Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event - Page 2 Empty Re: MISSION: Briggs Xmas Event

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:47 pm

"No! Oh really? Seriously?"She said, giving him a theatical gasp. Then Anastasiya caught his looking, studying lower and lower and.....She just burst out laughing and teasingly slapped his shoulder.
"You can look dear but not touch. Otherwise my fiance will regret you even laying eyes on me." She said with a whole hearted laugh. Anastasiya took another swing of her cocktail, realising that she wanted to get more drink...She got out of the tub and went for the bar, asking for a vodka.
She took a tiny sip and found the drink satisfactory. With that, she started to drink heavier but still wasn't tipsy yet; Anastasiya can hold her drink.
The woman then heard music coming through and smiled. Dancing is good too. She ran to the tub, dragged Loki out of there and made him dance with her, drink in hand.
"It's better than steaming, soaking and sitting there in that tub isn't it? C'mon be abit active!" She said with a smile and started to twirl around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Houka smiled slightly at the activity. "Now boys and girls I believe christmas is a time for sharing presents." she said and pressed a hidden button on the stage in front of her. From the stage immerged multiple firework launchers. Most were ordinary fireworks which launched into the sky. However, they were times precisely to spell out words or take shapes relating to christmas. It had taken a while to set this up, especially with nobody else knowing, but she had succeeded. Like I said though not all of them were ordinary fireworks. Some were balls of ice which exploded in the sky. These did seem to just explode, but that was necessary for the next bit. Tiny lasers from all over the roof hit the ice shards and formed other various shapes using refraction. Her personal favourite being a model of briggs glowing in light with several larger-than-life figures of the main members of Briggs, both present and former. Dai, Murazar, Reila of course, Ilona, Houka, Yeon and others. She continued to play her music though. After her show was over she decided to continue playing the music. Afterall, why stop when everyone was enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 am

CLOSED

Sorry guys..T_T I didn't have my laptop forever.
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2