Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman

Go down

Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman Empty Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman

Post by Robyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 am

Tap Tap Tap. The tip of his cane made a wondrous tune with the click of his heels on the marble floor. Tipping his hat to the maids and servants as he headed towards the door of the room he was told the king was residing in.

Now i bet your wondering why the Homunculus Wrath was just walking straight into the home of the Cretan military. Well with the chaos in Amestrist and the lost of his business. The top hat wearing man had decided it was time to return home. But instead of starting up another club. Why not offer his unique talents to help his former home expand it's glory.

He stopped in front of the door and smiled. His eyebrow quirking softly. Raising his cane to knock on the door he cooed softly. “ Knock knock your Highness, I’m coming in.” He pushed the door opened and with a skip to his step he walked in letting his heels click together with a hum on his lips.

Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman Empty Re: Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Dietrich stood in front of the doors to the balcony. Today seemed to be a… strange day. The sun was up, but hidden amongst the clouds. Things were in question. So many things could go right or wrong at any given time. And, most of all…

A knock on the door. “Knock knock your Highness, I’m coming in,” he heard. This was… unexpected. Certainly off the schedule, of course, and no one informed him…

Turning towards the newcomer as the door opens, he raps his fingers against the orb on his cane. ”An excellent day for an unplanned visit, I presume?” he replies rather calmly. He was concerned that his security hadn’t picked him up, or that none of the peasants had done anything to stop him. Perhaps it was time to swap out for newer, more loyal people… Maybe. He’d see where this went first.

”Well, my good sir, you already know who I am, but I’m afraid that I do not know you.” He started to stroll towards Reaver somewhat casually, though he was cautious, wary. ”However, since introductions are in order, I am Lord Dietrich von Vermont, King of Creta, and its Prime Minister.” Stopping a couple meters away from Reaver, his face takes a more serious expression, as does his tone. ”Now, if you don’t mind me asking, who are you and why are you in my home?” he asks, unsheathing the sword from his cane. He kept it pointing slightly towards the ground, but kept his eye on the intruder. Now wasn’t the time to get sloppy.

Back to top Go down

Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman Empty Re: Absolutely Invincible Cretan Gentleman

Post by Robyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 am

"A pleasure to meet you my king." Reaver said removing his top hat and bowing. He stood up again replacing the hat on his head. "I am Reaver." He looked to the kings cane. Tapping his Swagger stick to the ground again it made the metal tapping noise the light dancing off the blade as its own silent warning. Well that and the old fashion but highly powerful pistol on his hip. Though he was not here to harm his king.

" Well my good king. I am here not only to congratulate your success for your recent triumph. But to give you an offer." He lent foreword on his cane his lips curling upwards in a devilish smile. " How much do you know on the world of alchemy....more so the taboo's of it?" He whispered. Making the subject sound more like children planning on stealing sweets from the sweetie bowl.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 am

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down