Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A little too much EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A little too much EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A little too much EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A little too much EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A little too much EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A little too much EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A little too much EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A little too much EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A little too much EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A little too much EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A little too much

2 posters

Go down

A little too much Empty A little too much

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Oh dear, what had happened? Lian felt flooded with emotions and drowsy affection. Her eyes half-closed were pulling her deeply into a sleep-wanted state. However, at the same time, she was giggling and giddy. Oh the emotions that ran deep and flooded her veins excitedly. She couldn't walk a straight line which wasn't odd considering she lacked that sort of tact anyways. Stagger to the left, stagger to the right. Parties were terrible. People spiked the drinks and it left Lian in a rather conflicted daze. She wasn't sure what was up, what was down and how to look at the world in a way that wasn't sideways. She was alone, wandering about in a mess of a mindset that didn't give her good perception or judgment. In fact, she tumbled down a couple of steps and she had actually twisted her ankle, but she couldn't feel it through her buzz. It felt like a pleasant aura rolling in waves from her head to her feet. Her dress was a mess, her shoes were all askew and on wrong and she was then laying on the ground, surrounded by giggles and laughter. Meanwhile, everyone else was speaking from the party, still enjoying themselves and they would for a long time.

(sorry short)

Back to top Go down

A little too much Empty Re: A little too much

Post by Qin Shi Xun Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm

The palace was silent, moon light filled the corridors and the only sound was the soft pitter patter of Qins feet as he made his way from room to room. He enjoyed these midnight strolls, they allowed him to gather his thoughts and ideas and focus them on the days to come. Currently hsi mind was a whirl with what needed to be done, but he couldn't decide if he could allow him self to go through with his plan. But could he refuse if the security of his home was in jeopardy? For the longest time he had thought being an emperor would be easy, that he was mostly a figure head, but as it turned out he could not be farther from the truth. He had to make decisions that impacted the lives of everyone under his rule, and that was a hefty weight for any man to carry. But could he do it? Could he use human lives as currency? Could he force him self to spend it? So many question, and no answers for him. The one man who could have helped was missing, and he was left alone... Always so alone. Maybe that was why he liked the night, it reminded him of his state of being.

A sound startled him from his thoughts and he glanced about, what had that been? He moved closer to the source of the sound, his feet carrying him along at a fast enough pace. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Silence. Then a giggle. Now that was odd. He moved towards the sound of the giggle and gasped as he saw Lian siting on the ground, her legs out from under her. "Are...Are you alright Lian?" Something was off... And he smelled alcohol.
Qin Shi Xun
Qin Shi Xun
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:07 pm

"Are...Are you alright Lian?"

A voice reached her eyes. Sweet and subtle, flowing over her mind. "Hehe~ Yeahhhh I'm fine Mr Emperor Man.. Hahaha The floor is really comfy you know?" She rolled her words, making them slightly collected and pushed together. Naturally, they also made little to now sense as she nuzzled the floor affectionately. "OHWAIT! You're the emperor man! L-Let me bring the floor to you!" The next thing seen would be humiliating for most people, but Lian didn't understand nor comprehended what she was doing. She pushed herself up and looked determined to the floor. Next, she clawed at the floor, desperately, trying to get a grip. "HRRGG!" She groaned audibly, trying to pull the very floor from where it sat ON. THE. GROUND.

After two minutes, she gave up and laid there again. "The floor's too heavy, sir, I'm sorry." She sniffled, and then she rolled over to look up at him. A bright smile played at her lips, making her giggle a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Qin Shi Xun Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Hehe~ Yeahhhh I'm fine Mr Emperor Man.. Hahaha The floor is really comfy you know?" What was going on here? While Lian was normally a bubbly happy, for the most part she made sense when she spoke... But her words right now... And her actions well to say they where jumbled and just a tad off would have been an under statement. "OHWAIT! You're the emperor man! L-Let me bring the floor to you!" While a second before she had been nuzzling and loving on the floor, the woman suddenly went about trying to pull it up to him. Now while that was one of the sweetest things he had ever had someone try to do for him(She was after all trying to move the WORLD for him) it was highly unlikely that she would succeed, and if she did manage it the world would end, and that would be highly unsatisfactory. "Lian, are you sure your all right?" He reached down and felt her forehead for some sign of sickness.... There was none. He sat on the floor next to her then as she struggled against the floor, his hand petting her every now and again, trying to offer what ever support he could as she struggled with the monumental task of moving the world.

What else could he do for her? She was the one who took away his pain, she was the one who could make him smile even while he was in the deepest parts oif the void... So he would wait there next to her tell she was better... But he only wished he knew what was wrong. "The floor's too heavy, sir, I'm sorry." He smiled as she rolled on to her side and he went down to join her. "You didnt fail Lian, see the floors right here next to me and your right, it is rather comfy." He laughed some then, wondering what exactly had gotten into his friend. He was close to her now, and he could smell something off... Was that alcohol on her breath? That could explain a lot! " Lian have you been drinking?!?!" The very thought of it astounded him... What if some one had taken advantage of the poor girl?! IF someone had... Well the punishment would be sever.
Qin Shi Xun
Qin Shi Xun
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 pm

His hand was running lightly over her, in an oddly soothing way. Her eyes closed a moment and she sighed contently. That was a feeling that made her blush, her heart hammer and all in between factors. Then again, that could have just been from the alcohol she didn't know she'd had. It had just been a prank she'd been tricked into. He was smiling, at least. That eased her a little bit. "You didnt fail Lian, see the floors right here next to me and your right, it is rather comfy." She couldn't help but giggle and beam. So-So he was happy, that was great news to her. Her whole body burnt anxiously and excitedly. It felt good to know she wasn't a failure. Her body pushed closer to his, a bit more of instinct than anything else. Again her eyes closed and she was simply just. The moment was one to enjoy.

"Lian have you been drinking?!?!" She giggled a few more times. It was as if her body had stopped listening. "Drinking? Haha of course I've been drinkinnggg.. I had some lovely punch earlier." Well, naturally she was clueless as always. "Though I can't stop giggling since I had it." To her she made perfect sense. To him, she probably had slurs and a slight hesitance between sentences. One experience after another. These sort of things were not of Lian's style. The woman was lost in a sea of pleasant feel, though, so it wasn't so bad. Her hand moved and she gently pat his cheek. She wasn't sure why she had did it, but then again, she wasn't really sure of anything. "It's hot in here, today, don'cha think?" She sat up and pushed off her boot-heels. Not long after, she was flexing the toes on both her feet and smiling like a giddy child at Christmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Qin Shi Xun Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:52 am

"Drinking? Haha of course I've been drinkinnggg.. I had some lovely punch earlier." Punch... Punch at a party... She had gone to the party and drank punch laced with booze. It was the only explanation, and one he didn't want to contemplate, this woman was something pure.. And she had been tricked into doing something she never would have of her own free will. Or would she? Despite how she acted she was after all a fully grown... Woman. Qin looked at her then as that sunk in and saw the subtle curves of her body... No, no he couldn't start to think like that, it was not fair to her and her position... He would not abuse his power. "It's hot in here, today, don'cha think?" She really was adorable though... She reminded him of... Well of a rabbit in a way, but also of a cat... So she reminded him of a cabbit? Heh he laughed at that and finally stood up before reaching down to help Lian to her feet. "Come, let me help you to your bed, it looks like you'll need it."
Qin Shi Xun
Qin Shi Xun
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am

"Come, let me help you to your bed, it looks like you'll need it." His hand reached out to hers. Lian looked up at him, a bit confused by his actions. However, she didn't fight what he had to say. Her hand moved to his, hesitant, pausing for a moment, before she let her fingers lace around his. Slowly she pulled herself up to her feet. A second of wobbliness followed, while she tried to figure out the mechanics of walking once again. Her smile stayed, while she walked with him. Though, this time she was silent, thinking; deep in the recesses of her own mind. She didn't want to think.. when she thought it hurt, not in the mental way, but around her heart. People around her... they kept dying or disappearing. Her eyes closed and to herself, she sung a soft song. That lullaby which should calm herself and occupy her restless mind, but that was not enough. The memories were still there and she was trying her best to keep them pinned up, but it was making her woozy,

They at last reached her room, where Lian half flopped on her bed. Her song still hummed and her legs cross, despite being in a dress. She didn't care too much on that aspect. Then, it all hit her, at once. Her hands clutched at the sheets, then rose to her cheeks. The delicate fingers of her hand brushed away the first tear, that invited its friends to follow. She couldn't control herself.

Suddenly her brightness faded. Her eyes clutched shut and the tears began to drip down her face. "It hurts- to smile. It hurts to breathe.." She stopped as the tears ran down her face. Her hands moved up to her eyes, cupped and covering them. "Why. Do I keep losing everyone?" The smile was still there, but desperation clung to it. this smile was forced; fake to the world but how many knew? All through her days, she had been painting on a smile, enjoying the small joys of the world while her insides felt empty. Filling it with more happiness never worked and in fact, she only felt more upset by it. Her past was the past, she didn't want to dwell on it, but it never fully left. Those nightmares replayed every second and the joy of others only edged the pain a little. Her body shuttered as she grimaced and TRIED to control herself, but failed. "I try so hard- but I'm such- a coward." Take breaths, her mind cooed, but she couldn't and she felt humiliated in a way because of such, Oh well, she was drunk anyways, she didn't care. Though, she might regret the truths left told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Qin Shi Xun Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Angels have voices that could loft souls into the heavens, or so it was said and Qin had to admit Lian lent credit to those rumors. Even in her drunken state, her hum was better then many a trained singer, and he had to wonder what she sounded like when fully(Or as fully as she got) in control of her self. Was it a sound that could calm the savage soul? Qin had a deep and profound respect for the voice,and the magic it could weave. Yet she did not have to lace her voice with the dragons pulse for it to have power, so was she stronger then him? Weaker? His icy blue eyes moved to look down at the woman he was supporting and at the shadows that played over her face as she hummed a sad tune, ad he was reminded of a shattered mask. He glanced away then, knowing it was not right for him to see beyond what she wanted to project to the out side world, yet he could not help but glimpse a glimmer of sadness in the cheerful woman's eyes and he would have been lying to him self if he had thought it didn't disturb him some.

"Ahh here we are Lian... Lets get you to bed." He opens her door and walks her to her bed room before helping her flop down. "Is there anything i can do for y..." His eyes catch the glint of pale skin as she crosses her legs and the skirt of her dress hikes up. His eyes travel up her then, his mind now wondering in a realm of carnal delight before he manages to shake him self free of those impure thoughts. He was Emperor, he was above things like this. Yet... That skin, those legs... It made him want... Want in a way he was not really comfortable with.

But then the tears came, and the faint blush that had come to his cheeks vanished. The woman who had a voice that was a balm to the tortured soul was crying, and even that was like a music. "It hurts- to smile. It hurts to breathe.." Pain... Her tears where tears of pain... And he could take those away, fix the pain she was in, call a doctor to deal with her hurts... "Why. Do I keep losing everyone?" No. It wasn't something so easily dealt with, she was in emotional pain... And that was much harder to fix. Was it something he could deal with? Could he be a balm for her as she had been for him? Qin didn't know but he would forfeit what ever honor he had if he didn't try. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms about her body as she shook with tears, his head would rest on top of hers. "Lian, you haven't lost everyone... Im here, so is Kelly... We wont leave you."He hugged ger shaking body tight to him. "I try so hard- but I'm such- a coward." He smiled and kissed the top his her head. "Your one of the bravest people i know... No one else can smile in the face of adversity like you, and some how you always manage to keep going... I could learn a thing or two from you." It was only then that he noticed his hands resting on top of her breasts and that he was lightly squeezing them as he held her close... Another blush came to his already flushed cheeks.
Qin Shi Xun
Qin Shi Xun
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:52 am

Arms held her close. These were arms she wasn't used to. In fact, she had never been held by many and the fact the Emperor of all people was holding her and comforting her- She thought she was delusional. Her soft lavender eyes rose to meet the eyes of a man she normally helped. Though her head was swimming in a pool of alcohol. His hands were upon her bosoms and the words he spoke... They were so sweet. "Lian, you haven't lost everyone... Im here, so is Kelly... We wont leave you." Then he hugged her. Lian had never felt her cheeks burn more. What was this feeling? Her heart pounded heavily and her body felt dizzy and disoriented. The leader was right. She DID have him and 'Uncle' Kelly. That much was true.. but would one day something happen and she lose both? As much as she hid it, Lian disliked losing people as much as anyone else. The difference for her was, well.. Lian had to smile. She had to stay positive and hopefully lighten everyone's day. Or at least that's what she desperately tried to do. The happiness she had been given.. she wanted to share it with others, but it didn't always work.

His lips had pressed to the top of her head and Lian thought she might pass out. "Your one of the bravest people i know... No one else can smile in the face of adversity like you, and some how you always manage to keep going... I could learn a thing or two from you." That was such- a- a compliment! Her heart pounded louder in her chest and Lian rose her eyes again to stare at him. Whether from drunkeness or happiness, she couldn't tell, but her whole body felt shaken with overwhelming feeling.

It was only then she realized where his hands were placed and her head was swimming with blush once more. His hands; oddly gentle despite their manly contours, were pressed against her bosoms. His face was a bright crimson as well, seeming to have just realized on his own. The emperor was no pervert, Lian just knew that, but still... It felt nice. She liked the touch of his digits on her curves. With a slight hesitance, over-ruled by the alcohol in her veins, she leaned forward. One hand moved to cup his cheek lightly, while the other gripped at his other arm for balance. Then she kissed him. Her lips pressed fully on his, capturing them and matching the curves against one another. The light color of her eyes was gone, since she had closed her eyes. After the passing moment, she pulled away with her face a burning fire. "Th-thank you," was all she could manage as she sat confused by her own actions. Had she really just done that? R-Really? Would he hate her now, she wondered. At that point of time, she didn't care, she was still tipsy and unable to control most actions anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down