Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Under the Sun EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Under the Sun EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Under the Sun EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Under the Sun EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Under the Sun EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Under the Sun EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Under the Sun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Under the Sun EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Under the Sun EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Under the Sun EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Under the Sun

2 posters

Go down

Under the Sun Empty Under the Sun

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm

The sunlight poured in even through the curtains, casting a soft glow upon the bed that was inhabited by two bodies. One had dark hair, and the other... Violet eyes opened slowly to stare at the window, feeling the sensation of an arm laying over her waist. Ah... it was nice to wake up in the arms of another, especially one as well-mannered as her customer from last night. She carefully slid from beneath his arm, and rose from the bed, glancing to the sleeping man before she crept over to the bathroom for a shower. About twenty minutes later she emerged with just her underwear on, tying her hair up despite it being still a bit damp. Her kimono would come next, perhaps she should have worn something less traditional? First the inner layer, then the second with its pattern of autumn leaves upon the hem, quite fitting for the season that they found themselves in. As she began to tie the knot for her obi, she felt a pair of hands slide over her arms, hot breath rolling down her neck as a soft kiss was placed upon the nape of her neck. "Leaving so soon?" His voice still contained the lingering sleepiness that filled him at the moment.

She smiled softly as she took those hands in her own, turning her head slightly to kiss his cheek, sliding easily out of his grasp so she could face him now. "I'm afraid so. I am sorry to cut our time so short." She apologized with an expression to match, only smiling softly as he kissed her hand and shook his head in response. "No, you have given me quite enough. Is the same time next week free?" He asked her with hope in his eyes, though she could tell he was trying to hide it. She chuckled as a finger slipped up beneath his chin to kiss him softly, quickly tying that last knot as she pulled back, "Yes. I will count the hours." And with that, she picked up her purse and headed towards the door, sliding her shoes on before walking out into the hotel hallway. She was already a tall woman, but the shoes that she had to wear only made her taller, nodding politely to the people that she passed in the hall as the sunlight soon spilled unobstructed onto her.

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a phone and dialed a number, holding up a hand for a taxi as she approached the edge of the sidewalk. It was wonderful that they were never in short supply, or at least were always around whenever she needed one. Sliding in, she closed the door and looked up to the driver through the rear-view mirror. "Ikebukero, Sunshine boulevard please." The man only nodded and took off, weaving through traffic as they moved past all of the tall buildings that surrounded them. The drive took only a little while, her money ready for when they pulled to a stop at her destination. "Keep the change. Thank you, have a good day." She smiled to the man and closed the door again, looking around her with a light sigh. Her phone began to buzz in her purse, drawing her attention as she began to walk down the street, placing it against her ear. So? Whats the verdict? Ah... yes... it was about that time wasn't it? "Oh, Suwa-kun! The sunshine burns brightest no matter the amount of shadows. Isn't that a great line?" Her contact would know what it meant. Good work. *Click* "Thank you! I'll call you back later~" She spoke with a sort of brightness to her, but like so much of her life, it was only an act.

Her stomach grumbled as she sighed again, slowing to a stop beside the row of shops that stretched in front of her. Now... what in the world should she do now? She hadn't heard tale of anymore contracts by her department, and she hadn't gotten any calls (yet) regarding another customer. Well then, did that mean she had the day to herself then? "What to do..." She mused aloud with a slight smirk, pulling the pipe from the folds of her kimono. She filled it quickly and lit it, taking a deep breath in of that delicious smoke. Mmm.... yes... excellent. She may as well browse for now, so she began to meander down the street, casting her gaze casually over the various wares behind their walls of glass.

Back to top Go down

Under the Sun Empty Re: Under the Sun

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 pm

The sun was out. It was bright, which hurt his eyes some. Stepping out of the alley, he raised his forearm to block the glare of the sun, squinting. Today's objective was to scout out for a particular woman that would be working for him today, but all he had was a name and a picture. Taking the picture out of his pocket, he looked at it. She was beautiful and sexy to say the least, but Shinku didn't really do well when emotions mixed with work. He reached into his pocket as his fingers scrambled for a bit."Motherfucker!" He had forgotten cigarettes today. How was he supposed to fucking kill time like this?!

He had been trailing this woman for a bit, but had lost sight of her earlier. At least he knew she was in the area. The hunt and the wait didn't please him much, but it was part of work. He figured he could hit up a corner store and buy a pack. After all, the day was young and there was much to be done.

As he strolled out, he saw a ragged old man in an olive coat by the door of the store. IT was a regular acquaintance of his by the name of Mizuki. It appeared he was down on his luck again."HEY! If it isn't shinku! How are you, bud? Shinku reached into his pocket and slipped the man a hundred dollar bill."Just doing work Mizuki. Don't go fucking wasting this cash on booze again alright?"The man thanked him as he strolled off to do what he did during the day. AS he opened the door he glanced down the street only to stop and gaze.

There was a woman who, for some reason oddly resembled the woman he was looking for. She was even more fine in person. Shinku whistled some to himself as he let go of the door, making his way to the woman. She was dressed awfully nice for a stroll in the town. She appeared to have class, which was also nice. Of course, class didn't make Shinku a better killer, now did it? As he stopped next to the woman, he stared into the glass with her, pretending to peruse the shop window as he looked over to her."See anything you like, miss?" Shinku delivered a warm smile to the woman as he was going to act normal for now. Maybe she knew who he was, maybe she didn't. It would all play out in mystery for now..
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Hmm.... The outfits were nice but almost too... youthful. She touched a finger to her chin thoughtfully, wrapping her lips around her pipe to take a small puff, the smoke drifting up towards the sky lazily. It wasn't like she really needed new clothes anyways, she had plenty at home. Ooo, maybe she should look for something for her little brother. He was still getting on his feet right now, and she was due to send him some more money (whether he wanted to or not). She was worried that he might receive some harassment about his sister's occupation, but then again she wasn't like those call girls that just went to sleep with whatever man had paid for them. She gave much more than just that, and was paid accordingly. After all, she still tied her obi in the back much like a geisha would. If she were a simple prostitute, it would be tied in front for "conveniences" sake. Nonetheless, she was still called a "classy whore" by some, not that she particularly cared. She held a power that no one could ever take away from her.

Footsteps. Someone was approaching. It wasn't just some person wandering down the street, plenty of people did that. No, these were footsteps with a purpose. And they had just stopped beside her. "See anything you like, miss?" It was only then that she turned those violet eyes towards the man who had approached her, raising an eyebrow just before a return smile spread across those delicate lips of hers. A foreigner, like her. "Oh just looking." She answered him, her whole body moving to face him now. He certainly held a distinctive appearance and would stick out amidst a crowd of Aerugese people, so what did he want with her? A date? No, her gut told her it was something more than simple flirting. She only appeared friendly as she puffed on her pipe before speaking again, "It's a little too fresh for my tastes. I prefer something a bit more classical. What of yourself? You clearly have your own distinctive style. I like it." Her smile tilted a bit to become more of a smirk, folding one arm beneath the elbow of the other as her pipe hung out there inbetween her finger tips. She shifted her weight onto one foot which made her hip pop out to one side, giving her a very relaxed pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 pm

She was kind. Was it a facade to hide the annoyance of being bothered by a supposed stranger? He didn't really know. It was nice to see a foreigner like himself, despite the fact he lived here most of his life. She was very attractive, so that was a score. It was a shame he was on duty. The fact that his objective now was to find this woman was pretty ironic, as any other cop or official would be fired doing this. Her kimono really accented her looks, too.

"It's a little too fresh for my tastes. I prefer something a bit more classical. What of yourself? You clearly have your own distinctive style. I like it." Well that was a first. Shinku's more western style put a bad taste in most of the local's mouths. He wasn't very well received in town, and it bothered him, but at the same time those fuckers could die for all he cared."Why thanks. Western attire has always been more of my appeal. I couldn't really get far dressed up in Aerugo clothes anyway." He gave a small smile as he faced her. " The name's Kamogaya Shinku, but you can just call me Shinku. Formalities don't really mix with me. I have a special something for you, by the way" Shinku reached into his overcoat's pocket as he drew a plastic key card with the woman's name on it. He looked at the card as he shook his head some." Miss Feona Bielski. Welcome to my department. It is a shame I'm on duty. By now I would have taken you out for lunch." Extending the gift to her, he would let it sit there for her taking.

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness. RL issues at the moment)
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:30 pm

She couldn't be absolutely sure, but she thought that she could see the outline of weaponry beneath his Western styled clothes. So a well-armed man who was apparently a foreigner by appearance had approached her with more of a purpose than simple small talk. While she was intrigued, she couldn't help but hold the slightest bit of worry in the very back of her mind. Perhaps someone had caught onto her hidden job? The... "silver lining" as it were. "Why thanks. Western attire has always been more of my appeal. I couldn't really get far dressed up in Aerugo clothes anyway." His Aerugese was flawless, that was for sure. She chuckled a little as she couldn't help but imagine him in garb similar to her own. Oh she wasn't sure, that seemed rather attractive to her. With maybe a dark blue, some accenting with white cranes or something... Yes, that may suit him just fine. " The name's Kamogaya Shinku, but you can just call me Shinku. Formalities don't really mix with me. I have a special something for you, by the way" Now that was a name she did know.

Ahhhh it all made sense now as her smile widened a little bit, straightening with another puff on her pipe. What an auspicious day this was indeed! " Miss Feona Bielski. Welcome to my department. It is a shame I'm on duty. By now I would have taken you out for lunch." She took the card that he held out to her and couldn't help but gain an almost mischievous crook in her charming smile. "Thank you Shinku." Oh he shouldn't have said anything, she was so very tempted to be a bit naughty and..... temptations were one of lifes joys. "Well, I haven't eaten yet and I just completed a job so perhaps I'm also technically.. 'on duty' as well?" She tilted her head in the slightest as the card vanished into her purse as she extended her free hand to him, one more puff leading to a trail of smoke swirling above her head towards the sky. "As you know, Feona Bielski or Sonohara Mika. Feona or Mika is fine, I am also one to not really stand on formalities either unless I must." She wouldn't be a very good courtesan if she didn't show the proper respect to her customers, now would she? "But, as I was saying before, I don't think a little lunch break could hurt hm?"

{{ OOC: Totally fine. I hope everything works out with whatever it is! I don't want to pry >.> }}

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down