Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Beauty and the Beast EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Beauty and the Beast EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Beauty and the Beast EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Beauty and the Beast EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Beauty and the Beast EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Beauty and the Beast EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Beauty and the Beast EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Beauty and the Beast EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Beauty and the Beast EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Beauty and the Beast EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Beauty and the Beast

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Beauty and the Beast

Post by Kit Estenial Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm

It had been too long since Kit had been to Creta, though that was still when he was running away from home, years and years ago. Now he was here, legal and free on his work visa for some design work with a new client. He hadn't talked to her personally, but Tanandra's assistant had arranged a meeting at a small, classy Rouen restaurant on the north end of town. Kit's pace was quick as he swerved between pedestrians, a satchel replacing his duffle bag this go around, he wasn't staying long and his bag was already dropped off at the hotel room so it'd have no use with him today. He was thinking of all these designs he'd thought of using, but he couldn't possibly start without getting to know the client. The dress, he thought, must be based around mannerisms and personality, as well as their own personal tastes. He tucked his ears down in this crowded section of town, the loud noise of chatting wanderers and loud machinery was almost deafening to him, his tail snaking behind him as he made his way to the front door of the eatery. It was very contemporary, with crimson shades over the windows and purple flags framing the door. He didn't know the language on the sign, but he got enough from the grand marble walls that this place could put quite a hole in his wallet.

He walked inside, the waiter looking up at him, first with a scrunched face of puzzlement, which then turned into a smile as it seemed to look like he remembered him. "Ah, you must be Mr. Estenial. Your reservation has been made, but it seems your +1 has not yet arrived. Would you like to be seated now, or would you like to wait here?" Kit took no time to ponder as he said, "I'll wait here, thank you." It would be better to meet her as soon as she walked in, have a good start to it. He wasn't trying to be some sort of sly businessman, slick and cool, that wasn't his way. He would do as he always did, greet with a warm smile and a bow, and be ready for anything. At this point, he'd mastered that much.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Kume

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Flowing sand-colored hair, light complexion and a six foot tall woman would make her way through town. A dress, one for an occasion, boring as it was was to be made, just for the once. How could her family pay to buy something she'd wear for two hours and then throw away? It was disgusting greed and eccentricity that Deity just.. didn't understand. Nevertheless, she had no qualms in getting out and away from her headstrong and awkward family. They were always breathing down her throat and making her feel more awkward than she needed to. The way they concerned themselves only in their own affairs was both disgusting and irritating. A soft fling of relief thrown in since they, at times, were so full of themselves, they forgot she even existed. Not so bad of thing. Which was better? Being hated and noticed or simply not existing? Often times, Deity floated right between the lines of hatred and simple invisibility. A tangible being thrown under fire or not known as being even human. Even walking down the street, no one even passed a glance to the tall woman.

Passing buildings all looked the same, the ones that all towered and simply spoke of extravagance in a way that made a poor person drool. She wasn't poor, she disliked these over-glamorized things. The place she was going, was sadly the lowest tier she could get her parents to agree to. It was still high-class. She still had to dress up in a halter-topped dress of midnight blue and silver trim. It barely reached her knees which made her further uncomfortable, but her parents insisted if she was going out, she still needed to be like an animal and call forth a mate in colors. UGH. She couldn't stand those parents of hers at times. She should be able to live on her own but- after the Amity incident.. she was confined. A caged bird as always. Oh horrible world it was.

At last, her black heels clicked the pavement near the entrance. A fluent flow from her lips. "Hello?" Her sky-blue eyes would move over the man at the entrance. "I am looking for a Mr. Estenial?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 pm

"Oh, that would be me, m'lady. I'm Kit Vesper Estenial, call me what you wish to." He could already tell this woman was very...closed. Very sheltered for lack of a better word. As he stood, his bell collar jingled against his pale skin and his few scars that reached that far, his mass of white fur he called hair bouncing lightly as his ears popped out like scurrying animals, flicking away strands of hair that tickled them. His hand would reach out to to her in greeting, and he would kiss her knuckle if she would give her hand to him. He hadn't a clue why he was here when he spied her dress. It was a fantastic piece, though something he'd seen before, in Milan he definitely remembered.

"I thought it'd be nice to get to know one another, makes my job a little easier, and I like getting to know my clients. You seem like a very charming woman." He peered over to the waiter with his serpent eyes and the man gestured to the back of the restaurant, in the private section. The table must have been ready. "Well, seems our table is ready, Ms. Silver." With that, he sauntered off behind the waiter to the back, taking a menu from the man and taking a seat at the circular table set for two, a lit crimson candle lit at the center. A more romantic feel than he'd like, but it was certainly warmer. "May I get you a beverage, sir?" "Cerisian Red Merlot, if you have it, if not, Rouen Elixir shall suffice." He smiled warmly, a shimmer of fang glinting over his lip from the candlelight.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Deity looked onto him with the same indiference as always. Her blue eyes simply staring into his own serpentine orbs. How.. odd she had to notice naturally. What was it that made this man so distinguished, other than the ears and tail? The eyes of a snake that were oddly full of- honesty? What kind of snake spoke of honesty? She couldn't be sure. A bell jingled and she watched the shifting of his buttoned up top. Fabric moving while very precise fingers offered or beckoned for something. Deity blinked twice, slowly, before raising her hand and letting her hand slip along the lengthy digits before her. The gloved dainty fingers of her own, resting elegantly and following his pull. A very faint red pulled onto her face, barely noticable to anyone but herself. Warming sensation flooded her earsm starting at her nose. How long had it been since she was acknowleged in such a way? It certainly was amazing.

Not long after, a gesturing hand and kind word set her to he allure of a new area. Silently, the tall woman followed him. Heels gently clicked on the pavement under her feet. A repeated action that brought them to the table reserved. Not many people seemed pleased nor displeased of her precense. Deity didn't mind. In a way, she was kind of a shell, not much for showing emotion. Even if she were stabbed in the leg, only limited expression would show. In fact, the most severe of wounds could happen and she might not even mention it. Suffer in silence, she supposed was the proper saying. She took her seat and the waiter asked for drinks. "I'll just take a water with lemon for now." She spoke monotonously, as if it were as casual as putting on shoes or shutting a door. The silken lace of her hair swayed with her shifting, and settled at her shoulders, accenting the glistening golden rings in her ears. Yes, Ms. Silver was wearing gold, sort of ironic. "That sounds interesting enough." She admitted to the man, slowly raising her eyes to meet his if only briefly. "Not many seamtresses take that much interest in their work, anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"Me, a seamtress? You do give me too much credit, I can barely sew my own wounds, let alone the things I sketch. No, I'm just the designer, once I get this design made, I send it off, it'll arrive, then I'll see if it's up to your liking." Oh, great going, he thought, I just had to say something about my wounds. Kit often made slips like that, but not when dealing with business, and he didn't know why. He observed her, the quiet mannerisms and the gold adornments...they just didn't match. He could feel emotion radiate of this woman, like she didn't want to be here, like she didn't want to be seen, yet she was wearing such a beautiful gown and jewelry. Something didn't seem right.

Kit took that into account for the design, something that made her look as gorgeous as she did now, but something to what she might call modesty. Kit had his own creative demons to please with his work, but it was always about the customer. Whatever that person liked, Kit would have to accommodate. So, it was time for Kit to work. He brought out his rather large sketchpad and a pencil and just as he was about to speak, as if on cue to stop him, the waiter appeared with the drinks. "For the gentleman, Rouen Elixier, and for the madam, here's your water with lemon. Sorry if I interupted, I'll be back later for your orders." And as quickly as he came, he left.

"Well, Ms Silver, tell me a little bit about yourself, I'm rather interested to here more about you." His eyes almost pierced her with sincerity, as did his voice smooth as it was. He could feel a faint hint of blush rise in his cheeks as he marveled at the woman, though he wasn't sure why.
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:08 pm

"Me, a seamtress? You do give me too much credit, I can barely sew my own wounds, let alone the things I sketch. No, I'm just the designer, once I get this design made, I send it off, it'll arrive, then I'll see if it's up to your liking." Oh. Right. He didn't create his own things. Eyes light blue were upon the man, as she sought to look him over. He certainly was... different. A collar with a bell, ice white hair and eyes that gave her the chills. What was with the serpent eyes, then again he wasn't human- was he? Her eyes blinked slowly and nothing more. She had nothing to say to him. Deity was never someone who spoke much of anything she felt or thought. Her eyes dropped to the menu and she nodded. It would be to her liking, no matter if it was or not. This was for one time only, so really she wouldn't put effort into telling him she disliked it. Really as long as her bosoms weren't hanging out, she'd be fine.

The drinks were brought to them and instantly, Deity dipped her eyes as thanks, not a word spoken. There was no need to speak. After all, she was known as anti social and likely she'd been here countless times. All the buildings seemed to blur together until they were like nothing but the same. It was all repetitive, same day different story. Her hand was on the glass and gently scooped it to her lips. Delicious refreshment reaching her lips while she savored the delicious flavored water. It was satisfying and the waiter scurried off. Her friend had ordered wine and sat there, with and over-sized sketchpad; doodling away. Deity tried to peak a moment, before sitting back in her seat. Waiting was better.

"Well, Ms Silver, tell me a little bit about yourself, I'm rather interested to here more about you." More about herself? What was there to say about herself? "I am... the oldest of four." She stated softly. A sigh would follow, a soft sadness as she recalled her twin. Her slightly younger twin who was so much better at living than her. What more was there to say. An awkward silence as she knew she had no inkling of conversation. Deciding to fill the silence, she shifted and open the menu. "What do you plan on getting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Estenial Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

The silence emanating from the woman could be characterized as deafening; it made Kit incredibly uncomfortable, very obviously seen as he pulls on the leather strap that was his collar, shifting in his chair. She was watching him, staring. Kit stared back with the same intensity, his pencil still moving, for only a brief moment before looking back down to his pad. He was already outlining a cocktail dress with some sort of ball gown lacing, which she might like if he could get it right. He placed his pencil beside his glass and his lengthy fingers picked up the wine glass filled with amber liquid, raising it to the soft lines of his lips, tipping it back for a sip. It was cold, but filled his body with warmth, small amount of blush showing up in his ears, he never was too great at holding liquor, however he drank quite often.

He listened intently to the woman as she spoke. A sentence, yet about her family. 3 siblings, he was impressed, as well as a little envious, he had wished when he was younger to have a younger sibling. He smiled, but when he looked up, it vanished in an instant. Her eyes...sad and downcast, eminating from her an unsteady feeling of meloncholy. 'Note to self: Family is a sour subject', he thought internaly. He put his notepad to the floor, taking in its stead a menu. "I was hoping that perhaps this restaurant had decent salmon, for I've had a particular infatuation with it recently." But Kit wasn't here to talk foodstuffs, he was here to discuss Deity. "So, what was it you like to do, Ms. Silver?"
Kit Estenial
Kit Estenial
VORACIOUS BANDERSNATCH

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

"I was hoping that perhaps this restaurant had decent salmon, for I've had a particular infatuation with it recently. So, what was it you like to do, Ms. Silver?" Salmon? That was.. definitely and interesting desire. not a lot of people craved just salmon on its own. Maybe this man was just one of those weird people who liked Salmon. Deity blinked and found her eyes back to the menu. What did she want to order? His question rolled in her mind. A brief repetition and she found nothing that was of her interest. However, if she got nothing, it would be rude. So, picking a simple Chicken Parmesan was of her interest. A side salad to taste and she would be fine for the night.

[color]coral]"What I like to do? My job." [/color] She stated it rather blatantly. After all, it was common for her. She just wasn't a very social woman, especially not to people she barely knew. Her eyes closed and she opened them once more. "Other than that? I simply.. look around and cloud gaze."

[sorry short post]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum