Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~Someone to Share With~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~Someone to Share With~ EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~Someone to Share With~

Go down

~Someone to Share With~ Empty ~Someone to Share With~

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

Hmm... Where was he?

Animos had been walking for hours now, teacup in hand, sipping fondue every now and then. Hmmm... Perhaps for next Christmas, he'd ask Santa for a neverending bag of crackers, so he could have crackers and cheese any time he wanted it... But his thoughts were currently on finding something sugary to eat, and somewhere to comb his hair with the new rake-head he'd found in someone's tool shed. It was fine, they probably didn't need it that much. Their tomatoes could grow without a rake, y'know. So he was on the prowl for an alley with candy and tranquility, so his unruly tangles could be swatted down. Idiot... I want to kill something. C'mon bro, do me a solid. Most certainly not. Do as you will, Animos, but avoid listening to this psychopa- "Sh-shut up, GUYS. I g-got to f-FIND candy..." So he found a trash can outside and started rummaging through it. Nope, no candy. But he found a breadstick. So he dunked the breadstick in his fondue, took a crunchy bite (bread shouldn't crunch like that... o_o) and went off on his way. He soon found an alley, as he'd been looking for, and when he saw nobody nearby, he ran the rake through his hair a bit, drawing a few flecks of blood, as rakes are inequal to combs. Right-ho, candy time.

A dumpster. One of those outside dumpster things! They usually had stuff in them. So, with another crunch of his breadstick, he lifted the lid and peeked inside. "Hello? C-candy? YOU i-in heeeere?" Nope. No candy. Just a sack of rotten potatoes (he found out they were rotten because he ate a few...), a lot of paper towels, and a cat. And as he wasn't quite what some would call a stereotypical xingman, he didn't eat cats in the dumpster, which is how that stereotype goes. So, munching on a fondue-ed potato, he sat on the ground, wishing candy would fall from the sky... No luck. Darn. "CAAAAAAAANDYYYYY..." Hmm... he sniffed a few times and stood up. He smelled fish... Fish, or a drumset, one of the two... And it was coming from an approaching figure... "Candy?"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum