Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
To Cope is to Evolve  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

To Cope is to Evolve

2 posters

Go down

To Cope is to Evolve  Empty To Cope is to Evolve

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 pm

This weather was nothing like the humid jungles of Esparia. He was glad it wasn't. The nature here was safer, and he didn't need to keep his hand on his gun the whole time. Silas leaned against his car, as he was suppose to be meeting someone of the Riote. He sat there in his normal eastern attire, a loose cigarette hanging from his lips. He knew this shit was bad for him, but with constant hand shaking, at least it calmed the nerves. His Trans Am's engine gently hummed as he left it idle. He knew he would need to replace some parts, but without his free time, the car would just get worse."This person better hurry up. I don't have all day.." He spoke in his native tongue, trying to keep to himself. He highly doubted any Drachman knew his home language, Esparian. It was an easy way to keep secrecy, that's for sure.

Silas drew his pistol as he looked at it. He would take the magazine out by pressing the slide release, then pulling the slide, to let the round out of the chamber, which he picked up off the ground. It had been a while before he had cleaned his gun as well. Even chrome didn't stop the dullness of maintenance. Assured, he placedt he stray round back into the magazine, reuniting the magazine with its gun. He would then pull the slide, then let it sling forward; It was now chambered. He hadn't fired it in a while since taking a job off the field. Holstering the gun, he sighed as his lips parted, the cigarette falling to earth for the bottom of his foot to smother the dying embers, breathing one last haze of smoke to empty his lungs. He really needed to stop these stupid habits. It made his head hurt.

Back to top Go down

To Cope is to Evolve  Empty Re: To Cope is to Evolve

Post by Emmelin Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Smoke.... She could already smell it. A twitch at her lip and her eyes widened. ASSHOLES smoked. Her violet eyes harbored no safety from the rage that ate beneath her skin. It crawled, etched its way into her arms. A heartbeat that fed the worms in her mind. Paranoia, hatred and rage all mingled as a concoction dangerous to even the Gods. Satan himself probably winced at the ideas in Val's head. The Black widow, Nemesis. Whatever the name, they all led to be the same person. A woman at five feet and five inhes that barely looked threatening.

Subtle lips curved and painted with a soft ruby color, darkened and her slightly pale skin. Hair brown and dark rolled down to her back and shone in the dim lighting of the icy world. Fog-like curves on the air were simply the gusts of silvery snowflakes being swept away. Val stood out brightly in her long-sleeved black dress. Red criss-crossed on the front and the length cut off at the thighs to show off her legs. A harlot? Perhaps, but it was all a game and the boys often drooled at the idea of her being all over them. Too bad for them, she wasn't in a playful mood at the time.

Running behind schedule, she only now could see the tall figure of a man and the burning orange that signified a cigarette. Oh she hated them. People who smoked were too obnoxious. She often wished to burn them. Let THEIR eyes burn from smoke so they knew the feeling. Let their eyes water and gasp for hydration while the grayish chemicals ate away at their sockets. ASSHOLES, The lot of them! Without her trusty scythe, she was almost unrecognizable, but she stood her ground.

From a distance, the man wasn't UNattractive.. but something.. seemed off. What made him seem so.. odd? His presence was familiar. Maybe she'd messed with him before, who knew. She fucked up so many lives at this point, that there was no distinguishing her victims from the others. Her feet crunched in the snow while she approached, to stop and smile at him. "Waiting for something~?" She sang in Drachman, though she was still learning so it sounded more like "You wait?" Yeah... she sounded so eloquent.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Silas chuckled as he stared at the ground, hearing the poor Drachman. The snow was all he saw at the given moment, so he didn't see this person face to face yet. He had a ringing in his head for a while now, which he blamed on this cold. He wore a blue kimono over his form, yet his torso was wrapped in bandages, as well as his wrists, and he wore an iron clad head band. He wasn't dress for this snow as the called it, but the cold was nothing to him. Few things could cut to the core of Silas as this woman would soon find out. " I assume Drachman is not your langu-." While raising his head to gaze on the female, he found that it was the bane of his existence, the one who crippled him. He cut himself off out of anger, his amber eyes flaring at the person before him.

Silas took no time to waste as he unholstered his Colt M1911A1, or his "Daybreak" as he called it. The cold steel was quickly yet smoothly planted a few feet away from the female's head, as the snow that descended upon its chrome frame quickly melted. His hand was painfully gripping the oak grip, and his finger lightly pressing on the hair pin trigger. What were the chances that SHE would be here?! Did she want to finish him off? "Has it been that long that you can't remember who I am, Valeria, or are you just screwing with me?!" His tone hadn't been this vicious in a long time, yet he wanted her to feel his pain. Leaning off of his idle car and taking a step forward, he could feel seething rage emanate from his being. She dressed like a harlot, which he didn't really care. He had been waiting for this moment, running the "what ifs" in his head for the longest time.

Having the gun a foot from her head now, he was glad no one was around. Their older brother was dead, and he spoke her native tongue, so he drew the conclusion that she would figure out the game she threw herself in long enough. The cold around them had taken a back seat at this point, and all that he saw in his head was emptying 8 rounds into her body. But within a moment's notice, his hand holding the pistol drew back some, as he lifted his left hand up to his right eye. He was having one of those moments, a moment where the stress caused his head to hurt."I was on your side! Look what you did to me...! If mother and father hadn't done what they did to me, I would have....Have..." At this point disorientation set in, and the pistol went limp in his hand. He would lean himself back on the car, yet still have the gun metal trained on her head. If he wasn't hurting so much, he would have done her in.

He would take the time to reach into the window, grabbing the keys out of the ignition, as the trans am fell silent in the winter storm. He didn't plan on going anywhere for a while, yet this pain was keeping him from speaking properly. Taking a deep breath, he placed his eyes on her, speaking softly at the gun's iron sights were aimed right at her face." I... would have helped you. Unbeknownst to... you, I was abused as well... I.. didn't want to hurt anyone." He wanted to hear her side. He wanted to end this chapter of his life, and learn to cope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am

If it wasn't for the dashes of red, black, and the huge set of chocolate brown matched luggage, Kit would've been invisible. This was his first bout with snow like this, the furthest he had ever traveled north, everyone speaking a language he had not a clue of what was being said. He walked on, two large suitcases in each hand, two slightly smaller ones under his arms, not feeling more than 50 pounds to him. Even then he was moving at a slug's pace, snow blending seamlessly with his hair and skin, his emerald eyes trying to peer ahead to see the Mistress leaving him behind.

He would have no trouble keeping up with her had it not been the forced fasting. She had almost starved him for a full 24 hours, and the voice had taken over, trying to get Mistress in bed with him again. But she knew that the real Kit would do no such thing, at least not without some class, and sliced an X across his chest with her scythe. She had promised that he 'could have his fill' once they had arrived. He thought she meant the airport. She meant the hotel, so here he was dragging himself along on a thread, taking most of his concentration to stay awake and keep the voice at bay. He was incredibly tired, trudging along in the snow. His shoes were burrowing in the snow, trying to keep up with his scantaly clad mistress. He hazely sees a figure leaning agains a large object; a car as he realizes. Adryion had come with them, most likely walking behind him since Kit hadn't seen him since they got in the road.

He felt a warm sensation in the middle of his back. He looked confused as it turned to a burning feel as the smell of smoke bashed against his sensitive nose. His shirt was on fire, no doubt Adryion's work. He had no instinct but to run forward, like he could outrun the fire. He was getting closer and closer, his shirt slowly burning away in the Drachman air as he approached Valeria in a hurry. Then he saw the figure move and a glint of silver appear in an outstretched splotch...pointed at her.

He dropped the bags into a cushion of snow as he picked up his pace to a sprint. Adrenaline was pumping through his veines, dissappearing his hunger as he ran. He ripped off his shirt with clawed hands and unbuttoned the clasps to his kukri sheaths. He ripped them out smoothly, his hands down low to the ground as he slid to the man, crossing the kukri over his neck. His relationship with the Mistress was confusing to say the least, but for him to just stay back and watch as the woman, her employer no less, be shot between the eyes was just not going to happen. He needed no encouragement from the voice, but he wasn't going to kill the man. He hadn't shot yet. Kit's serpentine eyes burned into his, his bare back and chest covered in snow, hickies and claw marks, him too embarrassed to say. His face was cold and solid, no voice escaping his lips, the only sound from him was the jingling of the bell on his collar. He didn't need to speak. He'd let Mistress do that.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Kume

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 am

" I assume Drachman is not your langu-." A man's voice spoke to her and she blushed. Had she butchered it again? It was bad, really, but she was just starting Drachman. Not to mention it was heavily accented by her Esparian accent.

Shink. A gun was staring her down and the whole aura had changed. Just like that he was glaring at her. The eyes of that man, amber full, were daggers into the shields of her own. Normally a person would jump and flail when a gun was pulled towards them. Valeria, however, simply stood there, blinking and following the gun up the arm and down the body of the man. Who was this man that she didn't recog-

"Has it been that long that you can't remember who I am, Valeria, or are you just screwing with me?!"
...Esparian. So her past had come to get her. She wondered which of the people she'd wronged was speaking to her. The posture and hair and then- SHIT!

"I was on your side! Look what you did to me...! If mother and father hadn't done what they did to me, I would have....Have..."
Val hesitated. Kit came flying in, shirtless and blades flying up to the man's neck, but Val simply stared. Stared as if she wasn't caring and that she was devoid of emotion. The pieces all fell together and in all honesty she didn't know HOW to feel. Part of her just wanted to take Kit's kukri and just finish her incomplete gun.. the other half wanted to hear him out. This failure of her games. He'd survived.. somehow. She could have sworn she killed him.. or at least she had in her memories. Then again she was so desperate back then, that she couldn't think straight.

Her body was tense, showing she wasn't going to just let him kill her, yet she didn't move. The grip slackened and a hand had moved to his eye. He seemed to be in pain. Her violet eyes were void, blank as she stared at him. What could she feel for a man who only watched her suffer? It wasn't fair it just wasn't.

" I... would have helped you. Unbeknownst to... you, I was abused as well... I.. didn't want to hurt anyone."
What had they done to him? Wait- he was- INNOCENT?! Val's eyes widened a bit and her whole face dipped downward. Lips pulled into a frown and she felt a tear. What had she done? A single tear fell and for a moment she succumbed to the feeling of emotion. A hiccup in her throat while she looked as a disciplined kid. Why.. this man? One of the few people Val felt like she was wronging and she CARED.

"That man.. took everything for me. The whole family was nothing but disgusting cretins that devoured on the sinful nature of people like a starving scavenger. Did you know- He took everything from me? I will be forever impure with this-- memory haunting me. They all laughed and some joined in. That-- hopeless feeling and then it was silenced. I couldn't speak anymore.." Her voice hesitated as she looked up at him, swallowing the lump in her throat. Her eyes glaring not at him but towards him. "He stripped me of anything I could be and what's worse is..." She couldn't complete her sentence. It drifted off and tapered. There was too much going on for her to finish the statement. Her hands hugged tight beneath her bosoms and her eyes looked away from him. YOU ALL WATCHED... Her soul cried tears desperately. A little, abused girl who was given nothing in a time of need. No, she'd never been able to cope and in a moment as such, she was at a loss.

"Kit.. it's fine."
She spoke to the cat boy, before turning her eyes to stare into his eyes. "If you plan on killing me, Silas. Do it already." What was she saying? Was she accepting her wrong? In fact.. her hand had moved to grip the gun, pulling it straight to her head. It sat snug on her forehead, between the bangs. Her violet eyes stared wildly into his. " Pull the trigger now. Here's your chance! Send me to Hell!" Why was she ripping apart inside? Her chest and stomach was knit closely to Kit's. He was trapped in the middle, but if needed, he was a cat and could probably escape.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Fire? Fire! FIRE!! Ohh yes fire!! That primordial element that represented so much to humanity. Life, death, hate, love, passion and violence. SO many things all rolled up into one rather interesting bundle. Adry had to wonder why more people where not more obsessed with fire...He knew some claimed to be pyromaniacs but....Something just didn't hold true. Adry watched as kits shirt burned and had to smile at the genius of it. He had placed a vary, vary, vary tiny incendiary device on him...It was just soooo cold in Drachma and he couldn't let poor Kit freeze now could he? He stood on top a three story building, his form that of a nightmarish monster, dark red skin, large gaping maw and legs that resembled that of a frog. He watched as his device went off and Kits shirt caught fire and a growling chuckle escapes his lips, sounding inhuman for anyone unlucky enough to hear him.

Suddenly Kit froze for but a second, and with speed that almost surprised him he raced off, looking intent on something in front of him. Adry raised one of his now clawed hands to his cheek and scratched. Now what exactly was going on?

He took a second to gather him self then leaped to the next building over, fallowing behind Kit, and exploring the roof tops all at the same time. As he leaped again he saw something he just hadn't expected...Val at gun point...Kit with his kukri at some mans throat....He smiled then and with one final leap cleared the remaining twenty feet between him and the center of the action....Then fell 3 stories straight down.

He made sure he was facing Kit and the unknown man and as he came down, he batted at the gun using his enhanced strength and the momentum of his fall to force it from his grasp. He landed, and his springy legs absorbed all of the significant impact then sprung up, smacking open handed at kits weapon hand, trying to knock his own weapon away. If Val had wanted violence, she would have started it way before he had gotten there....So that meant for what ever reason she wanted this man alive, and Adry would respect that wish....for now.

He considered reverting to his human form but threw the thought out and let his wide reptilian snout spread into a feral grin and hunkered down on his from like legs, ready to pounce should the need arise."Fuuuuuuuuuuun" He couldn't speak well when in this form and that one word was distorted and sounded more like a snarl or growl then anything human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Silas noticed out of his peripheral a man carrying someone's luggage, as he had gotten to him awfully quick, with a feline like agility. He didn't move his head to look, but he now had a kukri at his throat. He eyed the man as he sighed. He looked awfully strange, having elongated claws and fangs. He was a chimerae, for sure. He remembered hearing about them, but never having seen one before. His eyes would then snapped back to Val as his gun started to move on its own accord. She had forced him to place the gun to his head. She wanted him to "Send her to hell." Earlier he would have reveled in the prospect, but... her voice had sounded awfully sorrow. It sounded disheveled, as if she was.... crying?

No, no he had to do it. Pushing the gun further against his head, he disregarded his own life for a few seconds, the kukri a mere centimeter from his jugular. It was weird when someone held your life in their hands. He could feel every pint of blood flow through his neck. He didn't want to kill her this way. He expected to find a deranged psychopath, but she acted... human. Confusion caused his head to hurt. Now that he recalled, he forgot to bring his pills to keep him conscience. HE was prone to black outs from the trauma. If he didn't calm down, it would be bad. Letting out a sigh, his anger was flushed from his face to reveal a stern calmness, as he pulled the gun away from her head slowly.

" I wanted to help you. But.. after doing what you did to me, I couldn't accept you as my kin. However.. Killing you would make me just as bad, and I believe in redemption. Don't waste this second chance...Sis."

He would lift his hand up, placing his finger against the kukri as he slowly pushed it away from his throat, giving a small smile to the male. He took note of the scratches and hickies, which he realized that Valeria had caused, be he refrained from asking.

"I don't know your association with my sister, sir, but please do take care of her, or I will skin you."

He began to talk back to Valeria, but he watched as a huge lumbering man.. no, creature.. had landed before them, as his gun was swiftly knocked astray into the snow, the male's kukri also dislodged. He quickly leaped backwards, his back to the Trans Am, his he placed his right hand over his wakizashi's hilt, ready to draw. Was this beast with Valeria? He obviously withheld his attack, so he would wait to draw his own blade. There was only one reason why she would have these two chimerae with her. He knew he was a fool, a child, to believe he could trust her.

"Valeria, you set me up again.. didn't you? It's a pretty quiet street to kill your brother, eh? But why not do it yourself?"

Silas closed his eyes as he eased his grip on the hilt slightly, standing straight before he three of them. He couldn't win against these three at once...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

He put away his gun, but the man had more weapons up his sleeves. He took a lone finger and pushed his exotic knife from his throat. He backed away from the man, putting distance between this man and Valeria. He took both his kukri and sheathed them in his shoulder holsters, not taking his eyes off him. Adryion wasn't here, so he would defend Valeria to the best of his ability. This man seemed to be in a weakened state, but he was still talking, just further and further pissing off the voice. He felt his conciousness was slipping, the voice taking the body inch by inch. All this talk of redemption pissed it off, and then came the skinning bit. A fanged grin flew across his face, eyes wild, and claws extended, his fingers curled and palms facing the sky, crouching into a primal stance. His eyes were more intense, licking his lips at him.

"What is this bullshit? Redemption has never and will never exist, so why care!! Next time you threaten me, I'll personally peel off your skin, snap your bones like twigs, and drink every drop of the delicous bone marrow inside, you got me, you little shit?!"

His conciousness made a ditch effort to grasp his body and voice back, signified by his eyes widening and his body sinking back into it's broad, regal posture. He looked terrified of himself, but shook himself back to his normal state. That was the first time the voice had bursted out in front of the Mistress, and he was utterly embarrased. Instead of blushing, instead of turning his face red in the alabaster snow, he cleared his throat with one quick cough, a balled up hand to his lips, his other behind him.

"I'm terribly sorry about that, I usually keep that thing under wraps, but I'm weary from the long trip, that it must've slipped out. It's rather annoyed with you, but I promise to keep him locked up to the best of my ability. As for my association, I am a...personal assistant to the Mistress Valeria."

He liked the tone of Mistress, but he could seldom refer to her as anything else, he was almost obligated to refer to her as such. He made a slight bow, his form a defying pillar against the icy wind and snow and came back up with slow regality, but instead of the genuine smile, his face was devoid of emotion, something so rarely seen with him...Then Adryion burst in in his ghastly form, causing the other man to jump backwards, drawing a blade. Kit walked between them after the snow had settled, moving his gaze between the two. Then the man spoke of some plot to kill him, which Kit spoke calmly against, his body slightly shivering in the artic wind.
"We are here for a meeting, as far as I've understood. This seems to be some wicked twist of fate, but behaivor such as this should not be tolerated. I see no reason for us to distract ourselves with meanless bickering. I say that we carry on business as planned. Unless Mistress deems otherwise..."

His tone was calm and sophisticated, a voice that he hoped would calm the two and the one inside his own mind. He turned to go grab the luggage, pressing the snow covered bags to him, then walking back, looking at Valeria with an expecting gaze.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Theme music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQ1TH0MDUk

Val stared on with a fake smile painted on. This was all a drawing painted by the so called god if the world. Such a fickle and cruel thing that man was. The way he threw people into the fates of destiny as if they belonged on the webs that caught them.. The sinners; spiders came to suck them dry inside, out. The innocence within ceased to breathe when left without food. Slowly the body rotted inside out. Maybe that was what was happening to her, or maybe.. she was returning to sanity. Her pupils dilated with eyes wide that looked short of insanity. She wanted him to shoot, her soul screamed it, it seemed. A secret desperation to feel that which was slipping away.

The gun slackened and fell away from her face. Words formed insults. Val felt her whole body drain with something that felt like burning rage and yet something more. She felt her own hand fall away and for the time, Kit didn't exist. " I wanted to help you. But.. after doing what you did to me, I couldn't accept you as my kin. However.. Killing you would make me just as bad, and I believe in redemption. Don't waste this second chance...Sis." He- wait.. what? She was so unsure of how to react that when Kit fell away, her own ass was parked in the snow.

Her eyes narrowed as he further burned wounds into her. Not his kin and yet he DARED all her sister? Mixed signals pissed her off. Universal revenge pissed her off when she wasn't controlling it. Forgiveness she couldn't handle, so she got up and in result threw a tantrum like a five year old. "NO, HATE ME!" She cried out with tears in her eyes. Why did she seem to beg. "Stab me.. cut me! HATE ME!" Kindness.. it was the most painful thing to her. What was it that made her brother FORGIVE HER? It didn't make sense.

Adry burst onto the scene and roared something that again startled her and for a moment she tossed stares between him and her brother.

"Valeria, you set me up again.. didn't you? It's a pretty quiet street to kill your brother, eh? But why not do it yourself?"
-GOD DAMNIT. Her eye twitched and mentally something snapped.

Her arms flew in the air and she proceeded to scream every single vulgarity she could think of at him in Esparian. Her last line a string of insults directly at him. "Kieta el stupido elephante" Okay it didn't really feel mature, but mentally she was fried at the moment and once done, she turned and stomped two feet away to kick the snow at her feet. So she looked probably looked five years old, but it was all good... right? Once done venting, she pivoted on her feet and walked up to both men. SMACKING BOTH the lizard and the at on the back of the head, she pointed to her brother and called him, "EL BURRO!" Before taking heavy and heated breaths.

It took her a few moments for the invisible fumes to vanish, but one they did, she coughed. Clearing her throat, fixing her hair and a gentle smile as if nothing happened. however her eye twitched. "If I wanted you dead I'd kill you.. or one of these two would. In fat I think Adry would LOVE to eat you up~ Unfortunately he'll have to find a meal amongst the MESS he just created." Her voice cleared again and her eyes seemed to hold the usual alluring glow that would most likely not work on her own kin. "Besides. I don't find killing you to accomplish anything. You had your reasons, the past is the past and Aurel is already patient enough with me. If I killed you, I'd be in a lot of trouble." Of course that wasn't the only reason, but she'd never admit the others.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Blink.BLINK. The monster looked confused, and as he stood there he would have looked slightly moronic if it wasn't for the fact that he well looked like a demon... And as everyone knows demons NEVER look moronic! So he stood there glaring at what might be Vals brother and wondering how the hell the man had managed to live threw the hell Val had put her entire family threw. The fact that he was breathing, and standing there before them proved this was a man of power like him self. A predator with long fangs and a willingness to use them. It also marked him as a threat, and as a worthy adversary. The thought of finally having some one nearly equal with him to set his skills against made him shiver in delight, and his reptilian lips stretched into what might have been a friendly smile.

He moved aside and didn't speak another word...Right now this was Vals show...Until this man made another aggressive move. Then it would be his show and he just LOVED playing his part.

((Super short but eh better the my last XDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Silas watched her throw her fit of rage, releasing his grip on his wakizashi, standing straight, and with a calm demeanor. She showed no sympathy, despite his innocence. She was a woman of hellfire, and was disappointed. He walked over to where his gun lay, crouching down before it. He chuckled some, his very strong memory lapsing to days past.

"You know, I remember you having a tantrum whenever you didn't have enough money to buy a strawberry smoothie.. You were.. so childish back then.. but you sure had a heart."

Picking up the gun, he wiped some snow clinging to the chrome as he holstered it, rising to face the three of them. At this point, his anger subsided, only for the void to be filled by guilt at her confusion and her insults. He slowly made his way towards her, as he looked down at her. He could see the evil in her eyes, the anger and frustration. and.. some guilt as well. He would reach up into his collar as he removed a small locket, breakiing the chain by pulling on it, as he dangled it before her. Inside was a picture of Val, when she was younger.

"I was wrong for not stopping them.. I suggest you try and finish this now. You may not get another chance.. to run from your past"

He would unholster his colt, placing it in her hand, the chrome cold to the touch, feeling as if it weighed like a brick. He took a step back as he looked her in the eyes, as she would notice his right eye's iris was crimson colored, and his eye was bleeding some from the stress. He could feel the snow falling on his skin, as his body felt somewhat numb. The gun had 8 rounds, enough to riddle him with wounds. Would she do it? This was a test of character, and he wanted to make sure he could place his trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Kit stood there, utterly confused as to what was happening. The man had mentioned something about how Valeria when she was a child, and the image didn't come so easily to Kit. He could barely imagine her as anything he hadn't seen, and he hadn't seen her with so much as an inkling of kindness that wasn't false, but he felt he could perhaps lead her down the right path...like this man had claimed to want to do. His sympathy bested him as he walked across to him, to remind him of something. He had barely registered Mistress's slap, walking erect and regally.

"You really think she'd hesitate to pull that trigger? You'd really throw your life away at the hands of a person you have a gamble on to change her ways at the drop of a hat? You have much more faith in humans than I do. If you want to die, then I won't stop you. If you want to live and continue this quest of yours, then I suggest taking the gun before she pulls that trigger. As for you, Mistress...I thought you were better than this. Running away from your problems, like a coward? The past should be dealt with, now either hug him or forgive him or unload the clip into him, either way, this is your choice, and pick either. But know this, just because you kill him doesn't mean you won't be haunted by the memories. I still am."

He was being hypocritical, but he'd hope to talk her over. He remembered his nightmares from the past, the ghosts still haunting him to this day. He'd hope to save her a new edition.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

The moment came to choose. A path of pure hatred or one with meaning. In earlier days she'd laugh as if it were a choice, but this time.. she was struggling against a beast within and a child that ran from the beast. A little girl held a gun as it pointed to him. The man, the last fleeting memories, the one that could unravel everything and destroy the throne of which she sat upon. Clouds filled her mind and she was simply frozen. She could not recall lifting the gun one it was placed in her fingers. It was simply something that happened and now, it was pointing at him, that eye. Red filled her mind and as if by magic she was thrown into a memory.

A little girl, no older than a teenager stood with a gun pointed at the man. Another with him and the struggles to be heard. As if out of her own body, she could see herself, but she could also feel. The weighted weapon in her hand, the feel of the trigger being pulled back. A satisfied smile but- this time... crystal clouded her gaze and a young voice screamed for help. Who was that? Who was crying for help? Though the man was shot, it wasn't her and then there she was... running from that monster. All alone, fire in her tracks and as she came back, she could only stare, wide eyed with a tear on her cheek.

Why was he bleeding on the other side? Her hand shook and for a moment time was frozen. Her mind raced and right or wrong was a thinly drawn line. A leap of faith had to be taken on either choice. Her grip slackened and the gun loosened, nearly falling from her hands. She knew this man and the memories all too well. Vision was blurry. Had she been affected in some way? But more tears as his words were spoken but felt almost foreign to her. She sniffed a moment and she thought it was impossible. Right there, in front of others, she was crying. Just as she went to drop the gun, a voice pierced her mind.

"You really think she'd hesitate to pull that trigger? You'd really throw your life away at the hands of a person you have a gamble on to change her ways at the drop of a hat? You have much more faith in humans than I do. If you want to die, then I won't stop you. If you want to live and continue this quest of yours, then I suggest taking the gun before she pulls that trigger. As for you, Mistress...I thought you were better than this. Running away from your problems, like a coward? The past should be dealt with, now either hug him or forgive him or unload the clip into him, either way, this is your choice, and pick either. But know this, just because you kill him doesn't mean you won't be haunted by the memories. I still am."

The monster ate the little girl. This man had so little faith in her? To think she was incapable at leaving her brother alive? Enraged by his reaction, her gun turned towards Kit and fired three rounds at his feet. The violet eyes glowed with a hunger that dared him to speak again. "You know NOTHING of who I am." Her whole body shook and tears streaked her cheeks if only lightly. Her eyes closed and quickly, she wiped her eyes, before sniffing pathetically. She couldn't stop crying. Kit- had made her cry. She felt.. terrible. It was hidden at first but after Kit so rudely interrupted, it shattered her shield completely. Her gun moved instinctively.

"I'm.. s-sorry Silas..." She murmured. As her hands shook and guided the gun. "And I'm sorry to you too, Adry.." Her accent flooded with emotion. Slowly, it pointed to her head and then, her mouth was on the barrel. She took a shaky breath and tried to build up the confidence to do it. She was evil.. she needed to- But her finger was stuck. The tears wouldn't stop and for once all of her inner misery was showing. Valeria..was a broken human. Her voice sobbed into the metal as she struggled against herself to end it all. Inside that frightened child screamed for help, screeched on her ears and yet, nothing more than tears could fall from her.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

BANG!!BANGBNAGBANG!!! Ohh the sound of gun fire made Adry just wanna dance!! That combined with the cats ill timed, poorly phrased words did wonders for his soul!! Now Vals tears might have torn down those happy thoughts and feelings but it did the exact opposite! Val was feeling... Actually feeling something for what may have been the first time in years! This, this was a time for joy yet the cat had to barge in and cause some sort of self centered ruckus, it just wasn't far. He looked from Val to Kit his eyes more then slightly hungry as he smelled the tell tail tang of blood in the air. He let out a low chuckle and moved closer to val, his eyes swinging between the other two males. "And I'm sorry to you too, Adry.." Sorry? Why was she sorry? She had done nothing wrong... Nothing at all, had Kit or this Silas done something to make her feel like she needed to be sorry? He happiness turned to anger in an instant and his eyes started to flash, and his flesh darkened even more as a sweet sweet smile began to flow from his flesh.

He seemed to glisten in the moon light and his large clawed hands and feet left colored marks on the ground as he moved some, getting ready to pounce on those who would dare make his love cry and feel regret. He was the only one allowed to see this side of val, he was the only one who was allowed to bring out emotions like this.

He looked up and saw...Saw the gun moving towards vals head and as it pressed against her temple his hand shot out faster then she could react and snatched the gun from her fingers, his claws surprisingly dexterous as it fell into the palm of his hand."No. We are not doing this again!" His speech was still bestial and raw but it left no doubt in anyone's mind that. his words where to be obeyed. His hand moved and casually pointed the piece at the two offenders, his dark eyes locked on Val."You will not fall into this same trap again, do you understand me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Silas stood before the group as he watched her look at the gun almost like it was foreign to her. The gun was aimed at him for a bit, as he stood with a calm look on his face, ignoring his headaches at the current moment. He could feel his kimono jacket flutter in the ice wind as he could hear the burning words of the man with the feline features. He didn't respond or react to the comments about his misplaced hope in redemption. As he listened to the chimera talked, he realized how these three before him were a perfect group. Each seemed to have their own inner struggles. What they were he didn't care at the moment. He couldn't tell from where he stood if those tears were Val's true emotions. Was she sad? Angry? At this point he couldn't tell. These three each seemed to compliment each other. Silas suddenly watched as the gun had fired three rounds, as Val was screaming at the feline-esque man. He was taken back a bit, it was almost surreal. He could see the man's blood start to taint the snow, as he looked back up to Val. By now she was a sad mess, which almost made Silas ball his eyes out to. But he kept his composure none the less. Although calm on the inside, he felt those three words pierce him like he had been stabbed.

I am sorry

The words echoed in his head over and over again. By now it had just registered that she was biting on the end of the barrel, her finger dangerously close to setting off that round and ending her. But he didn't move. He kept still.

At this point, he had expected to be shot to death or mauled. But he was unharmed. To be honest, even he had thought she was far from salvation. As he crossed his arms he watched the large beast she referred to as Adry grab his gun with agility of a killer, as now the gun was pointed at him. Val's cries echoed through his mind like she spoke straight into his ear. The gentleman known as Adry accused of this whole incident a ruse. A trick. He felt a little upset at the comment, but didn't hold anger towards the beast, or the feline. They were her accomplices. For all he knew they cared for her more than he has his entire life. He felt... envy. He felt like he could have avoided this a long time ago..

"Valeria.. If anything, I should be sorry for not stopping our parents from leading you down this path. I should had done something.."

Silas would look over to the feline, noticing the blood that had been spilt. He spoke more sincerely than before, owing respect.

"The things I had heard my sister do.. I thought she should be put to the fires... But.. you have somehow manage to earn her trust. OF course she could have killed me. Either choice didn't bother me. But redemption is a fickle being, and I like to have faith sometimes.. You should too.."

He would then look to the beast known as Adry, as he looked over his beastly stature, staring his own gun in the face.

"If this was a trap, I would have had some of my old platoon here.. If I wanted to make Valeria cry and suffer... I would have done it years ago. But here you are holding my own gun against me. As far as I'm concerned, I just came to talk to my little sister.. and tell her the truth.. I have no quarrel with you two, and I respect you tailing my sister here to keep her safe.."

He winced some as he reached up to grip his head, trying to keep his posture. It had been two hours without his medication, but he would fight it out. He had to, for his sake, and his sisters.

"I... forgive you Valeria.. I just wanted... closure.."

He would keep his eyes closed as he would slump backwards against the car. At this rate, he wouldn't be able to drive, with the snow and this... stress. Taking a deep breath he opened his eyes to the three, lowering his hand. At this point, whatever happened next he didn't care..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 am

He felt one of his limbs go hot as a cattle brand compared to the rest of his body which felt cold and numb as he fell to his knee, howling in pain. His right shoe had a small hole in it and blood poured from it, turning the pure white snow fervent rose red color, but only a little at the time. The nigh-arctic temperature slowing the liberal flow of his blood. He immediately removed it and grabbed his shirt and some snow and packed the cloth in it and wrapped it around his foot. The tears fell hard and fast, but they started once Val's did. He had done something completely foolish and he was now suffering for it, both physically and emotionally. Kit hazily moved a hand to his spare kukri and slithered it out of the sheath, then dragged it to what looked like just a small collection of scars, but in fact, it was a table. A table of pain and sorrow, showing him every single wrong he'd done in his life, each holding their own tale of woe. Kit drove in a new scar, two inches long by sinking the blade into his chest by half an inch.

It was a sad ritual, but Kit found it necessary, it wasn't to mask his emotional pain, no, just a reminder of it. Memories fade with age, but his scars wouldn't so easily. He struggled to his feet and struggled over pass the luggage and over to Silas, offering a shoulder for him. Kit may be down a foot, but he was here to offer service, and by damn, he was gonna. Whether he took it or not was his decision, and he limped onward to a nearby hotel, his face stony and expressionless save the tears pouring down his face as his heart began to sink and his foot dragged behind him, leaving a trail of crimson to follow. His ice white color faded into the blizzard, though the sillouette of his form could barely be seen, even if he was but a few feet away.

"I booked a hotel near here, we shall stay there. I'll tend to my wounds and," He almost stumbled as his hunger and pain caught up with him, but he caught himself in a strange bend, continuing his sentence, "Prepare dinner. Then I'll be out of the way. You're right, Mistress...I don't know anything about you, but we have more in common than you'd think. I apologize, I shouldn't had said such harsh words. I'll get a ticket with the rest of my money and go back to Amestris. No use for me anymore, I've brought pain to those I care for and I refuse for me to bring more." And with that, he stumbled on, determined to make it to the front door before he would pass out.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 am

"No. We are not doing this again!" Whose voice was that? As Val held her breath, she could feel a large 'hand' reaching then grabbing the gun. It was lost from her and a face was in hers. With her eyes clouded with pain, she could barely make out his form. The one who had always cared about her, the one who'd known her for years. That man whom she constantly hurt and yet.. for some reason he kept her. At that moment she realized of all the people she manipulated, he was not one. She never needed to, their bond was something.. different and as she wiped her eyes, she looked at him pitifully. Adryion... even in his chimera form, he was still someone special, most people unable to stand such an atrocious sight and yet, she found it oddly cool. He was mad at her again.. Those eyes of anger and disappointment- "You will not fall into this same trap again, do you understand me?" She shirked, like a scolded kid. Nothing was hidden like she was used to. It was obvious Adryion was the one man Valeria listened to completely.

Not a word could come to her for a minute as she thought over what he said. The gun was pulled towards her brother and she could see blood from Kit. He was cutting himself on the chest for- some.. reason.. If this was some sort of arousal-induced thing, it really was terrible timing. She kind of stared at him oddly, as if he were an alien and didn't make any sense before she turned her eyes back to her brother. For a moment the rest of the world was stopped. "Valeria.. If anything, I should be sorry for not stopping our parents from leading you down this path. I should had done something.." Well be that as it may, she really shouldn't have hired a man to rape his brother and then try and kill him. It was obvious she'd messed him up.. what a wonderful feeling of guilt. It was helpful to know they'd both feel guilty the rest of their lives.

Val's eyes turned back to Adryion. Her hand hesitantly reaching and grabbing at one of his massive arms. And like a shy girl, she buried her face in the mass of his torso, as if hiding from the world. As odd as it was, she just wanted a hug, needed a hug and she didn't feel like being covered in blood or kneeling down to get it. Normally she wasn't affectionate in such a way before people, but it was a moment of weakness, she needed it. She NEEDED it. To know she was okay, she wasn't hated, if even for a moment. Her eyes rested on her brother for a moment while he looked very UNable to drive and Kit limped over to help him.

...."Are you fucking retarded?" Val stammered out of nowhere in a tone that was very.. not.. like her. A swear word in a blunt form as well as an insult. Yeah, she was kind of annoyed with her cat-man today. He was going to help her slump of a brother while he had a hole in his foot? Yeah.. Wasn't going to happen. Her face was stone cold, almost as if she were challenging him to disobey her. "Put my brother down. You're going to bleed all over his clothes." Of course she was being nice in a roundabout way. She wasn't about to let the cat from a bullet wound. Odd as it was these three men were special to her in ways. Though namely because she was greedy. Her eyes looked at Adry, having a feeling he was upset with her trying to help the cat and sighed. As she walked over, she pulled Kit away from Silas and wrapped an arm around him, while wrapping the other around her brother. She was oddly strong for her size, not to mention being a girl on top of that.

She looked back at Adryion, making sure he was okay, not mad and not setting Kit's pants on fire. Her body struggled helping both walk to the hotel, despite how goofy they all looked. The oddest feeling though, was the half-hug she had wrapped her brother in. Not a word she spoke to either of them. Though Kit had said some nonsense. Her eyes shot a look that said she'd talk to him later, but she was without a response.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:49 pm

The sounds she made surprised him, that was no lie. But for some odd and maybe sadistic reason it made him... Happy? Yes happy. In all honesty the monster didn't know why, and it wasn't like his reptilian face could show it, but if someone had been in his head they could have seen him dancing. Was that odd? Maybe. But meh it wasn't like anyone around him could read minds!! Which was good, because he wasn't in the mood for screaming. Anyone who managed to break into his mind was in for a rather nasty surprise... and he doubted if they could come out with their sanity intact. Val grabbed one of his arms and he opened them up into a hug, and as she buried her face into him he reverted back. He let out a muffled grunt as the pain took him and he nearly crushed Val in his now normal sized arms. "Are you fucking retarded?" Well the answer to that question was a resounding YES! The walking fur coat did nothing but take up space, and why Val hadn't tossed him aside like the used up and broken toy he was might never be known. "I keep telling you ill make him into an amazing fur coat when your tired of him my love..." He whispers in her ear just loud enough for her to make it out.

Now that just sounded like fun, bloody messy fun that just kept going on... And on... And on. He knew how to keep a man alive while his skin was being flayed off, and it had been YEARS since he last had a chance...He really, really wanted to get some more use from that hard to cultivate skill. Ah well...He hoped he would get his chance some time soon. So as he fallowed everyone, he lost him self in dreams of soft, kit shaped coats.

((Short posts for i am a side character x3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum