Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master?

Go down

I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? Empty I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

Rouen. A country that instilled a wide burst of terror and disorder in the political scope, whenever mentioned. For all intents and purposes to Hei, though, this was a dead land and left for the tourists to come and take a look about. What else there was to this nation was of no interest to him, as he had come looking for only a single individual. Well, not so much individual as 'entity.'

Rumors had been circulating after all, about a new Sin here. Only a few comprehended the words spoken by outwardly mad people, babbling about advice that could move the Heavens and Earth if heeded by people who understood. Yes, he'd heard this information trickling about underground, but even then, since no source was reliable by his standards (and those of any sane person) there was no means to confirm that these rumors were anything beyond that.

Still, it was worth checking out. After all, he'd made an effort to know the general location of where the Homunculi came from. As of right now, only a few he knew the actual identities of, but at least he had an idea as to where they all were. Vanity was a great master, for now, but something in Hei's mind doubted that such would last. No, if things continued at this rate, he'd need to find a new Homunculus to serve.

And this one. The one who is possibly the new 'Lust' was an entity that intrigued him the most. Secretive in her identity as a Homunculus, but holds a very, very active public life (according to the intel). Such things were conflicting, and as such difficult to confirm the truth of it all. The only way, now, was to approach the possible Homunculus and confront her directly about it.

If not, then he'd send her whole castle tumbling in to ruin for wasting his time. If so, then he might have found another master.

Either way, this would prove to be amusing.

He was already coming close to this 'supposed castle'. Versailles, it was? He didn't pay attention to the silly tour guide whose business had brought the boat here, no. He just told that guy to shut up, after listening to his incessant whining in Cretan, and leave him alone while he made his way here. Really, now, as if he couldn't take care of himself. He had been used as a tool, and fought in practically every known environment before, the harsh jungles of Rouen were but a familiar haven to him (unlike those god-damned deserts. Damn them to hell).

Still, meeting with Lust, the actual one, was such an exciting prospect. Lusts were the only known sin whose behaviors were unpredictable, or at least so the records say. Hard to determine what sort of people they will be. Vanity doesn't count, since she's a unique entity, Pride's do not deviate, Greed's are straightforward (and thus admirable), Wrath's just express it in different ways but do not differ, and he had no idea what to make of Gluttony and Sloth.

Back to top Go down

I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master? Empty Re: I am but a slave, and I ask of you: Are you my master?

Post by Lust Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:25 pm

What was the good of calling it tourist season if she couldn't hunt the stupid beasts? Yes, she knew that Esparia saw the total destruction of Rouen as some sort of glorious battletide, and that now they owned it and would et tourists come play in designated areas to explore. And Tanandra wouldn't argue that of all the world, Rouen was most beautiful. The lush jungle and exotic fruits, the many species of birds that lived nowhere else in the world, and of course, her home that she'd set up in the Palace of Versailles. The Rouenian royal family and their brat were dead so what good would it do them? When she'd taken the palace as her home she'd said it was to preserve the memory of her fallen people and live where she belonged, especially as she mourned the loss of what's-his-nuts. So it was no secret that the model and actress lived there, the walls around the area high and carefully guarded to keep nosy people out. But really, couldn't they leave her alone? Trying to sneak into her property always put her beautiful wofies on edge, especially since they weren't allowed to eat or kill them stupid shits.

Tanandra laid back on the chiase in her vast garden, the peacocks strutting and pecking by the fountains. It was such a nice day; the sun on her brown skin and long body and the furs beneath her that lazily spilled all over the chair. The feeling between the two was exquisite. A long silk skirt draped down her legs and pooled between her thighs, a tiny white wolf pup curled up at her hip. One hand reached down to scratch him gently, the other curled up behind her head as she lay somewhere between napping and not. The more human of her wolves, the beautiful and deadly human-like chimera whom loyally guarded her, had been told to relax slightly and only take the tourists back to the designated paths should the come too close to her home. But here in her gardens she was safe to do as she pleased, the silk top open and leaving her exposed to the warmth of the sun.

The jungle that surrounded the magnificent home was thick and lush, the air heavy with moisture and the smells of oily flowers that permeated every inch of your soul with every breath. The palace was safely away from the world, but not always from nosy individuals. Guests were only allowed upon invitation. Do not kill them. The tall guard repeated his orders over and over as he walked alongside the west wall of the property, sniffing as he went, deep amber eyes searching keenly. Dense, toned muscles dressed down his body, thick black hair draping down his shoulders. Apart from the pair of pants wore and oddly loose studded collar on his neck, the chimera wore nothing. That was normal. All of the chimera in the palace were very beautiful, and that beauty would not be hidden unless their Mistress wished it so.

Further up was a rather secret weakness in the stone wall, the tree that grew oh the opposite side of it drippling thick vines down either side, sumptuous fruits and flowers adorning them like giant droplets of bood and snow white stars. White stars sprinkled down as vines were tugged on, fruits being pulled free by small brown hands. The girl that was picking the fruits (and occasionally nibbling on one or two) was young, her body lean with a gentle hint of mature curve denting into her body in the right places. Sheer blue silk hung down over the front and back of her legs, the thin gold belt holding it up. Delicate golden necklaces adorned her bare beck and chest as she picked. Mala was rather content as she gathered fruits for the table when she suddenly stopped. She smelled something... unfamiliar And then, she saw him. He was taller than her and nobody who had been there before. Mala froze, staring at Hei as she took a careful step back, growling lightly in warning. Wolves really were such shy creatures, generally.

The smell of a straonger carried down the breeze, the guard running up silently and was suddenly a step ahead of Mala, holding back his own growl as he glared at Hei. "Si vous êtes avec un groupe, s'il vous plaît revenir à eux!" The wolf named Jean waited a moment before recalling what Mistress had said that intruders would not speak the language she did. He spoke again to Hel, the words in Cretan coming out with a growl, his longer canines showing as he spoke. "Return to tour group," he said in broken Cretan, his accent very thick. "Leave or we force you."
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down