Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Twist of Fate.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Twist of Fate. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Twist of Fate.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 am

She leaned back. She highly doubted that any Yakuza would go out in the desert and duke it out. Only people in manga would do such a thing. The thing with Yakuza is that they could fight anywhere, though the only way for a Yakuza to change his fighting from where he was at the moment was to catch someone by surprise. Her empty plate stared at her, the shiny surface calling to her "eat more. You'll be hungry later" She looked down at her stomach and patted it. It wasn't as plump as she would have wanted it to be, but it was an occupational hazard.

Kaede had started to smile. What was he smiling about? "But i think i know a way to not only get the
location, but the exact time, and the number of expected guests.....And i
can get a little pay back at the same time"
She raised her eyebrow. "Why dont we give my dear friend Takashi a house call? Im sure he would just love seeing our smiling faces over his bed!"." She paused and mulled it over. Killing that fat greasy man? Not a good idea. Scaring the living hell out of him? Might as well. She stood up, her front stretching out like skin instead of an outfit. " Looks like I need to don my uniform then."

She picked up her backpack and shouldered it, her muscles straining under the pressure. It weighed a few hundred pounds, but to Osamu she had to carry at least this amount anywhere she went...and she would never let anyone touch it. " What's the drill?" As soon as he said 'house call', her face turned to stone as if she was looking at a piece of paperwork. Just another day, another dollar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm

" Looks like I need to don my uniform then."

Well damn! It looked like his relaxation was over!! He was enjoying a little bit of normality in what had turned out to be one weird ass day!! From a failed pickpocket attempt, to finding a ninja in your trunk and almost being framed for smuggling drugs...IT had been one hell of a day! The past hour or so of relaxation had relay helped but the past days hectic series of events in prospective. Sadly it had to end all to soon for his tastes."That makes two of us!~~" He stands and laughs a little as he stretches, it had been nice while it lasted, but as his mother always used to say all good things must come to a close. As far as he knew those words had never been wrong. He turned to walk to his room but stopped and looked back at his guest as she spoke up again." What's the drill?" Ohh now that was an interesting question and his smile turned back to that blood thirsty one he had been sporting just a minute ago."The Drill? Ohh its fairly simple, we go in, rouse the pig from his slumber, scare him tell he sequels and then put the fear of god into him and see if he changes his ways....And if that doesnt work well....There are always more permanent solutions "

Most people would never think of Kaede as a bloody thirsty man...And most days he wasn't but some times, when push came to shove and swords had to be drawn....Well to say he relished the feeling that combat brought to him would be an understatement!! He was a blood thirsty and brutally effective killer when he needed to be. "Though i hope it doesn't come to that...Killing a police officer...Is not something i think i could live with."

With that he moved to his room, still not knowing he was in fact completely nude and shut the door firmly behind him. When he started to take his shirt off and found that he wasn't wearing one well, he got a little red in the face...And when he moved to take his pants off and found nothing but skin...Well his face made him look kinda similer to a fire truck...He had been prancing around...nude...bending over...Dancing a little...All in front of a seventeen year old girl.....Ohh god....HE WAS A PERVERT!!!!!!! His gasp could probably be heard from a mile away!! He got dressed quickly and moved back to the living room still beat read...."Ready when you are Osa!!" Ohh god he felt so bad!!

Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 am

"The Drill? Ohh its fairly simple, we go in, rouse the
pig from his slumber, scare him tell he sequels and then put the fear
of god into him and see if he changes his ways....And if that doesnt
work well....There are always more permanent solutions "

Most people would never think of Kaede as a bloody thirsty man...And
most days he wasn't but some times, when push came to shove and swords
had to be drawn....Well to say he relished the feeling that combat
brought to him would be an understatement!! He was a blood thirsty and
brutally effective killer when he needed to be. "Though i hope it doesn't come to that...Killing a police officer...Is not something i think i could live with."

She reviewed his face. He was a man that had many ideas but no way to act on them without breaking a few bones and maybe laws. Usually at the same time. He was willing to kill but at the same time knew that if he killed anyone of true importance to the community - no matter how vile - Kaede knew in his heart he couldn't bear to take that load. He had limitations, rules, and a code of ethics that governed his will and abilities. Sometimes hindering them to do nothing when something should be done, but mostly it fueled his actions. It drove him to do what he does and when all physical forms fail on him, the metaphysical come into play with that sheer power of will fed by rules, laws, and that code of ethics that Osamu simply didn't have.

She didn't have that ability and looking at Kaede now, she knew she was lacking. If this was a black and white world, she knew she would be the villain and him the one to smite her from it. Osamu had a code set by her family, ethics set by humanity, and laws in which she had to follow wherever country she remained in. None of them hers, none of them rang out to her. Saying if they were right or wrong. They were simply guidelines for her to follow until....until what? She grasped for an answer in her mind. The only thing she could think of that fit the requirements of her train of thought was a memory. Something each NIN would remember until they are placed in the tombs.

An old man with dark leathery skin and arrow-like red eyes stared at a line of children. Each one having shining white or silver hair. A collection of discolored eyes and some even could change. That man walked up and down the line of those kids, his shoulders bending to each side his foot led him. The thick dreadlocks hanging from his head swaying with each step. The black Gi that he wore signaled a sign of obedience to anyone younger than himself. Just the look of that black abyss made the back of their necks prickle. As he walked up and down, he slowly quoted the rules of the house. " Water is my heart to the world, stone is to my home, and pride is the fuel of my arrogance. The world is ever changing, this house will always be, and life is nothing but the price of death." After quoting such a ridiculous speech, he continued. " Never disobey an order, Never tell anyone about your family, and never sell your allegiance to another." A child piped up farther down the line. The kid was right next to a little girl that flinched at his loud words. " Why not?!" The kid walked out of the line...and a flash of red hit the child's chest, spraying the girl with blood on her white gi.

" You disobeyed the order to stay in line. You pay with your life." The little girl shook, standing in her brother's blood. Her mismatched eyes turning to mirrors...

Until death...

She blinked and she was still buck naked in the middle of the room with a heavy backpack. She forced the memory back into her brain and nodded at Kaede's suggestion. " No killing, as long as you make me dinner." She thought of having two meals in one day and her stomach rumbled in agreement. Osa would soon need a gym membership. She strolled in Ran's room and smiled. She had an opportunity to tag this room as well...and she took it. In obvious spots and not so obvious. She even put some in sock drawers, some to mask others and some inside his spare phone. Lovely. After that, she dressed in her traditional outfit and walked back out. Her curvy figure now gone except for her large hips. though even that was covered by a backpack and a haori she wrapped around her waist. The Haori was brown and had a symbol on the back of it where someone's shoulder blades would be. She was almost the seniority of the man that killed one of her many siblings. Though if she went for revenge, she would have to kill not only him whom was her uncle, but also her fellow remains siblings as well...even herself too. " ready." She spoke again in that edospeak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:12 pm

" No killing, as long as you make me dinner." Well that, that was something he could manage!! Hell that was something Kaede might actually enjoy! A high intensity interrogation fallowed directly by a nice shower then dinner? Ohh yes Kaede could totally get into that!!. He grinned a little and held out his hand so that they may seal it with a shake or three."Well i think you got your self a deal!! And if we manage not to hurt him to bad, ill even let you choose what we have!" Hell he might let her choose regardless, he had a path to fallow a mission to accomplish, and a set goal. He would rescue this little girl, take down a few bad guys and make the world a slightly better place to live in. It was all a man could do wasn't it? To try and make the world a better place? It was the only thing a person should do, but why then was the world Kaede lived in so full of needless death and violence? Because men and women alike didn't care, or couldn't be bothered to look past their own back yards. It was sad, as long as you where "safe" and sheltered, a person could care less what went down right under their nose, what did it matter that people where sold into slavery? What did it matter if some random child was left to rot in the street? As long as you where safe it didn't matter...And that was the biggest problem this world had.

It made Kaede sick to even think of it, and as he walked out of his home and down the ramp to his car his eyes hardened. Why had his mind wondered to that subject? What did it matter in this situation? The dancing samurai could only shake his and move into his car...These thoughts would only serve to distract him, and hey they already had. He was about ready to pull out of his drive wy when he noticed his white haired friend had yet to join him...How odd he was more observant then this most days....Something must have really gotten to him.

He let out a small laugh that only he could hear and waited for Osamu and took this time to take a few deep breaths and steady his nerves. He couldn't go into an operation of any sort of his rocker, so with his eyes closed he leaned his head back and rested it against the back of his seat. In...Out....In...Out. IT was simple, and it worked to calm his nerves. He waited to hear the door open before he opened his eyes again. Before the door was shut, he threw the car into reverse and before ether of them knew it, they where on their way to commit more then one felony."This should be fun."

They sped along a small smile on Kaedes lips and the sound of his heart was almost audible over the sound of the engine."So, how many times have you done something like this hmm?"
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am

"This should be fun."

They sped along a small smile on Kaedes lips and the sound of his heart was almost audible over the sound of the engine."So, how many times have you done something like this hmm?"

They were in the car. It had grown dark now, and the windows were slightly misted. The condensation of the wet season was upon them. It gave the things that they were about to do more solidarity that any before. Their minds were preparing for emotional onslaught as it went against their...why was she including herself into this? It wasn't an emotional damnation for her, nor was it considered abnormal to do this on an evening of such importance. The veil of twilight swept across their hearts, but one remained in constant realization of what she had done, what she does, and what she will continue to do...until death.

Osamu turned to look at Kaede. His heartbeat was irregular and his fingers were twitching as if they wanted to tap out the frustrations on his steering wheel. Even though his entire body was jittery, the bells on his hair grew silent. As if before a storm. She looked away from him and stared through the wet windshield. Watching the cars go by in their flash of white and red. The metallic bodies littered with bucolic jems stuck to the icy metal. " If you want an exact number, I think I can give it to you." She pulled out a black pad and flipped it open. It was one of those electronic date pads. She slipped the black stick from the side and swiped her way through the dates and years. " Not counting the lives at home...four thousand six hundred and thirty six times...so far."

Why was she telling him this? She knew that if he leaked it to anyone, or even wrote it down she would be dead within twelve hours of them even suspecting she did something like this. Though she had been trying to rebel against them for so long... and her attempts kept getting weaker and weaker that she had (at some point) stopped altogether. Somehow, seeing this odd man that was breaking sacred rules to his culture and morals just to help someone he didn't even know made her want to do the same. To break out of the norm. Even though, she was conning him. She wasn't going to save the poor girl. It was her duty to return of which was not hers. For that man that had killed so many, (just like her) was going to do it one more time....

Until death was correct. That child had to be brought back to her destiny before her true potential was released and the balance of Aerugo was tainted. That one child had an IQ of over 200, had learning capabilities that took centuries to procure, and the deduction powers far beyond the best detective. She could be the driving force of Aerugo when she grew older. Or the only one capable of smiting it down.

She gripped the leather seats that stuck to her exposed skin. She wanted to do this alone, to find the child and bring her back. Having the sin of anther child's life on her hand alone. She could bear it. her heart wasn't going to get any more black...but Soshi had a heart that not only she wanted to keep from harms way, but to keep close. So even if a little of his optimism, his valiance could rub off and make her conscience grow a little more.

Osa leaned forward. wondering why they slowed down. " Is this the place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Kaede kept silent for most of the trip, wondering if she was pulling his leg, because that number seemed more then a little high. Ridiculously high in fact, but he thought it to be prudent to keep that thought to him self, if there was one thing he had learned about females it was this....They could go fucking nuts! And as of right then and there he didn't have a gun pointed in her general direction so it was just safer to keep his eyes forward and his mouth to him self. It was a wonder actually, Kaede usually said what ever came to mind, and the fact that he wasn't well...That spoke volumes about the situation he found him self in, and the company he was keeping.

" Is this the place?" He had parked outside a rather plain looking home, that for all intents and purposes could have been some ones dream home. Large well kept yard, a white picket fence and a porch that circled the entire house. All in all it was not something a police officer should be able to afford, even if married. It was as white as snow, but the money that had bought it had been as dirty as can be.

"Youd think he was a nice guy with a house like this!! My god!" Sometimes he had to wonder if the money these guys got where worth their honor and dignity, you could always buy that after youve done your dirty deeds, and no one would be the wiser. Well no one aside from him self and who ever he had pulling his strings....No It wasn't worth it, but it really was tempting no wonder so many people fell pray.

He lives alone i think, but i honestly dont know the guy that well...So we may have to do this some other time if things get hairy." Which would be unfortunate. He stepped from the car, checked his gun and looked back towards the main part of the city to watch the sun sink slowly past the buildings. It was a sight that never failed to make him smile.

With out a glance back he walked calmly up to the front of the home, admiring the well tended flower beds. He let out a low whistle and shook his head, for being such a pig Takashi had a rather innate talent for decorating...Or maybe a friend of his did. KAede couldn't be sure.

As he reached the front door he knocked twice, and then crossed his arms waiting for someone to come out and greet him. He hoped it was the fat man, if not well...He could always improvise, and Osa was sure to have a plan of her own...Something maybe a tad more subtle then his.
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 pm

"You'd think he was a nice guy with a house like this!! My god!" It was confirmed. It was his house. Osamu slipped out of the car while he continued to talk. He wouldn't mind if she got to business. Would he? She walked casually along the lawn to the house and surveyed it. Easy. She turned to see what Kaede was doing. Looking at the sunset?

Osamu stared at the sunset for a second. She never contemplated on why people liked looking at it. It was the sun. Just a very close star. She guessed she would find out why when she had a different outlook on life. Right now was not the time to grow one.

She double-strapped her backpack and pulled the clip around her waist. Securing it from falling. She climbed the back of the house quietly, holding onto the ridges of the very nice house. She climbed to the second floor bathroom. She peeked inside and was glad that no one was there. She pried her hand from the wall and opened the small hatch and oh god... was he trying to kill an animal with socks in there? 'Cause it was working. Osamu shoved her body in the window and slipped by barely.

She landed on the top of the toilet and then to the ground. By that time she heard the fatman opening the door to the front. Good job Kaede.

Takashi opened the door and found the buff nark of the station facing him. The inside of the house was neat and clean, but Soshi could see the inside of the bedroom also. Was that a slice of pie on the floor? Takashi glowered at him, " Come to finish the job what that ninja couldn't? Why'd you have one in your trunk?!" Osamu had walked down the stairs with hardly a sound. She popped her head from around one of the supports and then back out. A flash of white would be enough of a warning for Kaede. She stood waiting so if diplomacy didn't work, torture will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 am

" Come to finish the job what that ninja couldn't? Why'd you have one in your trunk?!" Was that pie...On the floor? Kaede blinked and stared behind the man his eyes locking on the plate. Why in the name of all the gods did he leave a freaking plate on the floor? Though he had to admit that other then that one blemish the place was vary well kept up."Mhmm?" The mans words hadn't registered in any way shape or form and kaede had eyes for nothing but the plate and its tasty contents."Are you even listening you piece of shit?" Takashi's tone had gone from mildly annoyed to more then a little bit angry, and as Kaede shifted his gaze back to the fat man whos face was now the color of an over ripe cheery."Now now now we dont need to be calling each other names do we? I just dropped by to have a chat with my best bud...I mean you must be my best bud because you left enough powder in my car to make me a rich man!!" Takashis beady eyes narrowed and he folded his arms."I dont know what the fuck your talking about, now get out of my place!" Mr.Piggy started to close the door.

Movement caught his eye and a bright flash of white hair....His face didn't change and he didn't take his eyes off the man in front of him but inside he was just laughing up a riot!! Not only did he have this guy with his pants down(Almost literally) but if anything stupid went down he had back up BEHIND enemy lines. IT was one of those situations that baring unforeseen outside interference just couldn't go wrong!!

Kaede placed his booted foot in the door jam and smiled as the door and smiled wider as the door bounced open."Ohh come on we hardly ever talk any more and there are sooo many things we need to catch up on!!" Takashi turned bac towards him another sharp(Heh) retort on his lips Kaeden was sure."You know like where some friends of yours are going to be duking it out with some out of towners?I know the partys in the desert....I just lost my invitation and i cant seem to remember the address!! Be a doll and tell me will ya?"

He gave the man his friendliest(Not so friendly) smile and winked at him. His bells jingled merrily in the light breeze and his good eye sparkled as he stared down the man. All in all he was one hell of an imposing figure and Kaede was kinda impressed that piggy hadn't pissed him self.

Takashi had two options before him, he could laugh this off call the bigger man stupid and hoped he went away...Or he could make a gamble and go for his gun...Ether way he couldn't tell the bigger man what he knew...The yakuza would do worse then kill him he was sure...Far, far worse. So he reached for the door one more time as if to hold it open, and suddenly slammed it, hoping to catch Kaede off guard. With out waiting to see if it worked he ran towards his living room and his piece. Heh he could always tell his boss that Kaede had tried to off him because he had found out that the other officer was moving drugs out of lock up....A promotion was on its way!!

KAede swifty removed his foot as he saw tthe door swinging towards him but he wasn't in a hurry to chase the fat man...Kaede was sure Osa would have him in hand by the time he managed to find them. So he slowly opened the door and mosied on in, and some how he managed to loose his shirt in the process. With a whistle he moved off in the direction he figured the man would have ran."Little pig,little pig why did you let me in?" For some reason he found that way funnier then it actually was and broke out into a soft laugh as he searched for his partner.
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 am

"Now now now we don't need to be calling each other
names do we? I just dropped by to have a chat with my best bud...I mean
you must be my best bud because you left enough powder in my car to make
me a rich man!!"
Odd events including the ones that were currently under way would give way to even more events in which couldn't be explained. Kaede was doing everything in his power to verbally persuade the fat man. Though quite a bit of his malice had seeped through the cracks. One such as the fat man whom was cautious and under average intelligence would find that more threatening than he could handle. Giving way to ignorance of epic proportions. "I don't know what the fuck your talking about, now get out of my place!"

That is when she tucked her head outside of her safe zone and into the view to where Kaede could see. She could feel his confidence brewing. Good, he would need that. 'Cause he was about to step into where his own career would be in jeopardy. And here it comes...Kaede placed his booted foot in the door jam and smiled as the door and smiled wider as the door bounced open."Ohh come on we hardly ever talk any more and there are sooo many things we need to catch up on!!" Takashi turned bac towards him another sharp(Heh) retort on his lips Kaeden was sure."You
know like where some friends of yours are going to be duking it out
with some out of towners?I know the partys in the desert....I just lost
my invitation and i cant seem to remember the address!! Be a doll and
tell me will ya?"

She could hear the trump trump of the footfalls in which the fat man was walking...no running down. She forgot his name already in such a short amount of time. Good. He didn't deserve that much inclination of her. By measuring the amount of weight versus height she found out how far he was. This is when experience was handy. Osamu grabbed the stairway railing and lifted herself nearly parallel to the ground...and swung. She tripped the man and in a second was on top of him. Using her training from oh-so long ago, she tucked her feet around his chubby legs, gripped his elbow sleeves and rolled into the room opposite to the stairs. That way even if someone had come along, they won't see him.

After that, she firmly placed her hand on his throat. She needn't use a knife or a gun. His fear was enough. Kaede was sure to take care of that. "Little pig,little pig why did you let me in?" Osamu firmly kept the chubby man in place. " In here. What did you do to him?" She stroked his oily hair. " He looks like he's seen hell. Did you strip naked again?"

Her muffled breath sounding more like a man than of the opposite made the man to struggle even more. She wondered what type of upbringing could make such a man. What would become of him after this? Whether he was dead or alive wasn't her concern, but the effects of the decision they would make now and how it would effect others connected to him. She didn't think of it when she killed others. She knew the effects. Though this was the first kill she might make without the community to tell her to do so? Was this blood alone able to stain them? Her eyes hardened again for the third time. Time will only tell.

She looked up and nodded that Kaede wasn't nude again. That indeed would be scary to a helpless man whom was tied down. Seeing a buff man with his middle section eye-level to-- that line of thought would have to be finished some other time. She turned to the man again and tightened her grip. " I've seen this many times. I get all revved up to torture someone after they refused to speak, and when I get to cut into their flesh" She breathed heavy into his ear, though he still thought she was a man. " And lo and behold they start talking. Makes me want to torture them slowly anyway. Want to make that mistake, or just tell me now before you start something you don't want to finish?" With every underline she dug a finger into his neck. This wasn't her speaking. She would never say something so odd and emotional to such a person, though his personality and position in life designated certain areas in which she could delve into. In which she was raised to take advantage of. " Kaede don't let him do this! Help!..oh god..."

Osamu laughed in the low voice she had picked and dug the rest of her nails into his throat. " God can't help you now. Now answer the man's questions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 am

In here. What did you do to him? He looks like he's seen hell. Did you strip naked again?" He let out a chortle that he knew carried to the young woman's, and hopefully the fallen police officer.Naw im fully clothed.....I think..."He looks down and checks to make sure hes dressed...and he was!! Oh happy day!! In most situations like this you expected people to be menacing, because that was what was considered scary. Thats exactly why Kaede went the exact opposite direction, he was happy, smiling, boisterous and all together cheerful. Not only did it throw the people he wanted to talk to threw a loop(Which gave him an advantage) but it creeped most people out. Which in this line of work was always a good thing.He walks into the kitchen letting Osa do as she wants right then and looks for a drink."Osa care for a drink? It looks like hes got some soda and juice in the fridge...and its just so hot out!! Im thirsty!!" After garbing drinks he walks in on a rather funny picture and well laughs, how couldn't he? "Ohh big tough Takashi was taken down but a tiny girl was he? Ohh you poor thing!!"

His degrading of Takashi served two purposes, First was to try to get him to lash out,beg, breakdown, or anything like that. It helped him undermine the other persons confidence, and that was the name of the game right then and there. The second reason was well...More personal. He wanted to pay this man back for the trouble he had caused and demeaning him was the least he could do.

"I mean if i would have know this was gonna be this easy i would have had her wear a blind fold or something to make it more in your favor!!"

"Sh...SHUT UP ILL HAVE YOUR BADGE FOR THIS!! IL HAVE YOU LOCKED UP ILL!!!.....GMFSDFDS"

Kaede reaches down and puts his hand over the mans mouth his smile growing wider, and his bells jingling merrily with the slight movement."Ohh im sure you could do that, but if i go to jail well...Certain associates of yours will learn about how you squealed on them and after that well...Your worth nothing but fish food." The other mans eyes widen and he tries to talk but Kaedes large hand stops that from happening. "Ohh i know you never did....But do they? I mean come on your a crooked cop, how much do they really trust ya?" The answer to that was not vary much, and he knew it."Almost as far as they can throw ya im sure."

"Now if you talk i can assure you they will never know you said a word....But if you dont well...This little girl here just loooves the sight of blood" He shakes his head, his eyes dancing as he looks at Osamu telling her all she needed to know .play the part."She comes from a bad family, on the wrong side of the steps" He leans in close and whispers in his most caring ans sensitive voice."and just between you and me she may be a tiny bit unstable!!" He straitens and looks the pig in the eye."So what do ya say old "friend" we got a deal? Or do we gotta play rough?"
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 am

It looks as if that Kaede was trying a rather different tactic. It worked wondrously, making him look as if the fat-man was the least of his problems, making Kaede's even more intimidating figure more scary than ever; because we all know that the most dangerous combination with brawn, is brains.

His facade was so good in fact, that it made Osamu more uncomfortable. They needed to hurry and were on a tight schedule. If they didn't get the information by at least a few hours before the meet, then she won't be able to cut off the group. If she won't be able to cut off the group, then she won't be able to get NIN. Osa hugged the fat man tighter. Needing to get this over with.

"Osa care for a drink? It looks like hes got some soda and juice in the fridge...and its just so hot out!! I'm thirsty!!"

Yup, he was really taking this to the extreme. She didn't touch drinks. They left DNA and prints in which could be linked to...dozens of known murders. Not counting the few hundreds that wasn't could be brought to light. Even the fat-man would know where to look for prints. Though her finger pads had acid thrown on them every few days so they won't be shown, it would leave an even more traceable fingermark when matched. Not many people would go that far and those that do wouldn't to it weekly.

" I'm fine. Not that much of a sweat on this job."

She watched him scoff for a while. He deserved to, after all. Let him have his fill. Then she could have hers.

"Ohh big tough Takashi was taken down but a tiny girl was he? Ohh you poor thing!!"

She stared at him and mumbled. " I'm not that tiny..."

"I mean if i would have know this was gonna be this
easy i would have had her wear a blind fold or something to make it more
in your favor!!"

You can wait, he's still getting back for several years of desertion. You can hold it.Though thinking that a blind fold would make things fair was far from the truth. Though he was again just getting sweet revenge...but still...

"Sh...SHUT UP ILL HAVE YOUR BADGE FOR THIS!! IL HAVE YOU LOCKED UP ILL!!!.....GMFSDFDS"

Right. In. Her. Ear.. She squeezed so tight that the air in his lungs whooshed out of his mouth as Kaede covered it. Thank. God. Any more screaming and she wouldn't get past by just breaking a few ribs.

"Ohh im sure you could do that, but if i go to jail
well...Certain associates of yours will learn about how you squealed on
them and after that well...

Oh this is where she zones out. He would be using her as a catalyst so he would choose to cooperate. Making the other offer nearly tangible to his lips and the less than savory offer for her to torture the fat-man till he squealed. In the meantime she wouldn't be needed until that offer was made real. What to think about while she was stuck like this?

What would happen after she captured the girl? Of course she would immediately bring it to the village and have it taken care of...but what if they decide she had to take care of it? What if she could...no. Stop thinking of this. Nothing goes well when there is this type of questioning. Stick to the plan. Stick to the community. She thought for a second...

She had never once called that place...those people....her family...

But if you don't well...This little girl here just loooves the sight of blood" He shakes his head, his eyes dancing as he looks at Osamu telling her all she needed to know .play the part.

That was her cue. She whipped out her straight edged knife from her vest and started nicking his throat. Little droplets came rolling down, she them would wipe them up and spread them on his cheek whispering in his ear along with Kaede. " I want to see your heart pump in my hand..." as if she was lusting for it.

"She comes from a bad family, on the wrong side of the steps"

That wasn't a lie.

He leans in close and whispers in his most caring ans sensitive voice."and just between you and me she may be a tiny bit unstable!!" He straitens and looks the pig in the eye."So what do ya say old "friend" we got a deal? Or do we gotta play rough?"

While he was thinking that over she decided to use that blade to cut from collar to sleeve, giggling like the teenager she was. " Tick tock, your heart will rot~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 am

" Tick tock, your heart will rot~"

Well it kinda freaked KAede out to hear such a young girl say anything soo.....Sick? Sick wasn't the word for it but that was as close as Kaede could get right then and there. Luckily he had been ready for her to say something like that... Takashi had not. What was this girl thinking? What was her glitch? Kaede couldn't help but smile as a look of both panic and horror crossed the other mans features. "Now, now i wont let the scarry monster at ya if you just tell us what we need to knoow~~ Come now- He bends over a little and taps the pig mans sweaty head."Use that keen intellect of yours and just do whats easier on all of us! I mean really this is the best offer yoiur going to get" Kaede looked the other man in the eye and let that wicked twinkle tell Takashi all he needed to know. They meant business, and nothing was going to stop them from finding out what they needed. Soon enough the defiance left the piggys eyes and a look of defeat passed over him. Kaede almost pitied the other man....Almost.

"F...Fine" Takashi couldn't help but stutter as he looked into the eye of might vary well be a mad man, his gaze move between both kaede and Osamu never making eye contact for more then a second or two... He was a defeated man, and a disgrace to his family. But it had never really mattered to him... The money had been good, and he never lacked for anything, but now he had to wonder if it had been worth it? He would have to think about that later."there... There moving the weapons down by the docks... Dont ask which pier i dont know!!"

Kaede placed his foot on the other mans hand and started to put pressure on it, just enough to scare him."Are you sure about that Takashi? Positive?" the corrupt officer nodded his head and gritted his teeth, still more fear leaking into him."YES! FOR GODS SAKE YES!!" Kaede smiled, then faster then most people could fallow he brought his foot up and kicked piggy right in the chin, who then promptly collapsed.

Stepping away he grinned at Osamu and offered a deep bow."That was one fine performance Osa, you should become an actress " He straightened with a laugh and gestured for the young woman to go before him."I thin k i owe you a dinner, no?"
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 am

Osamu took the hand in gratitude. She knew that acting creepy was one of her...less desirable talents, but so was lying. She stared blankly as if she was confused and slightly surprised. " Who ever said I was acting?" She unbuckled her bag and walked to the door. "Anyway, that dinner will have to wait. The sun has set and we still have to find out what Pier he was talking abo-" Osamu stopped in the doorway in sudden shock. Not of findin something in front of her but rather finding out something from her mind. She slowly turned to Kaede Soshi.

" Kaede... There's only one cafe with wifi within a 2 mile radius of a pier." Osamu sprinted off into the car and shut the door. By the time Kaede either stood by the window or entered the car she was on her phone looking up directions. She quickly listed off directions to Kaede and turned with bright eyes. " The only way to intercept a shipment in the docks, is by taking over the video cameras. As you already know, they're hooked up with an internet connection so the police can verify that the things that conspired on the tape happened at the correct time." She pretty much guessed that he would get what she was talking about.

If not, then she would have to explain that NIN or someone else was at the cafe hacking into the security cameras using a sneaky trick in which to ambush another shipment. That means the something that was happening at the docks was very top secret. Big secret means big payday for Officer Soshi. " You ready to nab the kid and the criminals on the side?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

" Who ever said I was acting?" Ohhh she had to be getting his goat!! There was no way she could be that... He glanced at her and blinked. She was a 17 year old ninja with some rather impressive skills, and a talent for getting shit done! So who was he to say what she could and could not be? So all he could do was chuckle, shake his head and start t take off his shirt! "Anyway, that dinner will have to wait. The sun has set and we still have to find out what Pier he was talking abo-" The suddenness of her stop actually made him run into her."What the hell?" He nearly swore a little more then he actually tuned in to what she was saying." Kaede... There's only one cafe with wifi within a 2 mile radius of a pier." Well if this little girl was some sort of techie genius thats the first place he would look for her, and he could figure that out with out using his keen detective skills!!"Well then thats where we need to be!" He sprinted after her and skidded over the hood of his car with a little bit to much excitement. He had always wanted to do that, and this had been the perfect opportunity to FINALLY do it! Plus he looked like a bad ass sooo...

" You ready to nab the kid and the criminals on the side?" He could honestly care less about the criminals, a little girl was in danger and it was his duty, no his honor to rescue her from the clutches of an evil organization!"I honestly dont care what happens to the criminals, im just doing this to give that little girl a better shot at life, no child should have to do anything like this!! And the fact that the Yakuza are using her well...Thats evil with a capitol E! And i cant stand by and let that happen."

He turned over his ignition, buckled in and glanced over at his passenger."Belt up and give me directions as we go, i may have to break a few laws to get us there quick but im sure we wont get pulled over." With that he gunnd the accelerator and turned on his dash bored police lights. There would be no red lights for him today.

Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

."Belt up and give me directions as we go, i may have
to break a few laws to get us there quick but im sure we wont get pulled
over."
Confidence was key, she guessed.

Osamu held up her iPhone once again and started scrolling along the screen. lMapquest was sure to get them lost and other search engines was absolutely horrible. The only thing that she could count on for directions was Google. As she entered in the limitations and the main pier she began talking. " Then your main focus is the child, then we should both go to the shop and divert attention from the main deal. Do you have any people you can trust to make the arrest at the pier? Your partner or something?"

Did he have someone he could trust? She knew that Kaede was one of the only good cops in an entire precinct so it would be a wonder if he did. If not, Kaede would have to get to the pier while Osamu risked exposure on the fact that she was a Chimerea by running 40 mph to the coffee shop in the middle of an intersection. She liked YouTube, but not so much as to be the new hit.

She finally loaded up the directions. " Go down A street to the Mokkkutu Cafe. Park a block away from it. This car may not be a bullseye but people can smell a cop a mile away." Osamu pulled out a few thinks and put them in a smaller bag.

" I'll get the girl since I look less like a pedophile, but you take the back to cut her off if I miss her."

https://mdalchemist.rpg-board.net/t2852-hyouka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:53 pm

" Then your main focus is the child, then we should both go to the shop and divert attention from the main deal. Do you have any people you can trust to make the arrest at the pier? Your partner or something?" No... No there was no one he could trust that wasn't already busy with things that could be just as important... Ran was missing.... Kasumi had enough to worry about as it was. No he was not going to add to her burden. Hell he was off duty anyways!"Naw ill have to take care of this my self."

" Go down A street to the Mokkkutu Cafe. Park a block away from it. This car may not be a bullseye but people can smell a cop a mile away." HOLD IT! Just hold it!! Did he smell that bad? Kaede would have given him self a sniff but... That might have looked a tad odd right then and there so he refrained and grimaced instead. It was true though, he honestly hadn't had a shower in a day or two so he might be smelling just a tad bit ripe. Though he had to wonder if cops did have a smell about them, because people seemed to be able to pick most of them out with but a glance or maybe a sniff in their direction. Mokkkutu Cafe? He thought he knew exactly where that was. In fact he remembered stopping for lunch there every once in a blue moon."Ohh i know that place...Great coffee" So knowing his target he drove like hell hounds where on his tail, and thats to say FAST!

" I'll get the girl since I look less like a pedophile, but you take the back to cut her off if I miss her." HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK CLOSE TO THE PART!!!"I look like nothing more then a fine upstanding member of society thank you vary much! Nothing about me screams child molester!!" His voice was full of indignation, though there was a small chuckle hidden in it some where.

Well in the middle of that little tangent he pulled up a block or two away from the cafe and as the car screeched to a halt he had already pulled his seat belt off and was in the process of opening his door and jumping out of the car."But fine you go in the front and try and get the little girl, ill go around back and make sure she doesn't get out that way." He was already off by the time he had finished, walking quickly, but not quickly enough to draw attention. Todays escapades where about to draw to a close, and the dancing samurai couldn't say he wasn't glad that the day was almost over. He hoped.

EXIT THREAD!
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2