Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Annals of Murazar Dauthi EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Annals of Murazar Dauthi

Go down

The Annals of Murazar Dauthi Empty The Annals of Murazar Dauthi

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 am

A small book, bound in leather and hidden in a vault inside his office for Intelligence for Ft Briggs. There is a copy that is also in a vault inside the Ebon Citadel. The paper in the book has frayed ages that have been hardened and hit with time, cold, heat, battle, blood spotted and fire.

The Annals of Murazar Dauthi

"Without words, without writing and without books there would be no history, there could be no concept of humanity." - Hermann Hesse

Well, for the first few years of my life in the employ of Lt. General Tsukino, Reila I haven't really kept a Journal, Diary or Annals of all that past nonsense. So I guess i'll start now. Its been two years past the date I began that fateful time and i'll do my best to recall the details I would record here on my thoughts of then. Anyone reading this in the future would do best to know that. This is not some historical record, but my own thoughts of which lately have been changing with some slight drasticness.

Anyway, Let me start from the beginning.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

The Annals of Murazar Dauthi Empty Re: The Annals of Murazar Dauthi

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:15 am

"Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger." -Glen Cook

I remember now. The battle in the south. I remember fighting down there, whole place got demolished. I blacked out and went into a coma. Well none of that is important. What is important is that was the first major battle I was in, at the time I thought I was nothing but a failure. A broken machine that would be tossed aside. Instead I wasn't, I couldn't comprehend that so I moved on. It always egged me on to become stronger. More powerful.

I needed more power to show I wasn't a piece of crap to be brushed aside with busy body work and useless gestures of friendship to try and make me feel better. I remember just how cold of a bastard I was. Heh, kind of amusing to me now.

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now. " -Unknown

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 am

"There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies." -Unknown

Then the Betrayal happened. I remember some kind of drunken argument and some heated words happening. No one remembered the next day, but me. It drove me over the edge. I thought I was being pitied and used as a joke behind my back. So I betrayed them, helped suicide bombers infiltrate briggs and killed my staff. Houka even knocked me out in the aftermath, damn girl. I think love was beginning to form there, but hey I've got bad luck on that end. Love is just something to tease me with and then it gets taken away right when it means something.

Another coma happened, or rather just another temporary one. My lucks awful with those things. Afterwards I was forgiven and even though I could tell it hurt Reila I ignored it because I felt both like the biggest asshole because I was reading into their emotions wrong. A life growing up of nothing, but contempt, hatred and loss of love does that to you. Houka also vanished at some point, which crushed me even though I let no one see that. Alcohol became my friend more than ever at this point. Trying to hide my sorrows in it while gaining power. I forgot what it was for at this point.

"The doom lies in yourself, not in your name. " -Unknown

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 am

"If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. " -Unknown

We were alerted by Xanthus Icarus the best friend I ever had. A powerful alchemist at the time to boot as well (We fought once long ago before becoming fast friends). The alert was that the current Fuhrer at the time was none other than the ancient Father from the legends. At the same time Aurego invaded through the south. Central was sent to the south to defend it while we went to central to fight and defeat father.

That was alot easier to write rather than have done. Quite the powerful asshole he was. All the while Reila and Dai were getting closer in love and in a relationship. Me and Xan were like brothers. I went into another coma due to the entire ordeal with father. Which is a lot better than having your body crushed or blown up. Aurego held the south while another war loomed on the horizon. Ilona died in childbirth, poor woman. Everything was on the slope going down and turning to shit fast.

"Some mysteries are better off with their throats slit. " -Unknown (Pretty sure its Ayden at some point)

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 am

"Everyone else, they work, they ask for recompense, and they are respected for it. Not Mercenaries. We get a bad name just for doing our jobs." -Unknown

Then the festival happened, a tornado. Death and destruction. Reila lost her memories of Dai. Dai left. Murazar was wrecked with rage and anger. Between him and Reila love grew. Dai only left him a letter, some bullshit vagueness with practically a demand to make sure reila was ok for Dai. It didn't go well. A war with Creta erupted. I fought Daigoro Ito on the battlefield. He was a mindless slave before losing that in the fight. I lost my vision, my eyes due to a mistake I made. My own reckless endangerment.

I replaced my eyes with automail ones afterwards. Depression sank in again and the darkness of my soul was being swalloed by those souls I devoured along the way. The screaming never stopped in my head. It was painful all the time now.

"Things that try to look like things often do look more like things than things. Well-known fact. " -Unknown

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 am

" 'I was walking through the roads to clear my brain,' he said. 'And suddenly fire, earthquake, death!' " -Unknown

I remember very little of the afterwards. My soul had been shoved into reilas body and my body lay in a coma awaiting its return. Once it had I began my job again. Mistakes were made, I was confused. Friendship returned although treading thin ice. I begun Dating Naka-chan in Aurego. My and the leader of Drachma, none other than Vanity had crushes on each other.

I accident killed my mother when Kanama had riots. I conducted human transmutation and lost my hands as a result. This is where I began this Journal. My Annals. I will continue, but I wish it known that this is where I began to write down the events in my life.

Beyond the souls in my head that scream, beyond the talking sword Gurthang, beyond power and death, beyond my wish and wants for love and having difficulties finding it before it slips away and hurts me, before friendships are lost and before I die of which might happen any day as I am humbled by my experience. My arrogance shattered while I try and put my shattered heart together. I want to be remembered before i'm forgotten.

"The tree of nonsense is watered with error, and from its branches swing the pumpkins of disaster. " -Unknown
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down