation. This had to become a success, so the stand-in hat to be informed what he let himself into prperly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

He sat near by her and listened as people fluttered around waiting for orders.
The plan for tonight's main event is simple. The evening will start off with light musical entertainment. In the second segment, part of the musical staff will keep performing, I will provide puppetry and dance as well to this background. Possibly you may want to perform some of your musical talents in this segment as well. I imagine the flute may hold a tune or two of great rhythm value to perform to. After that, in the third and final segment, our original artist was supposed to present to the audience some solo blade arts with smooth moves and a strong arm. The finale of the passage would be a staged competition between him and a second warrior of the art. Do you believe you will be up to these tasks?” It seemed simple enough and he nodded. "I understand. I think i will be able to keep up." As he smiled one of the stylist lifted the hat off his head. He couldn't help but be startled as his long blond hair tumbled out from it holding like a waterfall of soft gold.

It pooled around him long and soft. Somehow looking perfectly cared for for it's length. How on earth he managed to tuck the knee length hair under the small hat was a mystery. He chuckled nervously. "Woops...." He stammered. "Um please be careful with it...I rather it didn't get cut." He added.

So...You dance with a puppet...that must be very interesting to see?” He cocked his head as one of the stylist combed his hair carefully. He was very curious to this woman with silver hair. She seemed to be hiding a secret. She had an air to her that was more then one a performer would have. “I will give you my very best.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 pm

There was more t this person then what the first impression gave away. Clearly, he had well-tend hair hiding under that costume and who knows what else. Maybe they would discover more as time went on. But right now, hey were still preparing, bridging time with idle chatter. "It indeed is a fascinating art. It takes many years to learn and is certainly not meant for anyone to master." Indeed it was not, and she definately enjoying being one of the people who did know it and were on a good way to master them eventually. But the same propably was true for most other things, like musical entertainment or martial arts of all kinds. So Yuuko didn't actually feel any overbearing pride in what she was thaught. "I do believe we are almost ready to start." Yes they would be, once things progressed along an HIkaru was done getting beautyfied for stage, since she herself was already in dress and mostly made up from earlier before the missing-actor-problem arose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 am

His hair had been put in the traditional samurai high ponytail leaving some by his ears. the pony tail so long it reached his thighs. A stunning white and silver clothing was brought to him with a few pieces of light weight armour. A bit of make up to outline his eyes and he was ready. though due to the music part being first he left the armour off for later.

He walked over to Yuuko. Feeling a little odd not having his hat on and the silk wings around him. But it was not unusual he never wore it in the house. He smiled gently to her. Running over in his head what the rota for the show was. His stomach knotted in nerves suddenly much to his confusion. This wasn't the worst or hardest thing he had to do in his life why was this making him nervous. Peaking through the curtain he got his answer. That was a lot of people. He gulped and looked to Yuuko worry evident in his blue eyes.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:12 am

The time had drawn near ever so slowly, but right now in this very moment, it had arrived. The curtains were about to be drawn up and the first leg was planned to start, hence why the musical ensemble gathered up hurriedly, but almost soundless. It was a moment like if every noise, every sound and every audible vibration was sucked out of the grand room on the backside of the stage. Everyone got into position, their instruments ready to go. Eyes like daggers shot at Hikaru, he better pulled his act together and got in with the musicians fast, they couldn't wait much longer. So Yuuko's pointy stares meant to transmit this. "Get out there and do your part. The people paid a lot of money to witness this display, and so the artists will recieve a fair amount of reward if the act works out pleasingly for the audience." Normal people with less attitude would propably shove the kind of disoriented guy towards the stage. But of course, not someone as distanced and mannered as her. She'd just sort of hard to interpret glare at him with a sliver of evil intent.
SHe wouldh ave to get herself prepared while the first part happened onstage. Going live with a marionette isn't just picking up the puppet's cross -or in this case the fans- and roll with it. Specially not in important situations like these. Having a wire come undone or a joint jam was not an option. So she'd have to perform a kind of final roundup before the show, just like pilots have to ceck up every point of possible fault before every takeoff. Also, this wasn't actually the same soulless shell as the one she used in her actual job and for the longest time, mainly because assassination gadgets weren't exactly favourable on stage, so the Empress would have to make doubly sure everything went as it was supposed, if she wanted to perform perfectly. And that she did always. It was her one and only "private" joy, besides all the indoctrinated personality and reasoning she usually lived with and by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Ah, the theater. The place were a lot of fine arts are unleashed amusing many of the human senses. And, this is not any mere theater. This is an aerugese theater and among all the nations in this world, Aerugo is the most noble. Such nobility, such traditions will effects the souls of it's citizens refining their spirits. Here where the sakura blooms, indeed there lives the finest.

However, today's event is rather more special due to the fact that a very famous performer who disappeared for a while from that stage under the spotlight only reappear here of all places to show the spectators her mastery in the ways of puppetry. Of course, the audiences knows not of the realty behind and couldn't see through the facade of this puppet that looked exactly with unnoticeable minor differences like the empress of Aerugo, the same woman who will grace the people with a really fine performance.

Still, one of the spectators knows about this deadly puppet. Dressed in her black Iromuji kimono that is quite suited for such formal occasions with a hair that would glitter and eyes that would glow if light was shed upon her being. Shizuka sat that there somewhere waiting with her parasol at her side waiting for the event to begin. The event was divided into four segments. What really concerned Shizuka was her older sister's performance, the sister that she didn't interact with a lot due to some reasons. She thought to herself that she maybe will be able to know more about her royal sibling by seeing her dancing in the stage since Shizuka herself is a Miko Kagura, someone who knows and understands the art of dancing.

However, there is also a another segment that piqued her interest. The third segment and what will follow consists of some acts of swordsmanship and a duel. She as a swordsman was intrigued by what to come.

With anticipation, she waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Hikaru nodded and withdrew the pipe licking his lips quickly to moisten them. The orchestra was ready to back him up as he stepped out. Lights dying down to settle on him in a soft glow. Bathing the stage in a soft glittering aura around him as the orchestra below prepared themselves.

Hikaru closed his azure eyes and gently lifted his pipe to his lips. Doing a soft mental check he started.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94gb6WmR6EY)

The first notes ringing out into the silence breaking it like a birds song. Repeating itself then holding it briefly. Before it was joined by a soft harp that followed and a soft beat of other instruments quietly joined in his tune to avoid drowning out the music.

Soon growing into a marvellous chorus of the song well known as thank you. A song designed to thank the god's for rising the sun and moon allowing them night and day. Soon Hikaru forgot he was playing with a ground of people watching him or an Orchestra backing him up. He lost himself in his own music. his fingers playing along the pipe with year's of skill and much love of the art. Unaware that soon Yuuko would join him on the stage to dance or there would be a applause at the end of the 15 minuet performance. concentrated himself on breathing and let his fingers play for him the tune they knew so well.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 pm

And on was the show. Musical performance that would definately hit everyone's taste and expectations for this highly anticipated event. The Empress herself quite enjoyed it from behind the stage. But not quite enough to have her forget preparing her own act. Which would start once the to be expected applause came to happen and ended again. It was the starting sign to her, as always. So, she waited, all readied up and set to bring art dancingly unto the stage tonight. As did the artificial one, tailored to be her mimicry up into the finest detail. Posing, waiting next to each other, once could already imagine how increadibly hard to tell apprt they would be on stage from a little distance while in motion. Only the emptiness in one's eyes really set them apart.

And there it was. Applause. It wasn't like there was some kind of sign that told the audience when the orchestra would finish, but they regardless hit the moment spot on. It was one of these theatre magics, it just happened, defying plausibility head on. On cue, most instrument voices faded and the respective musicians and their tools of the trade backed off the stage, the remaining cleared the main ground and moved back into 'second row', the curtains kept drawn for a liquid change into the second leg. This was the part Yuuko personall would propably get the most enjoyment from, much more then just listening and watching.

Flowing the the tune of much softened music, compared to before at least, the unknown Empress got onto the stage fleet-footed, and just behind the other self. This was an act trained and planned into the smallest detail. Trained so often that she could do it without thinking about it, much less thinking about the next steps. The real challenge in this was, doing it just so perfectly while using the countless wires and tiniest twitches of fingers and hands to direct the mannequib to behave exactly the same. Although she did learn the art of this kind of performance, every time was a new challange to be conquered. And that she enjoyed to do, thus did as best as she could. A slow-ish, artistic dance it was. Nowhere near the newfangled crazyness the kids called dancing, that had nothing to do with being an artist or control of one's own body. Much prettier and propably more fancied by those enriched in mind and taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Shizuka -the calm fragrance- was quite surprised indeed for she didn't anticipate such a great performance at the helm of this event as she was there for different purposes to begin with still that man standing on the stage offered a very soothing note from his flute which was quite the treat for her ear drums which with great amusement kept translating the subtle language that he was speaking with.

But soon phase one of the event ended with shear clapping and applause that would deafen one's ears. Her heartbeats fastened for she was going to see her regal sister soon, Shizuka kept folding and unfolding her fan giving away an aura of both warm anxiousness and eager anticipation and indeed her waiting didn't last for long.

Her Oneesama made a quick entrance that left a throbbing in Shizuka's heart as for a split of a second she thought that she had two sisters not one but reality returned her from the realms of surreal into the sovereignty of proven hard facts that she only had one older sister not two still she felt that her eyes were playing tricks and couldn't really tell who was who. The golden marbles that were her eyes each reflected one of her 'Oneesama' dancing. Those eyes saw the disguised empress's wide and loose sleeves kept following her obediently as if they were part of her body, how she with her fans perfectly swaying up, down and to her sides. How she did swing her thighs directing her footsteps above the stage giving no hint for useless or unneeded actions. The spotlight focusing solely on her as the glimmering silver seas that were her hair performed a spectacular dance of her own as to be expected. The alien horn spoke well about her that she was no mere human, that she is a ruler and among them she is the most refined.

Once this very rich experience and rather enticing ended. A clapping and applause that deafens one's ears, swell their hands and rock the very foundations of this theater threatening of what could be a collapse would be heard. However, the empress's younger sister didn't join this choir of applaud becasue the dancing empress left her completely charmed and mesmerized and only important thought brought her back to reality. She needed to breath as she didn't for a while.

She didn't only witness an excellent performance, she witnessed a true cherry blossoms storm. Unlike the guests and their views to the situation, she viewed it differently for in their eyes the empress was just a famous dancer, Shizuka viewed her after being an older sister as her mistress, empress and the original one.

The calm fragrance became calmer with a one word in her thoughts...

"Oneesama..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm

He watched as the puppet and the puppeteer danced a dance that looked straight out of the sotry book's itself. He remembered one of a doll maker whose wife died tragically and in his grief he recreated her from wood in a perfect likeness. A soft smile played on his lips. Ah yes...the puppet was a perfect likeness to it's mistress and the way they moved was so trained over time it was merely natural.

An hand tugged on his shoulder signalling time to get his armour on. With helpful hands the white armour was placed over the material and tied tight. His hair restyled and make up reapplied. He heard a make up artist grumble about wig's and contacts but he refused. Hew was still half arguese after all. If they were unhappy by the amestrian in his genes then well they would have to find someone else. As the music flowed he stood waiting. Swords ready looking like a mighty warrior.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm

After a swirling hailstorm of fan dance, so vigorous that one might just loose focus on which of the two beautys was real and which was not, if he dared to blink at the wrong second, the sweat and stress was piling on the disguised empress. Every performance was planned like this. Just to the edge of what was possible, always giving it their all for the audience, pushing as close to the limit as the body would allow. So evem though she enjoyed each and every second of a performance, the dancing puppeteer was glad to have finished another flawless show and get off stage again to recuperate. With a wide motion of the left arm, she issued the final order for her loyal minion. She and it would disappear from the stage in one synchronus jumping step, dancingly coming down the strais that lead to the backstage area where performers and assistants always prepared shows and parts of shows that were needed soon.

As they did again. Having the dancing-mannequin fall into her arms, almost like lovers used to hold one another, the silver-haired came to a stop and laid eye on the preparations of tonights surprise career. The pick-up-artist Hikaru was just getting prepared by stage assistants and costumeers for his grand finale. Brandishing applause from the fornt side of the stage overshadowed every possible communication by verbal means for a second. Mucxh unlike what one would expect, no assistants rushed up to Yuu to help her handle the tool. It was already known she did not let anyone else lay even a finger to it, even if it looked like she was sort of overwhelmed with the mass and weight of the lifeless body she cradled. Waiting as if frozen on spot, everyone could see the Artist wait for the applause to die down, and as it did, she said this to her valued guest: "We sincerely hope you can display wonderful art once again, now. After all, this influences your pay-check. But please try not to kill our actor, if you could.", while looking him serious in the eye. Judging what little she had seen as a demonstration of his worth, he was very much capable to do it, not even close to a match for an artist trained to do harmless mock-up fight. Rounding it up with a tiny, sugar-sweet smile, Yuuko then turned and silently gaited over to where she used to pick up her inhuman companion just minutes earlier. Still there were things to take care of. Like, an afterwards-check, un-attaching the strings and such. Which also no one but her was allowed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Unaware about what happened beyond the stage beginning from Hikaru's preparation for the next phase of entertainment about to ensue starting from the wig and eyes disguise refusal to his ready stance blades' hilts firmly held in hands, to The empress who made that lightening exit with her lifeless twin where the former embraced the latter in such manner that would pique the interest of any artist to draw and paint. The empress in disguise encouraged the samurai at the steady and later onward the same agile limbs that guided her dancing sent her to her almost exact twin for the tending.

As for the quite fragrance that is Shizuka, She unfolded her sensu - fan - in one swift move for the sole intent of changing the air's flow to her face in sweat while trading in that precious merchandise very important for anyone's survival to that factory that is her lungs.

And in anticipation for a refined mock-battle, she waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 pm

A shrill ring of the flute as Hikaru stepped out playing once more. His long blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail but it still hung by his knee's. It's golden locks reflecting the light. Playing the soft tune as a dark haired man with short hair walked out dark against light it was quite like a story. Hikaru smiled before removing the pipe from his lips. sliding the pipe into his sleeve he bowed politely. A old fashion battle tune was slowly brewing.

Drawing his first blade he raised it up in front of his face directly in the middle. He gently swirled his arm back twirling the blade in a light movement of his fingers. Before swooping it forward in front of him letting it slice the air. Bringing it up full circle over his shoulder before bringing it forward in front of his face again vertically. Swirling twice slowly he raised his hand in a come at me motion.

Some say that the crossing as blades in an aggressive battle of will skill and stamina. Other's say it is a raving of inner blood lust but really it is a dance of cranes and beauty. The movements the perfect matching and crossing of blades the step's around each other and the soft song of steel meeting steel for a moment that ring's out into the air like a birds chirp and song. Even though one was an actor and one was a samurai the dance they preformed would be one that outshone many.

But all dances must come to an end. In one quick move Hikaru disarmed his opponent blade flying back into the wall behind them with a swoosh and thunk. Stepping back on his high platform geta's hair swirling round him making him look more graceful looking the warrior drew his second sword in a perfect and fast arch that many struggled to keep up with. Swords swirling and slicing air in a parallel creating a song with the air. Before the blade wielder pushed the weight back then forward in a quick frontal flip pointing the blade to the crowd. Pulling back and then stabbing it into the ground in front of him. Placing the other blade into it sheath and swapping it for his pipe he spun it as he stood tall so no one noticed the swap. Raising it to his lips he played a soft tune bowing softly when the notes ended pulling his blade free from its prison and sheathing it in a graceful movement he left the stage.
Hikaru
Hikaru
WANDERING STORYTELLER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 am

Watching the scene only partially from the sideline that was the backstage preparation area, since she still had to take care of her equipment. But what of the show she observed was more then decent. They really had all the gods on their side - not that Yuuko believed in any if them - when they pulled him off the street by chance. He had made more then up for the actual guy who was supposed to be performing, where ever he went. Regardless, what mattered was, the evenign was a success and Hikaru would have more then earned the share for the role. This pleased the danceress, as she would have hated to see the evening turn to chaos because half the planned program had to be cancelled.

As such she already plotted to get him lined up for more jobs in this business, he had stated he's interested in money after all. He's get more of it then he could spend in a day, if he wanted to. As for specially today, he was definately on the payroll instead of the other guy, and Yuuko might just arrange for a higher pay then originally planned, she was that pleased with how wonderful it had worked. Having put the fake self to rest in a transport container that beared odd similiarities to a coffin, she had her hands literally free and could get on with business. Hearing the applause end, it could only be moments until the performers from the last act returned to the backstage. As soon as the skillful samurai-trained man would come down the stairs, he would be greeted with a gesture and expression both equally gracious and enjoying, who would invite him to follow the disguised Empress, leading him to an office in her tow, just where they had ended up meeting by luck earlier. One doesn't do business in a semi-public area, at least none who deemed himself professional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm

And so, the last part of this very entertaining night came to it's beginning. The same golden haired half breed was the one to do the performance which would make Shizuka lift up a brow. It was really interesting to find a swordsman fighting with these kind of geta. He opened his act with a nice flute tune serving as an inauguration for a short story but an interesting story nonetheless.

How he did hide the pipe in his sleeve was quite the conspiracy but he did it. He took postures while handling his blade greeting his aerugese opponent for the sole intent of provocation. And soon, steel on steel both of them would meet each other in most gracious swings and movements. Steel spoke high about skill and performance and not only Shizuka heard with her ears but the golden marbles saw that as well.

But soon the the half-breed proved victorious as his opponent's was defeated. Later on the victorious one became a musical instrument giving away sounds that many instruments weren't able to sing. Singing with the air, another brother joined the chorus, all were one with the golden haired. Soon after, he would would greet the audience with a pointed blade soon after placing it into a new founded ground pedestal. Bringing out the flute from the hiding after returning the victorious one's brother to it's sheath playing another note, signaling the end of such a great performance. He took the original one and returned it back to where it belonged. And so, he left.

Another deafening wave of cheer and applaud. Shizuka on the other hand quickly memorized how this man looked like for his features weren't that hard to miss. She thought to herself that it would be indeed intriguing if she was able to spare with him.

A great night it was, and the half breed brought a swift and beautiful end to it. And such was that night's end as well. Shizuka had to take her leave after amusing her senses with a flute singing, an disguised empress dancing and samurai sword's clashing.

[exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum