Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Stoneblade Journal EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Stoneblade Journal EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Stoneblade Journal

Go down

The Stoneblade Journal Empty The Stoneblade Journal

Post by Felix Lucas Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:04 am

I don't know how I'll be able to survive without getting all my thoughts out, so I've decided to take a leaf out of the other soldiers' books (no pun intended) and write a journal. I'm going to make sure mine doesn't get read, though. That's why my transmutation circle is on the front. I'm gonna find some granite and make a lock to hold this thing shut.

Oh man, I don't know where to begin. That invasion was... horrid, but I don't think that's where everything started. My rifle, my pistol, they are just mocking me with their presence. I thought getting them would be a good idea, but I'm not so sure now that I've had to use them. Maybe they're the root of my problem, so I guess I'll start with how I got them.

I wasn't always a soldier. I can't stand seeing people hurt. I was a sort of vigilante before I made it up here to Briggs. Leaving from Dublith, I had to stop in Rush Valley because of train issues. I saw this man mugging an old lady in an alley. I held a knife to his neck, then saved his life from a lunatic who ranted about some sort of secret society, some sort of Lid... I agreed to something just to get him to go away. God, I hope I never see him again. That night, I got lost looking for a family friend. Fortunately, I found him. Sadly, the man, a gunsmith by trade, was in some serious trouble with some sort of gang. I managed to scare them off with alchemy. Controlling the very stones underneath my feet looks rather impressive, and I guess none of them was an alchemist. He offered me the weapons he was supposed to give to the gang leader. In light of my... encounter earlier in the day, I accepted.

Every time I got off the train, I went to a shooting range and practiced. I was good. I used the rifle more than the pistol: the bullets for the latter are a pain to get hold of outside the military. Then I get here. That stupid corner store... That idiot spilled the foulest smelling coffee on me when all I needed was directions. Thankfully, he was able to point me in the correct direction to find the people I was looking for. The Wall of Briggs doesn't look anything like her nickname might lead one to believe. Jumping ahead, she's definitely got the skills to back up her title, but her looks aren't quite in line with either. I'm going to write this down so I don't forget, and as a word of advice to anyone who reads this when they shouldn't: do NOT piss that woman off. She will hand you your ass on a silver plate. Possibly served on top of your face.

On a random note, that coffee Mr. Peach makes... to die for. I don't even LIKE coffee most of the time. That should tell you how amazing it is. Anyway, that was the day my fate was sealed. I came here for one reason; I want to learn ice and water alchemy, and Reila Tsukino is the best there is, from what I've heard. I don't know if learning from the best is worth what I'm forced to do, especially since I haven't had a chance to speak with her since that invasion. I'm going to have to find a way to get out of this... I still want to help the country, but I don't think I can live with being a sniper, with being expected to kill, with being good at it. Something else will have to do. I'll have to speak with someone. Maybe Reila will have an idea on what I can do outside of sniping.
Felix Lucas
Felix Lucas
BLOODY INNOCENT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Kito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum