Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
To Reopen the Dusty Room EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

To Reopen the Dusty Room

Go down

To Reopen the Dusty Room Empty To Reopen the Dusty Room

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 am

It had been a while since Creta had been a place of stay. Back when he first left Esparia, he took a residence in Creta for a bit. It was a great place to buy what one needed, and he didn't have to worry about military duties. He had paid for a small place a long time ago to live temporarily, and had created an extensive workshop to work on the Trans Am and maintain his gear. Tinkering with items pleased him, and when they worked just like new, it made him feel accomplished. As he walked down the street, he wore a more Western style of clothing, as he would black khakis, a black formal vest with white shirt, and his gun, Daybreak, holstered to his side. He had quite a bit of money on him, and this was the best place to work on the car. Today he would be replacing some internals.

Silas rounded the corner of a sidewalk as he encountered the automotive shop that sold him his needs. Having be a customer for a while, the owners were familiar with him, and the prices were reasonable. He would push on the door, as the bell rang. A man at the counter noticed him, as he acknowledged him. It was a guy he had never seen before, as he appeared to be new.

Browsing through the parts, he needed to find a new piston. The one his had had been bored through, and made the car rattle. He also needed to fastened the heat shield, and stop the engine from knocking. It could also use a new head gasket and an oil change. Finding the parts he needed, he paid for them at the counter, leaving the store back to his residence. He noticed the different kinds of people pass by. Who knew whether one of them was an Amestrian or an Aerugese. He knew his Militant status in Riote caused him to be hated some, but he never really did agree with their views. It gave them a job, and a reason to fight. If he could study alchemy once more, he would do it.

He would stop his traveling in front of a garage door, as he reached to the bottom and lifted the door. It was a little dusty from neglect, but this place would suffice. In sat the Trans Am, ready to be fixed. In it he found a box with a two turbochargers he had forgot to install. Putting on some work gloves, he got to work.

Several hours Later..

He would take off the gloves as he sighed. He forgot how tiring this work was. At least it kept his mind focused. Looking into the engine compartment, it almost look new after a good cleaning. On each side of the engine sat a turbocharger, which will give more power through the air intake. Slamming the hood, he took out the keys and started it, it roaring to life like it was almost new. It hadn't sounded that smooth in a while As he let it idle, he smiled at the work he had accomplished. Reaching inside, he pulled the keys out of the ignition, the beast falling asleep. He needed to take a break. He would take a single beer out of the fridge he kept, looking at it. These were fairly new, so he didn't worry. He would pull out a chair outside of the garage, and he spun the top off. Looking out at the people in the street enjoying the weather, he sighed. The sun was bright, and it reminded him of home. Taking a sip, he sighed, leaving his thoughts to run on.

Back to top Go down

To Reopen the Dusty Room Empty Re: To Reopen the Dusty Room

Post by Iris Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:53 am

Iris strolled in the down as her pink hair flowed behind her. Pink eyes staring upon the crazy world and accepted the entrance of the girl into Creta. What was she doing here? Vacations. Her parents were always tourists and she too liked to visit new places. Of course this meant she knew some of the language and though she was native to Amestris, her Cretan had little accent. She was pretty well-versed in teaching herself new languages. Clearing herself of accent, though not completely. There would always be a light hint to it. A mixture of Amestrian-Cretan. Nevertheless, she felt very over dressed.

In a black petticoat with a brown scarf atop, she was near over heating. Luckily, she'd worn only a white pleated skirt and a long, thigh-high socks and brown dress shoes. Her fingers were painted a pale sea green as usual with the transmutation circle on both her pointer fingers in a dark red color. Her gentle pink lips curved in thought while she tugged at her scarf. It was damn hot and she could barely handle it. Her feet carried her to a door that she proceeded to knock on after a minute.

She needed directions, some sort of a help, a map, anything. She was a tad bit lost, and hungry and generally bored, so she hoped this man would be kind enough to help her. Her hand remained up as she cleared her throat and prepared herself to speak in Cretan.

(sorry short)
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 am

Silas took one sip of the alcoholic beverage as his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. No one ever knocks here..Placing the beer down he sat up, brushing his clothes off to make himself look presentable. He didn't want to look like a slob, especially if it was a woman. He liked to maintain a professional, sophisticated look despite his personality. He would take his gun from its holster and remove the magazine, checking to see if it was full. Seven rounds sat there, ready to fire at a moment's notice. Placing it back in the holster, he moved over to the door, as his hand extended to grip the knob. Sighing as he closed his eyes, he opened the door to the outside world.

He was a little taken back by the woman's stunning appearance. She looked no older than 20, and was wearing a scarf and petticoat. He thought it was strange to wear such attire out here in this heat. He also noted that her hand was painted, with what appeared to be transmutation symbols.An alchemist, huh?

"What can I do for you, miss?"

He owned this place for a while, and had at least spent a year here at the longest. She wasn't anyone familiar from this area, and she looked lost. He could tell she wasn't a native Cretan, so he wouldn't bother talking Cretan. With his Amestrian, she would also probably be able to tell his slight Esparian accent. He waited to see what she needed, as he was interested in this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"What can I do for you, miss?" This man must have been a detective! He had already figured out where she was from or... he was just a foreigner too, but that was less fun. Iris narrowed her eyes in suspicious glaze. What was this man to say to her? She wondered, but decided anyways that words were the best way to converse rather than to stare the man in the eyes. Pink on amber and red. Well he certainly looked the charmer and as she stood there, she cleared her throat in attempts to sound more professional. Her hand flew to her head and for some reason she took a salute, though it was probably force of habit. A gentle laugh on her lips.

"Am I that obvious?" A hand ran through those rose locks. Her eyes closed and she took a sweet breath. Her hands fell, one tugging at her scarf to show off more of her lips painted with a light coating of gloss. "I'm kind of lost, can you help me?" She asked with her eyes looking around and then taking in the man. He was cute, that was sure and his accent was kind of sexy, but she couldn't place it.

The breeze felt good through the layers of heat. Casually, she shifted and held out a hand, "By the way, my name is Iris. I'm a tourist and I was wondering if you could help me out. Just for a short time, I'll try not to inconvenience you too much." After playfully winking, she awaited her new friend's response. This would be fun, she hoped. It was a break and this young man would help her find those places she wanted to. Maybe she'd pick up some Cretan accent? HOW EXCITING! It sounded almost exotic.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

A tourist, huh? She must have been lost enough to end up at his doorstep. She needed a guide. She was quite attractive, a little young ,but whatever. She had a soft, flirty tone to her, and she sounded sincere. It was either go and see the sights, or be stuck in this place. He would stretch a bit, as he smiled at her.

" Depends. Where would you like to go?"

Silas leaned on the entry way before the door before he noticed how dirty his hands were. He couldn't be in front of a woman like this! Crossing his arms he smiled at her watching her extend his hand. Taking off his work gloves, he shook her hand, smiling.

"The name's Silas. Silas Diablos. if you let me clean up I could take you where ever you want. Just got done fixing up the car."

This could be fun. A night out in the town with this young woman could be interesting.After all, he could use a break. From working all the time, he was starting to hurt in places he didn't know existed.

(sorry short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Iris grinned as he took her hand and shook it. Yay he was going to help her out. That made her oddly, very happy. With her eyes closed for a moment, she accepted the hand of the man. Her fingers sliding against his before they moved up and down. Oddly his hands were rough yet smooth and his accent meant he wasn't from around here. Why did she always find the foreigners on foreign ground? At least he knew the language. That restored some hope for herself. Her eyes showed a happiness. That obvious excitement and hyperness she always had. Right- now where was she going?

"Erm.. I was planning on going to a restaurant with my friend. She forgot to give me directions. Do you know where La Cicela is?" Her hand moved from his to pushing through her pink locks. Would this man know? She wasn't sure, but it was worth a shot. He had a certain charm about him anyways that made her want him to show her around, though he seemed a bit awkward. Her pink eyes left a curious expression towards him. Patiently awaiting his response. Her friend was waiting or not there at all, it happened, but she didn't want to be alone. Then she would look just dumb. At least if he came along, she would have someone to look like she wasn't some strange tourist.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down