Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A visit . . . EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A visit . . . EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A visit . . . EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A visit . . . EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A visit . . . EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A visit . . . EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A visit . . . EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A visit . . . EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A visit . . . EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A visit . . . EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A visit . . .

3 posters

Go down

A visit . . . Empty A visit . . .

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 am

The door to the Sekretar's office stood before them, he and the being of Envy manifest. For odd reasons, unknown to all, Vanity had issued orders for no disturbance . . . Well, no disturbance unless the circumstance or events were truly demanding of her attention. Considering Envy was a Homunculus, just like her, and wanted to meet her for ‘family business,’ Hei felt justified in intruding upon her workplace to bring him to see her.

After all, when the Homunculi have ‘family’ matters, one does not generally fuck around with that kind of stuff. It’s best to be resolved as quickly as possibly, and all accommodations would need to be given to bring about that result.

So, Hei knocked, thrice, upon the door before opening it. He’d been here before, that seemed to be the standard means of entering. Though, he’d never approached Vanity after orders had be given for no disturbance, so this might be a little awkward, but oh well. He opens the door and enters, opting to speaking aloud once it’s wide enough that he can see a good portion of the room.

”Master Alena . . . Your brother, Envy, wishes to speak with you.” he says, plainly. Words are not said in abundance, no. He just gave them out in a brisk and polite manner, addressing the leader of Drachma as, from the perspective of the civillians, his ‘master’ and explaining the intrusion with one line. After all, what business could possibly be more important than ‘family’ business? Hmmmm?

Once Hei had opened the door entirely, he steps aside to make way for Envy to enter. And once Envy is clear, he gently shuts the door and stands to the side, falling silent unless specifically spoken to. There was no reason for him to speak up during this business, since it was a matter concerning Envy and Vanity. But he would not leave, the vicinity … even if ordered to go outside, for he had his own business with the Sekretar. That, and he wanted to make sure Envy didn’t give him a reason to snap his neck and throw his body out a window.

OOC: Hei will just fall quiet from here on >_>

Back to top Go down

A visit . . . Empty Re: A visit . . .

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Vanity was sitting at her desk looking through a group of files labeled RRR. Inside where countless profiles of people starting a resistances against her country. Alena puckers her lips and shakes her head out of annoyance. This young lady was foolish, so foolish to think she could come after her with this army of low lives. Upon the knock, Vanity shuts the file and looks up at the door. Two younger men walk through the door, one being her brother Envy and a man named Hei. As the two men enter the room, Vanity emerges from her chair and struts over towards Envy. The woman was wearing a long maxi dress (pic below) that swayed with every step she took.

”Master Alena . . . Your brother, Envy, wishes to speak with you.” Hei spoke to her before quietly standing the in the corner. She nods in agreement and diverts her attention over to her brother, Envy. It had been a while since the two had seen one another, and there last time together was cut short.

"Envy, it's been some time I'd say." She smiles at her brother and touches his arm faintly. Besides, Pride, Envy was the only other male sibling she could stand to be around. "What brings you here?" She questions before walking over to a small table next to a large book shelf. "Hot Tea?"

http://maxi-dress.biz/images/maxidress11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 am

As Hei proceeded to knock on the door, Envy decided to adjust his appearance a bit. Not the physical part, but seeing that his clothes had been torn up a bit, it would probably be best to fix them. He would have done it before, but there were people around at the time being. His body emitted flashes of red sparks for a few seconds and succeeded to transform himself before the door got opened. His physical appearance remained the same. It was his favorite form, with only difference to the one just before being that his clothes were fixed and reduced to their in-door versions. Envy walked in with Hei, who then made a very formal introduction about her guest and then the soldier decided to remain in the room, as an observer. It was a rational thing to do, seeing that he had just met Envy and had just let the homunculus near the leader of his country. But the attention Hei received remained as a brief one. The attention was to be directed towards the person Envy had come to meet.

Vanity.

"Envy, it's been some time I'd say." she said with a smile and even touched Envy’s hand gently. Envy himself wasn’t fond of this, but it would have also been awfully rude to reject this act of kindness. ''It truly has been'', he replied to her, but didn’t reply to the smile or to the touch. Envy had always been a bit unsocial, which was quite unfortunate considering what his powers could usually be used for. But that is why he had developed his skills of acting. However, he didn’t use them there. Acting was sort of a lie and he didn’t want to lie to his favorite sister. "What brings you here?" Envy didn't answer to that question before Vanity walked over to a table. ''Congratulations about the promotions. It's always nice to see one of us being successful in so many ways''. Envy spoke very casually, which was actually on purpose. He was just remembering the time those two siblings had first met. Envy took few steps towards Vanity and continued. ''That dress looks good on you. But then again, I guess that that's only suitable for both Vanity and Aphrodite''. Envy assumed that by now Vanity would have figured out his reason to be there.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Vanity continues to look down at the two tea cups as she pours hot green tea into each glass. ''Congratulations about the promotions. It's always nice to see one of us being successful in so many ways'' Envy spoke casually with a rather dull expression on his face.

"Yes, yes I know right? I wish some of our other siblings would do something other than being loose cannons and pretending to be perfect." She chuckles to herself before turning to bring the hot green tea over to Envy.

''That dress looks good on you. But then again, I guess that that's only suitable for both Vanity and Aphrodite'' He chimed and she grins as she hands him his cup of green tea.

"Well, what would you expect? After all, Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and love." Vanity rest her body up against he desk and stares down at the tea for a second before bringing it up to her lips. "Envy, I've been meaning to talk to you on a more serious note, but humor me for now. Why did Hei bring you here exactly?" Slips out of her mouth as she grabs a folder off her desk and shoves it under her armpit until the right moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Envy accepted the offered tea and took it gently to his own hand. While he wasn't a big fan of tea, he decided that it was within good manners to accepted the offered beverage. He didn't want to appear rude, not when Vanity was around. And Envy didn't use that brief moment of silence for the same thing than Vanity. To take a sip from the tea. And his opinion about it didn't change a bit. ''Bitter...'' After which his attention was divided from the tea back to Vanity. She seemed to want to know Hei's role in this. Envy made a brief glance at this silent observer before answering. ''Well, to be honest, we had an... argument, so to say''. He made a brief pause to sip some of his tea. The calmness of his actions was quite calm. Also, he wanted to get rid of that annoying drink as soon as possible. ''Fortunately we managed to settle it before something unthinkable could happen. Then I just explained my reason to be here and he was glad to lead the way. It seems that being related helped on that matter''. Envy wasn't sure if Vanity had figured out the chances of their ''argument'' being a simple fight. He had spread some hints leaning on that conclusion, but he couldn't know the intelligence of each person. But every word was still true. Just a bit twisted around. Another sip of tea. ''That's all there is to that. Or was I unclear about something?'' Envy didn't really want to return to that subject, which is why he wanted to make sure that it was dealt with.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Vanity places the tea cup down on her desk and walks over towards the window that looked out over the city. Her office was truly remarkable, and the view was breath taking in her eyes. She puckers her lips as Envy speaks, and clearly hinted that the argument had been a bit more, but nothing too worrisome.

''That's all there is to that. Or was I unclear about something?'' He obviously was ready to move on from that subject, and she couldn't agree more.

"Ah, yes, yes. That is all I need to know about that." The beautiful woman took a deep breath and turns back from the window and approaches her desk.

"My brother, there is a situation that is arising in the future and I could use your help." She picks up a stack of papers from her desk and walks over towards Envy. Her eyes never breaking contact with the shape shifter. "War is coming, something along the lines of another World War. I can feel it in my bones and I'm sure you can too. I'll be leading a force through Creta and entering Amestris in the back way. I'm sure we'll be coming in contact with the hideous Dietrich, and I need strength to tare down his army." She grins and looks down at the stack of papers she hands over to her brother. "I need someone to lead the Mannequin Soldiers that Drachma is creating at this very moment." Alena turns back around and walks back over to her desk and pulls out her chair and takes a seat back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 pm

"My brother, there is a situation that is arising in the future and I could use your help."

And those were the words that caused Envy to make his concentration to be 100% on Vanity and what she was about to say. To be fair, he had been paying attention earlier. But now he didn't, for example, plot how to get rid of the tea he was holding. Those words had indicated that the following would be the reason why he was brought there. Envy was kept eye contact with Vanity during her dialogue.

"War is coming, something along the lines of another World War. I can feel it in my bones and I'm sure you can too''. This was actually true. Envy didn't live in a barrel, so he knew that relationships between certain countries were... on a bad state. Knowing the human nature, it would eventually burst violently. As a respond, Envy decided to nod.

''I'll be leading a force through Creta and entering Amestris in the back way. I'm sure we'll be coming in contact with the hideous Dietrich, and I need strength to tare down his army." And there came the motive for needing Envy's assistance. And to be fair, it was a reasonable one. Attacking, while effective, tends to need more strength than defending. And as the most versatile homunculi, Envy was capable of providing that needed strength. He also couldn't help but notice that something was offered to him. It was paper this time. With his expression changed from neutral to curious, he reached out for the papers and had a tight firm from them before the biggest news hit in.

"I need someone to lead the Mannequin Soldiers that Drachma is creating at this very moment." This statement was actually enough for his expression to change into genuinely surprised. Envy did remember that concept. Father had told him about it. Basically it was an army of puppets. An absolute pain to deal with if you were near them. That was at least his perception of them.

Envy's surprised expression changed into a grin as well, as he let out a brief moment of laughter. ''Well this is interesting. But before I ask anything about this, tell me''. His hand waved the papers a bit. ''Just what exactly is written here?''
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

His laughter filled the room briefly, before returning to his collected state. ''Well this is interesting. But before I ask anything about this, tell me''. His hand waved the papers a bit. ''Just what exactly is written here?'' Yes, it was only a matter of seconds before he realized what they were.

"Well, that would be a full scale, every visible detail about Dietrich. It has everything about his appearance, mannerism, and even dark secrets he's attempted to lock behind closed doors." The woman grimaces and brings her locked together to her lips, resting both elbows on her desk. "Once you release the mannequin soldiers, I'll need to you transform into Dietrich. We need to distract his team and keep them questioning who is who." She was hoping his got his drift, after all, trickery was a speciality of the homunculus. "Then we can strike and slaughter whomever is in our way. They'll be too distraught about trying to figure out who their leader is, that they won't even see the kill coming. Let's say we end up killing Dietrich, well, I'll need someone to continue to rule Creta and you could easily do that by disguising as Dietrich." Vanity looks down and releases a small chuckle from under her breath and shakes her head. With Envy, this battle would be almost too easy.

The rise of the Homonculi was coming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"Well, that would be a full scale, every visible detail about Dietrich. It has everything about his appearance, mannerism, and even dark secrets he's attempted to lock behind closed doors."

This information wasn't all that surprising compared to the one before it. But it was still enough to get slight raise of Envy's eyebrows. It also made him to read a small sample from the text. He would have read a bigger example from it in the same time, but he was holding that cup of tea in his other hand. And that slightly hindered his ability to flip pages. But if those papers really were as detailed as she had said, it was quite obvious to figure out the reason for those papers existing at all.

"Once you release the mannequin soldiers, I'll need to you transform into Dietrich. We need to distract his team and keep them questioning who is who. Then we can strike and slaughter whomever is in our way. They'll be too distraught about trying to figure out who their leader is, that they won't even see the kill coming. Let's say we end up killing Dietrich, well, I'll need someone to continue to rule Creta and you could easily do that by disguising as Dietrich."

And that reason was exactly that. It was also probably the best use for Envy's powers . Alongside being nigh invulnerable in combat. His mouth turned again from neutral into something different. It was a grin this time. ''And this is exactly why you're my favorite sister. Unlike most of our current siblings, you actually behave like homunculi should''. Envy's grin faded a little as he continued talking. ''However, I still have few things to discuss about this plan''. His eyes wandered around to locate a lone chair to drag in front of the desk. For obvious reasons, Envy both placed the chair gently and sat on it carefully. When he was sure that the chair wouldn't break, Envy took a more comfortable position. He placed his cup of tea on the desk. There was still some liquid in it, which Envy hoped to protect it from possible refilling.

''Probably my main question about this, at least now, would be whether I'm helping you or working with RIOTE?'' While it wasn't seemingly most important thing to ask, but it did matter to Envy.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 pm

''And this is exactly why you're my favorite sister. Unlike most of our current siblings, you actually behave like homunculi should." Vanity leans back in her chair, resting delicately up against the back rest. This fact was true, and she couldn't have agreed more. It was disappointing to see how the other siblings lacked in their nature, too afraid of consequences. ''However, I still have few things to discuss about this plan..'' The man interjected in her brief day dream, but this was to be expected. She watches him pull up a chair to her desk and place the cup of tea and stack of papers down. At least he was making himself comfortable, which would make this day even more enjoyable. ''Probably my main question about this, at least now, would be whether I'm helping you or working with RIOTE?''

Ah, yes, the question at hand. Vanity looks away from her brother stares out at the window to her left once more. "Well," She took a moment longer to gather her words because she didn't want to come across as flawed in any fashion. "This is primarily for me, however, since I'm a member of RIOTE you would be helping them in this fashion. But trust me, this is personal gain between us. Aurelius will be fine with it, I'm almost certain, and if we are able to take down Creta then that power will be yours of course." Vanity smirks and crosses one leg over another as her maxi dress flows elegantly against her curves. "If it means anything, our newest addition to the family, Lust, will be joining us. She's got quite the force behind those nails." The homunculus laughs to herself and glances over at Hei who was still standing firm and center in the middle of the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm

"This is primarily for me, however, since I'm a member of RIOTE you would be helping them in this fashion. But trust me, this is personal gain between us. Aurelius will be fine with it, I'm almost certain, and if we are able to take down Creta then that power will be yours of course."

''Fair enough'', was Envy's answer after the explanation. And he really couldn't put it better. While he wasn't exactly fine with that, the conditions were good enough to not make a big deal out of it. And then there was, of course, the thing about ruling an entire country. It would be nice to have at least some resources at hand. Planning things would become so much easier. Envy also saw that this was once again one of the pauses where he could drink some of his remaining tea. Unfortunately, there was still little of it remaining as he set it down again.

"If it means anything, our newest addition to the family, Lust, will be joining us. She's got quite the force behind those nails." Well, this meeting just got more and more new facts as it went on. And they were a lot more important than usual. Envy hadn't met Lust yet. This would leave the only unknown one to be Gluttony. The only downside of this was, of course, that she (or he) would be yet another half-human hybrid. It toned down his interest, but only slightly. ''Oh, you have found Lust? Sounds wonderful. Although that may depend from her personality''. Briefly after that was said, Envy had already formed a question inside his head. It was probably a bit unrelated one, but he might ask it as well while he was there. ''Speaking of siblings, you seem to have been able to reach many of them. Have you seen Gluttony? He's probably the only one who I have heard nothing of''.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 am

OOC: PM Addressed to Vanity concerning this post.

Apologies.

IC:

His cell went off. That was all. Still, he treated as though it were a national emergency, since he had let the stupid thing start ringing some annoying preset tone just as Envy had posed his question to the Great Leader.

"Fuck!" he hisses to himself from the corner, unfortunately due to relative distance between himself and the two Homunculi, this expletive may have been heard . . . so as he fumbled to retrieve his phone from one of his god-knows-how-many pockets, he added in a much calmer word of apology, "Sorry, sorry! Thought I had it turned off!!"

The Xingese-Drachman was clearly disturbed that he had forgotten to take care of this silly matter before entering the office, and more so that he had interrupted the conversation between the two. But, as he was glancing at the caller's ID, he blanched a bit ... since he could not ignore this call. Turning aside, and lowering his voice to a whisper, Hei picks up the call (and takes a few more paces away from the two, possibly angered by his actions).

"Dmitri, I thought I told you not to call me unless it's an emergency!!" Of course, he's still apprehensive due to possibly pissing off two of the Children of Sin, not to mention one of them being his direct superior in military, political and extranational affairs.

"I'm in a meeting with the Great Leader, you fucking prick!! This better be importa- . . . . . . WHAT?

It's here? And they're ... ? Fffff . . . Alright, I'm on my way."
he's scowling a bit, as the call ends.

"My apologies, Lady Vanity. The latest shipment of the Cretan armaments and munitions have reached Moscow, but some rebel cell has assaulted the transport. They're fairly well armed . . . and since this transport has an item I've ordered, forgive me as I go annihilate the traitors." The Xingese-Drachman approaches Vanity's desk while speaking, there he deposits two ... no, three folders.

"Reports on the activity of the Red Ribbon Resistance. We have positive identification on two more of their major leaders, another one of their safe houses and several small weapons cache. The Red Army is mobilizing to take down all three of them. He mentions smoothly, quickly explaining. THIS was his real reason to come visit Vanity, the delivery of the documents. His tone of voice, while composed, is clearly at a brisk pace so he doesn't interfere with the conversation any longer. However, that description only applies to the first folder. He begins speaking again as he gently places a second folder directly beside it.

"Analysis of Xingese military units at the border. Their gear is rather outdated, most likely we can convince them to join our side ... or overpower them and then proceed into Northern Xing as planned. That empire will crumble. he speaks without a moment's pause. Crushing Xing was of no concern to him, in fact Communism could possibly be a boon to that poor nation for the time being. And finally, he lays down the third.

"My ... recommendation. I pray that you, my Master, take this humble servant's word in good grace and consideration. It may prove to be most beneficial for your regime." Upon presentation of all three, he bows. This information was either sought out by himself, or compiled from other sources and forgotten to be delivered to Vanity due to the post-war panic or ... dealing with rebel cells ... or the reconstruction effort. Either way, now all three were sitting before her on her desk, awaiting her at whatever leisure she desired.

"I shall take my leave now, my sincerest apologies. May you and the Party live forever, Sekretar." he speaks, voice filled with respect and honor, and gives firm salute to the Homunculus Vanity. "May your life be abundant in success, Envy. He continues speaking, if only for a bit, to shift his attention to Envy. Unlike Vanity, Hei did not salute this Homunculus, but he did give a steep bow of respect to this Child of Sin. Though the Xingese had had some trouble with this entity, Envy was still a Homunculus borne of Father . . . and that alone called for respect (of some measure).

With that, the Xingman left. Business called, work had to be done, and Moscow needed to be re-built. Busy, busy, busy.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:55 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down