Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The lighthouse  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The lighthouse  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The lighthouse  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The lighthouse  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The lighthouse  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The lighthouse  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The lighthouse  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The lighthouse  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The lighthouse  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The lighthouse  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The lighthouse

2 posters

Go down

The lighthouse  Empty The lighthouse

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 am

A couple days earlier, Alena had come across Greed for dinner. Since then, meeting her fellow siblings has been creeping in the back of her mind. Next, she wanted to meet one of the worst, Envy. Back in her hotel room, Alena wrote out a small letter:
"Riku, please meet me in Creta. There's a lighthouse overlooking the waters, you'll know it when you see it." Once she finished writing the small letter, she seals the envelop with a kiss of her lips and drop of perfume and sends it on it's way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afar, standing high over the ocean, stood a beautiful lighthouse. The rays streak across the water, directing sailors and those lost at sea a way home. For many humans, a light house was a symbol of hope. After a long voyage in the roaring ocean, seeing the rays of light brought a sense of security to those hopeless. The wind stirs around the sandy beach, stirring pebbles around. The beach went on for miles on either direction, leaving the lighthouse to stand alone, surrounded by the vast waters. The waves crash against the rocky cliffs on the rainy day. Splash by splash the waters broke against the rocks, splattering in every which direction.
Planted around the lighthouse were small blossoms. However, now that winter was creeping around the corner, mother earth was taking it's toll. The dying flowers surrounding the lighthouse wrestle back and forth on the chilling fall day from fighting with the breeze.

Inside the lighthouse was a narrow but grand staircase that lead up to the tippy top of the house. Each step one took, creeked, alarming those high above someone was approaching. Overall, the house wasn't huge. Some would call it cozy, or petite. The house was dark around the ground, with a single light near the entrance to the house. As one journeyed higher up the stairs, the light from the house shined through brightly, illuminating the darkness.

Right before the top floor, was a small bedroom. Inside was a single window, a small fireplace, and a bed with a nightstand. Alena spent most of her days here in this lighthouse, it was a safe-haven for her. The sheets were jumbled about from her nights sleep before. Currently she was sitting in a small window seat looking over the might ocean. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and had the slightest touch of makeup. She wore a large, oversized grey sweatshirt, leggings and long comfy socks. The cloudy day was just what she needed, time away from it all. Time away from Central, from the other Homunculi, and mostly, time away from anyone who knew her. A small candle sat beside her, giving a faint light to the gloomy room.

"But you can't hold on to water, it fills you up but never stays..." Alena sings to herself as she stare out through the glossy window. "Your slippin' through my fingers such, a natural disaster love. Bringing on the flood, the flood, love me like a flood, a flood, Bring it on..."

Back to top Go down

The lighthouse  Empty Re: The lighthouse

Post by Envy Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 am

Riku had been suspicious since he had received the letter. He hadn't told his address to anyone, expect the people over the theater. He also hadn't done anything to receive an envelope sealed with a kiss. He still decided to open it, as just an envelope couldn't harm him. That letter was made to confirm, that it was from a woman. However, the text itself didn't reveal that much. Only a meeting place was said and nothing more. Riku decided to go, after some thinking. His curiosity was more powerful than his carefulness. After a quick note about him being gone for a while, Riku started his journey towards Creta.

In just a mere day, Riku was already in Creta. He had his ways of travelling. The rain would have made a search or something really difficult, but this was a lighthouse he was looking for. So finding it was fairly easy. Riku descended and when he was close enough, he transformed back to his human form. His eyes wandered upwards, just to get a look how high it was. Again, the rain made it difficult. After a few seconds he noticed that it was vain and entered that tall house.

Riku wasn't really pleased from all the walking. Of course he couldn't expect an elevator in such an old place. ''This place is surprisingly far away from everything'', he noted to himself. ''That means that I can kill that person, if necessary''. As he started to reach the top floor, Riku heard something. It sounded like singing. That was a final confirmation, that the mysterious person was female. He reached the door and knocked it four times, rather loudly.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 pm

As she sat in the widow, staring out across the vast ocean, she could feel the eerie presence of Envy growing closer. When the door at the bottom of the lighthouse opened, and he began to ascend up the stairs, she knew this visit was just about to get a how lot more interesting. After all, Envy hadn't a clue there were 8 homunculi rather than 7. She continues to hum to herself and stare out the rain covered window as Envy walks closer and closer to her.

The four knocks didn't started her one bit, she knew it had to happen. However, she must admit, she was surprised he didn't just bust into the room immediately. Nonetheless, she slowly raises from the window seat and flutters over to the door. Alena took one deep breath before opening the door. Her eyes met his instantly and she grins. He was much more attractive now, than the other envy she had heard so much about.

"Hello there, I'm glad you've come Envy." Alena opens the door fully, inviting him into her safe haven. "Please, take a seat, I'm sure we'll have a lot to discuss brother." Alena didn't hesitate, she put a lot of extra effort into the word 'brother.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:39 am

[Bump =3]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Riku had to turn his sight little downwards to see his inviter's face fully. It wasn't an easy task to impress a shape shifter with an appearance, but that woman had succeeded in that. That made him to press every detail about her into his memory, in case he would need an appearance of a very attractive woman. With a grin on her face, she guided Riku in. He didn't try to think a reason for that, because something else had caught his attention. That woman just addressed Riku with his real name.

He almost stopped walking because of this, but was able to continue without stopping. He was very sensitive about his weaknesses and didn't want to show them. However, the next sentence was able to make him stop and think. After standing still for few seconds, Riku grinned himself. ''Very straightforward, are we?'' he announced with very clear voice as he found a seat to sit on. His face wasn't grinning anymore. He decided to remain cautious. Even if that person was a homunculus, it didn't mean that she wasn't an enemy. ''I don't obviously have to introduce myself. But who might you be?''
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Alena turns slightly on her heels when she catches his body language change, out of the corner of his eye. The beautiful girl couldn't resist the urge to chuckle slightly. This was going to be fascinating. Envy was an attractive man, far more attractive than Greed was. She took a mental note of the physical differences of the two. Vanity pulls out a small chair from the table, gesturing Riku to take a seat there. After, she flutters over towards the window seat, and snuggles up against the cooling glass plane.

"Well of course, there's not point in beating around the bush. I am the eighth Riku, there aren't seven." Alena smiles faintly, attempting to hide it by covering her mouth slightly with her hand. It was too fun, just meeting her siblings. Growing up, Alena only had one sibling. When they were young, the two were separated and Alena was rescued from the brutal winter by Father.

"My name is Alena, Riku. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Her violet eyes stare into the man's as she takes a moment to gather her next thoughts, depending on whatever Envy responds with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Riku couldn't keep his calm face anymore, when new information were revealed. His eyes widened a little and his head tilted slightly to the right. Was this person in front of him a new sibling? He stared her for a moment after she finally had revealed her name. Or at least her human name. After Riku had solved his thoughts, he finally did something. He laughed. It wasn't a mocking laugh like his usual laugh. It had more friendly features in it, but still sounded a bit sinister. Not intentionally though. ''That would indeed explain your inhumanly appearance. But that also raises many other questions''. He started to grin, while starting to lean into his palm with his head. ''I can withhold them for a moment, if the subject you wanted to talk about isn't so urgent''.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down