Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Vaguely annoyed EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Vaguely annoyed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Vaguely annoyed EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Vaguely annoyed EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Vaguely annoyed EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Vaguely annoyed EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Vaguely annoyed EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Vaguely annoyed EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Vaguely annoyed EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Vaguely annoyed EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Vaguely annoyed

Go down

Vaguely annoyed Empty Vaguely annoyed

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Greed snorted and flipped a coin in the air. She was supposed to report to father, but she had decided instead that sitting here and watching for intruders was much more productive. She could think alot better in the clear air about how to take over the world. In her other hand sat a bottle of wine, which she tilted her head back and threw back a long swallow, then wiped her mouth She held her liquor well, but then again she'd had a long time to perfect this ability to drink. Her golden eyes pierced through the sewers as she sniffed and whistled. A couple of dog-like chimerae trotted over and laid at her feet, sniffing the ar, then groaning and lying their heads down. She eyes the entrance as if it were the most interesting thing in the world, before finally getting fedup. "GODAMMIT FATHER! YOU MAKE THIS DIFFICULT DON'T YOU!" She seemed to hiss, then punched a wall, leaving a small dent and she snorted. Sighing again she ran a hand along the spiney backs of the dogs. She needed to get out of here there was so much of her stuff she needed to get still!

Back to top Go down

Vaguely annoyed Empty Re: Vaguely annoyed

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Envy was wandering around in the sewer system, looking for Greed. She was supposed to have reported to Father a while ago but, of course, being stubborn as she was, she was probably off getting drunk. Sighing, he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He heard a loud bang and chuckled. "Looks like I just found Greed," He muttered, walking towards the sound. And, sure enough, there she was. "Hey, Greed," He said lazily, "What the hell are you doing down here?" He spotted the bottle in her hand. I was right, he thought, she was drinking. He took a long drag of his cigarette and looked at her with mild interest. "You know, Father won't let me leave until you report back? And, dammit, I'm bored of the sewers. Do you always have to be so damn difficult?" He sighed and took another drag of the cigarette. He hated when Father forced him to stay in the sewers for some reason or another. There was nothing to do down there! Unless he wanted to chase rats around, which, quite frankly, was even more boring than sitting around doing nothing. He glanced up from his cigarette to Greed again and narrowed his eyes. "Well? What are you doing down here, other than drinking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Greed snorted and looked away, massaging her wrist, not because it hurt, but simply to show she was pissed. Her gold eyes shot darts at Envy. She was beyond annoyed at father. What the hell did he think? She didn't need a goddamn babysitter! With another swallow of her wine she crossed her arms and pushed up her shades, feeling them slide down her nose. "I'm guarding this place. I'm not a damn lap-dog." She scoffed. "Father knows that. I work for noone." Of course she did OBEY Father, but this was HER own will and for HER own gain. She threw the bottle at a huddle of mice and rubbed the back of her neck, the leather jacket on her shoulders shifting to a more angular position on her curved shoulders. She sighed exasperratedly. The little fucker didn' own her.. even if he created her.. no.. he didn't Greed created herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:19 pm

JD narrowed his eyes. Stubborn bitch, he thought, shaking his head. "Quite frankly, I don't give a shit what you were doing," He growled, "I'm bored of this Goddamn place, and I want to leave. Stop being stubborn and go report to Father already!" He glanced off in the direction she had thrown the bottle. Taking another long drag of his cigarette, he turned back to her. "Maybe you can give him your little rebellion speech while you're there. I'm sure he'd enjoy that." Envy sighed and glanced off into the distance. "What do you think you're protecting this place from, anyways? Rats? If that's the case, let me just say, you're doing a God-awful job of it. The damn things are crawling around all over the place." Honestly, he didn't have a problem with Greed. He did, however, have a problem with her causing him to have to stay down here any longer than necessary. Especially if her only reason was to prove that she was stubborn. Everyone already knew she was stubborn, dammit, she had nothing to prove there. Glaring at her again, he took another long drag of his cigarette. "So, are you going to report back to the old man or what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Greed twitched her eye, obviously pissed. She clenched her fists and pulled at the leather gloves before snarling unpleasantly, "Who the hell do you think you are Envy? My Goddamn babysitter? Get real! I'm not taking orders from you!" She spit at the ground (How ladylike) and her eyes bore back into his, gleaming with anger. Being pushed around only made her fight more. It was HER will, not his. "I'll leave when I goddamn feel well-like it!" She growled and plopped back down where she was sitting previously. A smirk played at her lips, coyly, devilishly. "And if you can't stand the sewers too fucking bad, your own damn fault for coming to look after me. I can handle my self, so fuck off!" She chewed her lip, whispering harshly through, now-gritted teeth. She yanked out a flask and downed a whole thing of vodka before kicking a pebble with a groan. "Damn you all, bossing me around. Noone owns me bastards!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Envy narrowed his eyes and glared at her. How does the old saying go? He wondered, trying to remember. If looks could kill... Yes. If looks could kill, she'd be a goner. "Who the hell do you think you are, Greed?" He growled, after a long drag. He blew smoke into her face, just to piss her off. "I may not be in charge of you, but that old man is in charge of all of us! Goddamn, if you were even half as smart as you think you are, you'd go tell him whatever the hell he wants to hear! And what is it any of your business what I do in the first place? If I want to come in these slimy, rat infested sewers to let you know he's pissed off with you, you'd better be thankful instead of blowing up! No one ever said they fucking owned you, anyways, now did they? You came up with that on your own!" He knew he was yelling now, and way to angry for something small like this, but Greed could really get under his skin at times. He took another long drag of the now almost gone cigarette and blew out a breath that was shaky in rage. "I don't give a damn what the fuck you do as long as it doesn't effect me! But that old bastard won't let me leave until you go see him because somehow he thinks that I can reason with you! He's wrong! No one can reason with you, you stubborn bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Greed snorted again and threw back another shot, but stared in dismay at her bottle, opbviously ignoring every wod he just said. She groaned and cleaned out her ear with a pinky, showing obviously no interest at all in what he said, before she stood and turned the bottle over. "Ffuck outta booze." She pulled her jacket closer over her shoulders as she shoved her hands into her pockets. She sighed, brushing by Envy as if he didn't even exist, to piss him off further since after all, her eyes still burnt from the cigarette smoke. She swore under her breath, stinking of alcohol that would kill a normal human, yet she didn't lose a single life to her addiction. She resisted the urge to flip him off as she walked in her usual, casual way, staring ahead. She wasn't going because he was bitching at her... no.. she was going because she was out of fucking booze again. She ran her tongue over her lips and snorted at Envy's words. They'd stung a bit, but not enough for her to even consider apologizing. She was fucking Greed! THAT'S who she was and they all damn-well knew it! She tossed the empty flask aside and hissed at a minion. "Hold that until I return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 pm

JD growled at her under his breath for ignoring him, but decided not to let it get to him. He didn't give a damn why she was going to report in the the old bastard, or weather or not she had listened to him. As long as she was going, he could leave and not have to be around her or this stingy, slimy sewer a second more than he had to. That was all he really cared about. Besides, he knew (or at least he told himself) that she had heard him. He reluctantly followed behind her. Not because he wanted to spend time with her, God no, but because that was where the damn exit was. He made sure to stay a good ten feet farther back than Greed, just so anyone who may pass by (rats, dog chimera, or anything else that may roam the sewers) that the two of them were not walking with eachother, nor did they associate with eachother, or even know eachother. This whole ignoring me thing isn't so bad, he thought with a snicker, at least I don't have to talk to her or anything. He saw the exit, but decided to make sure she got to Father before he left, to avoid punishment or other circumstances of disobeying a direct order from the old man. He was in no mood to be punished for Greed being stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:26 am

(warning this com does not have firefox or word so excuse my spelling and grammer)

Nearly bumping in to greed as lust made his way. He was unnerved by the fact that he had to travel down to the sewers to seek out both Envy and Greed. He wasn't that unnerved about Greed but Envy on the other hand. It was true that he worked well with him and Greed and even Gluttony but sometimes they both got on his nerves. It was like these two sins were creatwed to battle each other endlessly for ever and always. His lab coat whisked behind him as he made his head way past greed and facewd Envy directly.

"Father wants you to cease looking for Greed. He has given me full authority on making sure Greed no longer does anything greedy. An impossibility but then again it's hard to stop you from being Envious of everything Greed has isn't it."

After he said that he looked at Envy and his eyes wen't from kolidaskope to as black as death. after a few moments he turned away and went to greed. after which his eyes turned to their regular Kolidaskope and he spoke again.

"Greed, Let us leave to the hospital. There you can drink up in my room and we can enjoy the fruits of my labor."

With that Lust turned away and simply went the same way he came. His lab coat fluttering behind him in the wind.

((Exit if Greed leaves))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:34 am

Greed groaned as she rubbed her jawline. "The hell? I can't do anything greedy? The fuck?! How's that gonna work?! And who the hell are you anyways, hun?" She asked, eyeing him venomously. She was shocked that someone actually told off Envy. It seemed Envy was Father's favourite anyways and if that was the case.. well.. then Greed was definitely his least favourite. She scoffed and slipped out a cigarette pack from Envy's pocket and looked annoyed, lighting it. "The hell's he gonna do to stop me, huh sweety?" She snarled and licked her lips, then lit the cigarette and took a long drag. It would be very interesting and Envy getting told to return. She wondered if that meant that Father was simply getting bored of her. She pulled at her fur collar showing her cockiness. Her gold eyes glinted behind her shades, an amused smile on her mouth, cheshire-like and challenging. Like a mustang not wanting to be broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

"Well BABY I'm apparently saving your ass from the likes of this Favorite of our wonderful Father. If you have a problem with this then kiss my lovely ass, or rather I can kiss yours."

he said as he whispered to her so that Envy couldn't hear. After he said this he aimed to squeeze her ass and then started to walk away but stopped. He turned to Greed and walked right up to her. Stopping just before her he eyed Envy from there and whispered to her again.

"Then again if we go to my room you can do what ever you like to me."

After that he left he waved to Envy and yelled out as he did so.

"Later you Envious piece of shit."

His eyes turned deep death black and he just continued to walk and ignore Envy and what ever he wanted or would do. Simple fact was that he was in no mood to deal with the problems of both Envy and Greed but in order to save one that he was in love with he did what he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:04 am

Greed eye him, her mind in a twist of disbelief. The hell?! Was that sarcasm? There was something different about this man. She narrowed her eyes, and tried to hide her blush as he managed to give her ass a squeeze. She simply closed her eyes and took a long drag of her cig. Then as he walked away she eyed him up, hiding her grin. Something she could own? Ooohhh that sounded lovely~! She blew out the smoke away from her face, then stepped slowly, following the strange man. He was a homunculus as well and there was no doubt, but there was something different about him. Drawing her tongue across her lips again, she gave a half, salute, using only her middle finger to Envy. "See ya in Hell, later En. No need to waste my time on your ass, have much more interesting places to be." She grinned and walked up to Lust and took another drag. "You never said your name, hun." This time she seemed less pissed, and more truly interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:23 am

He stopped for a moment and thought. Unsure of what to really say. It wasn't that he didn't want to be truthful or trying to think of a lie but more like he wanted to think of the best way to tell her. So he decided to play in top her greed more. "Karson, Doctor Daniel Karson." He said and then leaned back a little as he reached her and whispered, "I know everything about the body, masssster." He elongated the s in master purposely in order to cause some thought in her mind or even arouse her a little. He then started to walk away again. His hands in his pockets, his lab coat fluttering, his hair absurdly standing up a bit, and his pager starting to go off. It was a call to report that he was needed to the hospital. as such he immediately left to the hospital.

((EXIT))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Envy glared at Lust as he left. Turning back to Greed, he scowled. "Give me back my cigarettes, dammit." He said, holding out his hand for her to give them back. She really crossed the line with that. No one was allowed to touch JD's cigarettes. No one. And, Goddammit, he was so going to murder Lust later! Envious piece of shit? What the fuck! He was fuming by now, and ready to get out of the damn sewers and back up to the surface where it didn't stink and he wouldn't have to deal with Lust or Greed or Father. "Come on, Greed," He growled, "Go see the old bastard and we can both get out of this hellhole and hopefully never spend time with each other ever again. I know you want that as much as I do." He glared back in the direction in which Lust had gone. "And never have to see that piece of shit again, hopefully." Of course, he knew he would have to see both Lust and Envy again eventually, but he could delay that for as long as possible, couldn't he? He'd rather hand out with fucking humans than have to be within spitting distance of either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Greed grinned cockily and pulled out another cigarette after flicking her old one to the ground. Her eyes reflected her own greed and self-confidence. "Naw you see.. if I did that I'd be satisfyin' you En and that just won't do." She tsked and shook her head, lighting the cig, she flipped off her shades and gave a smug smirk. "Besides I can't say I hate you... just can't stand ya." She yawned and took another drag, shoving the pack in her pocket. "As for the old man you heard what Karson said. He's got orders for me to follow with him anyways." She saluted and scurried off more, just within ear range to hear Envy's response, but too far to be seen. She followed close behind Lust, curious about this strange man she'd just met.
[exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum