Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly

2 posters

Go down

Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly Empty Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly

Post by Ayaka Nanakorobi Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 am

The kickstand went down with a klack as the dull rumble of the motorbike's engine puttered to a stop. The chilly air was refreshing against Ayaka's cheeks as she pulled off her helmet, face warm and almost sticky from the thick black padding inside. It was a nice day for a ride, the air smelling like winter; it was cleansing. It had been a long week that had left many knots in Ayaka's belly, clouds looming overhead at her grandfather's home. Hints of a lacy pink scarf peeked out from the collar of her jacket that laced up the back. It had taken some effort to find a jacket that was appropriate for riding that still looked the way she liked, and even though today Ayaka wasn't dressed from head to toe in ruffles and ribbons, the look had become a sort of comfort zone for the girl.

Shining gem green tinted her dark eyes as Ayaka's natural fringe hung down and framed her face, the high ponytail messy from the helmet. As much as she loved her motorbike and her independence, she hated that she couldn't wear her wigs with her helmet and that the helmet almost always ruined her hair. On the bright side, today was errand day. Ayaka was off work, off from classes today, and mercifully caught up on her never-ending homework. But the feelings that loomed meant she really didn't feel up for the company of her friends, or even her new boyfriend. Takeshi was sweet-enough, she figured, and he hadn't been scared off by Ayaka's track record for not having a boyfriend last more than three months. As Ayaka opened the garden nursery's gate, she could only wonder just how long he'd last.

I don't do it on purpose, she told herself, tinted eyes hazily scanning the blooming primroses. Hell, most of her boyfriends were actually pretty decent guys, and only a few had really tried to test their boundaries. Takeshi promised he'd go at her pace, though, and sworn up and down that even if it didn't work out he'd be sadder to lose her as a friend, and that... was reassuring. She was lost somewhere out in space on Planet Ayaka, not even really looking at the flowers she was surrounded by, even though their presence was already beginning to soak her with comfort. This nursery was one of Ayaka's favourite places to go alone when she wasn't at the temple; this was where she was often buying new seeds and plant food to help care for the temple's beautiful surroundings. Her secret love took so much dedication, but it just never felt like something she could really share with her friends. They wouldn't really care, would they? And Takeshi knew she had a job, but she wouldn't say where it was. Just if she was working and pout as she said she couldn't spend the afternoon with him. He might not pick on her for it, but telling him still seemed like such an odd idea. No, no. Too soon to even worry about it.

As Ayaka passed a few thick shrubs, she sighed, reaching into her pocket for her little notepad. The tiny spiral pad really was a life essential, like her phone's memo alarm feature, constantly reminding Ayaka of the little details that passed through the sieve of her brain. She knew she was here at the garden center for two things: new bulbs to plant at the temple to bloom in the spring, and flowers for the table for Yakumo's birthday. The college boy never seemed to care much, but their grandfather wanted flowers for the table since their grandmother always bought flowers on a birthday. There were so many mixed feelings about it, too; Grandfather had talked Yakumo into staying the evening with them to have dinner with his family to celebrate, which had been just fine until their father decided he'd join them. After all, it was a family affair, and the dark tone of his voice had clearly underlined that nobody had better find other plans. Of all the nights she'd actually love to skip dinner with her distant brother and beg her new boyfriend for a date out, tomorrow night was it. She knew better, though. The only bright side was that they'd be at home, and their grandfather would step in before their father went too far, and if he dragged them out in public then Ikuto would be under the spotlight and would be forced to behave.

Flowers for a brother that wouldn't care and probably would avoid her like he had been for months. Dinner with a father that never wanted her to breathe and was annoyed that she'd defiantly come back from the dead. Maybe telling him she had a new boyfriend would help? Or would that just lead into another rage... With the kind of bull that Ikuto was, it was impossible to tell. Ayaka didn't notice that she was just spacing out as she walked, mindlessly going through the rows of shrubs and hanging baskets, browsing and looking at all the flowers thriving against the cold. Flowers all held their own meanings, and as she procrastinated her purchases, Ayaka wondered if she'd ever find a flower to express all she could never say.
Ayaka Nanakorobi
Ayaka Nanakorobi
MEANINGLESS

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Shu

Back to top Go down

Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly Empty Re: Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:47 am

"And that class, is how one can start diagnosing various mental disorders." The professor looked about the lecture room, his dark eyes flitting between the students. Most where markedly... Normal. With similar hair styles, speech patterns, ways of dressing... The collective group think was staggering. But what bothered him more then the lack of physical individuality was the lack of individual thought. Given time of course he could change that, change them in a way that let them actually understand their potential and unlock the gods and goddesses that resided with in. Of course he would have to break them first, then rebuild them in their own image but that of course took more time then he currently had to invest... Still it was an interesting idea. He shook him self as his eyes lingered on one of the gentlemen in front, no. No now was not the time for his games. "As you all know next week will be my last week as your teacher, but i still expect chapter seven to be read by next class. Just because im leaving does not in fact mean you can slack off." With that he ended his lecture and moved from the podium, yet found his eyes drawn to the singular young man still in the front row... No. No he couldn't start at him now, he had an appointment to keep and a young one to meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought by nursery, she was being slightly more literal." Izaya found him self standing out out side a plant nursery, not a people nursery and was for once slightly at a loss as to what to do. Now of course he could pretend to be some sort of gardener, looking to expand his well... Garden. But for what ever reason he felt as if he would get caught out in that lie, if like he was lead to believe, the people who worked here knew half of what they should . So better to take another approach, improvise as it where.

Ge looked down at him self and shook his head, though he was dressed in what he generally considered 'safe' clothing he wondered if there was anyway to look more harmless. He doubted it. Though he shuddered yet again as he looked down at his kaki pants and a sweater any kindly father would wear. He would defiantly need to shower after this little escapade. He just hoped Tatyana never had a reason to seem him dress this... Subdued, she would never let him live it down. Though she was still safely tucked away back in Okinawa. Unless of course she pulled her vanishing trick, and in that case he had no idea where the woman might be.

With another shake he started to move, hoping no one had noticed or cared that he had stood there, still as could be longer then anyone naturally would. He walked inside and glanced around as he started to peruse the tables of flowers and other more exotic plants. But out of the corner of his eye he spotted the girl he had come to see, not for who she was of course, but for who she knew. One could tell a lot about a man by those he chose to employ and spend time with, and Izaya needed to know more about the newest, adopted member of his family. His brothers left hand man. He slowly made his way to her, his face taking on all the trade mark nuances of a man in slight distress. "Miss could you help me a moment? Its my sisters birthday soon and she just loves to garden... The problem is i don't know what will grow at her home in Osaka, could you possibly help me?"

He knew it was something of a weak ploy, but people generally didn't look past the mask everyone put on, and his was that of a distraught man who had forgotten his own sisters birthday. "Im so sorry to impose, I just dont know what to do."

Back to top Go down

Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly Empty Re: Lavender Blue's Mistrust, Dilly Dilly

Post by Ayaka Nanakorobi Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 am

The last butterflies of summer were always such strange creatures and seemed so lost among the dying flowers. They were so delicate, and yet, had their own little world where nothing else mattered. Eat, fly, mate, and die before the first breath of winter set to freeze their hearts. They were unaware of how short their lives were or even how vibrant their own colours were, butterflies were so blissfully unaware and out of place. Her colours were subdued today, natural dark hair in its messy ponytail and a dark jacket covering the upper half of her body while dusky, skinny blue jeans hugged Ayaka's legs. She was a butterfly whose wings had been touched, rendering her unable to fly, lost in her own world where she wasn't aware that she was being watched. Many days she was hyper-aware of it, but her father did little to conceal the fact that he had eyes on her most times. Nankorobi Ikuto had enough money and power to keep his reputation shiny, even when he played dirty out in the open.

She fluttered mindlessly between the rows of shrubs and young trees, the small dragon plants' trunks wrapped in thick layers to offset the chill. The spiny-leaved trees liked the warmer parts of Aerugo better, but as exotic as they looked they just weren't something she wanted to bring to the temple and replant, and certainly not something Yakumo would care for. Maybe... she could just buy her new plants and go back to the temple, instead of going home. Maybe she'd just let herself get so wrapped up in what she was doing that nobody would notice that she'd been there all day and into the night. Maybe it would just get so late that nobody would mind if she stayed instead of going home.... Ayaka sighed. She knew better than to tease herself like that, and she knew she would probably never be allowed to stay there. People did live at that temple, so it wouldn't be polite. But the idea was so enticing... running away and never looking back, like Mom had.

Gloveless fingers casually brushed the leaves of shrubs whose flowers lay dormant, awaiting warmer months. Was she happy? It had been two years, and Ayaka hadn't heard anything from her mother since she left. But even though they never talked about it, the girl still was left wondering where her mother had gone, and if she was happy in her new life. If being free from Ikuto was really as wonderful as Ayaka dreamed it was, and why oh why couldn't she have waited to take her, too? Thoughts drifted in and out of the garden center, and in and out of the current time. She was trapped in a cycle between two times and two worlds; one where Ikuto terrorized her sleep and waking dreams that left her bruised, and one that was safe and hidden at the temple where she'd never seen any of her father's goons spy on her. The two worlds never met and almost didn't have the same girl living in them, and sometimes even she didn't know where the real Ayaka was anymore. At school laughing with the popular girls? At the temple working in the gardens? At her grandfather's house where she was kept safely away and reminded regularly to take her medicine? Or was the real Ayaka still trapped in Edo in her cramped little bedroom, or still laying in a coma in the hospital?

Earth to Ayaka.... Come in Ayaka, do you copy?! kzzcccccht The soft approach of another behind her took Ayaka by slight surprise, the girl almost having to filter through deep watery channels of her mind before it registered that she'd been approached and that someone else was actually meaning to talk to her. Yuki and Kyoko would be laughing by now, teasing that she was Queen Space Cadet. "Miss could you help me a moment?" Ayaka turned around slowly to look at the man who stood behind her, looking confused and rather apologetic. Long hair pulled back, he had a very pleasant face; the sweater over his khaki pants lacked points for fashion, but in an odd way seemed to suit him. Ayaka blinked a moment in her own confusion before her automated responses kicked in, pushing a sweet schoolgirl's smile up to the front as she zeroed in on what he was asking and greeted him with a small, polite bow. "It's my sister's birthday soon and she just loves to garden... The problem is I don't know what will grow at her home in Osaka, could you possibly help me?"

Flowers for his sister in Osaka? Ayaka blinked, thinking hard for a moment as she bit her lower lip lightly in thought. "Um... I don't work here, actually," she replied quietly. Ayaka glanced around the shrubs around them, and then at the greenhouse at the heart of the nursery. But I think I can make a few suggestions. Mm... This lobelia bush has really pretty blue flowers, and it's the sort that does better in the warm weather." A thin hand gestured at the nearby shrub with pert green leaves that awaited spring as she looked back at the greenhouse, and then back to Izaya. "Inside they'll have more warm-climate flowers than out here... I'm not really a gardener, but I work with flowers a lot... So maybe if you tell me about her I could help you find a nice one for her?" It was the most helpful suggestion she could think of, really, but it made sense enough to her. Some people suited some flowers more than others, just like some people suited some pets and animals more than others.

"I'm so sorry to impose, I just don't know what to do."

Ayaka shook her head lightly, giving a small, polite shrug. There was still a polite distance between them, and it was odd he'd ask her help instead of Mr. Fujimoto's since he owned the place, but maybe this man felt asking a girl's opinion to pick flowers for another girl would be better. Seemed reasonable enough. "It's alright. I'm here for birthday flowers myself," Ayaka offered up. "I'm in here all the time for work, though, so I'm pretty sure there will be something your sister would like.. And if nothing else, the owner here is really helpful." Ayaka turned slightly to walk away from Izaya toward the large, warm building. Maybe she wouldn't have to go straight home after all. If she were distracted talking about flowers with a stranger, that couldn't really be helped, now could it?
Ayaka Nanakorobi
Ayaka Nanakorobi
MEANINGLESS

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:56 am

"Um... I don't work here, actually," Ohh dont i know it you stupid, stupid girl. Honestly that wasn't at all fair to her, but he did have some notions as to what she was like, at least on the out side... And it sickened him. Sickened him and intrigued him in such odd was that he had trouble containing a what could only be termed manic glee he suddenly felt rising in him. But I think I can make a few suggestions. Mm... This lobelia bush has really pretty blue flowers, and it's the sort that does better in the warm weather." Yes, yes, yes her knowledge of flowing plants was nice but thats not what he really wanted to know, but it was better to start in a comfort zone and slowly, gradually gain said persons trust. One could not jump right in and expect to learn anything. The process was a long one, but in the end it was well worth the effort. "Inside they'll have more warm-climate flowers than out here... I'm not really a gardener, but I work with flowers a lot... So maybe if you tell me about her I could help you find a nice one for her?"

"It's alright. I'm here for birthday flowers myself," Well now that was a happy coincidence, and one that made his job slightly easier which in his opinion was never a bad thing. "I'm in here all the time for work, though, so I'm pretty sure there will be something your sister would like.. And if nothing else, the owner here is really helpful." Yes, please take the bait, draw out our contact, be the helpful little girl you always wanted to be.... His inner self cackled, and he imagined her lithe flesh under his hands, her nubile mind his to mold... No. It was far to soon for such Deliciously perverted thoughts. Far, far to soon.

He walked after her, his steps trudging along like a man who had spent the entire day working. "My sister... What can i tell you about my sister..." That got him thinking, it had been a long while since he had even thought of this nation let alone that... Person. She was someone who he couldn't stop loving, even if he wished he could. "Well shes a fierce but loving soul... The type of person you want by your side when your in trouble, the type of girl never to back down from a problem." He mused at that, for it was mostly true like all good lies should be. "She enjoys learning new things much like me, and cares for animals."

" Shes also a tad older then you.... University age, but thank the kami that ive never had her in one of my classes... I don't think i could handle that!" He laughs a little then and rubs his eye behind his glasses. "Sorry, i tend to ramble on a bit when im tired or so my students say, anyways did that help at all?" Ramble he did, but only when he could taste something just on the tip of his tongue.... And he liked what he tasted, even if it was sickly sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaka Nanakorobi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am

Sugar water in glass jars that hung from fixed points, decorated with flowers and coloured ribbons. Butterfly feeders were such simple things to make, and the colourful insects thrived on the sugar; when left in places that were calm, they were easy to attract and would come very willingly. As much as children liked to chase them, anyone who really wanted to see them up close knew that it took slow movements and patience to coax the fragile creatures near. Honeyed words and a kind smile were bait enough, telling Ayaka more of a man who'd forgotten his sister's birthday and needed something to impress her.

Ayaka walked between the rows of shrugs slowly, her steps bouncing slightly without rhythm or even meaning to, her waiting for the man to walk up nearer to her in order to keep their voices from being too loud. Not that anyone was really around to care if either shouted across the yard of the nursery for some reason (it'd just be strange), but Ayaka knew she'd mind. Her hands moved to clasp behind her back, thin legs walking in front of the other in steps reminiscent of an acrobat on a balance beam, as though keeping her steps straight that way were a pattern ingrained deeply in. "My sister... What can i tell you about my sister," the man mused. Tinted eyes moved over to watch the man, listening carefully to focus on what he'd say. Flowers were beautiful, but in days gone by each flower had its own special meaning; whole messages could be conveyed through flower arrangements. Ayaka didn't know all of them, and didn't understand enough Cretan to find copies of the books that defined each flower. But the idea was terribly romantic to the schoolgirl, and some part of her wished that just once someone would do that for her.

"Well she's a fierce but loving soul... The type of person you want by your side when you're in trouble, the type of girl never to back down from a problem. She enjoys learning new things much like me, and cares for animals." Ayaka smiled, looking up at the man, and then glanced around again at the plants they passed. Fierce but loving... Maybe snapdragons? She sounded like someone Ayaka would like to know, and in a few ways sounded like Uzuki. Her Uzuki had had some of those qualities that she'd adored; strength and stubbornness mixed with sweetness. Her thoughts snapped back to the moment, Ayaka not wanting to let herself drift out when she was in the middle of a conversation with a stranger who was asking for her help; it'd be beyond rude.

"Your sister sounds very interesting, and she's lucky to have a brother to care about her." The comment was quiet, half to herself. There was no jealousy, but almost the hint of a sigh. She was here buying flowers for her brother on their late grandmother's tradition, but Ayaka missed it. That closeness between she and Yakumo was gone, and nothing she could do seemed to get his attention or interest anymore, even trying to be friends with his friends.

"She's also a tad older then you.... University age, but thank the kami that I've never had her in one of my classes... I don't think I could handle that! Sorry, I tend to ramble on a bit when I'm tired, or so my students say. Anyways did that help at all?" Laughing with the man, Ayaka's laugh was soft and tittering and held an air of privacy, like the trill of a bird in a tree somewhere near enough to hear but out of sight. So his sister was in university, and this man was a university teacher? For a moment, Ayaka's face lit up, bright with curiosity. At first she thought to ask where his sister attended; maybe she was in school with Yakumo! But then Ayaka remembered he'd mentioned Osaka, so that wasn't likely. But maybe he taught around here?

"You're a University teacher?" There was a genuine interest inflected in the girl's voice that she couldn't help. University seemed so far away still, yet it was a goal that was on the horizon. Her steps only paused for a moment before continuing to the greenhouse. "I think the best kind of flowers for your sister will be in here... And, if you don't mind sir, what do you teach? I'm hoping to go to the same university as my brother does." As they approached the large, plastic-lined doors to the greenhouse, Ayaka bounced forward to open it and hold it for the teacher, watching him. Yakumo was already enrolled in university, but sometimes they had clubs that summed up things that would be taught in that class when you became a student. Maybe there would be an opportunity in this meeting to help her get closer to where she once was. Her mind was buzzing, curious about the teacher, when it dawned on her that she was still inadvertently being rude. "By the way, sir. My name's Ayaka. It's nice to meet you." Even if nothing came of it, it still may be a nicer way to spend the afternoon distracting herself from going home.

Ayaka Nanakorobi
Ayaka Nanakorobi
MEANINGLESS

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

"You're a University teacher?" Like a moth to flame. Though to be honest he hadn't intended that to be said flame, what an unintended surprise was never something to sneer at, especially when it had results that where as close to and or better then what one had intended. Though... He had to wonder what her reaction would have been if he had needed to go through with the entirety of his plan, but those where thoughts better left for another day. A day when he knew this girl just a tad better. "I think the best kind of flowers for your sister will be in here... And, if you don't mind sir, what do you teach? I'm hoping to go to the same university as my brother does." Her mode of locomotion made him want to laugh, she was very... Spry. Yes that was most defiantly the word for it. And based on her body type id have to say shes incredibly limber as well... No, he must keep his mind from wondering, even if the thoughts he wished to explore held some fascinating glimpses of pale young flesh. "By the way, sir. My name's Ayaka. It's nice to meet you."

He walked through the door she so politely held for him and offered a tiny bow. "Well its a pleasure to meet you miss Ayaka. My name is Izaya." Of course he had already known her name, but the fact she was opening up if only a little after talking for such a limited time was promising to say the least. "And to answer your question, i teach psychology and various sub-disciplines there of." That of course was no lie, in fact most of what he told her was gods honest truth and that more then anything made him a great lair. The truth was always a handy shield that one could use to deflect even the most intense scrutiny. "Though my main focus is on experimental and biochemical psychology, why do you ask? Are you looking to enroll soon?"

He takes another step deeper into the building glances around the green house, taking in all the varied colors and textures around him. It was almost magical, the scents and calming sounds washed over him. "Now you said something about snapdragons? Just by the name, they sound like something she would like."

((Its short and im sorry v.v))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaka Nanakorobi Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 am

The scent of so many different flowers danced over the smell of moist earth and potting soil, fresh-cut greenery wrapping it all together. This was a paradise that Ayaka never wanted to leave, and would drown in the smell if she could. Perhaps that was why she loved the temple so much; it had a similar scent that just dripped with life, and at the same time, total peace that was detached from life. It existed on its own, with or without the approval or consent of the rest of the world that buzzed by without it. So many afternoons in the last year working there. So many sunny days Ayaka lost herself in the gardens and repetitive chores that nobody really bothered her much about, and so much quiet time near her favourite tree and drinking the scents of its life as she wished, so many times, to just vanish and merge as one with those gardens she loved with all her soul.

This nursery wasn't quite the same, but it was connected to that feeling and those smells. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you miss Ayaka. My name is Izaya.And to answer your question, I teach psychology and various sub-disciplines there of." As the door closed behind them, Ayaka blinked, then smiled as her curiosity only rose. Ayaka did and didn't know much about psychology; she'd met with a few, but more neuro-therapists who know how to try and put her brain function back together whereas the psychologist that had come to talk to her in rehab had been more to find out what was going on in her head while function came back. She knew there was a lot he'd wanted to find out from her, and just as much that she wouldn't tell him as further probing only made the girl withdraw more.

Ayaka never really considered what went was behind the man with the clipboard who jotted notes about her at the hospital. It never seemed appealing, and he seemed as interesting as plain gelatin. But Izaya seemed very interesting and friendly, so maybe they weren't all like that. "Though my main focus is on experimental and biochemical psychology, why do you ask? Are you looking to enroll soon?" Experimental and biochemical? Okay, yeah, no. He was nothing like the one at the hospital. That actually sounded interesting; like a lot of extra homework, but maybe something that the A-list students at university took. It certainly sounded impressive, and maybe something like that would finally get Ayaka some reprieve.

She shook her head softly. "That sounds fascinating, but I can't enroll yet," Ayaka replied. "I still have to take my exams, but it's never too soon to start looking at possibilities." Ayaka smiled brightly and turned her attention to the flowers that filled the rows of tables around them. The future was something she'd never really put much thought into, either; all her life, it had been too bleak, and even after moving into her grandfather's, there still seemed to be little promise. What could she hope for? Go to university, major in something she knew she could pass, and hope to marry someone and try to ignore that she would just be a repeating pattern in the wallpaper of society? But sometimes... there was a tiny tug of optimism. Sometimes there was a thought that maybe, just maybe, the future would be better, and things would be different for Ayaka than they had been for her mother. Maybe she'd find something she was really good at; maybe she'd major in something that she could use at the temple. The temple... She really could live forever there, or at least let herself feel that way. But maybe there was something better for her.

Izaya seemed to turn his attention back to the flowers as well, remembering that he was there on a mission of his own: to find flowers for his sister. It really was sweet that he'd think to bring his sister flowers, nearly-forgotten or not. His sister was lucky. "Now you said something about snapdragons? Just by the name, they sound like something she would like." She looked back over to the teacher, nodding, and them scooting away to the next table over. Tall snapdragons filled the pots and climbed high, thick green stalks boasting thick cones of flowers at the top. Beautiful fiery red and gold on some with deep shades of pink and purple on others. They were gorgeous flowers, truly.

"These are snapdragons. They're for conveying graciousness, and strength; that sounds kind of like your sister from what you said." Ayaka's fingers moved out to gently brush the edges of the petals, loving where the gold became scarlet, like a burst of blood on gold silk. Almost every flower had a meaning, both positive and negative, and one day maybe she'd speak enough Cretan to know the dual meanings for all the flowers this shop and her own gardens. For a moment she was lost within the splashes of vermillion before her thoughts made another short revolution and brought her back to where she was and whom she was talking to. "They like warm weather, and bloom in the spring and summer mostly. So if your sister plants them outside now, the next run of flowers will come up by spring since it's warmer there."
Ayaka Nanakorobi
Ayaka Nanakorobi
MEANINGLESS

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 am

"That sounds fascinating, but I can't enroll yet,I still have to take my exams, but it's never too soon to start looking at possibilities." Well, well, well that was some good news indeed... He could always find a way to 'help' her out... And he did hold special classes some nights for people and students he became interested in... And it was perfectly legitimate on the surface at least. Though it did hide a second purpose... But thinking about that might give him away... Did he want to be given away? Was he already bored of this game? Was she to easy prey? No... No she was what he needed right then, an easy in to the life of his brother, even if it was only by happenstance and association. "These are snapdragons. They're for conveying graciousness, and strength; that sounds kind of like your sister from what you said." He had to smile at that... An honest smile for the first time during this entire exchange. "Oddly enough i think you've hit her on the nose." Pain so much pain... But why? Why was his heart suddenly hurting... Why was there this deep throb in the middle of his being?

He closed his eyes for a second and willed the soon to be over flowing emotions away. He had practiced this, perfected this and in a way he regretted that... Bit those emotions had no place in what he was doing, and so he hid them even from him self. "So i think ill take your suggestion and buy these... But you did mention something about looking at possibilities?" He paused for a moment as if to collect his thoughts before continuing. "Well if your interested, i have some classes that are open to the general public, as well as a club thats always looking for new members and is also open to the furture and maybe future students.... Would you be interested?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down