Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Cigarettes and Whiskey [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cigarettes and Whiskey  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cigarettes and Whiskey [Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

BUMP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you! I've been waiting forever. @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm

(~(XP Sorry, sorry! I was procrastinating for a bit, then I just forgot about it! ^^;;;)~)

Ini grinned. "Who says that? My room is... Clean. I think. I have no idea where all that mess came from! My room's like my mind. TOTALLY clean, top to bottom." She grinned at him. That was possibly the reason she had so many problems witheverything. Very disorganized, very random, very herself. She moved a bit closer to him, as he put an arm around her, smiling. "Well, if you want to watch one, we could, but if you don't, I'm fine with something else." She smiled, waiting for him to choose between movies or finding something else to do. She picked up a book from the floor, sliding her fingers along the cover, feeling the little bumped out title, a fortunate addition for her. "Alchemical Studies Volume 1? Hey Felix, I didn't know you were into alchemy. Kind of neat. Not really my thing, though." Ini looked at him, a curious expression on her face. It was a pretty cool interest, certainly, but a bit hard to learn. Too much discipline and stuff in learning alchemy.
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 am

He couldn't help but feel nervous as she began to speak of her own mind, in truth the young detective didn't exactly want her mind to be perfectly clean for selfish reason that he felt a little ashamed about "Perhaps I need to take a page from you then eh?" Felix jested though in truth he was quite serious, he did need to kick his game up when it came to cleanliness and the like. As she came towards him, allowing his arm to swing over her body he couldn't help but smile, hitting a small device on his mask he allowed the bottom filter to seemingly fold away revealing his mouth but still covering the most of his face, as he looked at her he gave a deep breath "There, much less muffled me thinks" Felix stated his only part of humanity now showing thanks to that handy little switch as he looked to the woman he couldn't help but feel a little brave.

"Something else sounds good to me" Felix stated with a slight laugh as he prepared to kiss the woman but was soon met with an interruption "Ugh, Yes, Alchemy is something of a necessary evil you know? Better to understand it so it might not be used against you and so I can assist others if the time comes" Felix stated with a nervous laugh, without a second thought though he decided to try his luck and moved in to kiss the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

Inimeg grinned, cheerfully laughing. "A page from me? You might want to look somewhere else for any help with cleaning. Unless you want to trash your house, that is!" She grinned, happy to be there. She was also, admittedly, that just-before-you-can't-drive kind of drunk, so she was in total party-mode. Then, seeing his mask open up a bit, revealing his mouth, she smiled, watching him. "Much less muffled, me agrees." Grinned, she laughed gaain to herself, swinging her legs out in front of her to amuse herself. At his alchemical rant, type thing, Ini nodded along, getting his views. She personally didn't care for it, as she'd said. " Well said. I guess you do need to understand these kinds of things to really know how they-" And as if in a movie, Felix shut her up with a kiss.

(~(xD It be official! Felix X Ini is canonz ^^. And if I could ever draw a gas mask, I'd get my fanart skills a-cranking! xD)~)
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 am

(^^ They do make a cute couple haha, I'd love to see some of these fanarts someday)

Felix's head began to swim as their lips met, a shiver slowly dancing down his spine as the two embraced that made Felix feel like he was slowly being filled by a bright warm light starting at his cheeks and drifting down his body, his hand curled softly around her waist as he held her close not breaking the kiss whilst his other stroked softly along her neck. He was too afraid to break the kiss and yet also too worried to keep it going and so he decided to follow his instincts taking control of the situation and holding it for a time before finally breaking it, he wasn't exactly sure of what to say and so instead he gave a simple smile whilst his mind threw a combination of words that he knew would be disastrous, and yet here his mind was pushing it through his lips..."That...was cinematic." Felix uttered, not exaclty knowing what he meant by the term but knowing that whatever the sentence could mean was now up to Inimeg to interpret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 am

Le bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Ini sat there for a while, locked in the kiss. Stuck together, she hoped it would never end. Unfortunately, she knew deep down it would, and she would have to wait for another one. She held it a little longer, shifting a bit closer to Felix, holding him in the embrace. She was loving every second of it. Finally, she felt him break away, and she allowed it, a bit disappointed. She laughed at his comment. It was indeed a cinematic moment, straight out of the movies or something. Amazing. “Holy crap, that was so… I can’t even think of a good word for it! Oh wow, that made today, I would think!” She stared at Felix for a bit more, grinning. She was toying with her black streak of hair now with her left hand, right hand shining thermal cam-cane at his face. “Yeah, it was, wasn’t it?…” And that was about all she could say. She was a bit speechless still, and was feeling a bit lightheaded.

(~(Gah, it’s a midget, but I’m so not used to posts like this. XD Vewy hard to think of what to type. ^^;)~)
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2