Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Masks and sins EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Masks and sins EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Masks and sins EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Masks and sins EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Masks and sins EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Masks and sins EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Masks and sins EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Masks and sins EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Masks and sins EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Masks and sins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Masks and sins

4 posters

Go down

Masks and sins Empty Masks and sins

Post by Robyn Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Masks hiding faces as people danced and drank merrily. Elegant music chimed through the main hall. While lighter more merry music played in the garden where people drank and conversed lightly at one end the other was more a gentleman’s area to smoke and shoot the targets that lived down there.

These were the parties people killed to attend. And trust me some had. Reaver chuckled from his master bedroom whose window's overlooked the vast garden with a soft chuckle. Taking a sip of his tea he couldn't help but reminisce of the times he use to attend them as a guest...and now he was the host. Ah to be advancing in the world.

He was always found of the mascaraed party. One could dance with many and only have there eyes to try and conclude there identity. It was more fun that way. You never know when you would cross eyes with that person again....or what position you would cross eyes with that person with.

He placed down the now empty cup and pulled on his usual white coast with black fur collar. A black ravens mask slide over his head and eyes before the tell tale top hat was placed on his head so perfectly. Ah he was ready. Wait...no he wasn't. Red rum was picked up in a quick movement that was so trained to him he didn't even need to think about it he spun the pistol in his hand and clicked back the safety while aiming at the heart of his reflection. With a smirk he placed the beloved pistol in its holster on his leg. Reaching for swagger stick he smiled and tapped his chin.

Briefly wondering is Xanthus had indeed come to his invitation and was attending the party below. He was sure the affair currently going on wasn't the man's style but...you had to wait for the old blood to leave before the real party was starting. A knock on the door caused him to look up.

"Master Weaver!! The guest await your grand entrance!"

And oh Barry the poor ginger always got excited in such situations and became quite delightful and rather adorable when he let his lisp slip. Hmmm well he suppose he should head down.

"Barry please summon the guests into the main hall for my announcement...and make sure the cooks and waiters are ready to lay out dinner. We don't want to be poor host's now do we..."

He let his gloved hand run along the man's jaw in a fashion one would say a man would pet his faithful dog. He had no servant more loyal and reliable then Barry. None more delectable in bed and none more able to produce a perfect cup of tea in the morning. Smiling he headed past the servant.

Now now Barry chop chop. The guests and cook's aren’t mind readers now are they.” He smiled wickedly to the boy. This was to be the most wonderful of nights.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Masks and sins Empty Re: Masks and sins

Post by Lust Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

When the invitation had arrived atht e Palace of Versaille, Tanandra had been both surprised and not; she was one of the hottest celebrities around, and so receiving invitations to exclusive parties wasn't uncommon, especially since she was known for hosting a few such dinner parties herself. What had surprised her was whom it was from. An elite Cretan gent named Reaver. Tanda had heard of his parties, and rumour had it they were pretty wild, tossed somewhere between elegant masque balls and orgies. Reaver's name danced across the lips of many social cirvles, even though it hadn't always been there; he was still relatively new to the scene, but he was coming in with a bang and that was always nice.

A delicate hand with perfectly manicured nails moved slowly through silky white fur, the wolf at her side contentedly sighing as he laid his head on her thigh. "Mm, a party, hm? It's been a while since I've gone out and had some non-business pleasure.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~<3

The ride from her lovely palace back to London had been nostalgic, if nothing else. Tanandra half-wondered if she should reestablish residence in the country, but another large manor couldn't compare to her palace in the jungle overgrowth. And besides, where would she keep all of her lovely wolves? Surely Dietrich wouldn't care to have such "dangerous" creatures milling about his city. Ah well. Besides, it made her parties that much more exclusive.

Lush green curls dripped down her bare back, hanging low against her skin; the top hem of the back of the dress stopped just short of touching her hair, just barely hugging the top of her hips and thighs. Elegant green and black butterfly wings glittered in the night, hanging downward like a framed scarf. Her costume was art, the green fabric clinging to her hips and thighs and trailing up her waist and wrapping up to cover her breasts in delicate wisps. Delicious trails of glowing milky white streamed through the fabric, smearing and swirling as it cascaded from her calves in a long mermaid hemline. Her mask was moon silver with small flecks of green and pearls, held carefully to her face with green and silver ribbons. The Greater Beast was the Absinthe fairy, though she doubted the sprite had ever looked this good. She was the Absinthe Goddess.

The invitation left her hand as the white and silver fur coat was taken by the doorman, giving her a moment to look around. The guests seemed to be enjoying themselves.. the music was decent.. and she hadn't spotted any paparazzi hounding the door for photos or to bother her about her love life. Deep, blood-coloured lips moved into a dark smile. How delicious. Slowly she moved across the room, stalking through the crowds to see if there was anyone else she knew. A few other actors, but none she'd starred with, though a few she wouldn't mind. All in all, not too shabby of s shindig, and it had potential. Now if only she knew where her grand host was to thank him properly.
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 am

People crowded in the hall staring up at the balcony that in it's centre sat two grand doors. Whispers and excited chatter from first time attenders of one of Reaver's great parties as they filed forward to get a better view. Like wildebeest wanting to cross the crocodile infested water. There were whispers of a name long forgotten to some but still on the tongues of others. But all went silent as the door's burst open and a figure strutted forward with grace and elegance a long raven's mask hiding his face.

Stopping at the bar he smirked. "Welcome dear guests!" He called out in a soothing yet sultry Cretan accent. " Please, Leave all overcoats, Canes and top hats with the doormen. There not hard to miss they are the lovely men wearing green waistcoats." His hands waved over a man stood by the coat collection point near the door that was down the stairs to the left of him.

"But remember my dears. From that moment you will be out of place and under dressed." He chuckled darkly as he started to descend down the left steps. Barry following him like a loyal hound dog. He walked through the crowd watching as it parted for him like the red sea. No one daring to touch him yet he could see in there eyes that was all they wanted. A 15 minuet claim to fame. Something to grab onto like a drowning man clutching for straws to save him from his pitiful fate. What worthless creatures.

Hold that taught. He stopped as he stood beside her. A woman dressed in green fabric which hugged her forum beautifully. Long green curls for hair. How intriguing? He looked to her and extended a hand to hers. "I must say my dear...I am most interested in you..."
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm

The polite murmur of the crowd quieted into a dulled, awed hush as their host made his entrance with just enough flair to tease and hint that he was holding back and make you wonder. Very nice. "Welcome dear guests!" Deep crimson lips curled into a smile that could have melted the Pope's staff. her host's face was covered in a raven mask, but he was well-dressed and had a nice voice. Not bad so far. Please, Leave all overcoats, Canes and top hats with the doormen. There not hard to miss they are the lovely men wearing green waistcoats. But remember my dears. From that moment you will be out of place and under dressed." Tanandra's smile moved into a smirk. Fashionable, nice voice and he liked to screw with his own guests? Tasty.

The mass of sheep parted for someone with a more predatorial air as Reaver made his way down the stairs through the throng, a man either his footman, butler or bodyguard at his side. With the look on his face the fellow seemed... cheery, at least, if not a bit exciteable and far less suave than his employer. Honey-coloured eyes watched as the masses gathered all seemed so eager to personally meet their host; shake his hand, offer him a cigar, ask him to dance with them... He seemed so disinterested in the lot of them, but wasn't it funny how they all simply threw themselves at his feet, only to be ignored for now. Then again, she knew how that went, and was rather used to it at some affairs herself.

Tanandra watched the awe-stricken stupor of the crowd as their host made his way though them. Part of her wondered if he even knew any of these people that he'd invited or if he'd simple had one of his people compile a list and told them to ship out invites. Right now she herself was only so interested... This being a masque, nobody had announced her arrival and given her some slight anonymity, which was a treat in and of itself, but she was never one to get a thrill from merely mingling with the prey when she wasn't hunting. She'd been looking astray as Reaver paused in his gait, examining her. Tanda turned her attention back to him, getting a good look at him but never letting her eyes hint at anything demure in the slightest; she was neither shy nor prey, but a true hunter through and through. "I must say my dear...I am most interested in you..."

Her gentlemanly host extended his hand to hers, allowing Tanandra to do the same, gently draping a well-manicured hand over his own politely. She was a lady, and as such, did not generally "shake" hands, at least not at soirees. "Bonjour mon cher hôte. Enchanté de vous rencontrer~" All these years and so few open Rouenian survivors, let alone fluent speakers. Stilll, it always added something just a bit more exotic to her. "It is a deep pleasure to meet you, my Host." While her Cretan was clear, the Rouenian accent mingled and danced with the Esparian she'd spoken alongside it all her life, creating something rich and exotic. Her lips moved to the kind of smirk that could have melted chocolate. "Thank you very much for inviting me, monsieur. I have been curious to meet you... I have heard many delicious things."
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm

He bowed his head and kissed the top of her hand never breaking eye contact. Ah how pleasant it was to find someone in this pitiful crowd that was worth his attention. He hasn't sensed Xanthus which meant either he was late or....not coming. A strange wave of sadness filled him at that taught but he suppressed it. The party would go down hill rather fast if the host got depressed. Standing tall he offered her his arm.

"My dear you are one of the few things in this pitiful flock of sheep worth me even casting my eyes over, letting alone striking conversation. A wolf in sheep's clothing I must presume?" He waited for her to accept his arm as he smiled over her in a devilishly charming and gentlemanly aura with undertones of something more dangerous. He could sense the glowers of jealousy from the other guests as he lead her out.

"Let us take wine and tea to my private table in the garden. Barry be a dear and fetch us the finest wine...champagne and your best brew of tea...though not the special brew...I’m sorry my dear but that is reserved for me alone." He watched as the ginger scurried away. "Now forgive me what was your name my dear? It was rather rude of me to whisk you away now wasn't it." He suddenly stopped casting a glance over his shoulder to the guest behind him. "Oh....I taught I’d do some of you a favour. I grow rather tired of the smog of disgusting smoke that takes over the air of most parties so...the cigarettes in the cigarette box may or may not be laced with Nitroglycerin ....have dune duckies." With that he lead his guest out of the main hall towards a quiet section of the garden where beautiful roses circled the table making it look like the mad hatters table straight out of Alice and wonderland.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

Her hand was kissed with all the gentility of a true gentleman. True, it was an act that Tanandra had received many times, but it always pleased her and the way one kissed a lady's hand was both romantic and told her about a person's nature. The fact that his eyes never left hers, never lowered as her lips brushed her skin or traced the curves of her form to undress her, that also told her a lot about her illustrious host. He was assertive and not the type to back down from things, wearing the social mask of civility over something far more real. It was intriguing and made her wonder just how deep that mask was etched, but learning that would take a little longer. "My dear you are one of the few things in this pitiful flock of sheep worth me even casting my eyes over, letting alone striking conversation. A wolf in sheep's clothing I must presume?"

Lips stained with a colour somewhere between blood and wine moved upward into a sultry, purring smile. He was sharp and well-aware of his guests, just as she was aware of those around her. But then again, all wolves could smell their own kind. His arm offered to her, Tanadra graciously accepted, slipping hers through the crook of his elbow and holding onto him gently with her other hand. "Mercie, good sir. You flatter your guest~"

"Let us take wine and tea to my private table in the garden. Barry be a dear and fetch us the finest wine...champagne and your best brew of tea...though not the special brew...I’m sorry my dear but that is reserved for me alone." Now this party was starting to shape up the way she'd hoped. Prviate seating with the host whom happened to be one of the most talked about rising socialites in Creta. And she could see why, now that she'd been near him and at this party. Even though she'd only been in his company a few minutes, she could feel something wafting off of him beneath his cologne. Something dark and addictive, intoxicating and preying on her curiosity. She glanced over her shoulder as his man-servant turned and scurried off to fetch the things his master desired as they walked out to the veranda. He was adorable, if not exciteable. "Now forgive me what was your name my dear? It was rather rude of me to whisk you away now wasn't it."

Ah, so he wasn't as familiar with his guests? No matter. The early evening air was refreshing and fragrant from the splended Cretan garden. She really did love that about Creta. "Collier. Tanandra Collier, monsiuer. And not at all. I love parties like this, but usually it is only so long before guests either ask for autographs or photos." It was true; unless she was at a gala with other actors and models, it really was only a matter of time before those around here either simply became fans, or liked to act like they'd always been her most intimate friend. It was annoying to all hell, but what could you do, really. She knew she didn't need to restate to Reaver how glad she was to be there, nor how pleased she was to be on his arm and joining him privately for champagne; fawning over him and thanking him repeatedly might make him change his mind, or worse, cue him in to her rather bumpkin roots.

He teased over his shoulder to his onlooking guests that seemed to sulk that their host was alreadydone mingling for the moment and stated that some of the cigarettes were more than lethal. What a morbid sense of humor, like dark chocolate on black cherries. Their expressions were simply priceless though, even though Tanda wasn't sure if he was kidding or not. Though that made it all the more funny to her, noting that she would certainly have to return the gesture and invite him to one of her own dinner parties. The table before them was surrounded in lush roses, their fragrance filling the air and seeping into her skin. As she was helped to her seat, Tanda couldn't help but look around at the beauty that encircled them which seemed to both balance her host's smooth voice and charming smile, but also distract from that same beautiful darkness that eminated from his aura. "Your garden is quite sumptuous. My host has a flair for atmosphere."
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Alena sat in her room that evening, preparing for what would be an eventful party. The party invite was sitting on her vanity, as she brushes her hair while staring deeply into her own reflection in the mirror. It had been quite some time since she last saw Reaver, The wrathful sonofagun, and the invite came at a bit of a shock. With her ability to easily seduce men and women alike, Vanity crossed the border into Creta undetected. After all, she had spies everywhere so it wasn't such a huge issue in reality.

The hotel she was in was private, a whole in the wall little nook that many people couldn't afford. She wore a strapless black cocktail dress that was skin tight and came down mid-thigh, a pair of purple pump heels, and matching set of diamonds around her wrist and ears.

-----<3-----

The highly exclusive party had already started and most of the guest were already inside, drinking there marry lives away with one bottle of vodka at a time. A few men were chatting near the doorway but soon stopped to notice the elegant woman entering into the masquerade party with a butterfly masked attached to a golden stick being held up to her eyes.

"My lady, welcome." One of the men greeted her as he opened the door slowly. The other was attempting to catch the drool that was running out of his mouth.

The woman didn't speak a word, instead she kept walking through the crowd of people looking specifically for the grand host of the evening. People stepped out of her way, as if parting the Red Sea, making it easy to walk through without having to worry about annoyances.

People were laughing, taking pictures, and obviously attempting to hide their dirty secrets like the rest. In the midst of that laughter, a faint scent could be picked up by the beautiful creature. Her brother was outside in his glorious garden, walking with another sibling! Her lips perk out of interest and she soon finds herself the door leading out to the open garden. The night was clearly, stars shinning brightly down and the moon was full as it sat majestically up in the sky.

It wasn't long until Vanity spot her brother with another woman, one that was very seductive in her figure and shape, it was Tanandra Collier, the "A-list" celebrity.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." Her voice was calm and collected as she approaches her brother, dropping the mask away from her face as she approaches. Click by click her heels hit the stone sidewalk as she drew nearer. "My love, it's been sometime hasn't it?" She extends her hand towards Reaver for the kiss, after all, he was a true gentleman at heart. "And you must be?" She questions with a tone of curiosity escaping her lips faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 am

"Collier. Tanandra Collier, monsiuer. And not at all. I love parties like this, but usually it is only so long before guests either ask for autographs or photos."

Ah so this was the Tanandra Collier he had heard about. He could see why. He smiled lifting his Raven's mask. "Ah do my fear my darling no one will bother you while I am here. I am Reaver in case you didn't pick up on that." As they entered the Table area he allowed her to take in his beautiful tea spot and be awed by it while he released her arm and pulled out a chair for her helping her sit. Such a gentle man.

That was before his eye responded. His smile grew as he knew her presence before she even called out to him. "Well, well, well, look who we have here." He stood tall pushing Tanandra's chair in before reaching out to capture the other's hand. "My love, it's been sometime hasn't it?" He brought it to his lips with a curved smile. "Indeed my dearest. I am glad you got the invitation." He laced there fingers for a moment something odd flickered in the man’s purple snake like eyes. "Care to join me and Miss Collier for wine and tea. Seeing you two are the only guest's worth being around." He lead Vanity to a seat just in time as Barry returned with a wheeled cart filled with trays on tea cakes, treats, a fine tea pot and set and lastly a set of ice buckets with wine sat in there with beautiful wine glasses.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:42 am

The raven mask that adorned her host's face was quite beautiful, and over his charming smile she wasn't sure if it gave him a somewhat more dark and dangerous air, or of it softened those features that were already his. It was hard to say, but it was highly attractive. Just as the manor and party were, and this beautiful garden. And just think, tea and wine with this delicious and mysterious host with a most intriguing, if not rather dark, sense of humour.

Tanandra had hardly long enough to enjoy the seat she'd been given and hadn't even finished formulating how to ask Reaver to tell her more about himself when another woman entered the garden, her host seeming to turn and anticipate her. The young woman who presnted herself was quite pretty, long teal hair cascading down her lithe body. The butterfly mask was ornate and quite pretty as well, Tanandra's thin eyebrow raising to look over the newcomer as Reaver kissed her hand to welcome her. Her body was quite the opposite of Tanadra's own, lithe and supple with teasing hints of allure where her own had filled in and become voluptuous and full as she left her teen years behind. The young woman was quite attractive, and for a moment she wondered who this girl was and if Tanda should excuse herself. "And you must be?"

Though graceful, the young woman had that same aura about her. Something with sharper teeth that lie beneath flawless skin. So was she perhaps family? Hopefully not a fiancée; those were always such a bithc to work around, and nobody ever liked being the third wheel at settings like this. "Care to join me and Miss Collier for wine and tea? Seeing you two are the only guests worth being around." Ah, well that answered one question at least, and came wrapped in a nice compliment and a partial introduction. She smiled to Vanity as she was helped to a seat at the little table, Barry coming out with a large hotel cart full of wine, tea and sweets, tempting aromas rising and eminating from them.

"I must be Tanandra Collier," she purred, her foreign accents weighing heavily on the Cretan words. She wondered if this young lady had heard of her or seen her work, especially now that trailers for Blood Roses were being released to television and the Internet. "And whom do I have the pleasure of meeting tonight with our exceptional host?
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

"Care to join me and Miss Collier for wine and tea. Seeing you two are the only guest's worth being around." His sly and devilish tone spoke so elegantly towards the beautiful one, and she found herself pulling up in a chair next to the two other siblings. The young woman stares across at the two before breaking contact to make a friendly smile at Barry as he brings in the cart of delicious goodies.

"I must be Tanandra Collier," the seductive woman purrs with her foreign accent flowing from her lips as she speaks with manners far better than most. "And whom do I have the pleasure of meeting tonight with our exceptional host?" Her voice questions Alena from across the table. Ah, yes, Collier the elite A-list celebrity. In honesty, Vanity didn't have time for watching movies or television, however she didn't live under a rock and knew of Tanandra Collier and her work.

"My dear, you can just call me Alena." She extends a alluring gaze at Collier. "The pleasure is mine Tanandra, all mine. I must say, I don't put much effort into keeping up with Hollywood, but I have seen your work in the past. Quite the impressive resume you have." Small talk, who wasn't good at small talk? After all, the deeper conversation will be developing soon. Alena takes the small cup of tea that Barry just poured, and lightly sips on it. "Reaver, what's the occasion for such a decorate party?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:55 am

The more then mere mad hatter watched as his guest exchanged words and complements over the table as he sipped his tea. Ahh socialising at it's finest. Removing his hat for a brief moment he plucked the Raven's mask from his face and placed it down on the table before replacing the hat on his head. Cause what do Raven's and writing desk's have in common? Neither being as beautiful as he.

Smiling at Vanity he made a over the top gester. "Why not? Dose one need a reason to hold such a glorious party that people would kill to come to? And mind you some have indeed." He watched as Barry lay out a selection of fine pastry’s and treats with some finger sandwiches as well as the Tea and wine. Before returning to Reaver's side standing there trying to keep his face blank and emotionless.

Looking to them both he smiled. "Now I have two wondrous guest's in my presence and the night is still only young." Though he looked to Vanity and mockingly wagged his finger. "But no after party fun for you my sweet." Much the tone of a big brother would play to a younger sibling. "Though I must introduce you to my tailor...He makes the most fabulous dresses." His eye's flicked to Tanadra. "I must also apologise my dear. I am not a fan for these high packed action films nor much for the model industry these day's. I'm much more the fan of the theatre and gentleman's sport's." Giving his tongue a cluck as Barry refilled his tea for him. "You will have to send me some of your work. So I can get a better idea about it?" His eye stopped just above her breast's a smirk on his lips. Ah...there it is...what an interesting guest he had at this tea party.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am

The lovely little butterfly named Alena was certainly a lovely young creature, certainly worthy of a portrait or two. Perhaps this little venture was becoming more worth the trip, though Tanandra couldn't shake the electric feeling buzzing at the base of her stomach. There was something about the two sitting with her, and it wasn't just their fabulous senses of taste and good looks, though those were traits that Tanda could certainly appreciate and adore. Tanandra smiled with a nod to Alena. "It is lovely to meet you, Alena. I must say you both certainly are the highlight of the evening."

Tanandra looked from the sparkling butterfly to the dark raven as he removed his mask, revealing a face that was just as nice as the alluring voice he possessed. Oh, yes. This evening was certainly shaping up; she'd have been a bit let down if this fabulous party were being hosted by a dog. Barry poured and served the delicate cups of tea, the floral notes drifting upward and mingling with the sweet smell of the garden. Reaver had quite the point; why on earth shouldn't one host a party such as this when people were said to be dying to get in. Even her own parties didn't come with that black cherry stain, even if it was always the delicious deadly nightshade juice that dripped from her tabloid stories.

Reaver's tone toward Alena was teasing and almost patronizing; it vaguely reminded her of how her older brothers used to speak to her when they were trying to correct her missteps. So maybe they weren't lovers... "I must also apologise my dear. I am not a fan for these high packed action films nor much for the model industry these day's. I'm much more the fan of the theatre and gentleman's sports." She smiled, taking a sip of the tea, surprised at the delicate balance of flavours in the drink. She may have to share with Reaver some of her beloved Rouenian blend, "You will have to send me some of your work. So I can get a better idea about it?"

"Then perhaps a man of your tastes may be appreciating of Blood Roses. It is a dramatic retelling from ze perspective of Lady Macbeth as she rises to power." And that had certainly been a role she could sink her teeth into and get passionate with. Tanda mused for a moment, mentally noting to have someone leave a few choice magazines and films with her titillating host. Tanda glanced to Alena, and then back to Reaver. "I would be happy to show you some of my work, Monsieur Reaver. And perhaps you both might join me sometime for tea at Château de Versailles... Rouen has some of the most fragrant tea grown in the jungle, and many rare treats for the discerning eye." The gardens that surrounded the abandoned palace grounds and grew over the tall walls were a sight in themselves, but the flawless beauties that lived and served in the palace were all bred and selected for their looks and functionality, and all around the palace were treasures the world could never have, including the glorious hall of mirrors.
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

This was shaping up to be quite the evening, especially now that another sibling was sitting across the table from here. Her scent was delicious, vibrant, and full of passion. This woman, Tanandra, was clearly the sin of Lust. Her sexual appeal was bursting through the mask on her face. Vanity sat back in her chair, taking a couple sips of the wine Barry just poured for the table.

Reaver was continuing to babble, but honestly, Vanity was concentrating too hard on the woman across from her. Her eyes were like honey, waiting patiently to hunt for prey, drawing in Alena's look from anyone around. This was a first. Finally, a Lust worthy of being known as Lust. The petite woman couldn't help but chuckle at this thought before looking back at her brother.

"But no after party fun for you my sweet." His voice was strong but sarcastic, typical Reaver. At least he was playful, with a dark side creeping behind those classy features. He was one sibling she didn't mind associating with. Alena makes a playful face back to her brother before losing focus, thinking about the upcoming mission.

The two started a conversation about Tanandra work, but Vanity wasn't listening intently more like casually sitting there underneath the moonlight and stars cast in the night sky. "I would be happy to show you some of my work, Monsieur Reaver. And perhaps you both might join me sometime for tea at Château de Versailles... Rouen has some of the most fragrant tea grown in the jungle, and many rare treats for the discerning eye."

Bingo.

Aurelius, had talked about Rouen and the Palace of Versailles. He specifically told her about the creature lurking within the lush forest and the prey that never escaped it's deadly boarders. "You know, I was always fascinated with Marie Antoinette and her downfall. Most men viewed her as lustful within the palace walls, but to me, she was a symbol of beauty." It was obvious that Vanity put extra emphasis on the word lust in her previous sentence. This night was full of surprises and she could defiantly use this time to talk to Lust about the upcoming War, and possibly pull in the wrathful one to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:45 am

"I would be happy to show you some of my work, Monsieur Reaver. And perhaps you both might join me sometime for tea at Château de Versailles... Rouen has some of the most fragrant tea grown in the jungle, and many rare treats for the discerning eye." He nodded sipping his tea giving a soft hum of approval. Snapping his fingers Barry fumbled with he side pouch revealing a small black book and a small white date keeper.

"Barry be a dear and find out when I'm free to travel to Rouen." The ginger chimera took a few minuets before speaking up. "Next...next Thursday....on Tuesday your visiting Master Dauthi up north." Reaver clicked his tongue. "How dose next Thursday sound to you my sweet?" He ask looking to her more firmly.

"You know, I was always fascinated with Marie Antoinette and her downfall. Most men viewed her as lustful within the palace walls, but to me, she was a symbol of beauty." He chuckled slightly behind his cup. Ah Vanity was just as sharp as he. No matter your perfume you could always sniff another out when you reach a certain level of homunculus. He tapped hiss chin and watched the pair like his own little opera.

Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 am

Oh, wasn't this just becoming better and better. Were she alive and had any real attachment to the woman, Tanda might have mused about if her mother could see her now and how far she'd come. But then reminding herself that poor dear, sweet Maman was long-dead due to that terrible accident only made her supporess an inward smirk. But all the same, here she was, inviting this charming pair to her home within minutes of meeting them. There was a certain attraction and appeal to both of them that Tanandra couldn't shake or explain, but it wasn't sexual, oddly enough. She wouldn't necessarily call it kinship, either, since they'd just met, but it was... difficult to place. Basal, and instinctive, with a steady pull like the moon affecting the tide.

She smiled to Reaver, watching him carefully as he went over his schedule with his servant. Decent to look at, makes good tea, seems to know what his master wants before he asks for it, and he keeps all the appointments clean. Nice. Very nice. It was always was a thing of beauty when ou had truly good help worth keeping and not killing. "How dose next Thursday sound to you my sweet?"Tanandra took a delicae sip of her wine, the deep, lush flavours filling her, like drinking the night itself. Oh, he was good, wasn't he? Nothing wasted in impressing guests, but then, she supposed, that was why people would die to get an invitation.

"I would be most pleased to have you. Before I leave tell me when to expect you, and I will have Emille pick you up." Mmm, so date next week with Reaver. She couldn't start planning right now of course; that'd be rude and distracting. But it would definitely need some planning in order to show him the same good taste and hospitality. Show him the exotic delights found hidden only in Rouen in a Palace once reserved for the Royal Family that was now off-limits to the general populace. Hopefully she'd be able to impress her fellow socialite and maintain good reviews in the public eye.

Taking another sip, Tanda turned her attention to Alena. "You know, I was always fascinated with Marie Antoinette and her downfall. Most men viewed her as lustful within the palace walls, but to me, she was a symbol of beauty." A thin, green eyebrow arched delicately. Interesting place to put emphasis, and that tug that pulled at the pit of her stomach seemed to resonate so loudly with Alena. But the fact that it wasn't sexual was bewildering. Certainly they were both attractive enough that she wouldn't turn either down, but this wasn't that... it was something alien to her. And not knowing or understanding her own feelings was not something Tanandra liked at all. Her confusion and frustration never moved to her face, however; her flawless face merely smiled and seemed to watch Vanity that much more closely, like a predator realizing the nearest animal was also a creature out for blood.

Slowly Tanandra nodded, green curls jostling slightly around her body. "She was a pinnacle for beauty, and had a keen eye for seeing the truth of things." Another sip and scrutinizing glance, trying to make sense of that feeling that was driving her mad. "Please excuse me, Alena, but I must know; have I seen you somewhere before? Perhaps it's destin, but I am having the greatest sensing of deja vu for you and our host right now..."
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis