Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them

3 posters

Go down

Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them Empty Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them

Post by Alder Finch Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 am

The clouds above loomed dark and grey. Glorious! Alder Finch, a fighter pilot for Gelemort, glared at the sky as he strolled down the sidewalk. Of course it had to be stormy looking today. The clouds were ominous but had yet to let loose the fury they promised. Alder wasn’t sure what he hated more; the fact that he couldn’t fly, or the fact that the sky was only mocking him.

Alder shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he made his way down the sidewalk. Alder wasn’t exactly walking anywhere at this point, maybe the ice rink? He could probably assure that hardly anyone else would be there. His feet led him past a small building and he felt himself stop. The building was so inviting. It was a friendly looking place; a small open sign glowed from inside the window, from inside Alder could see dark wood floors and walls. Lanterns hung at various places in the area, creating a relaxing atmosphere. “Ah? A restaurant? Well, I’ve got nothing else to do.” With a quick glance at the sky, Alder realized it would probably also be wise to try to get inside before it started raining. “Maybe they serve waffles here! Oh I think that’s a bar! Wait…” Alder stopped, his hand on the door handle as he peered into the restaurant. “…Who am I talking to?” With a light laugh and a warm smile, Alder opened the door and entered the friendly building.

“Oh, a bar! Do I want beer or coffee?” Alder tucked a lock of blonde hair behind his ear as he plopped down on a stool at the bar. The waitress there gave him a questioning look for a moment before pulling out a small notepad.

“Yes sir, may I take your order?”

“Of course, gorgeous! I’ll take you~ To go please~” Alder sent her a sly smirk and made a great show of flipping his hair with his hand. “Right, right. I’ll be having a coffee. Extra caffeine because….because yes! No cream or anything.” Alder thought he saw her send a glare at him for the blunt flirting, so he sent another wink at her. Alder then propped his head in a hand and let the other drum against counter. Maybe he’d order something else, but for now a simple coffee would suffice.

Alder turned on his stool and let his gaze wander around the building. A few people were at various tables but overall the place wasn’t very busy. Even the bar area was pretty empty, at the moment Alder was the only one sitting there. No one in there seemed overly friendly, as Alder had originally assumed. Actually, maybe that had something to do with Alder instantly flirting with her…nah, that couldn’t be it. The waitress shot another glance at Alder then turned with a cigarette in her hand and commenced to ignoring Alder. Harsh! “Oh woe is me, poor lonely pilot. Maybe I’ll just fly away now.” Alder said in the best impression of sadness he could muster, which of course was not sad sounding at all. With that, the waitress scoffed and turned away again. Ouch! Alder sighed and leaned against the counter, wishing he had someone else to talk to.
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them Empty Re: Soggy Waffles: Don't Eat Them

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 pm

It was four o'clock on a Wed-nes-day, and the pilots converged on Gelemort~ There's a smelly man standing next to Tsu, so she walked away from his warts~ He said, "Hey, can you do me a favor, girl? I know that it's kinda odd~ But could you go to the place at the end of the street, and buy me a corn on the cob?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lawlno. But does that place sell Faygo?"

"That one of them new age sodey-pops?"

"If I knew what a sodey-pop was, I'd say yes, so probably."

"Oh, yeah, they got that, then. And don't forget the corn cob!"

"Yeah, yeah, kkthxbai!~" And thus, Tsu skipped away to the end of the street, where there was a cafe with a bar. She spun in through the door, quite overdramatic, and flopped down across from a guy, who seemed to be the only guy in the place. The waitress begrudgingly walked back to the table, and glared wickedly at the man, handing him his order. "Ma'am, may I take your order?"

"Sure thing, beautiful!~ I'll take you, to go, please~" The waitress rolled her eyes at such a splendid and unique, incredibly original, pick-up line. "If I had a nickel for every time I heard that today... I'd have two nickels. Now what do you want to eat...?" Glaring daggers at Tsu, then at Alder, she seemed incredibly homocidal at the moment. "WELL. I'd also like six three-liter Candy Apple Faygoes, and a baker's dozen and a half."

"You realize a baker's dozen is thirteen, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, totally. Nineteen and a half waffles. And a bowl of vanilla ice cream with dill pickles chopped up.on top. MONEY IS NOT AN OBJECT. Well, no, it is, but it's not an object that matters, because yes." With a weary sigh, the waitress jotted down the near-infinite order, and started to walk away, as Tsu completely forgot/disregarded that poor man's corn on the cob. Yeah, he was going to die of hypothermia in the rain or something. But that HARDLY was of concern to Tsu! He was a noble martyring hero, as far as she was concerned, because he led her to her Faygoey paradise filled with exactly three sexy people, herself inclusive. "Sooooooooooo, sawp guy!" And of course, the guy in front of her!
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Ha, that waitress seemed so into Alder. Yes she was just so amazed by his wonderful amazing flirting skills. Sarcasm? Nooo, not at all! Anyway, Alder still didn't take the hint. He never does. As he sipped his coffee he continued to send little winks and smiles toward the waitress, waiting for her to accept his manly charm and launch herself at him. Because that was so gonna happen. "Oh yeah! I'd like to order a plate of waffles; two. And I'd much appreciate it if you could bring a bottle of maple syrup with it. I love sweet things~" And another wink. Oh how thin that waitress's patience was wearing.

Shortly after ordering, a girl quite literally burst through the door with a grand flourish. And she plopped down right in front of Alder! Haha it just got better and better for the blonde man. Ah, she was flirting with the waitress too? Hey she used his line! Wait...was she like that? Did that mean poor Alder didn't have a chance with her? Psh, he'd just have to change that! Before he could begin flirting with her, she began ordering and before Alder could stop himself, he blurted out "Holy crap girl. Are you pregnant or something?" Because Alder is so smooth... "Oh yeah! Yo! I'm Alder. I fly for Gelemort! I'll fly for you as well, if you'd like~"
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Today wasn't exactly Vincent's best day. Wednesdays were never lucky days for him, but this particular Wednesday was especially frustrating. There he was, tending to his rose garden when the sky began to darken. Like any educated person, he knew what that meant. Rain. His intent was to retreat to the warmth of his house, sit down in his living room, smoke a cigarette, and tinker with his computer then take a nap. What really happened was he went inside to find that he had no cigarettes left. Then off he went to the local bar, disappointed that his perfect evening wouldn't happen.

"Escape! Escape! Escape! Must escape!" he exclaimed running from the downpour outside and into the safety of the bar. He quickly composed himself, fixed his hair, put on his best smirk and strolled over to the bar and took his seat at the bar.

"I'll be with you in a minute!" The waitress called to him without looking up. Vincent took this opportunity to survey the room. To his right was a blonde guy, who was not nearly as fabulous as himself, chatting up some woman who was gorging herself in a ridiculous amount of food. Vincent chuckled to himself. He could chat up a woman so much better than that guy if he was even interested in such a thing, which he wasn't. Other than those two, everyone else was just sitting around being dull.

Soon enough the waitress was back. When she saw him she rolled her eyes at his charming smirk. "Ugh. Another man," she mumbled under her breath, "May I take your order?"

Vincent had originally decided to be polite to this...shrew but she crossed the line rolling her eyes at him! The nerve of that woman! Who does she think she is? Does she know who she is talking to? Ugh! He smirked deviously. "Ah yes. I will have two waffles, Belgian waffles. Five by five and two inches thick, cooked to a golden brown. Then I want a dab of butter. Only a dab! No more, no less. Then I want it smothered in Maple Syrup. It must be maple, none of that cheap stuff." The waitress glared at him and wrote down his order. When she turned to walk away he called out "Oh! And bring me a bottle of red wine and a carton of Dunhill fine cuts."

At that the waitress stopped in her tracks and turned back to him and put her hand on her hip. "Sir, you do realize that those are about $20 each, right?"

He looked back at her arrogantly. "Of course I do."

"$20 per cigarette, not per pack."

"Only the best for me." The waitress left with a huff to go get his order ready and Vincent sat back in his chair, feeling satisfied with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 am

Tsu glanced to the guy as he questioned, in reasonable shock, the contents of her ovaries and whatnot. So she laughed, shaking her head. "Lawl, no way, bro. I just came in from Amestris, all stressed and crap, girl's gotta eat! Plus, pickles and ice cream be bangin'. More bangin' than those Cretan whatzits, bangers and mash." Putting on a false Cretan accent to say the last few words, she grinned and laughed again, tilting her shades at Alder- but not revealing her eyes- before readjusting them into their usual comfortable position on her face. He then introduced himself, and Tsu held up one hand in the Trekkie-high-five, with her middle and ring finger spread apart, all awesome-like, extended to him, so he could high-five her hand. "Psh, if you're a pilot, I don't even NEED to introduce myself, guy~ But, for sake of not straining the brain juices, Tsuritsa Cooper, cap'n of the Aces High, and high-flying fighter ace of the Dragonriders!~ I'm also sexy and I know it~" Non-egotistical introductions were so cliché, y'know?

Soon after, a rather charming (and sexy) gent entered the room, in a not-so suave manner of crying "Escape, must escape!" Psh. Scared of rain? Hahaha~ That, or he was a secret agent, dashing away from an EXPLODING HELICOPTER!! But Tsu doubted it; all GOOD secret agents are Cretan, everybody knows that! The waitress came over again, setting before Tsu a rather nice looking mini-banquet, before taking the new guy's order, which was rather pish-posh for Tsu's liking. Waffles be waffles, no need for fanciness! But his last bit of an order intrigued her; red wine and expensive cigs? "Hey, me too! But double it! Two bottles of wine, two cartons of whatever crap he wanted!~ And grate friggin GOLD over mine, just put it on the Roy de Royaume's tab!~ Hahaha, sucker. This bill's on HIS super-wealth, not MY medium-Upper-class salary. Bwahaha." Glancing at the guy semi-competitively, she grasped his hand and shook it fiercly, with a dastardly grin, her crimson eyes shining a brighter-than-fire red glow behind mirrored lenses, as she excitedly greeted the stranger. "Pilot Tsu Cooper, Gelemortian Dragonriders, atcherservice!~"
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 am

"Ah yes? It doesn't sound overly disgusting. Okay, well, maybe it does sound a little bit weird. Well whatever. I'd like to try that monstrosity anyways because why not?" And then the lady lowered her shades at him. For a moment there Alder wondered what color her eyes were. Maybe she didn't have eyes because oh that was super duper logical. Oh a Trekkie! With a little too much enthusiasm, Alder spread his fingers and high-three-ished the lady. "Oh! Oh I've heard about you! Tsuritsa Cooper, eh?"

It was now raining pretty hard outside. The droplets bounced off of the roof and slid down the windows, creating a calming atmosphere. Well, to most at least. Then this whacko dude ran into the building looking like he was a felon on the run. Well alright then. And then he ordered. Oh how arrogant this one was. Look at his fancy smancy-ness. That made Alder want to outdo him, but just before he could speak, Tsu had ordered something else. Oh, how Alder liked this girl. He himself would have ordered again, had he the money. Wait, was she putting her stuff on the king's tab? Alder wondered if Wolfy would mind if he did the same....probably, knowing Alder's luck. Maybe he could dine and dash? Wait....Alder didn't even smoke so buying the cigarettes would be redundant. "Well hello there fancy boy!" Alder leaned forward and rested his head in his hand, smiling almost mockingly at the newest guest in the restaurant. "And what brings you to this establishment? Are you a felon?" Because asking random people if they were runaway convicts was a great way to start up conversation.
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:21 am

Right after he ordered that woman decided to try and out do him in his order. He would've been concerned if she hadn't put it on the King's tab. He just assumed that the King wouldn't be too happy with her for doing that. The girl then turned towards him and smiled like she actually accomplished something. She must be dumber than she looked. Then the woman had the nerve to grab his hand and shake it and introduce herself! How dare she touch him without permission?!

He cringed momentarily and returned the handshake with a cocky smirk in hopes of concealing his cringe. He then quickly released his hand from the woman's. "Yes. Yes. Vincent Richelieu of Gelemorte-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the blonde man calling him "fancy boy". Then he asked if he was a felon! Vincent noticeably cringed and pointed at him dramatically. "As for you sir, I most certainly am NOT a felon! I am Vincent Richelieu! Gelemorte's Head of Fort Rose!"

Vincent huffed and turned to see the waitress bringing him his food.

"Here you go your majesty," the waitress said sarcastically, delivering his food, wine, and Dunhills.

"Ah! Splendid!" Vincent smiled and clapped a single time before he ripped open the carton and lit up a cigarette. "Ah. Much better," he sighed.

Feeling much more relaxed, he turned to the blonde man and said "If you must know, what brings me to this establishment is to eat. Isn't that what people usually do in restaurants? Heh. I would've chosen a more sophisticated place but I ran out of smokes and this place was closest," before waiting for a response he continued, "And just who might the one to be so bold as to ask such a ridiculous question be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

"Ah Vincent. What a funny name. You're Gelemortian? Oooh ah, the head of Fort Rose. I bet you feel special. Commanding your leetle army of all of ze leetle peoples. You keep on doing that!" With that Alder reached over and ruffled the other man's hair. It was just a challenge now to see if he could annoy the everlasting hell out of Vincent. "Hey hey now buddy. No reason to point!" Alder then took a finger and indignantly poked Vincent on the nose. "That's quite rude! As I was saying - You must either be a felon on the run or afraid of the rain. A leetle beety bit of water never hurt anybodies~" Alder smiled brightly then, mocking the blonde haired boy. Oh how jolly fun this was being! Could he bring this man to the snapping point? Oh how he hoped!

The waitress at that point had returned, bringing Vincent his food fit for a king. Oh what a snob he was. Gosh now, waffles are waffles regardless of shape or any of that crap. Alder had half a mind to reach over and just steal one of the waffles for the sake of, again, annoying Vincent. Why? Because Vincent had interrupted him while he was doing such a FINE JOB courting Tsu. Just before Alder could reach over, his own food had shown up. "Ah yes! Waffles~ And maple syrup~ How I love thee!" And that given, he dug into the waffles, pausing for a moment to reply to Vincent. "Yeah yeah no one cares what brought you here, Mr Prince. Me on the other hand, I'm Alder. Alder Finch to be exact. I'm a fighter pilot for Gelemort~"
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 pm

As the food arrived, Alder noted he found her pickle-ice-cream strange, but that he'd give it a try. WELL. She knew he probably didn't mean like, RIGHT THEN, but she didn't care, really, so she scooped a pickle chunk and a spoonful of ice cream up, and stuck the spoon into his mouth as he spoke. "Whhhooooooosh, here comes the airplane!~ Bwahaha!~" As she did her standard greeting of a shades-tip, she noticed some curiosity written on his face and grinned. He probably wanted to know if her eyes were as sexy as the rest of her, but alas, he'd never see her without the shades. Poor boy. "Yup yup!~ THE Tsuritsa Cooper, is I. And might I say you have a prettiful hair-curly?" Glancing at at his hair, she flicked his little curly strand of hair, wondering briefly, to her own amusement, if it was erogenous, like Cilligia's and Gelemort's, on that anime show, Helligia. Which happened to have an unfortunate name that most people, for some reason, seemed to associate with EL DIABLO, or something. Psh, just made the show a little more amusing, if it was written by demons. Because all mimes are evil, and most mimes are amusing to hit with hammers.

After greeting the new guy, Alder did the same, which made Tsu audibly laugh out loud. Felon, eh? That was Tsu's second guess after Cretan secret agent escaping a burning explosion. Alas, that one was scratched off as he denied being a felon, STILL COULD BE JAMES BOND, and said he was Vincent Richelieu, Head of Fort Rose. Psh. Fort Rose, lawl. Like the infantry did anything worthwile for Gelemort. Unlike the DRAGONRIDERS. Who do EVERYTHING! Like, um... Well, international postal service! Psh. Besides, the Navy did most of the combat, the Chameau Monta did all the police stuff, and Dragonriders flew around doing errands. WHAT DO INFANTRYMEN DO?! Infantry stuff! Which Tsu cared about SO MUCH that she'd never bothered to ask what exactly that entailed.

Soon after, Mr. Angry-Pants-Richelieu gave a small rant about how people ate food at food places and he ran out of smokes, and such, as the extra stuff arrived. Since Tsu's cigarettes were SPRINKLED WITH GOLD, they weren't in the cartons, rather, but they were all arranged on a dish, and looked totally sexy. Grabbing one, she licked it, sampling the gold dust, before placing it back on the dish. "Tastes like expensive." Vincent's food arrived with the cigs, and Tsu glanced at his waffles, which looked very posh and fancy. Reaching over, in fact, she grabbed one, took a large bite out of it, and plopped it back on his plate, chewing. Mmmm. "These waffles are tasty, you should try them, broski." Flicking the licked cigarette at Vincent, she smiled. "These too, they also taste good! I don't even know why I got'em, haha~ I don't smoke."
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 pm

This man, Alder, had the nerve to mock him and then ruffle his hair like Vincent was some sort of child! Vincent glared and frantically fixed his hair back to its original position. What if they saw his mole? He internally shuddered, that would be very bad.

"I'll have you know that Vincent is most certainly NOT a strange name! Of course I'm Gelemortian! And don't mess up my hair!"

The man continue to mock him and talk to him like a child and poked his nose! "Stop that!" Vincent swatted the hand away. "And stop talking to me like I am a child! I'm a grown man! I will have you know that I am 19 years old! Hmph!" This man was either very brave or very stupid, maybe both. He was certainly pushing the limit and becoming very annoying.

Before Vincent could go back to properly enjoying his meal, the annoying man's female friend decided to join in on the "fun" of ruining his evening even more. Right when he was about to take a bite of his waffles, she reached over and took a rather mannish bite out of one of them and just put it back on his plate! They were ruined now! He couldn't eat them now that her slobber was all over them! And their perfect square shape was ruined. Then she was all like "You should try them, blah blah."

"Well, I planned on eating them until you went and soiled them!" Her response was a smile and flicked a cigarette at him after she licked it. This woman was determined to get her slobber on him! Not only that but she didn't even smoke! She was just wasting them! Why buy cigarettes if you won't smoke them? He could be smoking them instead of her wasting them!

This evening was becoming a real pain. Vincent was starting to get a headache so he rubbed his temples to ease the pain and the growing anger. He could feel it. He was going to explode in 5...4...3...2... "GAH!!!" he screamed and stood up abruptly. With a growl he flipped the plate of ruined waffles. "Waitress! These are ruined! I demand a replacement!" He snatched up his wine bottle and pulled the cork out with his teeth. He drank a big swig straight from the bottle instead of pouring it into the dainty glass he was given with his meal. "What is wrong with you people?! Do you take pleasure from pissing me off?! What could you possibly gain from that?! I can think of quite a few things you could lose." There was a special emphasis on the last word. With an angry exclamation, he kicked the bar and sat back down with a huff. With his fit of rage over, it was time for some very manly pouting. He buried his face in his hands and lit another cigarette. As if that wasn't enough, he hunched his shoulders and put on his best pouty face. Eyebrows furrowed, lip poked out, face in hands, one could literally feel the angst flowing from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 am

Alder was talking like most semi-insane manly men would talk when all of a sudden - WHOOSH! What the holy chicken fat fried ducklings?! Tsu just shoved a spoon in his mouth! "Gack! Oh my- *cough*" After a fit of spazzing out due to the sudden intrusion in his mouth, Alder swallowed the monstrosity and blinked in confusion. "It's like sour and crunchy but soft and sweet...Mine." With a determined yell, Alder reached across the table and took the remains of Tsu's ice cream concoction.

As he was enjoying the seeming disgusting food, Alder felt the girl touch his flyaway hair. With a VERY manly girl scream, Alder very nearly fell backwards off the bar stool. "Don't touch my hair curly!" Alder glared at Tsu then and proceeded to stuff ice cream in his mouth and pout.

Alder then turned to Vincent. "Hahaha pretty little Princey is upset, no? Aw you're 19? I'm 27!" Alder then patted Vincent gently on the head a lot like an older brother would do.

Tsu then reached over and bit Vincent's waffles! Oh the hilariousness of that movement. He then went into a tiny mini rant about how the waffles were now soiled and then.....he exploded. Oh meh gosh crazy child just went boom~ "Chill~ My friend~ Just take a deep breath and relaaaaaxxx~" Wow Vincent then started talking again, oh he was angry. Uh oh! Alder was about to explain before he noticed the man start pouting. Before Alder could control what came out of his mouth, he began to laugh. "For the head of infantry, you sure are a baby~ A cute, angry little baby."
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 am

Heeheehee. It seemed Alder didn't approve of the hair curly poking!~ Therefore, Tsu started playing with it with both hands. She then, of course, had to, by principle, lick the little hair-thingy. Because yes.

Tsu had to giggle as he frantically squealed about how his name wasn't weird. True, it wasn't weird, per se. But it was kind of posh for someone like him. "Plish-plosh, splishy-splosh, Vincent's name is really posh~ Fancy-shmancy, kinda like Nancy, don't be antsy, can't see, can he? Nope, 'cause this kid's name is super-posh!~" Yes. Yes she did randomly sing a rhyme about his name. Why? I don't know. Maybe she just felt like it? Psh. She watched Alder boop his nose and laughed, before he started whining about how he was a grown-up glorified teenager. "D'aaaw, wittle Vincey's 19?~ Wittle baaaaby teeny-beanie~! And you, good sir, are a year older than me, have a shiny-fancy-thingy!~" She then placed one of the cigarettes into Alder's face, by which I mean, CRAMMED IT INTO HIS MOUTH, before lighting it for him with a lovely lighter she just... Had.

Vincent then went on to whine about how he was about to nom the waffles, until she ruined them. Psh. She didn't ruin them. SHE MADE THEM BETTER. "Want my waffles then?~ I mean, psh. Dunno why your waffles are that special anyways. A waffle, my good broseph, is a waffle. Though my waffles are toats L337, and your waffles taste kinda like cardboard." Tsu still couldn't see why one does not simply wear on a man until he breaks... Nor did she really care. She again laughed at his next enraged outburst. "GIGGLESNORT. In order!~ I'm somewhat mentally PSYCHO BISH, yes, yes I do, I could gain umm... Absolutely nothing, and please, do go on, you've intrigued my curiosity!~" And obviously, that would only enrage him mo- HEY. Did Alder borrow her sexy ice cream!? FFFFFFF- Okay!
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Tsu was officially the most annoying woman Vincent had ever met! She was basically instigating him! She LIKED making him upset! Was she insane?! Oh. Apparently so.

She offered her waffles to him! While the gesture was kind, he couldn't accept them. They were already contaminated by her slobber! And they were round!

"I can't eat those. They are already contaminated. And they are round...I can't eat round waffles..." Vincent said while still pouting.

That is when Alder made comment on him being a "cute, angry little baby" This only made Vincent pout more. He wasn't a baby...He just liked to have things his way and he would occasionally throw a fit when they didn't go his way. That's all.

"I'm not a baby. And I'm not cute." Vincent made his point by crossing his arms and glaring at the man.

Right after that, the waitress came over to investigate the incident.

"What happened?" the waitress asked exasperated.

Still pouting, Vincent responded: "They were contaminated. I don't want them anymore. I will still pay though so don't you worry. Here." He then pulled out his wallet and slammed a big stack of money on the bar.

He stood up and walked over to the door. He opened the door. Outside it was pouring down. The rain was falling in very heavy fat droplets. The streets were starting to puddle. In front of his vehicle, there was a giant stream the size of an ocean! (To Vincent anyways...) He stood there in the door way staring at the wet scene outside. Visions of being trapped underwater and almost drowning filled his mind. He cringed and groaned. He couldn't go out there! Looks like he wasn't leaving just yet.

Vincent sulked back over to his seat next to Alder and that annoying woman. He sighed and put his face in his hands. To himself, he mumbled "Looks like I will be here a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 am

Alder sat and listened to the odd conversation between the two other people at the bar. Vimcent was doing that adorable little pouty thing while Tsu...sang? Alder shrugged and continued eating the pickle ice cream stuff because it wasn't THAT bad. That is of course, until Ms Psycho shoved a cigarette in his mouth! "Was da bell?!" Alder grumbled incoherently around the stick of cancer and other bad health problems. Alder glared at Tsu as he spat out the cigarette, placing it back on her plate.

Ah, she licked his hair curl! "I said don't touch that!" He grumbled, having have a mind to either strangle Tsu or find a closet. Or both maybe. Then then turned back to Vincent, replacing his scowl with a smirk. "You've got a lot of money there, Prince. Mind buying my food as well? Haha now don't pout! For every minute a person frowns, they lose 1% sexy~ You don't want that to happen, do ya?" Well it seemed Vincent didn't much care for Alder's speech on sexiness as he had moved to the door. It was pouring by now. Looked like they'd be there a while. "Looks like you're stuck here with us for a while! Cheer up pal! Waitress, darling, fetch us your finest red wine! This calls for a celebration! To precipitation and waffles! Oh and probably wine too but eh, whatever!" Alder then clapped his hands joyously and slung and arm over Vincent's back. "C'mon now Prince! Cheer up and have a drink!"
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 am

Psh. Silly Vincey didn't want her waffles? Because they were contaminated and because round waffles $ |_| ( |< ? Psh. What a prudey prude. "Well, considering I contaminated your waffles as well, I'll just take this out of your way." She then snatched up his soiled waffle, vilely brutalized by her mere touch, and slapped it down on her plate, alongside the waffles she'd already ordered, before turning up one of the 3-liter Faygoes she'd ordered, chugging about a quarter of the bottle before setting it down again. "I am most humbly gracious, yo' majesty, Vincey-Prince Rich-loo." Alder then remarked that Vincent was a cute little baby, and Tsu had to grin devillishly, never passing up an opportunity.

"Weeeeeell, you are certainly cute. Though if you were a baby, that'd be a little creepish considering I meant the OTHER kind of cute~" Flashing an unseen wink behind her aviators, she blew hima kiss, before laughing, mostly at her own amusingness, before returning to her meal. She was really beginning to enjoy this nice little party of three. Quite amusing, the food was tasty, and they had a waitress, so nobody had to be the fridge raider or the coffee fetcher. Contemplating this, she watched as Vincent got the aforementioned errand-runner to go fetch more waffles, since she apparently had a nuclear touch. Actually... THAT'D BE SO FRIGGIN COOL!!! She had to look into having something like that built. After R&D got through recreating the famed Gelemortian dragons of old, that is. Which was toats more important, because Dragon-Rider >>>>>>>>>>> Dragonrider!

He then got up and went over to the window as Alder gave a mini-speech about sexiness. Tsu grinned as he ended it, and pointed at the curly-haired pilot. "O'rly? I bet you've never frowned in your whole life, then!~" The wild Flirt in her nature habitat, Tsu was. But as a Doe'ann, she didn't even HAVE a habitat, so EVERYWHERE WAS HER DOMAIN, BWAHAHA! Which meant flirting worked everywhere, on everyone, ever, always. Why did she flirt with everyone? Simple! Reaction!~ To see how people react to flirting. Was always fun, even if they didn't like it, or were uncomfortable with it, which ALWAYS made flirting even MORE FUN. It wasn't like she wanted to just toy with peoples' emotions and stuff, she didn't want all that, but just a little playful flirting never hurt anything, ever, right? Right!~

Vincent came back to the table, looking even more sullen than before, as Alder called for fancy wine and raised a toast, and swung an arm over Vincent, telling him to cheer up and not be such a mudstick. Aww... Poor guy looked so saaaaaad. Doooooooooh, Tsu felt guilty at the sight of that, and frowned, disregarding the loss of a single point of sexiness (she had all of the sexiness anyways, 1% was like, not even 1% of all of her sexiness!) She punched Alder on the arm, and pointed to poor Vincent. "Awww, look what you did, entirely by yourself, despite my obvious super-involvement! You bullied poor Vincent, you bully! I forgive you, though." Turning to Vincent, with a kinda sheepish grin, like a child who knows he's done wrong, but has to confess anyways, she gave as best an apology as she could.

"Errrrrrrm, sorry, bro... Was only playing around, didn't think you'd be all upset and stuff. Not trolling either, I'm for serial!" To prove how serial-tastic she was being, or rather, how serious she was abut her apology, she took Alder's used cigarette and flicked it away, careful not to let it touch the other nice gold-dusted cancersticks, before handing the lot of them to Vincent, a smile on her face. "An apology present!~ All these are untouched, the contaminated ones were flung around for the whip lack- I mean, waitress, to clean up!~" As she said such, the waitress returned, with a very irate expression, bearing three glasses and a rather old looking bottle of wine. "Psh, forget wine! Well, no, don't, wine's good too, waitress, m'dear, bring to us YOUR CRISPEST, MOST SEXY BOTTLE OF ICE COLD CHAMP. The most expensive, if you would; champagne should ALWAYS be crazy expensive! And a bottle of Jack Daniels, because Faygo and Jack is da bomb."

Turning to her new friends, she grinned. "Whooo, party!~" As she spoke, some man, bearing a wife and four small kids, entered the place, probably cheerfully planning to get hot chocolate and nachos. Awww, what a nice and happy looking family. Tsu threw a waffle at them (She had twenty, minus however many she ate) "PSH. GO AWAY, THIS IS A PRIVATE PARTY! FLIP THE OPEN SIGN AROUND ON YOUR WAY OUT, IT'S CLOSED TODAY!! As I was saying, PARTAAAAAY~"
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:46 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm

While sulking he begrudgingly accepted the cigarettes. He still didn't like the woman but why let them go to waste?

As per Alder's suggestion, he got out his wallet to order some wine. It wasn't a bad idea. It wasn't like he could go home or anything.

"Waitress! We need another bottle of your finest wine over here!" Yes, he realized that all three of them had ordered alcohol. This wasn't going to end well he was sure...It didn't matter. He could hold his alcohol. While they were acting like fools he would still appear gentlemanly! Ha! He would look so amazing next to those imbeciles falling all over each other and slurring their words!

Right when he was about to get comfortable in his stool, a nice family walked it. Tsu then thought it was a good idea to throw a waffle at them! What is wrong with this woman?! The waffle hit one of the small children right in their face and then they promptly started crying. What a perfect chance for him to play hero!

Sparing Tsu a glare, he stood and went over to the child and knelt down to his level. "I'm sorry young man. You must excuse my companion over there. She isn't right in the head. Here. Let me." With a most charming smile, he took out a handkerchief and wiped the syrup from the young boy's face. He then stood and turned to the parents. "I'm so sorry for the trouble. This should cover the dry cleaning bill." With that he handed them just enough money to be able to dry clean the boy's clothes. He then strutted back over to his seat, sure he made a wonderful impression of himself!

Once he sat back down, he smirked at his companions cockily and slapped down a big wad of cash. "Make that two bottles of wine!" This was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Finch Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Woohoo! So they could connect on something after all! Vincent was ordering wine! Hahaha Alder wondered which of them could hold their alcohol the longest. Alder was alright screwed up in the mind, so him being drunk wouldn't be much different. "Woohoo! Partay~ I knew ya'd come around, Vincent ma boy!

Alder was a little confused when he heard the bell on the door chime the signal of new people entering the building. Aw, little kids. That was so going to ruin their fun! Until Tsu flung a waffle at one of the kid's faces! The parents seemed outraged and the small boy was crying. Alder, as Vincent got up, silently high fived Tsu. Why? Because every child needed to be smacked inthe face with a waffle at some point on their life. It was currently on Alder's bucket list actually! Why couldn't it have been him that had gotten smacked? And that kid had to go andcry about it. Ha! Little baby. Gosh. Many people would enjoy being hit in the face with a waffle!

Vincent was such a gentleman though. He went to go be a good Sumerian and help calm the tiny child. And possibly to make a show of his bulging wallet. Ah, what a show of- oooh he was ording more alcohol. "You think you can hold that much, Mr Prince? If you're challenging us to a drinking contest, I'll have you know you're gonna loose~ Even if I get stoned, it'll look as if I'm just acting normally. Hahahahaha~" That was...logical.

Alder opened the bottle of fanciful red wine he had gotten. Well he sure hoped he could get Vincent drunk enough to pay for this, as Alder probably didn't have the money for it. With a happy laugh he ran over to the door and flipped the open sign around, turning up the wine bottle as he made his way back to the bar. "This bar is closed! Go home the rest of you sorry blokes! It's party time! With an exuberant yell of delight, Alder hopped up on the bar top and swung his legs, a bright grin lighting up his face as he tipped the bottle once more. "I'm partying with the Head of Infantry~ Wahahaha~" It was going to be a long night.
Alder Finch
Alder Finch
SKY SNAKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis