Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Playmate (Gavin) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Playmate (Gavin) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Playmate (Gavin)

Go down

Playmate (Gavin) Empty Playmate (Gavin)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

No fun to be had that day. What a shame. No work either. This day, it was going to be a waist it seemed. The young woman with the bright blue hair, was bored to tears. These days were rare for her. But when they came, they were very hard on her. She had no muse to paint, all her friends were busy, and there were no parties to go to. Nothing at all. That just sucked.

In an attempt to cure her boredom, Pierce went out for a walk. She had basically been locked up in her house all day, doing little things to pass the time. Maybe she'd catch a movie or something. Or, maybe she'd find a date. A date would be nice. She hadn't had one in a week. Pierce yearned for someone to tease, someone to fool around with, and someone to cure her cravings for sexual desire.

Pierce glanced around at her surroundings, searching for a potential victim. Upon seeing none, she plopped onto a nearby bench with a heavy sigh. Today wasn't going to be easy, not easy at all. Pierce dug around into her pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She plucked one from the package, put it between her plump and pink lips, and lit the end with her lighter. She took a big drag from it and sighed. Pierce was trying to quit, but it was days like these that made her reach for those cigarettes. Maybe if she found someone to play with for awhile, she'd put it out.

Back to top Go down

Playmate (Gavin) Empty Re: Playmate (Gavin)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:43 am

Ah, Xing. What a lovely place this time of year. For a second-world country, of course. After all, he lived here for quite some years and... Yeah. That certainly ended well.

On this particular day, though, Gavin found himself with an abundance of time. New duties weren't until next week, and he had found all he needed on his little trip. With a few more days left before he had t head back home, he found himself... Bored. Terribly, terribly bored. So, here he was, sitting at a... tea shop? He wasn't quite sure, as he ordered coffee. A terrible choice, in his opinion, as not only was he in a foreign country (and since when did they get things like this right?), but also he never cared for things the Western Coast loved.

Grimacing, he took another sip of his drink, flipping through his notebook like something new would jump out at him. Something did catch his eye, however. Blue. Blue... hair? On a lovely woman. Kinky. Scanning to his left and right, he quietly left some money on the table and stalked his way across the street. Slowly approaching her, he saw a cigarette box pop out. Stopping, he thought of Lilith for a moment. Right! Quickly, he slipped off his wedding band into his pocket and slid on the bench next to the younger woman.

”Mind if I join you?” he asks, pulling out his handy Zippo, a cigarette already perched in his mouth. ”A lovely lady such as yourself is deserving of company, at the very least,” he adds with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:55 am

”Mind if I join you? A lovely lady such as yourself is deserving of company, at the very least."

Pierce perked up a bit upon hearing this, and looked over. Sitting next to her, was a very big and strong looking man. She noted the big scar on his cheek. That meant he was a military man or a fighter of some sorts. Pretty hot. He did look to be a bit up there in years though. His hair was graying a bit. Pierce didn't mind though, since it was just a little bit of gray hair. He wasn't wrinkled and wearing socks with sandals. His little beard he had going on was nice too. Pierce had a thing for good looking facial hair.

A sly smile grew on her face and she took the cigarette out of her mouth to talk properly. "Well if you're going to continue complimenting me like that, then I don't mind at all," she replied in her smooth and seductive voice. Pierce was pleased she had already found someone to toy with, and she didn't even have to do anything to get his attention. He liked what he saw, and that was all Pierce needed to get the ball rolling. This, would be a piece of cake. Her boredom was cured, absolutely cured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 am

Oooh, this was easy. Finely aged look? Check. Scar? Check. Patented Cretan charm? Hook, line, and sinker. "Well if you're going to continue complimenting me like that, then I don't mind at all." Oh, that smile, what wonderful news. The game is afoot, then!

Flicking open his lighter, he smoothly lights his cigarette. ”That wasn't a compliment, I was merely speaking the truth.” Gotta be classy, treat the woman right, all that jazz. And avoid cheesy pickup lines, like... ”An angel such as yourself must have a name, right?” Damn, I'm losing my cool already. Okay, recover fast! Plucking his cigarette out of his mouth, he gently raises one of her hands. ”My name is Sir Gavin Wolfe, at your service.” Not entirely sure she'd understand his title, but chicks dig the smooth London accent everywhere. ”I am dying to know how lovely your name is, though,” he adds, kissing her hand as per standard Nobility protocol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 am

"That wasn't a compliment, I was merely speaking the truth.” Heh, what an overused one. Obviously, he hadn't done this in awhile. But at least he was smooth about it, she'd give him that much.

”An angel such as yourself must have a name, right?” The last time she heard that, she fell off her dinosaur. But, she'd play dumb here and just go along with it. Hopefully he was better in bed than he was at flirting. If not, then he was just a lost cause. Older men usually had more experience though, so she probably wouldn't have to worry about that.

”My name is Sir Gavin Wolfe, at your service. I am dying to know how lovely your name is, though,” he took her hand and kissed it. Hmm, he was pretty good. Not great, but good. Maybe once he warmed up to her, he'd act less old fashioned.

"My name is Peizhei Tián-Yé. But you may call me Pierce. It is easier to pronounce anyways." She played with her lip ring for a moment before popping her cigarette back into her mouth. The lip and tongue piercings are what usually pulled them all the way in. So it had become a habit of hers to play with them while talking to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am

"My name is Peizhei Tián-Yé. But you may call me Pierce. It is easier to pronounce anyways." Strange name for a Xingese woman, but who was he to argue? He eyed her piercings with curiosity as he took a long drag from his cigarette. The common folk back home seemed to be keen on such things, and he often pondered why. Nobility hated them, of course. Not unsightly like they were often described, though.

Exhaling the smoke through his nose, he tilts his head. ”So, Pierce,” he says, noting some of the strange looks people on the street are giving him, ”you wouldn't happen to know somewhere we could run off to? I'm usually in town for business, so the most exciting places I know are pubs.” Standing up, he offers her his hand. Old habits die hard, after all. ”Assuming it's not too big for this old soldier to ask for.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:20 am

”So, Pierce you wouldn't happen to know somewhere we could run off to? I'm usually in town for business, so the most exciting places I know are pubs. Assuming it's not too big for this old soldier to ask for.” She looked at the rough and callused hand he held out for her.

Should she go for it? Or would this end up sucking? Meh, Pierce liked trying new things anyways. She put on that mischievous smirk of hers and took his hand, using it to stand up. She put out her cigarette and carelessly tossed the butt aside. She unzipped her coat slightly since it was getting hot, also to see if her cleavage would attract Gavin's attention.

"I know somewhere we can go, come on~!" She began pulling him away from the spot.

About twenty minutes later, they were in a club. Multicolored lights filled the room. People were everywhere. Some dancing to the loud music, others just talking, while some were having a drink. This was Pierce's kind of place. She was a bit of a party girl sometimes. She looked at him with her usual smirk.

"I like coming here a lot with people. It's pretty fun~," She told him, pulling Gavin over to a little booth and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 am

He smiled as she took his hand and... unzipped her... jacket. Taking just a glance, he smiles and looks back up at her. "I know somewhere we can go, come on~!"

A gentleman in all respects, he gladly lagged ever so slightly behind Pierce as she led him away from their meeting bench. The game was afoot, and he'd be damned if he struck out. After all, he spent several years of his life devoted to teaching ungrateful undergrads about her age. Lovely, lovely undergrads.

Arriving at the club, he hesitated slightly. Something new, for certain. This really only served to emphasize the nobility's severe lack of concern for actual entertainment, instead preferring Box Socials and the like. "I like coming here a lot with people. It's pretty fun~.” Gavin nods, eying the lights and the other people. Hopefully this wouldn't prove to be a mistake.

Ah, a server! Nicking two shots of whiskey from his tray, he grins and slides one over to Pierce.”To Charlie Mops!” he grins, downing the drink in one fluid motion. Slamming the glass back down onto the table, he raises an eyebrow. ”Another round!” he shouts to the closest server, switching over to the other side of the booth next to Pierce. ”Y'know, usually when women break out the big guns,” he says, ever so subtly indicating towards her chest, ”they want me to raise their grade. So, Pierce, is there any way in which I can be of assistance to you this evening?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 am

She accepts the whiskey shot that he slid over to her. It was a bit stronger than what she usually drank, but what the hell? It was fun to try new things. She drank it quickly, the alcohol burning her throat. She coughed a bit and regained her composure. Gavin shouted something in Cretan. She didn't understand, nor did she care.

Pierce just set her glass down and looked over at him. Oh god, he asked for another round. She was going to get wasted if he kept it up. ”Y'know, usually when women break out the big guns, they want me to raise their grade. So, Pierce, is there any way in which I can be of assistance to you this evening?”

She quirked an eyebrow. Even though she had unzipped her jacket for his viewing pleasure, it didn't mean she wanted something from him because of it. It was a tad bit rude of him to assume so. Yes, she was hoping to possibly get some sex out of this whole deal by the end of the night. But the cleavage thing was a little gift. But, Pierce wanted this to go well. So, she'd let him have the satisfaction of being right. Pierce would simply ignore it.

Her smirk played across her lips once more and she leaned on the table. She pushed some of her light blue strands of hair behind her ear, and looked straight at him. "That all depends on what you really want to do. Obviously, you approached me with a purpose. What happens next all depends on you," She told him softly and winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 am

"That all depends on what you really want to do. Obviously, you approached me with a purpose. What happens next all depends on you.” Ah Gavin, ya old hound, ya still got it!
With a smirk, he shakes his head, a pang of regret welling in his heart as he thought of...

”Whiskey!” he shouts, slipping the server a few bills and whispering, ”Keep 'em coming.” Sliding its partner over to Pierce, he chuckles. ”Hey, I'm not the one that took your father out on a date,” he says with a smile. ”I just want the soldier's dream: drink 'til I'm drunk, have a blast, and either wake up in a bed that isn't mine or with someone that shouldn't be there.” Waitaminute... ”That last part's a little hit-and-miss, though,” he adds, scratching his chin.

”So, either down that shot or slide it over, but you seem like the kind of person I'd rather get plastered with. You'd certainly increase the chances of the last step being more pleasant at the very least.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:37 am

Oh god no, not more whiskey! She didn't like it! Urgh, he was a bit fucking rude in assuming she wanted to drink that shit. She also didn't like his attitude. The way he ordered her around ticked her off. Nobody ordered Pierce around. SHE gave the orders. Pierce just continued wearing her mask to hide her emotions, and propped her chin in her hand.

"Actually, I don't really want to get drunk out of my mind tonight. I have some things I need to do tomorrow. Although, the last part I wouldn't mind doing."

She didn't want to drink with this guy all night. And she didn't like getting drunk before sex. Made the experience less enjoyable. She also always woke up with a bad headache. The bad headache caused a pissy mood, which almost always ruined her day. So, she'd prefer not to drink anymore.

"Besides, it's more fun when you're sober," She added, holding up her smirk.

Pierce set the whiskey aside so it was out of his reach and out of hers. Whiskey was gross. The smell, the taste, the burning. Disgusting. If he agreed to leave with her and they went to her place, she'd make Gavin have a mint before doing anything. "We can always drink later if you want. But, right now I'm too distracted to do so." She winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am

"Actually, I don't really want to get drunk out of my mind tonight. I have some things I need to do tomorrow.” What a shame. Late night drunken shenanigans has remained his #2 pastime since his college days. He couldn't help but eye her shot, though. Wouldn't want to waste such a thing. ”Although, the last part I wouldn't mind doing." Eying the shot in her hand, he couldn't help but think that he might as well finish it off before they leave. ”Besides, it's more fun when you're sober." Well, while true, it'd be a waste of whiskey. But on the other hand...

"We can always drink later if you want. But, right now I'm too distracted to do so." A compromise, at the very least. A worthy one, considering the circumstances.

”How about we head out, then?” he asks. ”I've got a hotel room, in case you're looking to avoid making your place into a battle zone,” he jokes. ”Otherwise, then you're taking the lead, Pierce.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 am

”How about we head out, then? I've got a hotel room, in case you're looking to avoid making your place into a battle zone. Otherwise, then you're taking the lead, Pierce.”

Perfect. Her smirked morphed into a naughty grin as she stood. Finally, things were going how she wanted them to go. Pierce grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder. "We'll go to my place. I can smoke there."

They both walked out of the club, and started making the journey to her house. Pierce was planning how the whole thing would play out in her head. He had better be good, otherwise she'd be majorly pissed. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at her quaint little two story house. "Here we are." She bent over and lifted up the mat at the front door. She groped her hand for a moments before touching something cold and metal. Pierce pulled it out, revealing it to be a key.

Pierce unlocked her door and opened it, stepping inside. She threw her purse on a chair and slipped off her jacket, tossing it to the chair to join her purse. "Make yourself at home~," She told him as she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She shut the door and walked over to her bathroom mirror hanging over the sink, and sighed. She didn't look that amazing. It was a miracle she had been asked out in the first place. Pierce began the task of fixing her hair, pulling it out of its ponytail and letting her blue locks fall down to her shoulder blades. She ran a brush through it quickly, making it neat and silky. Pierce then quickly cleaned up her face as well, and gave herself a general once-over. After that, she was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 am

Crap, where's the god damn mints?? For the love of all tht is mighty, Lilith, the ONE thing I asked you for...

"Here we are." Admiring the view as she rooted under the doormat, he nodded in approval to himself. Slipping inside after her, he watched as she removed her coat. ”"Make yourself at home~"

”Of course, m'lady,” he says, carefully removing his jacket. Once she rounded the corner, he quickly began to root through his pockets. Neither side pocket, not the inside pocket... Wait, here it i- oh, that's an old derringer. A used derringer... Well, let's just dispose of that sometime in the near future, won't we?

Looking around real quick, her words echoed in his head. Right, relax. Um... Yes. Shoes... off. Wristwatch in a secret jacket pocket? Absolutely, because you can't trust the damn room service. Walking softly into the living room, he undid his tie and popped the top three buttons of his shirt. Pausing for a moment, he decided to keep going, soon tossing his button-up onto a table. Unlatching his belt, he pulls it off his waist in a smooth, quick motion, tossing it on top of his shirt. It was mostly for show, anyway.

So, socks, pants, and an undershirt... ”Casual enough,” he mutters to himself, emptying the contents of his pockets onto the coffee table. ”Cute place,” he says aloud. Gotta be classy like that. Ladies love classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 am

Pierce stepped out of the bathroom after giving herself a once over. She decided to keep her hair loose, since why go through the trouble when it was probably going to get pulled out again? She noticed Gavin was emptying his pockets at the moment. She raised an eyebrow and quietly leaned against the wall as he did that.

Then Pierce noticed how he already had his belt and shirt off. Hm, he did have nice arm muscles. She licked her lips with that infamous tongue ring as she gave him a once over. She hadn't done that bad today.

"Looking for something?" She chimed in as she walked over, making her presence now known. "I can see you're already taking your clothes off. A little excited are we?" She teased with a little chuckle.

Pierce walked into the kitchen that was connected to her living room and went over to the sink to get a drink of water. She filled the cup about halfway before drinking it all down. For their planned activities, they'd need to stay hydrated. Just as she was about to place the cup in the sink, she accidently dropped it. The glass shattered across the floor. "Shit," She muttered under her breath. Pierce bent down and started collecting the glass pieces. This, however, gave a very good view of her rump...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 am

"Looking for something?" Looking up, he took a moment to drink her figure in. "I can see you're already taking your clothes off. A little excited are we?"

”Just getting comfortable, m'lady,” he grins. ”After all, you said to make myself at home.”Following her into the kitchen, he decided to root around her fridge for a moment. Well, she might not enjoy fine drinks, as her fridge indicated, but he could certainly tolerate more than a few shots of Vervada Vodka. That, a-

The sound of glass breaking caught his attention. Then, Pierce's spectacular rump as she started to clean up the mess... ”No need to be nervous. I'm not nearly as old as I look, after all” he chuckles. Approaching her, he softly caressed her bottom with one hand while the other places itself on her shoulder, gently pulling at her to stand back up. ”Worry about that later. I'll clean it up myself in the morning if you want.” Groping her rump playfully, he chuckles again. "So, how about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:34 am

”No need to be nervous. I'm not nearly as old as I look, after all," she heard Gavin say from over by the fridge. She actually wasn't nervous, the perspiration just made it slip out of her grip.

Suddenly she felt a big and rough hand rub her bum. Oh, looks like this broken glass just got the ball rolling. Well that worked out well. While her rubbed, his other hand guided her to stand up straight. ”Worry about that later. I'll clean it up myself in the morning if you want.”

Welp, if Pierce didn't have to do it then that was cool. She'd get sex and somebody to clean up her mess. Pretty sweet deal. She felt his hand grope her ass a little, and she sent a smirk his way.

"So, how about it?" Oh yes, it was on now. She chuckled lightly and pushed some hair out of her face. "Alright, I'm game~," She said with a wicked grin. Finally, all that work she had put in had come to fruition. Her pierced tongue ran over her lips a little. This should be exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down