Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yoshida, Izaya  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yoshida, Izaya

3 posters

Go down

Yoshida, Izaya  Empty Yoshida, Izaya

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:42 am

CASE FILE: Aerugese Rebel/Alkehestrist (Unknowing RIOTE pawn?)
Yoshida, Izaya  145fkxYoshida, Izaya  2dv1ky9Yoshida, Izaya  V8j14x
Fragments of my past, I would like to burn it all away
Throw away my shame, and let it decay.
I want to forget, the person that I used to be

My old portraits were burned; I abandoned my past self
I want to forget that face that everyone laughed at and ridiculed

FULL NAME:
→ Izaya Yoshida

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Osaka, Aerugo

RACE:
→ Aerugese

DEPARTMENT:
→ Daimyo(Warlord)
DATE OF BIRTH:
→ November, 13, 1980

HEIGHT:
→ 6'2''

WEIGHT:
→ 180 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Is it odd that I the eldest of three siblings yet you would not know it from looking at me. I am physically smaller, and some would say weaker then my younger brother and they would be right. I am not a swordsman, i am not a warrior as he is. I am a scholar, a teacher, a spiritual leader and im a god just as every man and woman could rightfully be. I am divine because i know my self to be, and that more then anything radiates from me in an aura that some have said feels of hedonism.

But what does that mean? Does my violet gaze turn others into sex crazed monsters? Do orgies spring up in the wake of my wake as i walk about the land? Are my clothes, rich and varied as they are made of substances both hallucinogenic and frightening? I think not. Then why do people so odd, so full of vitality when they are around me? Maybe its the scent of almonds that seems to hang about me, or it could be the soft sensual timber of my voice. I don't know, and i don't think i ever will, but is this such a bad thing? To much insight into ones self can be a bad thing so i think i will keep this secret and dig no deeper.

PERSONALITY:

Opening chapter of Shattered Glass

In the past i was shackled, in the now i am set free

Peace is a lie, there is only passion:

My father claimed that peace, true peace was something to be sought after, embraced, and treasured. This is a lie. Peace of mind and soul causes one to stagnate, to loose drive and in the end...Die. To seek peace is to forget passion and passion is the driving force that keeps us alive. So embrace your passions, seek out new and untold experiences, but most of all EVOLVE! Change, become wholly and utterly unique. An individual must enforce their own meaning on life and rise above the perceived conformity of the masses.

Through passion, I gain Insight:

From passion we derive insight, insight into our own human condition. It is here that we see our weaknesses, our flaws, and most importantly our strengths. Its from here that we can see our sins and measure our selves for what we truly are. But with insight comes responsibility for ones actions and deeds, it is through this that one gains true power of ones self, and its through this that we gain mastery of that power. So go out and fuck, drink, dance, play, and do all those things you have always wished you could do!! Live your life and gain insight and knowledge of your self!

Through insight, I gain power:

Power is such a fickle, random thing. Why do some have it and others don't? Is it a mistake of birth? Are some destined for it? The answer is no. True power, the power to change to world only comes from with in and nothing can truly change that. No amount of money can but this, no amount of privilege will make your path easier and for some it is all but impossible, but once this power, this spark is found we will know for the first time in our lives, true and untainted gratification.

Through power, I gain salvation in my self:

We are god. Everyone of us have that divine spark that can change the world, but for most its hidden behind a dream, a pan of glass that clouds our reality. But from the power found in our selves we can shatter this glass and free our selves from this collective dream and then we will find true salvation in our selves.

From Salvation, The mirror is shattered:

Life as most know it is but a dream, a self perpetuating lie. We are told that things are forbidden to us, that things are taboo, but what makes that the truth? We do. We the people of this planet place constraints on our own actions, we limit our true potential, we step out side of nature and seek stagnation instead of evolution. Humanity as a whole lives in a dream world, in a reflection of the real world that seeks to imprison the human soul. But once this is shattered we know that nothing limits us, nothing can imprison us and only those of true power can rule us, deserve to rule us. With our salvation these chains on us are broken and we know that everything is permitted.

Now say it with me.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain Insight
Through insight, I gain power
Through power, I gain salvation in my self
From Salvation, The mirror is shattered

LOVE:
→ Pain, Love, women, men, dancing, flowers, music, Go, Singing, history, books, His sister Izanami, sex, drinking, most things considered hedonistic, "Virtue", the scent of almonds, Cherry Blossoms, Tea, lemons, dogs, cats, the circus, pleasurable things, painful things, growing, learning, food, people, bored games, hair styling, juggling, epics, the color green, the color purple, the shamisen, Tatyana,

HATE:
→His father, his mother, his brother, sickness, "Sinning", most coffees, Cretan Tea, Stupidity, self deception, the taste of almonds, fighting, clowns, glasses, poorly maid furniture.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That he still cares for his brother. He commits the sin of self-Deceit on a daily basis and refuses to address it.

HISTORY:
→ Since i was a child i knew my father hated me. Despised me. How could he not? I was a sickly thing unable to hold a sword, he looked upon me and saw a failure more personal then any he had suffered before. How could he, a great and powerful man spawn such a worthless runt? What sin had he committed to be cursed with such a worthless successor? I remember even now the disgust on his face, how he refused to hold me, to treat me as his child. I wonder why im cursed with these memories, i was but a babe when this happened, yet i can see it as if it had happened yesterday. No child should have to endure the spite and anger of a parent let alone an infant, yet i was subjected to it... And to this day it effects me.

But like im prone to do i get a head of my self. Let me start at the beginning. or as close as i can manage.

Life in my home was hellish for those first two years i was alive. I don't personally remember this, but I was told by various family friends and long time servants that my father was on a war path for that time. Why you might ask? Why would my birth herald such a period of unrest in my household. It was simple, I was born a cripple. A cripple in a house of supposedly noble warrior. I was a stain on his unblemished reputation, on his families honor. But luckily for me he was unable to bring him self to erase that stain.

Luckily two years after i was born something happened that would make my coming years more enjoyable, and that event was the birth of my younger brother Izanagi. With his birth my father could look passed his supposed shame and focus on the bright new future that was his second son. AS for me? Well i was left in the care of my mother and my nanny and left to my own devices as much as any toddler can be. In those early years, after his father ceased to see him, I Izaya Yoshida actually knew what it was like to be loved.

In the next four years all was well in the house hold, I grew up with my younger brother playing, rough housing the best he could and generally doing what all children did at that age, trying to have fun. But all to soon that was cut short as my father had plans for his younger son and took him away to train. So with my only friend gone, and with a general distaste for other children i turned inward, seeking solace in the books i had already begun to read. They became my friends, my playmates and most of all my teachers, i learned as ive never learned before and i got lost in worlds of epic adventures where good fought evil, dragons roamed the land, and the hero won the girls heart. It was all so simple these adventures, all so black and white... How i wish i had never fallen for those lies...

Soon enough my life grew a little less lonely and a sister was born to the family, a sister i would grow to love more then most anything. Around the time of her birth, Izanagi, my brother came back into my life... Which was a happy time, and was the only thing that distracted me from my need for knowledge. The night he came home we talked... We talked for the first time in years and it was as if we had never been apart. To look back on it brings a smile to my face even now and it fills me with a rage knowing what was to come in only a few short years.

After that night he left again, but he was allowed to visit more and more often as our sister grew up allowing us all to form those close bounds of family that the characters in my books had. Yet... There was always something off. For one, our father never once spoke to me while he was home, never once gave me a nod of approval, never once praised my for my scholastic accomplishments. Oddly this did not bother me, because i had never viewed the man that sired me as a father in any way but the genetic. It was enough to know that my mother, brother and sister cared for me.

Though if i would have paid greater attention to my surroundings i might have noticed the coming of a storm. But i didn't and soon i found my self in a situation where i knew i had to leave home or die at the hands of my father. You can imagine my surprise when i was asked to go to my fathers study, never before that night had he called on me... What could he want? What could he need? He had spent the better part of two decades ignoring me, so why now did he decide to talk? I will not go into details as to what was said, but i will tell you that i was told in no uncertain words that my time in his house hold was drawing to a close, and that i must part ways with this family on pain of nothing short of death.

So with this in mind, i spoke to my brother and pleaded for my sister, i cut ties with my mother...and left, looking back only once as i boarded a plane destined for Creta, and a new life. A life i could live in what ever way i chose... In an odd way i was almost thankful for my fathers threat.

And so just like that i found my self thousands of miles from my home in a culture and city i could hardly understand, all i had was my learning, scholarships to a university of my choosing and a dream of bettering my self so that i could return home with pride. So i continued my schooling in a nation renowned for its university's and after four years of hard work i graduated with honors.

It was during this time that i was introduced to certain ideals and ways of thinking that had previously been beyond me and my stuffy, uptight upbringing. I learned that there was more to living then obeying ones parents, more to being human then obeying laws and regulations. In fact i came to understand that what most of society deemed a sin was in fact a virtue of the highest order. What was it that caused society in so many nations to think these things? What was the defining flaw? I had to know, and to that end he began to study humanity as a whole and the youth of a nation in particular.

To that end I took teach positions in various collages, and not only did i teach them the secrets of the human mind, I helped them expand theirs and in a way i guess i formed what could be considered a cult of personality, but it was built to glorify each and every person i met and their own uniqueness. In that way i touched and improved so many lives as i spread my word, my gospel, my truth that became the truth of so many others.

So it went on for more then a few years, my love and hates growing larger each day, my need to see home, my hate and disdain for those who had once called me family... Everything grew, and that is when my life changed, eight years after i left home i finally found a reason to return and her name was Tatyana. At fist she was just another student, but slowly as i brought her into the fold she let slip secrets i had kept hidden from my self, and i learned that my up start coward of a brother had taken control of the nation i had once called my own. This more then anything else he could not stand... How could a man who could not stand up to his father ever hope to lead a nation? Simple, he couldn't. He was going home, and with him came something greater then an army, for ideals could never die.

TRIVIA:
→ In his mind, nearly everything is allowed. But there are seven things one should avoid in order to transcend those are the seven sins listed below:

1. Stupidity
  2. Pretentiousness
  3. Solipsism
  4. Self-deceit
  5. Herd Conformity
  6. Lack of Perspective
  7. Counterproductive Pride

→ The birth defect mentioned in his is aniridia. Meaning he was born with out irises. A condition that was later addressed.
→ A man of knowledge, Izaya has taught psychology at various university's and graduated with honors from Stanford.
→ Just because hes a lover and not a fighter does not mean he can take care of him self, in fact hes a pretty decent shot with most common guns.
→ Favorite color is purple
→ Plays the shamisen
→ Practices calligraphy
→ All his residences contain what he jokingly calls a "dungeon" for his various love games.
→ He Loves playing host and entertaining guests
→ Exceedingly high IQ: 198 to be precise
→ Speaks Aerugese, Cretan, and Drachman.

ALIAS:
→ THE GREAT BRONZE DRAGON O_________O

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Kaede,Bronze,Qin,Dimitri,Brendon, Sebastion, Adryion(Currently on hiatus)

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ All blame is to be directed at Val >.>

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Volciloid[/b]/[i]Kamui Gakupo[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Enchanted ((OR something better please <3)) maybe Black Sheep?

CUSTOM TITLE:
→ Incubus

Last edited by Izaya Yoshida on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yoshida, Izaya  Empty Re: Yoshida, Izaya

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

December 12
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Yoshida, Izaya  Empty Re: Yoshida, Izaya