Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Chilly Day EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Chilly Day EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Chilly Day EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Chilly Day EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Chilly Day EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Chilly Day EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Chilly Day EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Chilly Day EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Chilly Day EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Chilly Day EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Chilly Day

Go down

A Chilly Day Empty A Chilly Day

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Cecilia walked down one of the many streets of the North City. She rubbed her hands together, trying to warm them up. It was a chilly day in the North City, and the cold wind that was blowing didn't help either. Cecilia's teeth chattered as she kept walking, pulling her jacket closer to her body. Even though she was wearing a jacket, gloves, a hat, and boot, it still didn't keep the cold from seeping into her body. Cecilia just wanted to get out of the cold, and she looked around, wondering if there was a cafe or any place she could hide out in till it warmed up a bit. She walked around a corner and sure enough, there was a little building with a sign that hung above it, saying "Mocha Cafe". Cecilia ran up to the building and pushed the door open. There were only two other people there, and everything was quiet.

"Finally. A nice place to sit and have some cappuccino," Cecilia said to herself. She took a seat at the counter and looked around, wondering if anyone would come and take her order. She took off her coat and hat, and set them both on the back of her chair. While Cecilia waited, she picked at her nails, which she always did when she was bored. It was a habit she had had ever since she was a little girl.

Back to top Go down

A Chilly Day Empty Re: A Chilly Day

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 pm

A CHILLY DAY
A Chilly Day Th_newenicon A Chilly Day Th_newenicon A Chilly Day Th_newenicon
"Shineba iinoni, Shineba iinoni"

Long navy hair cascaded down the strong, yet lithe back of a certain samurai-esq homunculus named with the sin of Wrath. The eyes of an obvious Asian-born man sat on his face above a petite nose and a plush set of lips, while his eyes were covered in their signature black eye-shadow. His face was pointed at the chin and femininely-masculine, while those lips held a scowl as two strong legs carried him into a small coffee shop that had just opened. It was about 9am in the morning.

He was wearing a long, tight, black uniform that held the heat into his body, keep him as warm as possible out here. Boots stole his legs away until the knees as he let out a sigh, playing with one of the strands of the long side-bangs of his fringe that he left out today, the rest being in the high ponytail he was wearing.

Mugen was situation over his shoulder in an easily accessible position as he calmly nodded towards the woman at the counter and sat down, glaring at the table. He'd been in the snow for about a week and a half now, since his 'mission' was to sneak into the Briggs fortress and check out what was going on. The male didn't know why the old guy didn't just send Envy instead? It'd be over faster...

"Black latte." He stated with a deep voice, while the girl nodded and began to get the coffee ready for him. He'd been in the cafe, relaxing, for about 3 and a half hours before another customer walked in, which was rare considering this shop seemed to have a bad reputation. 'Probably another 'tourist'' He though with a sigh.

Her hair seemed choppy under her hat and she was tightly snug in her clothes - obviously cold. If he were straight, he'd call her cute, but he wasn't so he just sipped at his nineteenth black latte calmly and ate some of his tempura ramen. That was why he kept coming here: They sold Auregese food. That was probably why it was so unpopular, since they were near the Drachman border and all.

"Finally. A nice place to sit and have some cappuccino," He heard her say as she took a seat next to him and took off her coat and hat, and poor Endavi's curiosity kept his peripheral vision focused on her (and thanks to his ability, he saw it pretty clearly). A woman came over to take her order before asking him if he wanted a refill. He nodded as she took his cup and walked off to do the orders, before he turned his head slightly to the girl with an impassive look on his features.

"What brings a civilian here?" He asked calmly, his eyes flashing around the restaurant briefly to show how empty it was, especially since it was Midday on a Sunday.

_WORD COUNT_486
_TAGGED_Cecilia
_COMMENTS_Haha, ok, I know school ended a few hours ago, but oh well ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Cecilia looked up as she heard a voice say something to her. She turned her head and noticed a man was sitting next to her. Cecilia hadn't even noticed the man, and was wondering if he had just come in. "Well, I just wanted to get out of the cold. It's a bit chilly today," Cecilia answered.

Just when Cecilia got done talking, a woman with blonde hair came up to her and asked,"Hello! What can I get you?"

Cecilia looked at the woman and said,"Well, I guess I will just have a cappuccino." The woman nodded and walked into the back, going to get Cecilia's order. Cecilia looked back at the man and noticed that he had features of the Auregese race. She wondered what the man was doing here, so she asked in a wary voice,"So, why are you here? Do you normally come here?" Cecilia then looked in front of her as the woman came back with her cappuccino. Cecilia nodded her thanks and grabbed the cup, taking in a sip of the steaming hot beverage. Ahhh....so good, Cecilia thought to herself with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm

A CHILLY DAY

"Well, I just wanted to get out of the cold. It's a bit chilly today," He heard her answer (even though it was unnecessary since he read her lips) as he sipped another sip of his umpteenth black latte and sighed lightly, shivering just a bit. Funny, how no matter what you were, if you had feeling, you suffered in the cold? Weird.

"So, why are you here? Do you normally come here?" She asked, curiously, as he seemed to rejoice in her caffiene... Endavi just 'che'd' and sipped his drink again before talking with chapped lips and slightly clattering hands (he wasn't a big fan of the North). "I'm here because of my job, and I've regularly visited this old place for the past week." He answered in a bored tone, deciding he might as well just reply and get it over with; besides, he was bored in a frost-bitten hell on a mission he'd much rather be relaxing in Central instead of doing.

'Che, what a hassle...'

_WORD COUNT_170
_TAGGED_Cecilia
_COMMENTS_My shortest post yet O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Cecilia glared at the man and sighed. Geez. He doesn't have to be so rude about it, Cecilia thought, taking another sip of her nice piping-hot cappuccino. She turned to him and wondered what job it was that he was here for. "So, what is your job anyway?" Cecilia asked, but she could already tell what he was going to say. Of course. He's with the military, Cecilia thought, scowling. She hated the military, and that would never change in her entire lifetime. Her father had once been a state alchemist, but had quit due to the evil and cruel things he was made to do. Cecilia had then grown up with a bitter hatred for them. She had even heard stories about a war long ago, where soldiers had tried to wipe out the whole of a civilization. The Ishbalan war was harsh and evil, and could not believe that anyone would ever do that.

Cecilia took another sip of her cappuccino and calmed herself down. She always got herself worked up over these things, and then would go on to do something rash. She sighed, and noticed that her stomach was growling. Of course I'm hungry. Aren't I always? she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:28 am

A CHILLY DAY

"So, what is your job anyway?" He saw her almost spit out in annoyance as he 'Che'd', having a very good feeling she thought he was a part of the military. Seriously, whenever he said he was somewhere for a job everyone presumed he worked in the military for some reason. How annoying...

"Not the military." He said in a bored tone, being as vague as possible as he sipped at the black latte again and looked past the girl and outside the shop. Of course, thanks to his ability, ignoring her movements (even the small ones) were nearly impossible, but he was also able to notice it had started snowing again.

Navy blue eyes observed the falling of the snowflakes as the male mildly noted they reminded him of that kid he met in Central a few times before he left to come up here. Tsune... that boy amused him to a rather great extent as he would like to see the boy sometime soon, that wasn't a stupid coincidence, of course. Maybe he should give him a call now-- 'Ever since I got here the kid's been on my mind, che, I'm acting like some dumb fangirl... I hope he hasn't lost that phone though...'

Shaking his head slightly to try and stop the thoughts of that one intriguing male, he turned back to his latte and took another sip with a cold sigh, the puff of cold air coming out in front of him as a result.

Maybe he was just over-thinking things...

_WORD COUNT_257
_TAGGED_Cecilia
_COMMENTS_Tehe, if ya read the topic 'Well This Is Frustrating' in central, you'll know what he means about the cellphone ETC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:32 am

Cecilia shook her head and sighed. He just read me like a book, didn't he? Cecilia thought, angry at herself for being so able to read. Cecilia stared down at the cup she still held in his hands. She liked the feel of the warm cup against her hands, because they had been freezing cold. Cecilia turned and looked out the window. The snow was falling and it seemed so peaceful, like nothing bad could happen, nothing could go wrong. Snow always seemed like when it came, peace would flood over the place that received it. Cecilia stared at the snow, perplexed, and let her mind take her to past years.

A little girl opened her sleepy eyes and stretched. She was still laying in her bed, but then she sat up and jumped out of her bed. The girl slipped on bunny slippers and walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes. She walked through the mansion that belonged to her family, and finally arrived in the kitchen. The first thing she could smell was eggs and bacon, her favorite breakfast. The little girl walked over to the stove and noticed that a tall man with red hair was cooking, and she then yawned. The man looked down at the little girl through bright green eyes silver glasses. He smiled and crouched down by the girl, leaving his position by the stove. "Well hello there my sleepy little Cecilia," the man said, patting her head. Cecilia smiled and said,"Mornin' dad!!"

Cecilia pulled herself back to the present, leaving that happy little moment behind in her thoughts. Cecilia wiped the hair out of her face and sighed, taking another sip of the sweet beverage in front of her.

Last edited by Cecilia-chan on Sun May 09, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

A CHILLY DAY

"Hah-ah! Hah-ah!"

Heavy breathing came from the mouth of a young child, about age 8, as the boy wiped away the sweat of his brow and swung the wooden sword in front of him again. His navy hair curved at his shoulders to give a bob-like cut as he spun around and, with all of his force, smashed the false blade against the wooden dummy, sending him back a bit from the force of the impact and the false blade's shattering.

He dropped the handle and fell to his hands and knees, breathing heavily from his long and hard training session. Scowling, he pushed a lock of his hair behind his ear before pushing himself into a sitting position and relaxing like that, so not to fall into an embarrassing position.

"Davi-chan!" Was suddenly yelled from behind the boy as the samurai-in-training expertly rolled out of the way in order to dodge a glomp his 'friend' always tried to deliver him, every time they met. The other boy, who had one green eye and choppy red hair, immediately re-composed himself in front of the scowling boy and grinned. "How many times do I have to say 'don't call me that'?"

The other boy laughed as he stood and dragged the exhausted male to his feet, who just scowled deeper at having to move. Before he could protest, however, he was dragged across the dojo and to the window, where the boy pointed up to reveal more small, white flakes falling from the sky and onto the Tokyo streets. The redhead beamed as he stuck his face up to the glass.

"Isn't it pretty, Davi?" The boy asked as the navy-haired boy just scoffed, "Aw, c'mon, it's snowing! I haven't seen snow ever!" "That's 'I haven't ever seen snow before', moron, and neither have I." 'Davi' corrected with a roll of his large eyes before he leaned on the small windowsill and sighed, 'I guess it is kind of pretty...', "Kana?"

"Huh?" The boy asked with a confused look, while Endavi gave him a rare smile, making him brighten up like he got $50 to spend on anything he wanted, "You're right... it is kind of pretty..."

Mature navy eyes looked past Cecilia and out the window at the snow, before a small, serene smile came onto his lips at the memory that the white substance sparked.

'I hope that wherever you are, you know that I still think you were right about the snow, Kana'

_WORD COUNT_416
_TAGGED_Cecilia
_COMMENTS_'Davi' is Endavi's nickname (he hates being called it though) and Kana is based on childhood Lavi (D.Gray-Man), Kana is also dead now, by the way ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

[[I'm considering this topic finished, k?]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down