Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sometimes growing up is scarey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sometimes growing up is scarey

Go down

Sometimes growing up is scarey Empty Sometimes growing up is scarey

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 pm

He wished sometimes he had died. Ever since coming back people looked down at him with only pity in there eyes. Somehow by a miracle no one knew what had happened to him while he had been gone but they could all tell something was wrong. Not that he had helped stumbling back on death’s door. Or how in his weaken and hazy state he had called Fiachra papa. The captain must of taught him as a freak. Ever since he had avoided Fiachra like he was the plague. The nerves made his stomach turn and his heart would ache from the stress he put on his pulse. Slowly he started avoiding going to work altogether for days on end before musting some minor courage to go back in. Looking thinner and sicker by the day.

Today was one of the rare days he chose to go in. The summer had finally decided to prove itself as he forward the jumper for a sweater vest to save over heating himself. Fanning himself with a thin paperback as he strolled up the path towards the entrance. His id badge making getting in quick enough. Glad to hide from the suns rays he didn't hesitate to step into the building that for once in a long time felt welcoming.

Strolling to the quiet room he usually occupied for going over notes he looked round trying to spot familiar faces. wondering if he would see Gavin plying with Sorcha in the gardens or Rosaleen being motherly to a new recruit. Maybe Artemis and Alistair would be bickering again. Maybe Fichra would be about...who knew....

Hiding himself in a cool corner he settled to work avoiding being seeked out by anyone for the rest of the day. Come noon when his hunger was finally to much to ignore, he headed towards the canteen to get a sandwich and a drink. Passing the visitors entrance on his route.

"Tell me where that little bastard is!"

His blood ran cold. Not daring to look as all colour drained from his face his body shaking already as he could feel tears prickling the corners of his eyes. The lump formed in his throat faster then Usain Bolt.

"Dear...please...he's not here...they won't tell you where he is...please just leave Seamus alone..."

He wish he hadn't. The move had been stupid but the child in him craved for her voice for the months he hadn't been at home. The pure bond between them pulled him to turn around and softly say her name.

"Mom..."

But the move had caught his attention like a radar light going off. Brown eyes met green and Seamus felt every muscle start screaming to run. The clear scold marks on the man’s face has healed but had clearly scarred. He Stormed over to Seamus in only a few paced strides and his grasp on Seamus's wrist clamped down like the jaws of a crocodile. Causing cry of pain to pass Shay's lips.

"Seamus...we are going home right now...." The hiss turned his blood cold. The pure amount of anger was the pre warning. Seamus wanted to scream and beg for help as the man started dragging him to the door. "Wait...." meekly protesting he squirmed slightly only to be rewarded by the grip tightening he was sure his wrist was going to break. He whimpered and squirmed. "[color=white]Your hurting me...[color]"

"Tch...when we get home this will feel like nothing you waste of space!" His step father snapped and the tears fell. He was going to die. His mother was already whispering under her breath. Knowing she had most likely sighed the death warrant for her son. Part of him wanted to resign to this fate...he didn't belong here...but he had felt happiness here....closing his eyes he wished for one second he could at lest have someone to say goodbye too.

Back to top Go down

Sometimes growing up is scarey Empty Re: Sometimes growing up is scarey

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 am

"Tch...when we get home this will feel like nothing you waste of sp--!!" 'Plonk'. The distinctive sound of a tongue being knocked into the side of someone's cheek sounded out, just before the sound of bones cracking escaped into the air. From his perspective, all Seamus would be able to see would be a large, flesh-colored log, that had appeared out of nowhere and collided with the face of the man who was attempting to drag him away. A large spray of blood and teeth flashed outwards, and Seamus was let go by the man who fell to the ground with a grunt. Standing there, eyes wild with a visible rage that would never fully fit the subject that carried them, was a beast of a man, right arm outstretched. In his usual garb, the red furred cloak, the leather armor and the generally Mesopotamian appearance, he was definitely one of the most threatening-looking people in the room. He stood there in that position for a few seconds, red eyes staring angrily at the man that was now sprawled against the wall and bleeding profusely. His body heaved up and down with each breath that he took, and there was a beast-like appearance to him, one that a lot of the Creig Military would naught have ever seen coming from this usually calm-looking General.

"YOU." The loud and harsh tones that came from the large lips were chilling and quivering with a feral rage that had rarely been seen from this man-monster. His eyes bore down on the male that lay prone, as he finally moved from his position and took a large and lumbering step forwards. "I'LL ASSUME THAT YOU'RE THIS MAN THAT I'VE ONLY HEARD RUMORS ABOUT." Reaching down, the man was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and risen into the air, his feet dangling down as he stared Fiachra in the eye. "HAH. MAYBE I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF A BIT BETTER." His free arm was thrown out to the side, as if he were gallantly showing himself off to a crowd of supporters. "MY NAME IS FIACHRA BRENNAN. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, I AM THE GENERAL OF CARRIAG'S ARMY, THE LEADER OF IONIOI HETAIROI, AND THE DIRECT SUPERIOR OF SEAMUS LYNCH. RIGHT NOW, THIS BOY IS ON MY PROPERTY, AND THEREFORE UNDER MY CONTROL. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM, BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT SOLDIERS THAT I HAVE. HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GO TO EACH AND EVERY UNIVERSITY WE HAVE ON THIS ISLAND, AND HE IS CURRENTLY ONE OF MY MOST TRUSTED MEN."

"I LOOK TO HIM AS A SON, AND I'D PROBABLY BE A BETTER FATHER FIGURE THAN THIS SCUMBAG I'M HOLDING RIGHT NOW."
He was certainly holding back his rage--every iota of his being wanted to crush this man's face under his fist. "RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO UNLOAD THIS RAGE I HAVE BUILT UP ONTO YOUR FACE, HOWEVER I'LL LET YOU G--""--Fiachra?" A voice rung into his ears, and he dropped the unconscious body of the shaking man as he turned his head over to the side. His voice automatically softened, along with his features. "Maire? Wh...what are you... This..." Sighing softly, Fiachra turned to Seamus this time, kneeling down and extending a large hand. "C'mon, boy, lets get up. This bastard won't bother you any longer, and I'll make personally sure he doesn't." Turning once more to the woman, he proffered a kind smile. "So, Maire. What brings you here... other than him." A foot came out and nudged the prone figure on the ground. Pitiful ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 am

Plonk

The sound that made his heart beat again. Opening his eye's the man in front of him had suddenly disappeared. Looking over he saw him cowering and nursing his face. His mother stood there hands over her mouth in shock. His eyes followed the curve of movement from his step father before coming to fiachra's fist. Two and two clicked together and made 4 and a happiness spread through him like warmth.

"YOU."

The pure anger made him squeak and quiver. This was not normally the cheerful man he saw. The bubbly warmth that spread throughout his men even in the heat of fighting. "I'LL ASSUME THAT YOU'RE THIS MAN THAT I'VE ONLY HEARD RUMORS ABOUT. HAH. MAYBE I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF A BIT BETTER." He couldn't help but be in awe. Staring at the differences between his true father and his step father. A shiver ran down his spine but not from fear.

"MY NAME IS FIACHRA BRENNAN. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, I AM THE GENERAL OF CARRIAG'S ARMY, THE LEADER OF IONIOI HETAIROI, AND THE DIRECT SUPERIOR OF SEAMUS LYNCH. RIGHT NOW, THIS BOY IS ON MY PROPERTY, AND THEREFORE UNDER MY CONTROL. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM, BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT SOLDIERS THAT I HAVE. HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GO TO EACH AND EVERY UNIVERSITY WE HAVE ON THIS ISLAND, AND HE IS CURRENTLY ONE OF MY MOST TRUSTED MEN." His face went hot as he looked down his hair covering his eyes as Fiachra said his compliments to him. It...wasn't true...

"I LOOK TO HIM AS A SON, AND I'D PROBABLY BE A BETTER FATHER FIGURE THAN THIS SCUMBAG I'M HOLDING RIGHT NOW." He looked up so fast he swore he had given himself whip lash. Fiachra looked like he was ready to kill his step father. Fiachra...saw him as a son. New tears formed but they were warm...and he couldn't stop smiling.

"RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO UNLOAD THIS RAGE I HAVE BUILT UP ONTO YOUR FACE, HOWEVER I'LL LET YOU G--"
"Don't hurt him please! Fiachra?"

He looked up quickly to see his mother. Tears in her eyes and something different that wasn't quite right. "Maire? Wh...what are you... This..." he...remembered her? This shocked him as he released his step father who while shaking was trying to remain posture snarling about suing and lawyers. The hand came towards him gently helping him up. "C'mon, boy, lets get up. This bastard won't bother you any longer, and I'll make personally sure he doesn't." He nodded dumbly his jaw still somewhere on the ground in shock...well metaphorically.

"Bastard! I'll make you pay! this is assault! I'll see to it they lock you up!" With that he turned. "Were going now Marie!" He stamped his foot and he noticed his mother flinch. "One moment dear...I just want to make sure Seamus is doing well...And that Mr Brennan is looking after..my son." The Man snarled and glare. "Che fine waste your time on the idiot....I'll wait in the car you have five minuets." With that the man left pulling out his phone as he walked out the building.

"So, Maire. What brings you here... other than him." She was shacking as she looked to Fiachra. "Oh...Seamus..hasn't been home since December time.... I have been looking for him ever since. After finding out he was no longer lodging at the library.. I..." She looked down tears in her eyes before they turned to Seamus. He looked to her taking everything in. The areas where the foundation was applied heavier and the skin there was a slight hue off. Something people would miss if they didn't take the moment to look...or know her s well as he did. the way she flinched like he dose the slight demeanour to her step made his fists clench. He was shaking once more but from anger. In his absence his step father had beat his wife. He looked down as for once in his life Seamus felt rage.

The markings on his hand glowed slightly and the slight pain to his chest was ignorable. "Excuse me." He turned and walked out the door. Pushing the door so hard it smacked the wall shattering the glass in it with a crash as he took the steps with long meaningful strides. His eyes catching the back of the man. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him. "What th--" The sentence was cut off as the powered up arm connected to the fist collided with the man's jaw. Clearly shocked at the action the man stumbled back with dumb look on his face.

His fist's twisted into the man's shirt lifting him as much as he could muster glaring down at him. "The hell..." He was shaking with rage. "What the hell gives you the right to hit her!" he spat in his face. "your wife? Who stuck by you all these years...." He shock him slightly. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD OR HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BTTER PEOPLE AROUND JUST TO MAKE YOU FELL BETTER! YOUR NOT MY FATHER....YOUR NOT EVEN A MAN...YOUR SOME PERTECTIC WORM WHO BULLIES OTHER TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BIG!!!" He was panting from his shouts. Everyone’s attention on them. "All my life...you beat me and made me feel worthless....you made me feel like the only good thing in life I could do was kill myself...I...I was going to...I almost did but....I survived.... and clearly now I have a reason... I. no longer have to listen to you! You don't own me...you don't own my mother! Your not my father nor my step father! I will see to it your no longer part of our lives any more." He dropped him and watched him sit there stunned.

His heart was beating so heavily it hurt as he turned walking back to where his mother had followed. "Mom..." He looked up to her as she stared tears prickling her eyes. "You can leave him....you don't have to be afraid of him any more..." He gave her a soft confident smile as he took her hand in his. "You can stay in my flat tonight...tomorrow we'll get your things and go to Nana and Grandpa's house...." She nodded before hugging him. "Where ever you've been Seamus...I think you just grown into the man who I always prayed you'd be." With a soft whimper he nodded burying his face into her chest and sobbing. After all that had happened since the day he fled his home it all came out as he clung to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 am

Looks like things were about to get a little more complicated. The prone idiot finally got to his feet, shouting a few things about lawyers and suing and all that kind of crap. "Bastard! I'll make you pay! this is assault! I'll see to it they lock you up!" He had to hold back from laughing--this man had attempted to coerce and abuse a member of the military, on military property. Fiachra was simply defending one of his men. Nothing would stick. "Were going now Marie!" This man was laughable. Honestly and truly laughable. A man who thought that he could control just by intimidation. He wouldn't be surprised if he beat his wife as well, to be quite honest. Holding back the sheer force of his anger, Fiachra simply stood idly as these people spoke. "One moment dear...I just want to make sure Seamus is doing well...And that Mr Brennan is looking after..my son." He chuckled softly. "Che fine waste your time on the idiot....I'll wait in the car you have five minuets." Hah, idiot? Fiachra was far more intelligent than him--leagues away from that bastard.

"Oh...Seamus..hasn't been home since December time.... I have been looking for him ever since. After finding out he was no longer lodging at the library.. I..." He turned to her and blinked. So, he'd run away from home to join the army, eh? With a father like that, Fiachra certainly wasn't surprised. Closing his eyes and sighing as he felt the rage disappear, Fiachra suddenly heard the sound of shattering glass. Opening one eye carefully, he slowly took a couple of steps forwards, looking at the door that had been swung upon with enough rage to kill a small city. Following the trail outside, he watched as Seamus picked up the asshole who had already taken plenty of punishment and started to shout at him. In all honesty, he was definitely impressed. Following behind Maire, he approached the stunned man with a cold expression, grabbing him by the back of his shirt. "You're comin' with me." Turning his head, he gave Maire and Seamus a broad grin. "You two... have your happy reunion for now. I need to talk to ya both when you're done. Let me take this guy to the holding cells first, he's got a lot to answer for." Throwing the man over his shoulder, Fiachra left the pair, slowly traipsing towards the building once more; muttering something about needing to get the door fixed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

Seamus soon calmed. His hand hurt and he was sure the knuckles were bruised. He certainly wasn't cut out to fight like his true father was. "I...didn't expect you to hunt him down Seamus..." He mother whispered as she petted his hair. Rubbing his eyes with his sleeves he nodded. "He.. doesn't know...I at first just wanted to meet him...so i enrolled...they rejected me so many times but I just...wanted to see him...I..still don't plan on telling him..." She sighed end kissed his forehead. "Seamus Anders Brennan-lynch... you really need to give yourself some credit...I know...he hasn't made it easy but...you re a remarkable person Seamus.."

He nodded and followed Fiachra back to the building while updating his mother on his life. Leaving out what had happened with his dissaperance. He couldn't tell anyone that. The fact he had been through that trauma..and almost died several times was for his own mind only. The sin he had let mark his body would help Fiachra in the future but how it came to be would never pass the boys lips. The slight sting in his chest as the rebound from the outburst earlier made his steps stumble momentarily but not missed by his mother. "Seamus...are you alright..." She frowned as he tried to nod dumbly. "Sit here I'll go get you a drink and something to eat...I might as well grab lunch for Mr Brennan too.." With that she turned and left him sitting there. Seamus couldn't stop the slight whimper that escaped his throat as he realized she had left him in the most awkward of situations.

He sat in the plush chair s he waited for either one of them to return. it felt like he was back in school in the naughty chair waiting to be called into the head masters office to be scolded or praised. Either way it was awkward and unnerving. When Fiachra reappeared he couldn't help but question. "So..General...you..know my mother?" He wondered what he had taught of her during there brief affair. Was she someone he held in his heart? Or had he mostly forgotten her? He knew there was no romance between them and after all he wasn't neither blind or stupid when he caught the brief exchanges between the kings guard and the General. Sighing softly he toyed with a loose strand on the plush chair. This...was to awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:04 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down