Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Nikolaus's diary EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Nikolaus's diary EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Nikolaus's diary EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Nikolaus's diary EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Nikolaus's diary EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Nikolaus's diary EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Nikolaus's diary EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Nikolaus's diary EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Nikolaus's diary EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Nikolaus's diary EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Nikolaus's diary

Go down

Nikolaus's diary Empty Nikolaus's diary

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 am

(Some long time ago in the past, maybe in the month of October, probably a couple of years ago)

I was eating one day my favorite cereal branch when the nastiest piece of work to curse my presence came along and looked at me, or more like just moved his head to see in my direction. His eyes were closed often, so I immediately could tell he was Xingese. A dirty rice eater who has DARED come in my presence.

From that day I swore to kill him by sabotaging our missions since I hate him so very much ever since I saw him. Ever since I was told THAT YELLOW FACED BASTARD WAS MY PARTNER! My last partner died by the hands of the Xingese, well they chased us off anyways or was it a long trek in the desert? I don't remember. But I know that I ate her at a point and she is a part of me now, in my stomach that is, all in the name of survival.

This despicable slit eyes could never replace her, whom I happened to have just eaten as if she was expendable. He will rue the day he has ever greeted me with the most cordial and nicest of greetings that no man could ever find themselves to be disgusted in, yet I did. He is pure evil, he kills people with a sword, or something. I heard tales of his stupidity retardation, they call it insanity, but I know he is butt fugly dumb. So he won't notice that later on today I rigged his locker and food with explosive proximity mines. That'll kill him off and I'll be given a NON-XING PARTNER whose name does not sound extremely butt retarded like someone is greeting you with a 'Hey' and later saying 'Bye'.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum