Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Run from the flashing lights  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Run from the flashing lights  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Run from the flashing lights

Go down

Run from the flashing lights  Empty Run from the flashing lights

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Pressing thick frames up his nose he sighed loudly before sucking on the tongue piercings in a bored habit. Interviews were so dull as the same questions always got asked. His birthday, his star sign, who he taught was any good this year, his point of view on politics and of course if he was still single. He ground his teeth slightly before he flash a charming smile to the camera and say something that made housewives aww and teen girls swoon. Same old same old.

The bell to call for coffee break rang out and Dmitri couldn't help but woop in relief. Hoping down from the stupid chair he had been forced to sit in he jogged over to the coffee table. Picking up the plastic cup and sniffing he couldn't help but gag. It smelt putrid. Swearing in his mother tongue he placed the abomination of a caffeinated drink down. Looking round he pulled up his hood hiding the rebellious hairstyle that was a hybrid of mullet and mohawk before slinking out of the nearest fire exit. Thanking what ever gods that the door wasn't alarmed.

Jogging down the street he felt the fresh air hit his face under the hood. Crisp and almost a little frosty. reminded him of home in the spring. The air had a sweet smell to it but as he got further down the street the smell of chain branded coffee assaulted his senses. Sat there in a ray of holy light and choir song sat a starbucks. Grinning he stepped in the store.

Returning out from the store with decent coffee in hand and a gingerbread man half on his mouth as he made a mixture of sucking it and nibbling it letting crumbs fall on his cheeks he plopped down by some guy playing a guitar in the street. Listening intently as the man strummed out a version of Mad world he heard. Tapping his foot in time he watched hood now slipping back making his messy hair messier and the soft nibbles of gingerbread or the sip of coffee he relaxed. No cameras.....for now.

Back to top Go down

Run from the flashing lights  Empty Re: Run from the flashing lights

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Patrolling the streets was a uniform's job. Not always the most entertaining part of an officer's career, but one had to do the dirty work sometimes. Of course, Ryuu didn't have to do that at all, anymore. He'd had the blisters to prove it! Well... not really. He didn't really get any blisters from walking the streets, but that was because he'd already built up tough calluses from his dancing. All the same, he was pleased that he was past those days. Being the boss had its perks. Including no working on the weekends! That meant he could spend the time doing things he loved to do. Which, at this moment, was walking along the street to a theater in downtown Kyoto. A production was being put on of Singin' in the Rain and Ryuu had been called in to help with the choreography. He was walking along, duffel bag slung loosely over one shoulder. He was wearing the usual Ryuu-weekend wear: cackys and a green sweater. A windbreaker was over this, because it was a little bit chilly. As he continued his stroll, the sounds of a guitar reached his ears.

Ryuu had a casual grin on his face as he came up to the guy playing guitar on the steps of the stage entrance of the theater. He wiped the grin off his face for a moment, speaking in a serious tone. “Haru, what did I tell you about playing out here?” The young man looked up, alarmed. Then he realized it was Ryuu and grinned, stopping in his playing and standing up. Ryuu grinned in response. “Come on, practice is starting soon.” He gestured to the door and Haru went inside. Ryuu glanced at the other guy who had been sitting nearby, a little puzzled. “Are you here for the rehearsal too? I don't think I've seen you around here before.
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Haru, what did I tell you about playing out here?” The man playing stopped before looking up at the man that had appeared. They seemed to know each other and there conversation developed as Dmitri watched with bored eyes. He had been enjoying a moment to listen to the other play. Even with clumsy fingers and missing a note here and there it had been decent. “Are you here for the rehearsal too? I don't think I've seen you around here before.” That hurt a little.

He gave a chuckle looking up. Lifting a hand to hold the hood up to hide his iconic mess of a hairstyle while his Aquamarine eyes stared into gold one. The thick rimmed glasses slipping down his nose. "Well I would hope you knew of me." Lips pulled into a playful smile as his tongue flicked out to lick his lower lip. A flash of silver glinting off sunlight. Dropping his hand he leant back on the bench. "No I'm just passing through...avoid a bunch of people after all." He gave a loud laugh his shoulders shaking in mirth letting the hood fall. Dirty blonde locks freed as the mullet half flicker out tickling the skin of his neck. Sipping his drink he raised a finger to push his glasses up his nose. "Working on the weekend should be a sin." He muttered before looking back to the man.

Passer byer stopped and stared. "Is that?" came the first whisper that tickled Dmitri's ears before the hushed squeals and whispers became more louder and numerous. Dance magic Dance blared from his pocket before Dmitri picked up his phone answering it voice nothing but boredom. "Hello....yeah...well...I was at.........this place....but I'm not now...cool bye." With that he hung up before standing abruptly and placing the cup down in the spot he was sat. Taking a step back and holding his fingers up in a square like a director he hummed and arred for a moment before pulling out a spare pair of glasses from his hoodie pocket. Placing them on the cup as if it was wearing them like a person.

Turning sharply grabbing Ryuu's hands in his he grinned Cheshire like leaning close. His eyes large in an almost pleading fashion. "Hey how about you take me into that rehearsal or we run away together now?" He cocked his head slightly to the right looking as adorable as the paparazzi loved making him look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well I would hope you knew of me." Ryuu responded with his left eyebrow rising slightly, as an annoyed look passed over his face. Why should he know this kid, he wondered. "No I'm just passing through...avoid a bunch of people after all. Working on the weekend should be a sin. Ryuu shrugged his shoulders. “To each their own. The middle of the week is often a weekend for others.” Ryuu was beginning to dislike this young man... his mannerisms were carefree and he wasn't exactly... polite. For some reason a clamor was growing and he unfortunately suspected it was about the blonde-haired man on the phone in front of him.

At least... he was on the phone. Quick as a flash, the man was off the phone and putting glasses onto his empty coffee cup. He then had the audacity to grab Ryuu's hand and lean in towards him. "Hey how about you take me into that rehearsal or we run away together now?" Ryuu's eyes sparked annoyance as he roughly removed his hand. A frown was on his face and suddenly the care-free, polite dancer was not there. The police chief was in full control; worse yet, it wasn't the chief. It was Ryuu back from his early days as a beat cop on the streets. “I suggest you curtail your attitude, young man. And unless you wish to be arrested for littering, pick up that damned cup and recycle it.” He crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at the kid, waiting to see if he would add a little respect the next time he spoke. Ryuu wasn't exactly in the mood to arrest anyone, but he did not enjoy being so blatantly hit on by someone half his age.
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

The man clearly was not one for the idea. The man's face turned cold and hard. “[color=purple=I suggest you curtail your attitude, young man. And unless you wish to be arrested for littering, pick up that damned cup and recycle it.[/color]" Dmitri's widened and he shrank in on himself. If he was a dog well his ears would be low and tail would be between his legs. "I...yes sir..." He gently took his hands away from the mans and he gently picked up the cup placing the spare glasses in his pocket and placing the cup in the correct bin.

About to turn back to the man he was about to apologize. normal people didn't mind the way he acted. Then again it wasn't consistent...And he knew he had been sick a while after his pill so he doubted he had had the fall dose. Maybe that was why he was a bit quirky today. Scratching the back of his mohawk he sighed. "Look i'm sorry..little sleep and a sudden shot of caffeine makes me odd. It was just there to annoy my manager no harm done right?" He smiled slightly before twirling a strand of hair. "But I really would like to get out of here before she shows up...could you take me to your rehearsal...I would like to watch for more reasons then just hiding..." Hopefully the man would take pity on him. Though if he didn't know him he wouldn't know his equally famous hard ass manager either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm

The police-attitude had worked very well. The kid immediately look chastened and recycled his cup. He then looked over at Ryuu, apologizing. "Look I'm sorry..little sleep and a sudden shot of caffeine makes me odd. It was just there to annoy my manager no harm done right? But I really would like to get out of here before she shows up...could you take me to your rehearsal...I would like to watch for more reasons then just hiding..." Ryuu frowned for a moment, arms crossed over his chest. He roamed over the face of the blonde-haired kid, trying to discern his intent. He seemed honest enough, although he did have a bit of a naughty streak, in the obvious fact that he was evading his manager. Ryuu shrugged his shoulders after a moment. “Well, I'm not getting yelled at by this manager either. So if you come in, you come of your own accord. See what I mean?” He chuckled and went in the stage door, leaving it open for a moment so Dmitri could follow.

Ryuu went through the long hallway, and gestured to a door. “That will take you out to the theater, when you can take a seat and watch the rehearsal.” He stopped for a moment and turned. “Who are you, anyway? I noticed a stir coming out, and a kid having a manager usually implies something.
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Dmitri watched as hiss words sank in. The dashing man let his eyes roam over the other as if trying to see if he was truthful. He sucked on the stud in his tongue while he waited. “Well, I'm not getting yelled at by this manager either. So if you come in, you come of your own accord. See what I mean?” Dmitri smiled and followed the other into the building. His fingers twitched as he looked around, the soft tune of instruments being tuned glided into his ears. He couldn't help but close his eyes and bask in it's beauty. The memories of an eleven year old standing alone on a stage in front of a crowd of thousands playing ave maria briskly ran through his mind.

The man pointed the way to the seats. “That will take you out to the theater, when you can take a seat and watch the rehearsal.” He nodded turning to the door letting his hand rest on the door frame. Letting the building the building whisper to him. Telling him of the many performances that happened here. “Who are you, anyway? I noticed a stir coming out, and a kid having a manager usually implies something.” It stung slightly that this man didn't know him. Clearly he was someone who he could talk about music too for hours on end. But at the same time it was nice...a fresh greeting. Not someone who idolized him and only knew the stuff that was edited by his manager. A mischievous look flashed through aquamarine eyes as he turned back leaning against the frame. Lowering the thick frames glasses down his nose to glance over them. "Kovlun...Dmitri Kovlun...better memorize it handsome you might be screaming it later." His voice was sultry and flirtatious. But the playful wink that followed and the poking out of his tongue that flashed not only the stud that pierced the muscle but the two side piercings that glinted in the dim lights should convince the man he was only teasing. Turning and climbing the steps two at a time he found a front row seat to claim as his own.Leaning on the rail he waited. Quickly pulling up his hood to hide his signature Mohawk mullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

"Kovlun...Dmitri Kovlun...better memorize it handsome, you might be screaming it later." Ryuu gave a frustrated, little sigh and waved off the upstart to the theater. A serious brat, that one. But at least he was down in the theater now. Ryuu had other things to concern himself about. He walked out onto the stage where the majority of the cast and crew were milling about. The stage was set today like a small office, with curtained windows, a desk and several chairs. Large signs of lips and vowels dotted the walls. Today's rehearsal was focused solely on practicing the dance for the “Moses Supposes” scene. Ryuu waved at the group and greeted various people as he made his way to one of the chairs on the set. He sat down and zipped open his bag. He carefully removed his shoes and replaced them with a pair of very well-kept dance shoes. He then stood and peeled off his sweater and windbreaker, revealing a dark gray t-shirt. He handed off his bag to one of the crew and began to stretch out as the director came over.

Ryuu, glad to see you. Now, we were thinking you'd run through both. Once for Cosmo and once for Don. Then the guys can go together after you.” Ryuu nodded his head, doing several long lunges. “I'll need someone to keep in line for the other place, for blocking purposes. Unless the guys want to try with me and then together. Plus we'll need Korou to be our faithful voice coach.” The director nodded and waved over the two young men who had the honor of being the lead roles in the musical. “Who wants to go first?” “Don” raised his hand first, “I've got lines first, so I'll dance first.” Ryuu nodded his head. “Then I shall be your Cosmo.” He gave them all a sweeping bow and they laughed. The set was quickly cleared and Ryuu stepped off set. He watched the two actors go through the beginning lines and at his cute, he wandered onto stage. He joking mimicked Cosmo's lines and as the music started, his feet started tapping. The dance had been somewhat toned down for the two actors who didn't quite have the moves Ryuu did, but for the sake of showing off, Ryuu performed the dance exactly as the movie had original portrayed it. With style!
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Dmitri watched as men either went over lines or looked for help on dance moves. He place his chin on open palms as his glasses slipped down his nose eyes large and glittering. He took in the men organizing themselves and running basic lines before they started the dance to the music.

The tapping of rymthermic dance steps had his ears twitching as he lent forward in his seat. Watching Ryuu and his partner so in sync as they almost seemed to have a unwordly connection of communication. His brows went up as his mouth opening in awe taking in each movement. It was amazing watching the older man dance. A spur of jealousy hit him. For all his talent he was rather clumsy when it came to dancing....he knew the video of him skipping backwards off stage and breaking his violin was a huge hit on youtube. Luckily people found it rather adorable as he nursed his sprained ankle and fractured pride for a couple of weeks.

When the dance stopped he couldn't help but vault down and head closer to the stage. Leaning on the stage looking up at Ryuu. "Wow... That was pretty amazing...Why arn't you in showbiz big leages?" He asked cocking his head blinking cutely. He licked his lower lip giving as flash of silver before climbing onto the stage. "I know this musical vaguely...watched it once..." He walked up to Ryuu and smiled. "How about...I test your knowledge on it...." He grinned cheekily walking round the stage like he owned it. A bad habit was for him to just do what he wanted. Walking up to a musician who was reading her music score with her violin in hand he removed the glasses and placed them in her hand plucking the instrument from her. "Sorry...trading for a bit."

Turning back to Ryuu he smiled brightly. "Dance with me sir please?" He asked before raising the instrument to his chin. Closing his eyes he remembered the song he heard only once before. With an exhaled breath he raised the bow and lost himself to the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqU0sQ164yU

As he played there were soft whispers. "Is that.... Dmitri Kovlun??" And other things along those lines before the band joined in. Not wanting to miss out on a life time oppotunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Ryuu grinned, returning the large letter “A” poster to one of the stage hands. “That was great! Are we ready to flip?” The director opened to mouth to say “yes” when Dmitri clambered up onto stage. Ryuu rolled his eyes. That kid! He just couldn't listen, could he? Hurried murmurs grew around cast and crew as the blonde-haired man propositioned Ryuu to dance. Ryuu was ready to give the young man a severe tongue lashing when “Don” and “Cosmo” ran up to him. “That's Dmitri Kovlun!” Ryuu blinked a couple times. “Yeah, I know his name. So?” They gave frustrated groans. “He's a HUGE music star! What's he doing here?” “I have no idea. He asked to come in, so I thought I'd take pity on the poor kid. Guess he's not all that poor.” He thought back to Dmitri mentioning hiding from a manager. Great, celebrity brat on the run. “You have to dance with him, please!” Ryuu frowned as Dmitri went and took a violin from a very shell-shocked young woman. Excited whispers ran through the crowed as the instrument was tuned up and even the orchestra got ready to join in. Ryuu growled, “Fine. If only to humor you lot. Get me the lamp post.”

The lamppost was hastily brought out on stage as Dmitri started playing the beautiful notes. Ryuu could admit the kid played well, even as the orchestra joined him to give him his beat. He began to quiet sing the words along so he could keep in time. Feet hit floor as the steps came naturally. Every step was accentuated and Ryuu performed as if he was born to play the role. Many phones caught the small performance of world-renowned star and humble dancer on video. When it had finished, Ryuu made a flamboyant, gesturing bow to the cast and crew, which only made the cheer louder. They knew he was just showing off for them. He wiped the small sheen of sweat off his brow and frowned over at Dmitri. “You don't follow orders well, do you?
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:38 pm

He watched through mostly closed eyes as Ryuu danced and he played. Admiring the other at a closer angle was defiantly worth getting yelled at. As the other followed the dance routine as if he was born in dance shoes. Maybe he was...many said Dmitri was born with a violin in his hand but that was absolute bull shit....Dmitri was born silent. Not a single cry or scream with a mind slowly decaying on the inside.

Aqua marine eyes met golden as he traded back the violin for his glasses putting them back on as the man wiped away the slight sweat. “You don't follow orders well, do you?” He threw his arms around the other man's neck in a friendly hug. "That was amazing!!!" He cheered rubbing his cheek cat like against the man's. It took him a moment that he was acting strange again before he pushed the other away with a laugh. "Your really good!!!" He ruffed a hand through his odd hair pushing the glasses up his nose. "You put me and my back up dancers to shame....though i'm bad at dancing so it's not hard....you should teach me!" He went on muttering to himself. "After all stand and playing on stage for hours get's boring....but last time i tried to do something I nearly broke my leg.." He carried on yammering on until the door slammed open with a cold chill going down his spine.

"Dmitri Kolvun...." Came a dark female voice. A slow turn with a nervous grin had him giving the entering blonde woman with short pinned back hair a nervous wave. "Alina...hi..." He gave a nervous laugh before turning to Ryuu mouthing 'Save me'. The woman marched over her blue eyes aflame with fire. "How dare you run off and make us look stupid on national television..... Were releasing your new album next week and with you wanting to donate 80% of the takings to saving the bloody wales or rain forest you want to sell as many copies as possible so your horrendous spending habits get covered!" She hissed at him not caring everyone was watching.

Dmitri trembled before jumping behind Ryuu. Clamping his hands on the mans hips and cowering behind him like a human shield. "Um he kidnapped me!" The messy blonde laughed nervously. "And that lady was boring.... I had fun here...This man is an amazing dancer!!! He said he would teach me to dance!!" He lied knowing the other hadn't agreed or anything. Looking up at the other his eyes large behind the thick frames. Pleading the other to help him. He had wanted one day of freedom from scheduled, forced diets and next to no sleep. Who ever taught stars lived a life of luxury were sadly mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

This kid not only did not follow orders, he really failed at honoring personal space. First a hug and then... was he RUBBING HIS FACE? Ryuu was pleased as punch when the kid moved away, rambling on about backup dancers and broken legs. Ryuu had half a mind to remind the kid he was interrupting a rehearsal, when a door at the back of the house slammed open. Feet pounded down the aisles at a fast pace and went up to the stage steps. The boy paled visibly as the woman turned her viciousness on him. Ah, the mysterious manager had found her lost charge. As if this rehearsal couldn't get anymore behind.

As the woman verbally berated Dmitri before the entire cast and crew, Ryuu couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. He was just some lanky teenager turned world star. Clearly this lady didn't know how to handle teens. Ryuu casually gestured behind his back, and listened to the quiet footsteps as the cast and crew disappeared into the wings. Not a moment too soon, as Ryuu found himself becoming a living shield. He sputtered in indignation to the accusations that he had kidnapped Dmitri, as well as the assumption that he was teaching the impulsive youth to dance. The manager Alina must have sensed the lies because she opened her mouth to berate Dmitri further. Ryuu gestured to her, indicating he could handle it. She huffed, but she kept her mouth shut.

He removed Dmitri from behind him, turning to face him. “First things first. Lying gets you nowhere. Only in more trouble. So you need to apologize to me and to her, for running away and saying I kidnapped you.” He sighed a little. “Nor did I ever say I would teach you.” He rolled his shoulders and heaved a bigger sigh. “Things can't always be done just because you want them that way. You need to appreciate other people a little too. Alina has a job to do and you're making it harder for her by running off. If you want the time to do fun things, say so and make it happen. But not at the expense of other things.” He gave Dmitri a small smile. “You start acting right and balancing work and play, and I'll reconsider teaching you to dance. Now you have to get going. These people have a rehearsal they have to do.” He gave a meaningful glance to Alina as he turned back around. He knew that she wasn't entirely guilt-free in this situation either, but he wouldn't lecture a grown woman.
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 am

As Ryuu turned on him the kicked puppy look returned. He didn't mean to upset his new friend...well he hoped Ryuu was his friend now...he really admired the man. “First things first. Lying gets you nowhere. Only in more trouble. So you need to apologize to me and to her, for running away and saying I kidnapped you.Nor did I ever say I would teach you". Ah...he had only joked about that really but he nodded looking down. "I'm sorry....." He looked to Alina and murmured softly in his natural tongue somehow making the rough language sound more smooth.

Things can't always be done just because you want them that way. You need to appreciate other people a little too. Alina has a job to do and you're making it harder for her by running off. If you want the time to do fun things, say so and make it happen. But not at the expense of other things.” He wanted to object but then Ryuu had a point...though he may not of knew the inside and out of his lifestyle he did have a tiny...tiny point. “You start acting right and balancing work and play, and I'll reconsider teaching you to dance. Now you have to get going. These people have a rehearsal they have to do.” He grinned and once again threw his arms round the man's neck in an Energetic hug. "Thank you!! Thank you!! thank you!!!!" He cheered before releasing the other. "We should hang out together more while I'm here Ryuu!" He beamed so brightly you would of taught the other had won the lottery or something. Turning to Alina he asked her for some things in drachma before the woman handed him a book, a scrap of paper and a pen. On the paper he scribbled his personal number and email for Ryuu. "Here." He handed it a little nervously to him. "Just...If you don't want it...Please burn it or shred it...." Alina gave an approving nod behind him before he opened a book and scribbled down on it before ripping out the check. "And... the theater and show." Folding it to show the blank side he gave the paper a kiss before handing it over. "I saw the theater needed a little tlc and then your group can preform more shows. Thank you for letting me be a part of today's rehearsal." With that he bowed much like the countries traditions and turned to follow the woman pulling his hood up before vanishing into the streets.

As he walked with Alina towards the limo he winced as his head suddenly pounded. This was not good.....in result the performance he was meant to do live on tv was cancelled due to sudden illness. Instead a video was played from a demo in creta. The show host noted that this was becoming a recent chain of illness's with the star. Fueling rumors of medical worries for him.

[Exit thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah, this Dmitri kid managed to wear a variety of emotions right on his sleeve. Guilt turned quickly into joy. Ryuu gave Dmitri an awkward pat on the back with one hand as Dmitri once again violated his personal space. He didn't exactly agree to “hanging out” with Dmitri... that was too complicated a thought at the moment. But he did take the slip of paper and stick it in his pocket. Luckily the majority of the cast and crew were in the wings. Yet he nodded thoughtfully, agreeing that he wouldn't let it out of his sight. Poor kid didn't really need any more trouble.

Ryuu was pleasantly surprised when Dmitri also handed over a check, indicating that it was for the theater. He bowed thankfully in response to Dmitri's gesture and turned his body slightly to also bow at Alina. He watched the two leave from the front of the theater and after they had disappeared from site, he peeked at the check. Ryuu gave a low whistle as his eyes widened a little. Well. This was going to give the theater quite a boost and ensure it continued with plays and musicals for quite some time. As soon as Dmitri had left, the cast and crew seemed to surge back onto the stage. Ryuu shushed the ridiculous questions and went to the director. “Let's get back to rehearsal, guys! Come on.” As the cast grumbled and go back into their order, he looked at the director and whispered. “After the rehearsal, we've got to visit the owner of the theater. I've got a big surprise for him.

[END THREAD]
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down