Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sweet waffles fix everything

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sweet waffles fix everything - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet waffles fix everything

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 am

Her face got more red than he'd seen it so far when he said those things, it made Jet smile. She couldn't be blushing for him, could she? Must be doing something right! Yes, as a matter of fact that song was running through his head at that very moment, cause it was so true! Jet didn't have much confidence or self security when it came to women, talking to them especially. Yet here he was, talking to a beautiful young lady and not only making her blush, but flirting with her. And she was flirting back! Jet's day went from good to great in a few minutes, and he was loving every second of it. But wait, there's more!

She reached in her purse and pulled a writing utensil out, then proceeded to write something on a napkin. After a few moments, as she was making it perfect, Emma handed Jet the little napkin. Now, Jet had seen many beautiful things in his life. The ancient ruins of Xerxes, the greatest pieces of art in all the world, the snow covered plains of Drachma, and the breathtaking view of the ocean from Creta's shores. He'd seen the breathtaking architecture of Gelemorte, the vast forests of Xing, and the sunrise from the hills of Amestris. Yet in all his years, only three things had surpassed them: Saga, the contents of this little napkin, and Emma. All of which he'd seen within the last year, to be noted!

No words could describe how happy it made him feel, he was speechless. Instead he smiled, taking the napkin and the hand that had given it to him. Bringing it up slowly, he kissed it lightly just like the knights and nobles of old once did. "Thank you madam, you honor me with this gift," he finally said, his knightly ways coming out. Black looked at the napkin once again, taking note of her wonderful handwriting and little heart with an X. He smiled anew, blushing as he did so. "It's very sweet Emma, I'll take good care it."

Suddenly he became shocked at himself. Return the favor you big dummy! Scrambling to find the pencil he always kept in his pocket (musicians habit that never died XD), he pulled it out and wrote down on his own napkin, putting his name is elaborate cursive next to his own personal phone number. He also added his own X and heart, though the heart didn't look very much like a heart, more like a blob. Smiling he handed it to her. "Call me on this number whenever you'd like, it will always be open for you," he said as the waiter approached the table. "Have you decided on what you would like?" he said in a happy voice. Thanks heavens, a good waiter! "Are you ready to order my dear? I think I'll just have your waffles with bacon and a piece of wheat toast please," he replied, looking over to Emma as he did. Yes, he was still holding her hand, and he had no intention of letting go. He just kept smiling and hoped she was having as good of a day as he was, nothing more, nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

She was happy. Truly happy. His number on a small white napkin rested in her hands while he treasured the napkin she had given him. Blushing lightly she couldn't help but smile and carefully placing it in her purse so it wouldn't be lost forever treasure.

"Call me on this number whenever you'd like, it will always be open for you," As the waiter walked over and his warm hands held hers she watched them lightly. They fitted together so perfectly. She wondered if people were watching thinking they were a couple. Or if girls where jealous and wanted to be sat at the table with the handsome man. As the waiter looked expectantly at her she realised she must of spaced out and coughed lightly. "I'll have the waffles with fruit topping please." She hopped the food took forever to make after all she didn't want today to end now. But...Elliot may be worried...Elliot had no where to go as she had the key's. She would hate for her brother to be madder at her then he already was.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

Location : Staring at the Shogun's ass....I mean back....yeah his back

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Reavy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 pm

As the waiter walked away with their order Jet looked to his new friend. Never could he have imagined today would turn out as it did. To be perfectly honest, today had sucked up until he had run into her. The depression and sorrow that had been gripping Jethro's heart was starting to drag him down with it. He was getting worse and worse every day, even Lillian had noted his sadness. At first he shrugged it off as side effects from the events in Drachma, but the longer it continued, the more he realized not only had he already come to terms with those events, but that they weren't the cause of his confused emotions.

Indeed the loss of Saga had hit him hard, especially having to receive the news from some ninjas of Aerugo. He nearly killed them where they stood, believing them to be liars until they gave him proof. When they showed him the pictures, knowing there was no way it could be fake, Jet had dropped his blade and wept. He never saw those ninjas again, but some days he wondered if it had been Aerugo that had killed her. Then why would they have told him about it? Did they want his wrath? No human would wish that, not even one as twisted as the man he'd met on the train the day he found out Saga was heir to the throne of Aerugo. That had been a long day, that was for sure.

Yet when he looked at Emma, that deep pit in his heart seemed to fill with joy, pure happiness. Even the thought of her did so, it was relieving. This burden that had bothered him for months seemed finally put to rest. He could move on, finally. It was as if a weight was lifted off of his shoulder at that moment. The hole now filled, he felt complete again, and it felt good! Jet smiled to the beautiful young woman across the table, hoping she felt as good as he did now. He could see the happiness in her eyes, they sparkled in a way he hadn't seen before. Yet he could also see worry and concern. Squeezing her hand lightly to get her attention, he said "Are you okay my lady? Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 pm

The soft squeeze and his voice startle her. She had for a brief moment forgotten where she was while in her taughts. But after she calmed her heart she looked to him. "Ah sorry...I was worrying about Elliot." She did hope he was all right while he most likely stomped round central in anger like the dick he was.

She shook her head. "Sorry..." She smiled softly squeezing his hand tighter. "No matter how awful he can be...He's still my brother and I worry about him." She leant forward kissing his hand and nuzzling it softly. "But...I'll stop thinking of him.....I'm here with you..." The warmth of her smile as the waiter walked over with there meals. The warm sweet smell of the waffles made her stomach growl in eager anticipation and much to her joy. She had to refrain from attacking her meal in egar mouth. But no...she has to act like a lady for sure.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

"Sorry... No matter how awful he can be... He's still my brother and I worry about him. But... I'll stop thinking of him..... I'm here with you..." she replied, kissing and nuzzling his hand as the waiter approached the table. "Whenever you need to go I understand. I'm the same way when it comes to my sister." Thanking the man for the food, he turned back to Emma who looked like she was about to eat the plate whole. Chuckling, Jet said "Please don't hold yourself on my accord, dig in!" If she was anywhere as hungry as he was, and from the growl in her stomach that was likely so, then he couldn't wait to dig in either.

Though it was against his nature to 'stuff his face,' there was nothing about eating quickly and enjoying every bite when he was taught table manners. So that's what he did, eating every morsel of food quickly, his stomach much happier when finished. "That was even better than I remembered, I feel better now," he said, whipping his lips with a napkin and setting it down next to his now empty plate. "How was yours?" It was doubtful it was bad, but it was always good to make sure. As he looked at Emma again the sunlight glimmered off a nearby post, shinning directly behind her as if she were an angel. Angel... Jet had just figured out what he was to call her from then on. She was beautiful like an angel, saved him like one would, it fit perfectly! He chuckled to himself as he continued to admire her beauty, his eyes locked with hers. Jet did not want this moment to end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 am

She blushed and smiled. "It was delicious...Shall I pay?" She asked taking the last of her drink. She toyed with the straw once more. "After all this is my thank you to the dashing Knight that caught me and swept me off my feet." She giggled and blushed.

Today was perfect. She really didn't want it to end. But the soft napkin in her bag she would treasure forever. she took his hand softly in hers. "Thank you again...you really did save me..." She said softly.

"EMMA!" Oh dear that was the thing she forgot. She tensed as the figure stomped over. Blonde hair not as golden as hers, spiked up revealing the scar above his brown. Cold green eye's venomously glaring at the pair. "The hell you run off and i find you with some man?" He cocked a brow staring down at the two mainly the connected hands. Nervously chewing her lip she smiled. "This is Jet. I'm just thanking him for catching me before I hit the pavement." She gave a nervous twittered laugh and smile eyes large at her brother hoping he wasn't about to blow his top.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 pm

"It was delicious...Shall I pay? After all this is my thank you to the dashing Knight that caught me and swept me off my feet." Jet smiled and blushed slightly, looking down. Before he could answer she took his hand again and said "Thank you again...you really did save me..." Looking up as she she spoke, their eyes locked once again. Jet saw sparks fly! It was as if in that very moment Jet had decided she was the one, even if they had only met an hour or so ago. Since then he had gotten to know this beautiful woman sitting across from him, falling more and more for her with every passing second. Of course now thinking of all these romantic things caused Jet to blush brightly, more so than he had in a long time. Chuckling at himself, he regained his composure and looked to her once more.

"Please my lady, allow to me to cover the bill. It is the least I can do, for you have saved me as well today," he replied, kissing her hand lightly. "It is I that should be thanking you." Suddenly a loud voice broke the moment they were having, this voice yelling Emma's name. The man this voice had come from then appeared, walking up to her with an irritated look on his face. Darker blonde hair spiked up, a scar on his brown similar to Jet's scar across his eye. His green eyes were cold and piercing, the obvious look and stature of a born and raised military man. Emma wasn't kidding, high expectations indeed, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree in her brothers case. "The hell you run off and i find you with some man?" he said, looking down at their interlocked hands. "This is Jet. I'm just thanking him for catching me before I hit the pavement."

Jet smiled at her and winked. This was either going to be hilarious later, or a complete mistake. Standing up he reached his hand out and said "Pleased to finally meet you Elliot, your sister has told me so much about you. Brigadier General Jethro Black of Fort Briggs at your service." A smile stretched across his face, he could barely keep the chuckles inside. Yup, it'll be hilarious later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Elliot looked to Jet and saluted. "Greetings Brigadier General. My name is Elliot Redderic. Major of the Amesterian Sniper squadron." He nodded and his features set in stone. He looked to Emma expectantly as she slowly released jet's hands. She didn't want to go but she couldn't leave Elliot to wait outside while she enjoy the company of Jet.

She stood slowly looking in her bag to get her purse out. "I feel bad leaving you to pay for it alone...." She bit her lip softly trying to ignore the cold stare of her brother towering behind her. She smiled to Jet softly. "Thank you so much...I'll text you later?" She hoped he would text back.

Elliot grabbed her arm before anything saluting to jet again. “forgive me for cutting this short Brigadier General but we need to leave....” He stared down at Emma who smiled forcibly trying to not bite him. “Now!” With that he saluted again giving Jet a few quick seconds to return the farewell.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Saluting smartly in response, the young man said "Greetings Brigadier General. My name is Elliot Redderic. Major of the Amesterian Sniper squadron." A sniper huh? No wonder he didn't miss a beat and kept his cool the whole time. His anger was surprising though, that was not normal for a man in his position. "I feel bad leaving you to pay for it alone...." Emma said, breaking the awkward silence that had followed. Standing up as well, he reached out and folded her hand back. "Please, it's my pleasure. A small price to pay for such wonderful company," he replied, a smile on his face. Ignoring everything around him, he locked eyes with her again. They truly were the most beautiful ones he'd ever seen.

"Thank you so much...I'll text you later?" Nodding in response, he replied "No Emma, thank you." Kissing her hand lightly once more. He could get lost in this moment forever, but sadly that was not possible. Black had almost forgotten Elliot was still there until his loud voice cut in once more. "Forgive me for cutting this short Brigadier General but we need to leave....Now!” This boy was rude, and if she hadn't been there he would have taught him a lesson or two. Not physically mind you, violence was pointless unless absolutely necessary. Saluting back, Jet said "Of course Major, I understand." Turning to Emma, he continued "Thank you for today Emma, you are a truly wonderful person and I'm happy to have met you today. I look forward to talking to you later." Giving her a light and quick hug, he then took a step back and smiled. "Until we meet again my dear." Turning on his heels, he began to walk away, a confident stride in his steps now. Today was a turning point in Jet's life, he just knew it.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 am

Thank you for today Emma, you are a truly wonderful person and I'm happy to have met you today. I look forward to talking to you later." She blushed and hugged him back wishing he didn't have to go. She clung to him softly silently begging him to text her later. Failing to hide her disappointment as he let go she nodded to his reply. "Until we meet again my dear." "Hopefully soon...." She whispered weakly looking to her feet to hide the sadness as he walked away.

Turning the other direction to follow Elliot tuning out his complaints she couldn't help but smile softly. Today had truly been a dream. A handsome knight had come and swept her off her feet. He had flirted with her and given her his number. Almost like a date. She couldn't wait to see him again. Her heart beat racing and a smile on her lips she only caught what her brother snarled at her. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She blinked touching her lips. "So it appears I am..."

[Thread end]
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content