Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Empty Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 am

KAGOME, KAGOME
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana
"Circle You, Circle You,
Don't Run Away, You'll Be Missed,
Circle You, Circle You,
Please Drink With Us, We Insist"

"Fukai, fukai, kiri no naka, youen ni hibiku koe!" A child-like voice sung out in Auregese as one inhumanely bright green eye clashed with a terrified eye of bright human blue, "Oide, oide, kono mori no motto okufukaku made!" Light feet danced around as those bright, terrified eyes watched those bare feet carry themselves around her, singing something in a language she did not understand. He did though, and he loved it. "Hayaku, hayaku, isogiashi de dekiru dake chikaku ni! Oide, oide, saa tanoshii asobi wo hajimeyou~~"

A short mop of artificial red hair danced on his head as a childish grin lay on his face. He hopped from one foot to another in some kind of childish dance as his one green eye shone out in amusement, yet it couldn't at the same time because of the now obvious falseness it held. Her light brown hair moved slightly when she tried to move back as she watched him stop his movements and hold a hand in front of his mouth and watched with terrified eyes as a small knife, resembling a scalpel of some sorts, began to form from the dry cavern that was supposed to be his mouth. Why did she agree to take this kid 'alone' hm? Did she have no more sense, obviously.

"Shinamon stikku wa mahou no sutekki, hitofuri suru dakede shiroppu ga fueru, nigasa sae wasurete amai yume no naka, tengai ni mamorarete, nemuri ni ochiru!" His black eyepatch contrasted with his pale face as a long, light green scarf dressed his neck. He held the scalpel in his left hand as he went to dancing around his prey again with an ear-splitting grin now on his and giggles leaving him every now again; that is, when he wasn't singing in that strange, foreign language. Blue eyes stayed trained on that knife as he danced. "Gensou no saimin ni oboreta mama de ii mekakushi wo hazushicha omoshiroku nai desho ashimoto gochuui, sono te wa boku ga hiku kara sono mi wo ima sugu ni yudanenasai saa!!"

Left leg, twice, right leg, twice, up, down, up down; the kid was hopping from foot to foot in his dance as he swirled around, before he stopped in front of her and smiled innocently, "Itsukaraka ginen no ha ga miegakure suru ai to iu menzaifu nado wa sonzai shinai to" This time it was stated, though still in a song-like sense, before he ran the blade over her left cheek slowly, before it ran over her nose and finished on her right cheek. He giggled, while she was screamed into the cloth that bound her mouth from the pain. Pain! Pain! It hurt! Pain!

"Mekakushi no sukima kara nozokimita rantan ga utsushi dashita kage ni omowazu mi no ke ga yodatta!" It was sung again as he got up and began to dance around her again, the bloodied scalpel in his hand as he spun and danced like the doll he was, "Oya oya warui ko mou omezame desu ka? mekakushi ga toketa nara moumoku ni shiyou ka? hora hora warainasai kawaii okao de kegawa wo mata kabutte shibai ni modoru!" His green poncho spun around like a dress as he moved gracefully around her, but all she could register was the pain. The blood ran down her cheeks and nose and drenched itself into the white cloth that bound her mouth. Her eyes were sqeuuzed shut in pain, but they opened wide as a sharp pain came from her back. She screamed into the cloth again as the blade was slowly dragged up her back form the deep cut as he kept singing, "Doushita no sonna me de karada wo furuwasete atatakai miruku de motenashite hoshii no? Saa naka ni ohairi koko wa totemo atatakai mikaeri wa poketto no nakami de ii kara!" Her eyes were wide as her pink floral dress began to become blood red from the back, while he calmly circled her and knelt in front of her, she was breathing heavily in fear. She didn't want to die! No! No!

"Choudai hayaku hayaku nee hora ima sugu ni nisha takuitsu no gensoku wo kanagurisute mayakashi de motenashite amai mitsu wo sutte choudai yokose hora ima sugu ni!" He sang, before he smiled at her mockingly and pulled away her mouth's cloth and quickly moved to cut off her tongue with that childish smile, she was crying now, the tears hurt her cheek, she was in pain! PAIN! That was when he spoke to her for the first time since they arrived in here, "Do you want me to sing another song for you?" He asked with an innocent tone as he cocked his head. She made a distressed, sobbing noise as she shook her head, he pouted and sighed, "Choudai!" He finished off his song with a sick grin as he plunged the scalpel into her neck and ripped it out, watching with amusement as her blood poured down her front and onto his green poncho. She silently screamed as her eyes went dead and she fell to the side, her blood pooling onto the ground.

The child let out a pout as he examined his almost completely red scalpel and licked up with an annoyed sigh; of course he wouldn't get to taste it, he never did... how cruel. He giggled as he turned to the asian entity that sat beside him and grinned widely, "I did it Davi-chan! Did I do well?"

'You did well, my bunny-boo~~' The boy giggled as the entity said this to him in his mind, before he decomposed the scalpel in his mouth and let the metal chips return to his stomach cavity. The wooden boy then stood up and pouted in his entity's direction, "Aw, I wanted to sing another song!"

'I know you did,' The entity said with a kind smile, 'but save it for the next one, ok?' "Ok!"

_WORD COUNT_990
_TAGGED_-
_COMMENTS_Ok, when 2 people join, i'll close off the topic ;D Time to RP with our resident puppet and murderer, Kana! The song he's singing is Kagamine Len and Rin's 'trick and treat'... hehe, i got carried away XD

Back to top Go down

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Empty Re: Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Jay just so happened to walk by during the murder and looked on with interest. Seeing as the victim was random at best and not worth even a place on her wall, she didn't care about it. No, what caught her attention was the boy. Jay saw the young child immediately and ran over to get a better look at him. "Hey, kid, what's your name? You've got talent as a murderer, and you're about as brutal and demented as yours truly." She smirked and stood, looking over the boy and the corpse. She flipped her ponytail over her shoulder and toyed with a strand of hair, sunlight glinting off of her new forest green automail arm, glinting on her hand in a way that made it look more like silvery gold than it's actual pale blonde. "Oh yea and... who were you just talking to before I showed up?"

[150]

Last edited by Jay Furor on Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Empty Re: Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 am

KAGOME, KAGOME
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] Th_kana
"Circle You, Circle You,
Circle You, Circle You,

"Hey, kid, what's your name? You've got talent as a murderer, and you're about as brutal and demented as yours truly." The boy suddenly heard beside him as he turned to a woman and grinned widely, before he began to jump from foot to foot in some kind of dance again. Davi-chan grinned from his position and silently clapped the boy's dancing, making the boy spin around, like he was trying to impress the woman, and giggle; "Boku wa Kana desu!" He shouted happily in Auregese before the entity reminded him ('Usagi, she's another Amestrian') and he giggled again, "Gomen! I meant my name's Kana! Arigatou~ She didn't like my singing though... Davi-chan said it's good though, so it's aaaaaaaaall alright!!" The boy sang out in an accented Amestrian, before he began to hope around her in a dance again, "Do you like my singing?"

"Oh yea and... who were you just talking to before I showed up?" She asked as the boy giggled and spun around again, before stopped and grinning, "Davi-chan! He says you're not bad so he doesn't want you to die~ Says you have 'potential', hehe!"

_WORD COUNT_208
_TAGGED_Jay
_COMMENTS_Hehehehe, our little murderer~~ Who's actually 19 ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Cecilia walked along, humming as song that she had always loved. She looked up at the sky and sighed, happy that it was a nice day out. Since it was a warm day out, Cecilia had taken off her cut-off shirt and was wearing her tank-top. She could feel the sun beating down on her smooth skin, and it made her smile. Cecilia was so entranced by the sunshine, that she didn't even notice the pool of blood she had just stepped into. She kept walking and finally looked down, only to be horrified by the trail of blood-red footprints that were behind her. She whipped around and saw the pool of blood on the ground.

"What the....?" Cecilia whispered to herself. She ran over to the blood and looked toward the area that it was coming from. What she saw next made her stomach do a flip and made her almost fall over. A woman was laying on the ground, with a slash in her throat. A boy and a girl were standing next to the woman, and the boy was hopping around, singing a song. Cecilia covered her mouth with her hands and could feel herself getting ready to vomit. She managed to hold it down, and with all the anger she could find, yelled at the two,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU SICK BASTARDS?!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Thu May 20, 2010 7:19 pm

[[Posting Order: Kana, Jay, Cecilia]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Jay grinned. "Nice to meet you Kana, name's Jay... And yeah, the singing's great. Like I said, you got talent." She nodded as if to approve of what she had just said. "Of course, I wouldn't leave a corpse just lying around like that. Could be bad." At the mention of a certain 'Davi-Chan' she looked around, surprised. "Endavi's here? Where? I can't see him anywhere..." She was obviously confused now and top that with the 'potential' thing and she had a slight urge to ask a truckload more questions until some chick came by and screamed. "Relax. Don't say a word more. Don't scream again... Calm down... Unless you want to face the end of a sawn off shotgun barrel." She had taken control of the situation nicely. She didn't want this kid or herself locked up so she had threatened and basically took this chick hostage. She pulled out her sawn off and made true on her threat, aiming it center mass at the girl.

[167]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 am

KAGOME, KAGOME
"Circle You, Circle You,
Circle You, Circle You,

"Nice to meet you Kana, name's Jay... And yeah, the singing's great. Like I said, you got talent." The woman said as the boy's too-bright-to-be-human seemed to glisten with excitement as he moved his synthetic mouth into a wide grin; he loved praise of any kind, and if Davi-chan gave her the thumbs up and he got praised, he was back in his level 1 mood in an instant! Davi-chan chuckled from beside him as he pushed a strand of navy hair behind his young ear, 'She's very nice, bunny boo, I like her'

"Of course, I wouldn't leave a corpse just lying around like that. Could be bad." The woman almost chided in a motherly way as the boy beamed and nodded, "Ok! What should we do with it? Davi-chan usually tells me to just leave them behind, because no one knows it's me~~" "Endavi's here? Where? I can't see him anywhere..." The boy blinked at her question, before laughing in a child-like way and fiddling with his poncho innocently, "Davi-chan's right next to you! He likes you and says that your a very good person! He says he doesn't like loud people, but I'll always be his bunny boo~~" The boy sang out happily as he spun around, before his dance was cut short by some kind of scream at the entrance of the warehouse they were in.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU SICK BASTARDS?!?!" Some woman screamed out as the boy turned to her with a wide, almost fearful eye, before he frowned. 'She's annoying, I don't like her. Be a good little bunny boo and get rid of her, please?' Davi-chan asked from beside Jay (he was an entity), before Kana nodded at the invisible boy and placed one hand on his chest, while the other was in font of his mouth; 'Hm... maybe a decent sized knife would do it; a tanto would be nice' Davi-chan hummed as the alchemic energy seemed to briefly spill from the boy's mouth, followed by a small blade forming in his hand. He pulled it out from the metal handle until the while blade was formed and he chuckled innocently.

"Relax. Don't say a word more. Don't scream again... Calm down... Unless you want to face the end of a sawn off shotgun barrel." The woman next to him said, before pulling out a gun, making him stop briefly to awe at it. He could never make guns, Davi-chan told him he should study, but study was boring. He'd do it some other time.

Shaking himself from his admiration, the boy grinned sadistically, slipping into his second state, before he jumped up in an almost inhuman leap, before he grabbed into the roof's supports which was one and a half stories above the ground. He quickly made his way over to above the girl with the knife in his hand, before he let go and crashed limping in front of her, his head twisting all around, but the artificial skin didn't break.

He chuckled again and picked himself up, fixing his head, and giving her the most insanely childish look he could, before aiming the knife to her gut in a very striking fashion, hopefully using the shock of his performance to his advantage.

"Davi-chan hates loud people!"

_WORD COUNT_551
_TAGGED_Jay; Cecilia
_COMMENTS_Hehe, Kana sure is fast and very creepy, but that's just how dolls are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 am

// XD May i join in.. Or? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Cecilia stopped as the woman pulled out a gun. What the hell am I gonna do? Cecilia wondered, hoping she could come up with something before she was blown to smitherines. Cecilia then watched as the young boy jumped up and grabbed onto the roof supports. He swung over to Cecilia and dropped down, and crashed down to the ground. Cecilia looked at the child she supposed was dead, and was almost caught off guard when he jumped back up and tried striking her with the knife in his hand. Cecilia quickly got out her knives and blocked the attack, feeling the strength of the little child. "I don't know who the hell this Davi-chan is, but I don't give a crap about what he thinks!!" Cecilia said to the boy, as she pushed him away. Cecilia grabbed several more knives and readied herself for either another blow from the boy, or a gunshot from the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 am

[[sure Jacques, you're after cecilia, also, cecilia, STICK TO POSTING ORDER. Jay posts before you.]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 am

Jay sighed in irratation. Why did this woman have to come? She had come, witnessed a murder, been assaulted by this kid, who she was begining to think wasn't a little boy anymore, and now she had seen Jay's face. That means that if she escaped and told her story, Jay would be in real deep... So she kept up her glare/stare and held the gun levelled at the woman. If possible, Jay was hoping to negotiate. But now that the kjid had attacked, Jay saw no other choice besides blowing her off the face of the earth. So, she cocked the gun and fired three blasts. With the shotgun's spray shot, it would cause some pretty heavy damage to the ground, other surroundings, the woman if she didn't dodge in time, and possibly Kana. But she didn't think it would hit him, and if it did, wouldn't affect him.

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 am

KAGOME, KAGOME
"Circle You, Circle You,
Circle You, Circle You,

Bang! Bang-Bang!

A green eye opened wide as he watched three bullets run through his chest cavity (it's hollow and easy to break with enough force) and at the woman in front of him, making him blink in confusion before he pulled off his scarf and poncho, followed the baggy navy singlet top he wore beneath it in order to reveal three holes in his artificial skin, making him outwardly scowl. He would've attacked Jay there and then, but Davi-chan warned him not to attack her, because he likedh er, and Kana always listened to Davi-chan.

So, he just held his anger in and nonchalantly summoned out a small scalpel from one of the holes. Sadistic mood gone, the boy cut down his artificial skin from his collar bone to his waist, and cut to the left, before peeling it aside and opening his chest cavity with ease, not caring that that civilian was right in front of him, watching, and the shot holes and kin flap were quite obvious from observing from behind.

The wooden compartment, previously beneath the skin and now in the open, was designed to have three latched on it so it could be easily accessed by the doctors. Now it was just a convenience for him as he lankly checked both seals and let out a sigh. "Good news, Davi-chan, no injuries. I'll have to plug up the holes with the metal for a while though, but when we find some matches it'll be fixed again!" The boy said to the empty space next to him as the entity smiled and nodded.

The boy then shook off a light dizzy spell and closed the compartment again, before pushing the loose skin over the cavity and summoning out several metal wires through the wood and skin in order to stitch it down in place. Small metallic clogs then filled the holes before he slipped his clothes back on and adjusted the scarf again with a happy sigh. No injuries equalled he was still alive and kicking, which meant so was Davi-chan.

Not that he was aware of that.

"I don't know who the hell this Davi-chan is, but I don't give a crap about what he thinks!!" He had finally registered her yell as he scowled deeply and readied both the scalpel and knife, which held the rest of his metallic shards, in front of him for an attack, He didn't care if a civilian saw his secret, or two, as long as he had Davi-chan, life would go on with a grin.

"No? Davi-chan is my best friend, he has navy hair and is Auregese, his full name's Endavi, but he'll always be my Davi-chan! He's never left my side, and really doesn't like mean people like you. Did you know that attacking me would be child abuse?" The boy asked intelligently as he ran a hand threw synthetic locks, "I know I'm 19, but the authorities don't know that, as far as they're concerned I'm 8 years old and I will be forever and ever and EVER!" The young adult-turned-child grinned sadistically as he, without remorse, stabbed and secured the scalpel into sticking out of his left knuckle before he aimed a punch with the same first at her head.

The boy wondered if she's account for the knife aiming at her gut as well. Oh well, the challenges were always fun.

_WORD COUNT_566
_TAGGED_Jay; Cecilia
_COMMENTS_Ok, from now on posting order is a must, so it's Kana, Jay, Cecilia, Jacques, k? Good ^.^ Enjoy the post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 23, 2010 11:18 am

Jay kept the sawn off level and aimed at Cecillia. "Sorry bout that, Kana but I took a risk to shoot her. There was a 52% chance the bullets would miss you, so that influenced my decision as well as the fact that I had assumed it wouldn't kill you like it would an ordinary person. But, seeing as you are something sort of special, I see that you are unharmed. That's good." Jay smiled faintly before returning to glaring at Cecillia. Jay was also contemplating Kana's age now. He was supposedly 19, and knew that, but he did indeed look like an 8 year old not to mention acting like one, no matter how sadistic he also acted. Jay figured now that he could be something one of a kind, or the result of a soul transmutation. Of course, always with the odds, she assumed it was a mixture of the two. But all she knew was that he was going to be a great ally in the future, or a deadly enemy.

[174]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Cecilia tried to dodge the shot from the shotgun, but a bullet hit her in the leg and she fell to the ground, pain overwhelming her thoughts. She put pressure on her wound and bit down on her lip so she wouldn't scream in pain. Blood was all over and it made her sick, but she made sure not to faint. When the boy called her evil and bad, she lost her temper. What, does this kid think he's a saint? Cecilia wondered, anger coming over her. "Look kid, I don't care if you are 5 or 42, what you did was wrong. And why the HELL are you calling ME the mean one? YOU'RE the one that killed that lady in cold blood, not ME!!! And plus, there is no other frickin person here other than us three. You must have some mental problems you crazy bastard," Cecilia said to the boy. Cecilia wasn't ready for the attack the boy was about to inflict on her, and she couldn't get out her knives. I'm going to die, aren't I? Cecilia wondered, wishing she could just see her family one more time. She could feel herself shaking and she had started to cry. I don't want to die. Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!! Cecilia screamed in her head, as the boy got closer and closer, coming for in for the kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:47 am

KAGOME, KAGOME
"Circle You, Circle You,
Circle You, Circle You,

"Sorry bout that, Kana but I took a risk to shoot her. There was a 52% chance the bullets would miss you, so that influenced my decision as well as the fact that I had assumed it wouldn't kill you like it would an ordinary person. But, seeing as you are something sort of special, I see that you are unharmed. That's good." The boy heard the woman that held Davi-chan's approval explain almost apologetically as he grinned and turned to her, giving her a very kind smile (he liked her too). "It's ok, I get damaged all of the time in cases like this, all I have to do is plug it up and then when I get home I meld in some more wood and burn the skin together; it doesn't hurt, so don't worry. Oh, Davi-chan says that was a good idea, but don't do it again because you might kill me. He says 'Anywhere but the chest cavity', that's all!"

Bang!

Kana jumped up in time for the bullet to soar under him and into the bad woman's leg, making her collapse and cry out. He snickered at her pain as he nibbled on the surgical knife, having swallowed the larger knife beforehand because he was out of metallic dust incase he got injured again. The surgical knife usually was enough anyway, and it reminded him of dissecting. He loved human anatomy, it was really fun; he really admired that guy 'Gunther' because he did it all of the time, only he just does it on frozen dead bodies, not life victims. Oh well, may the sadistic be sadistic.

"Look kid, I don't care if you are 5 or 42, what you did was wrong. And why the HELL are you calling ME the mean one? YOU'RE the one that killed that lady in cold blood, not ME!!! And plus, there is no other frickin person here other than us three. You must have some mental problems you crazy bastard," She shouted out, her voice obviously laced in pain as the puppet crouched in front of her and unceremoniously stabbed the surgical knife in her wound, brining it down and cutting an L-shape carefully in her thigh. He then smiled as he wiped the knife on the woman's shirt before explaining himself in detail, so she understood, "First off, I'm 19, not 5 or 42, secondly, Davi-chan is always right and you are the one who is wrong, thirdly, you are the mean one because you insulted Davi-chan and that insults me, fourthly, I didn't kill her in cold blood, it was for surgical purpose, you see, I want to become a great anatomist when I return to my body and that means I need lots of practice, fifthly, I know that we're all alone, Jay-chan is very nice to me and Davi-chan and we like her very much, but you are very mean to us and we don't like you at all, and last but not least..." The boy trailed off, before turning the L-shape cut into an open rectangle (missing a side) and cutting the skin slightly loose, revealing the muscles in her leg that seemed very contracted, blood was pouring like no tomorrow too, "I was in a car accident when I was 8 years old and because I was an orphan, I was taken stolen from the hospital and into the Auregese military; I was a test subject. You see, my car accident stole my ability to feel anything in my real body, emotions, pain, anything and I developed several other disorders too. Let me list them; bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychopathy and other things, but my point is yet, I am mentally unstable. Does that help?"

Strangely, Kana had sounded very wise and much older than his actual age in that speech, before he smirked in a very adult-like way, "Say, did you know that when your muscles contract from too much exercise that blood becomes trapped in them, causing the aching a few days after? Very fascinating, yes? I can tell that you've been exercising lately. Right, Davi-chan?" His serious voice turned back into that childish hum as the entity smirked and nodded, "Thought so, you see, one day I'm going to be the best doctor in the whole world~ Better than Gunther, better than Xingese people, better than everyone! But I'm too young to enter university or TAFE, since they don't want an 8-year-old in there, so I have to teach myself! Want to see something really creepy?"

The boy chuckled to himself, before removing the eyepatch to show an obviously fake, completely-in-the-open eyeball that rolled in the wooden socket, while the artificial skin around it stopped at the edges. It was, disgusting, and the boy grinned innocently as he replaced the patch.

"Cool huh?"

_WORD COUNT_798
_TAGGED_Jay; Cecilia
_COMMENTS_ Jacques isn't included til he introduces himself, so yeah ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

//Well yeah. This is going to be freaking short, because i dont know what is happening, and so doesnt know Jacques.. But he knows one thing, that will help him with this puppet. <3

//By the way, you stole my colour, Al. . . >:3

Purple eyes, and a huge grin appeared to the area, grinning, someone stepped out from the shadows. Man, mostly known as Jacques walked to the area. Tap, tap, tap.. Tap. He stopped, and saw the body. "Well, well.. What have you little trashes, done?" He asked, showing innocent smile. He crouched down, took little blood and licked it. "Well, may i join in?" The badass, serial killer, too Pride like Pride had arrived. (That didnt make any sense, but i dont care~) Pride watched at this boy, who seemed to know his "Gaybrother." (Sorry Al. xD) "So.. You know Davi?"

He raised an eyebrow, releasing huge grin. "Well, i do."
Jacques, or Pride went towards this girl, who looked badly injured. In few seconds he were infront of him. The air were heavy and Pride were still grinning. Suddenly, from the shadows, the area started to fill with strange shadows that had got eyes and mouths on them.. Somehow still, the eyes and mouths felt like they would never been moving, useless. In a blink of an eye they reached Pride. They started to gather around Pride. This girl, in front of him were harmed badly. Pride waved his head as he left few words. "Boy.. Did you hurt this girl?" He asked, voice turning into serious. He didnt care about this girl. Yet. He just wanted to know, who had harmed him.. Before he felt something, not so nice.

He felt pressure of someone, he already knew. Who was it? Why suddenly? Jay Furor. Pride didnt even turn his head. He only said few words. "You, who stole my dead enemies' heads. I hope you arent angry, cause now we have something to do.." He said as he lick his lips and watched at this, defenseless, innocent girl, who just had appeared into wrong place, at wrong time. Tsk tsk. He leaned down, glaring at the girl's eyes. "So young, and so much problems.. Already." He said, smiling. He had also closed his eyes. As he opened them, his violet eyes had turned to white. Completely. He touched his cheek, with his another hand. "So beautiful.. But still, so easy to harm." Wide smile. "Gluttony would love this one.." He said, smile turning to evil grin. He raised, and watched at this little boy, standing next to him. "Well, want to play a game?" Last words had been said, and he ended this discussion on huge grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat May 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Jay kept a calm and cool expression during Cecillia and Kana's talk. She quietly laughed a bit when she was refered to as 'Jay-chan". But, seriousness took over as Kana started shredding Cecillia. Jay was slightly disturbed by the gross brutality of it, no matter how sadistic she was to begin with. Jay may be a killer for hire, but she thought that what Kana just did was kind of awful. She actually felt sort of sorry for her right now. But pity wouldn't stop Jay from striking again. She placed her sawn off in her holster and withdrew a beautiful emerald green bladed, jagged katana from her back sheath. It was handcarved from Xerxian Jadestone, the hardest material currently known to exist. She stepped forward, prepared to end Cecillia's life. Then Jay saw Jacques enter the scene and smirked almost pleasantly. "Well what do you know, you again. I've seen you and your brother recently. By the way, I gave him the thousand Cenz for his jacket or whatever. So what brings you here?" At the mention of 'Gluttony, she then realized this guy, and probably Endavi, were homunculi. At least, based on her research from the job in Drachma, the homunculi were based on sins, so they were either homunculi, or the children of some sick and twisted parents.

[222;Ally, is it cool if I break the order just this once.? Jacques stole my spot in line. o.o]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well, well.. What have you little trashes, done?" The boy heard as he turned to see someone else entering the scene, making him metaphorically pale somewhat (artificial skin doesn't 'pale') at the fact Davi-chan seemed to be fuming next to him; his arms folded and 8-year-old face pressed in annoyance. Davi didn't like more than one non-victim in his company, that wasn't Kana, and when deserted murders turned into crowd gatherings, yeah, 'Endavi' got really pissy.

"Well, may i join in?" He asked, making the boy raise his visible -and only- eyebrow somewhat, before shrugging; he seemed to slip back into his serious persona with the arrival of the forth person (well, five if you included the dead person, six if you included Davi-chan) in that past 15 minutes, since Davi-chan's moods seemed to really rub off on him.

He needed to get Davi-chan some anger management lessons or something, those anger fumes were starting to rub at even the puppet's nerves- and he didn't even have any!

"So.. You know Davi? Well, I do." The man said with a grin as the boy sighed, put on a mature persona this time and decided to answer in a not-so-snappy-Davi-chan way. "I'm Kana, and of course I know Davi-chan, I've known him all my life (practically)!" He didn't know why he even bothered introducing himself, but that didn't matter, really.

Babble, babble, babble; the boy didn't bother with what went on in the next minute or so as he knelt down and went back to examining the still-bleeding wound of the girl, prodding it and testing it somewhat with the back of the surgical knife before he heard that new guy ask (he asks a shit load of questions, seriously) "Boy.. Did you hurt this girl?"

"Davi-chan says to say no, I didn't hurt this girl, I did it to pass my- wait, what? Davi-chan, I know your angry, but I don't even go to school anymore. Haven't done so since the car crash in Aurego." Kana said to the empty space next to him, while the entity bitched back some kind of male-pmsing reply, making the boy groan and turn (finally) to the intruder-intruder (intruder 1 goes to Jay, intruder-intruder 1 turned into victim 2, so that meant the new guy was intruder-intruder-intruder? Damn this was confusing), before saying in a very dead-pan voice (he gets all serious when doing anything anatomical); "Correction, yes, I was the one who cut her skin, yet, but she-" He pointed to Jay-chan with that childish grin on again, "-yeah, she was the one to knock her down and immobilize her."

The next few minutes ensured the boy with boredom (he could care less about Jay-chan and intruder-intruder-intru-- ah, forget it), so he took the girl's wrist into his hand and used the knife to cut and identical open-rectagle shape on her arm, obviously not hitting the main artery that lay there, in the suicide way it was usually done. He moved some of the skin out of the way and showed her, before he moved her hand into a fist and back out again, to show the muscle contracting and so forth. He grinned; "See that? Fascinating, isn't it? Whenever you move your fingers, that muscle has to work like hell in order to keep up, cool huh? You try it! It's oddly fascinating; this could even rival the BB and J murder technique!"

"Well, want to play a game?" He suddenly asked from behind as he turned to his schizophrenia-induce entity, who just scoffed and shrugged, obviously still in a rotten mood for having his precious Kana fangirled over, or whatever this was (this wasn't the first time, he always gets moody when Kana's in public).

"Game? Depends on what it is. Oh! Oh! Is it framing a J murder? No? A BB murder? Please tell!"

--

_WORD COUNT_640
_TAGGED_Jay; Cecilia; Jacques
_COMMENTS_Fuck it, I give up on posting order! I'm giving up on ze intricate crap too, too boring. BB and J concept comes with my newest character, Sugar Rush. Oh, Jacques, we should open a topic with me and oyu in the homunculi lair with you confronting Endavi about your meeting Kana, since Davi thinks Kana's dead and blah.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

[[BUMP]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 am

// Cecilia, could you just post ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Cecilia watched as the boy named Kana carved a triangle shape into her leg, and she could hold in her fear anymore. She could feel hot tears run down her face, and she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. If she screamed, they would kill her on the spot. But the pain was so fierce, she almost fainted. Now, she knew that this boy, or whatever he was, was crazy and obviously had no guilt of killing the other girl. He won't care if I die either. God, what am I going to do? Cecilia thought, trying her best not to scream out. She was getting dizzy from the loss of blood and noticed that another person had come up. Thank you God!!! Someone is finally here to help me!! Cecilia thought hope lighting up her eyes. But all that hope came crashing down as she figured out the man was just like them. He was probably going to help kill her, and that made even more tears run down her face.

She wasn't even listening to their conversation anymore. She just didn't have the energy anymore, to do anything. All she could think about was her family, and how the last time she had told them she loved them was a year ago. Now I'll never see them again. I'm going to die here. I'm going to die. Cecilia thought. She then felt pain in her arm and bit down, even harder than before, on her lip. So hard, that it started to bleed. The boy then pulled her arm up to her face and made her look at another triangle shape he had made on her arm. She could see the muscles moving, and she knew her lunch was starting to come up. She turned her head and vomited onto the ground, her eyes and whole face red from all of her crying. "Well, want to play a game?" the man that had just come asked, and she knew that it was over. Cecilia gathered up all the energy she could and looked up at them, her eyes dull, and said in a scratchy voice,"No more games. If you're going to kill me, then just do it now." She could feel the blood pouring out from her body, and everything was starting to fade, but she still managed to stay conscious, wanting to see what they were planning to do.

(I'm so dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 am

Pride smirked, as the girl said these words. "If you want so.." He said, sarcastically. He raised his arm and the shadows followed him. They raised in air, as he raised his another hand. "We can play puppet house if you want, boy." With a grin, he used his fingers to lead the shadows to her arms, legs, chest, head and every single finger. Pride raised the girl in air. He knew that this girl wouldnt have any energy to make something to him. When he dropped her, he raised his both arms. The girl were hanging in the air. Huge grin appeared on Prides face, as he saw that his doing's had worked perfectly. Cecilia were now puppet of his, and he could do anything to him, with Jay and this little boy. Pride went little closer of this girl's head. When his face were next to his ear, he let four words out from his mouth. "Let the game begin."

It were like devil would have appeared to the area, using this, defenseless, human being as his own toy. And that were just what Pride were doing.

He heard what Jay said about the jacket. "Oh. That was nicely done. Well.. Thank you." He said, sounding little outstanding. "Bloodgirl... Its the thing that brings me here." He kissed this girl's neck, as he took his face off from her neck. He smiled nicely. His white eyes had turned into violet, and they were changing colours between violet, cyan, white and orange. It gave him little mad outlook. Pride glared at this little boy. "Well, lets start our little game." He said smiling like Satan himself. This smile contained something devilish..

//Well, yeah. Sorry for playing with your charecter little Cecilia.. But you are almost dead, so i think you dont care. >w<''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 pm

"We can play puppet house if you want, boy." The boy sat and watched the man begin to manipulate the practically-dead person as a puppet and giggled to himself childishly as he seemed to test out his control. He'd always had an odd fascination with puppets, they just appealed to him as he was, well, one of them. It was natural to like your own kind, after all.

The boy then turned to Endavi (the entity), who was smirking on that childish face as he relaxed next to Kana and watched the show with just as much interest, maybe more, as the man bit her neck. 'I like this guy too, you're in luck today kiddo, you found some good people like you' Davi said with a childish grin, while Kana grinned back and returned to watching the show that the man so gracefully presented him with. "Oh. That was nicely done. Well.. Thank you." He said to the other 'approved' murderer, before turning to the girl and muttering something in her ear, a look of fright crossing her face (((A/N: Gomen for slight god mod there, just thought it fit))).

"Well, lets start our little game." The man said with a sadistic grin as the boy stood up and grinned with an enthusiastic nod. He was really looking forward to this game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Cecilia was hardly concious when she felt herself being lifted up into the air. She looked around, not able to see and cord or wires, and she wondered how this was happening. The man then walked up to her and whispered into her ear,"Let the games begin." Cecilia's blood ran cold and a look of deep fear crossed her face. Am I really going to die? There were so many things I wanted to do yet. I never even had a boyfriend.... Cecilia thought to herself. She sighed, and knew that death was inevitable. "Fine, let the games begin. Have all the fun you want. Because I already know I'm dead," Cecilia whispered.

She could see Kana watching her, looking as if he were a little boy in a candy shop. Disgusting. Just disgusting, Cecilia thought, staring right at the boy now. She looked up at the sky and remembered when she had been just walking down the street. She hadn't expected this at the time. "God, please, just let my family know that they don't need to worry. I'll be fine. And please, don't let it hurt," Cecilia whispered to the sky, a new onslaught of tears running down her face. And that was all the energy that was left. She then just hang there, not being able to cry, not being able to scream, not able to feel any longer. Cecilia had become a puppet. How ironic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 am

"Fine, let the games begin. Have all the fun you want. Because I already know I'm dead," Cecilia whispered. Pride looked at the girl, with outstanding look. "Duh, we know that you are dead.." He said and continued his little show. The girl would be able to get away from these shadows, she would only receive few scars. Pride gave her little chance to survive, but.. He had also few ideas on his mind. If the girl would try to run away, they would have to chase her down, watching as she tried to run away, feeling free, looking like a legless camel. Well.. Yeah. Legless camel. No it doesnt make any sense. But back to the topic. Pride heard the words that this girl whispered. "God, please, just let my family know that they don't need to worry. I'll be fine. And please, don't let it hurt," This, stupid girl whispered to the sky, a new onslaught of tears running down her face. Pride laughed. "There isnt such a person as a god. Look at me! What am i? A human? No. I'm not even close to human.." He looked at the girl, eyes turning to red. "No. God havent never even touched at me." He ended the conversation there.

Suddenly, he felt like he forgot something. "Ugh.. Hey, you. Endavi's friend. Eh.. I forgot what we had to play, so.. I think you can choose the game.." He said, with a smile. It were like this girl would have been some teddy bear of this boy, and Pride would be babysitting.. Well not. But still something like that. "Oh, and should we go to check Davi out after this game, eh.. Your name is.. ?" He asked, watching at the boy, and playing with the girl same time. "Dubbidubbidubbaa.." Pride were saying that in rhyme, to himself, as the puppet moved around the floor. He were little bored, but still, he had maybe found a new friend, and a new enemy, if someone really cared about Cecilia.

//Yeah, fuck the posting order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next