Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Karis D. Krow EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Karis D. Krow EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Karis D. Krow EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Karis D. Krow EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Karis D. Krow EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Karis D. Krow EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Karis D. Krow EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Karis D. Krow EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Karis D. Krow EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Karis D. Krow EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Karis D. Krow

Go down

Karis D. Krow Empty Karis D. Krow

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:13 am

CASE FILE: Civilian
Karis D. Krow Karisa10 Karis D. Krow Karisb10 Karis D. Krow Karisc10
"Leaves only fall when it's Autumn... So why am I still falling?"

FULL NAME:
→ Karis D. Krow

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Lior, Great Desert

RACE:
→ Drachman

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ February 15

HEIGHT:
→ 5'8"

WEIGHT:
→ 148 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Karis is the picture of your perfect Drachman, blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. His body is a perfect shape, slim and yet muscular - it's almost as if he was crafted out of God's clay. His face is soft and kind, and his eyes are full of a life that he doesn't think he deserves anymore. In fact, all of this... it's a shell. Karis isn't all as he appears. This may not even be the body that he would've developed into if he had lived, it was just how he wanted to look when he was older.

Because of this, there are several discrepancies in his appearance. Despite the fact that he's Celes' twin brother, they don't look as alike as one would hope. While they share hair, eyes and a few facial features, Karis has developed into a person who you wouldn't originally pick as his twin. Add to that his personality, and you find that through and through, Karis has really developed outwards of Celes.

If you were to strip down the layers of clothing that covered Karis, you would never know that he died the way he did. There are no signs of burn marks, there are no signs of any lightning damage. Karis' body is purely flawless and clean - almost perfectly chiseled out of marble, smooth, pure, perfect. Karis is the epitome of beauty in males, and he hides it. He formed this body to look like Karis would, and yet he chooses to hide it.

His normal clothing ends up being heavy. Bomber Jackets, and the like. Which works rather well when you think about it. Considering what's hidden inside said jackets. In actuality, Karis Krow is a literal "walking armory". In terms of what he excels in, his true specialty is the art of hidden weaponry.

Karis has a ton of weapons hidden in his clothing while he walks. Most of it is small, and quite weak - throwing knives, and the like. Tear gas grenades, actual fragmentation grenades... He carries a couple of pistols on right leg, a combat knife on his left. Basically, he's earned his nickname - and if you ask him for a weapon, he can basically pull one out of any part of his clothing. This also makes for... rather comical undressing scenes.

PERSONALITY:
→ Do you know what happens when darkness takes someone's heart?

It changes them.

Do you know what happens when you lose all hope of returning?

You become different.

Karis became different, after he was taken into the darkness. Before he went into the darkness, Karis was cheerful and happy, ready to try anything and do anything. But when he went into the darkness, his mind started to change - his mind started to become... unusual. He... it's hard to explain. He became really different, really new.

First, his mind became darker and more enclosed, Karis started to shut himself off from those around him. If anybody wanted to find more about him, they would find themselves up a creek without a paddle. He would shut himself away from them, and try to escape their gaze. If they were to continue to talk to him, it was highly likely that he would use violence and run. Out of the people that he knows, the people that are closest to him are Celesto and Aren - they're the only people he really trusts enough to open up to.

Next, his sense of humor changed drastically. He began to become more sadistic, enjoying the feeling of causing pain to others, and the sight of others being in pain. It became his drug, one of the things that he appreciated the most out of all things. He would toy with his targets, making sure that they felt as much pain as possible, before actually ending them - or at least knocking them unconscious.

Actually, it was generally more knocking them unconscious. Karis, although sadistic, gained something else from this. He became deeply respectful of human life. Although he carries all of these weapons on his person, he will only kill in order to defend himself and others, or if he needs to do so. Even his guns generally carry rubber ammo - non-lethal methods. However - once he is enraged and ready to kill... say your Hail Marys and prepare for the Great Beyond.

As he is a very dark and sadistic person, he has become rather... awkward around people. He rarely speaks to others that aren't his friends - but if he finds someone that interests him, he'll take a particular, almost obsessive, interest in them.

In terms of sexuality, Karis has discovered an interest in males, just as much as he has in females. So he calls himself pansexual, and seems to also find a preference for "pretty" men, but most kinds of women. So it could be said that although he's open to a lot, he's still rather picky in his choices. He's a heavy romantic when he finds the right person, and will pour his heart out to them, managing to sift through the darkness to reveal his own light within, no matter how small that it may be.

Oh, yes. He also has a debilitating fear of lightning. Just thought you'd like to know.

LOVE:
→ Guns, Celes, Aren, the color Blue, his guns

HATE:
→ Lightning, Chocolate, Cretarians, the color Yellow, Swords

HISTORY:
"I should be dead right now. I don't know quite what stroke of fate gave Celes the ability to bring me back, but I sure as hell shouldn't be here right now." He looked at me, deep blue eyes full of a seriousness that I hadn't ever seen before. Was this really the man that I'd known 12 years ago? The very same?

I looked at him through careful eyes, wondering exactly what he meant. The Jolly Roger Cafe sprawled out around me as he told me his tale. "As with all good stories... I shall start from the beginning..."

---

Where did I live? Ah, yes. My home was Lior. I lived there quite nicely, as a matter of fact. It was a small farmhouse, not too much to ask. To be honest, I was quite different to how I am now. Back then, I was shy and skittish. Celesto was the only thing that I ever held dear to me. I relied on him, and he was good to me, even if he tried to correct the other's mistakes.

It confused me. Why were they so annoyed with him? Celesto was amazing to me. He was everything and nothing, or no-one, could stop me from loving him. But he was getting worse. When he was scolded by our carer, he began to become sloppy. My brother... he was... I couldn't bear it anymore...

But then he became better again! Hell, he was better than better. We spent night after night fingering through books together, and I felt closer to him than ever before. Not only that, but we began to learn what was known as Alchemy...

Lightning. That was our element. Or at least, Celes' element. I don't know about me. Maybe things would have been different, had he tried to use something else... but...

---

He was prepared for it all. He really was. He had researched it extensively. Everything that Celesto had done, he wanted to do. His Alchemy was meant to be at the same level, but he'd always felt it. Less of an affinity with lightning. Maybe he wasn't meant to perform it? He never really knew. He just wanted to show Celes that he could do it...

Of course, as he stood in the center of the field, transmutation circle scrawled onto a piece of paper, sitting in front of him. He knew the theory. He knew exactly what he needed to do. But he still wasn't sure... there was still that lingering doubt.

"No, I will do it. I will not falter. I will not fail." He grimaced, and placed his hands onto the circle, grinning widely. Wasn't it strange? That his last expression... was a smile...

Crack-BOOM

He didn't die instantly. He honestly wished that he had. He really did. Instead, he was left there burning on the ground, listening to the sounds of screams that had then ensued. He closed his pained eyes for but a second, wincing at the feeling. With a soft sigh, Karis Krow tried to move slightly faster, tried to move towards where he knew the building.

"Ce...les..." His vision blacked out. He didn't even get to see his brother's crying face...

---

It had been so dark... for far too long. He'd begun to grow tired of this existence, and his brother's previously accidental attempt to bring him back had sent him further into the darkness. The body sighed in his eternal prison, looking around him to see everything that was going on, well sort of. There were people squirming here, some relaxing there - really, it was quite boring. He'd spent the last thirteen years bored out of his mind; mind you, it was his fault that he was here in the first place, but there was no need for him to punish himself for it.

He should try relax, enjoy this place. But even if he hadn't lost his sense of humour - or his concept of time - he'd lost all other things to this hell-hole. Right now, he was simply a sarcastic shade of himself, ready to be assimilated into the primordial sea; he would become one of the rest.

No... he would resist! He would retain himself. He'd retained his mind for the past thirteen years, why wouldn't today be the day that he was released? The black mess chuckled, before taking the form of a blonde-haired, blue-eyed man. This was who he was, right? He wouldn't lose sight of that, no matter what. But... would he really be released? There was no way that Celes would try again, right? Not after almost losing his soul to nothing the first time?

"KARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!" He had been hearing that for a while, now. But he had been certain that it was just the wi-- a figment of his imagination... Karis closed his eyes and sighed softly. No, he was just imagining things with what little personality he had left.

"I want to stand at the top of a mountain," Eh? That song... It brushed at his memory like a far off wind, and caused the man to look in the direction of the voice, trying to see if he could find the source. That voice... he was sure that he wasn't imagining it now. He tried to dig through himself, moving past ever-changing forms, trying to see if he could make his way out of here. People people everywhere... But only one mattered to Karis now.

Bro...ther... His twin. He could sense his twin. He could make it, he knew it! Only one obstacle stood in his way, and that was a pregnant woman - she had died together with her baby, it was rather sad. He grunted from the exertion, and slid his hand out from under her, feeling the cold grip of another. The sudden shock caused his body to change - he became stiff; no, this wasn't his soul anymore. His body was reforming around his soul, cells becoming tissue, muscle, flesh, bone, everything... He was... whole again, and his vision faded into nothingness, only hearing the final words of Celesto in the near distance.

"I've found him."

"Nnngh..." The man's eyes slowly opened, steam fading in from the darkness. He tried to move an arm, as he had done within the gate, and found it's response to be... less than desirable. Shaking his head, his blonde locks bounced around with him. Strange. His body felt heavier from when he'd died? Was this his aged form? Karis looked up, the ringing in his ears disappearing, finally able to comprehend sound once more. His body was still returning to normal, it seemed - that in itself would take some time.

"thher?" Only half of Celes' word had reached his ears, and Karis looked over towards the source, trying to see his brother through the steam. That... was Celesto, right?

"Celes... CELESTO!" Eh? He turned his head... another voice. Female? Strange, he could tell that she'd been to see The World as well. He shrugged it off as a random feeling, and placed his hands onto the ground beneath him, trying to contain the maniacal laughter that he wanted to let free. He was alive! This wasn't a simple dream, formulated by The World! He was actually alive!

He tried to move one of his legs, tried to at least get himself onto his knees. The man pushed himself up, and brought that leg under him. When he let his weight go, he stumbled, and landed on his chest, shouting out with a high pitched squeak. His vocal cords seemed to be returning to normal too; it seemed that they had a long way to go. With a small smile - well, more of a twitch - Karis tried again, pushing down with his arms and supporting himself once more, letting himself climb onto his knees, and then onto his feet. Much better.

He stood up straight, and looked out through the smoke, before trying to walk in the direction that he was sure Celesto was in. He took two steps and stumbled, landing on his hands and knees. He looked up and around, trying to see if there was anything familiar in this room. It was... devoid of memory. This was not their home. This was not where they had grown up...

He looked in Celes' direction and crawled towards him, making his way through the steam... And out the other side, looking at Celesto through pained eyes.

"Ce...le...s...to..." The blue-eyed man fell forwards, collapsing before Cele's prone figure. He certainly needed to get used to this body...
---

TRIVIA:
→ Speaks: Amestrian; Drachman.

ALIAS:
→ Dai

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Do I have to? Fine. Apos, Aren, AA, Ace, Hild, Dai...

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Okay, it's ready. It may not be good, but it's ready. D<

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]AXIS POWERS: HETALIA[/b] [i]Alfred F. Jones; America[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ WALKING ARMORY

Last edited by Karis Krow on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:53 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Karis D. Krow Empty Re: Karis D. Krow

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 am

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!