Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Walk in the Garden. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Walk in the Garden. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Walk in the Garden.

2 posters

Go down

A Walk in the Garden. Empty A Walk in the Garden.

Post by Brendon Etheridge Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am

Nature was perfect. That was a simple fact that few men could ever understand, the complex echo systems kept them selves in check through means humanity was just start to understand, yet for some reason the race of Man saw its self as above nature and the will of the earth and that gave reason to pause and think. Where we humans so far advanced that we no longer had to care for the planet that had raised us from our infancy? It seemed we had gone from loving children to rebellious teenagers in the blink of a cosmic eye one could hope we as a race would mature into the loving, attentive adults most teenagers eventually became. These thoughts and more less profound one floated through the mind of Brendon as he knelt among the garden he had lovingly tended for more then a decade. He felt at home among the flowers and vegetables that he had planted and raised, and he felt an odd comfort at getting his own hands dirty as he toiled among the plants. He knew he was odd for that, for who expected a prince to garden? To raise the foods he would one day eat at his own table? No when one thought of a prince, the picture that came to mind was a tall stately and impeccably dressed individual. Not a sun tanned man in old jeans and a dirt smudged face they would be confronted with if they happened to visit him right then and there.

This wasn't to say he wasn't that stately prince, but among the privacy of his garden well... He could just relax and let the pains and stresses of the day wash off him. As he worked, his hands deftly pulling stubborn weeds from the soil, he glanced up at the setting sun and felt the tranquil smile slip from his face. His time alone was almost at an end, and soon the turmoil of dinner would be thrust upon him. With a sigh he stood and dusted off his stained pants. The world of man waited for no one, unlike nature who always took her time. His green eyes took in his garden one last time and as he turned his smile had returned, and he hummed a tune that no one but him self could understand or recognize. "Time to move..."
Brendon Etheridge
Brendon Etheridge
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Garden. Empty Re: A Walk in the Garden.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 pm

A shadow appeared next to brendon as he turned back to look at the garden. "you know, its a lot harder to protect your body when i can't even find it" Spoke the owner of the new shadow. A Women stood by brendon, her hands on her hips and an eye brow raised. "I still don't have the lay out of this place, and when you walk off while i'm distracted i cant help but get lost" She spoke as she looked up at him.

The woman's bright red hair framed her face as a few strands fell over her eyes. She Wore a long sleave black and pink striped dress that left her shoulders bare and ended a bit below her bum. Her legs where coved up to just below the knee by her black heeled boots. The gun in her hand catching the light off the sun a she leaned forward a bit. "Don't make me have to put a tracking device on you" she said jokingly before sticking out her tounge at him. Only now noticing his very dirty self "Looks like you've been having fun while i was wondering around aimlessly" she said and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendon Etheridge Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 pm

"you know, its a lot harder to protect your body when i can't even find it""Well if you payed more attention maybe i wouldn't vanish on you hmm?" The prince smiled and ran a hand through his sweaty hair, his smile vanishing behind a mask of princely serenity. "I still don't have the lay out of this place, and when you walk off while i'm distracted i cant help but get lost" "and you have worked here how long exactly? You would think you'd know the lay of the land by now." Truth be told she was new, and he shouldn't give her a hard time but he couldn't help it. Working in his garden always put him in a good mood. He needed to wear it out before he got back to his real life or he might be in some sort of trouble. "Don't make me have to put a tracking device on you" "If you tried, id fire you. Some times it really is good to be prince." She sticks out her tongue and he reaches out to grab it but misses by the tiniest margin. "Looks like you've been having fun while i was wondering around aimlessly"

Well that was true, so he just smiled and nodded and started walking away slowly so she didn't loose him again. Right then he didn't really wanna deal with a woman bitching at him for getting her lost."Who am i meeting with tonight by the by? Anyone interesting?"
Brendon Etheridge
Brendon Etheridge
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 am

She rolled her eyes as he replied to her sarcastic comments and teased her back a bit, Making note that if she did put a tracking device on him, she just wouldn't tell him. "thank goodness for contracts" she thought and smirked to herself before following behind him. She put away her pistol and pulled a small book out of a pocket in her dress, flipping through the pages till she landed on one dated for today. "ummm, no one, they had to cancel" she said and looked up at him, "looks like you're eating dinner on your own tonight" she said before putting the book away and putting her arms behind her head "at least the cook is making your favorite" she said and smiled at him kindly as they walked.

Even though she had been working for Brendon for a few months now, she was still having a hard time trying to keep the cop out of her and be more friendly when the threat level was low. She would attempt to joke around and be nice, but she kept getting the feeling that she should just do her job, and keep their relationship all business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendon Etheridge Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:33 am

" No, it looks like im eating dinner with you, what a treat right?" He smiled and let out a soft, not really sweet laugh."But don't worry it will in fact be all about business i assure you.". And he wasn't lying, his days and nights where taken up by work of one sort or another and making his new body guard feel at home in this drafty palace was but one of the duties he must see to on a daily basis. The fact that he saw it as work didn't mean he disliked her company, in fact it meant almost nothing. He saw most interactions with other people as work, if only because he had to keep a certain image in place at all times. A mask that no one could be allowed to see through. Well almost no one at least. There had been one or two who he had just... Clicked with. But none of them lived in the palace, in fact most did not live inside the borders of his country. "And i promise not to bore you to badly."

With a bow he sweeps his arm out in front of him his green eyes twinkling in the dimming light."Do lead on~"

Brendon Etheridge
Brendon Etheridge
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 pm

She almost tripped as he spoke that he would be eating dinner with her. "well, this totally not going to be awkward" she thought as she could feel the cloud above her head. "yeah" she said dully. She sighed as she pulled out her phone from one of the pockets of her dress, not really wanting to talk anymore. She had to go throw special training to become a bodyguard. One of the rules was for a bodyguard to be sometimes seen but never heard. That was something Labelisa wasn't too good at, scene her personality loves to make friends. She was starting to think that brendon was gonna help her with keeping them from being friends. He wasn't a bad guy, just in the few months she had worked for him, he never let loose once...or at least when she was around her hadn't, And she was almost at his side 24/7.

"heh, alright" she said to his comment about not boring her. She shook her head as she bowed and told her to lead on. She held in the grumpy sigh that wanted to crawl out of her throat and instead put on a smile and nodded, walking on to the dining room. Her body language was stiff yet lose at the same time. her hand where tucked in her pockets and eyes where locked into the ground. Most likely that not being a good thing with her not knowing her way around. She guessed that brendon would call to her if she started going the wrong way....that or he would ditch her to get back at her for slightly nagging him earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendon Etheridge Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

It seemed that his guard was not that interested in speaking, which was something of a let down considering the princes good mood. He needed companionship, he needed a friend, hell he needed an enemy. Someone, anyone to talk to and it seemed she was just not up to it. He could only shake his head and trudge on, it seemed that he was not lucky enough to get this woman to speak. Well he could ODER her to speak, but where was the fun in that? What exactly would that accomplish? But he knew something else he could do just to make the day a tad more interesting."I just realized, ive never seen you in action. Think we have enough time for a few "games" before dinner?"
Brendon Etheridge
Brendon Etheridge
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down