Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A day in Creta EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A day in Creta EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A day in Creta EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A day in Creta EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A day in Creta EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A day in Creta EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A day in Creta EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A day in Creta EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A day in Creta EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A day in Creta EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A day in Creta

Go down

A day in Creta Empty A day in Creta

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Alex would walk upon the streets of London. Creta streets sure were cleaner than the ones he grew up on. he laughed a little as he passed by a shop. The shop was small but sold a few of his favorite foods. He entered the shop looking in seeing a piece of rum cake he went and bought it. Paying for the cake he left the shop eating it quietly. As he did so he would smile as each bite tasted better than the last. He than walked to a fountain taking a seat he fnnished his cake as he moved to drink his beer. The beer was a summer lager. The beer wwas light and frothy. The beer had a taste a bit like an Oatmeal Stout and a lingering sweetness. Truly it was one of the better beers he had. Finishing the beer he sat up and decided to make some people happy. He put on his gloves and clapped making a small fire serpent. He did the act making different animals with his fire. Each animal actual size and each disappearing a minute after being seen.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

A day in Creta Empty Re: A day in Creta

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

It was another wonderful day in London Alicia had made some good money performing in a few shows and wanted to quickly send the money off to her parents. As she headed down the street she saw something rather interesting a man using fire alchemy to make animals it was cute and made her laugh a little as she walked toward the man smiling.

" It is nice to see I am not the only one to try to cheer up those in need, the name is Alicia Brimhorn and it is nice to meet a fellow fire alchemist. "

She stepped back from the man making sure she had a clear area before she stopped her foot down quickly, she began to move gracefully to a salsa beat she heard in her head. Various people began to show up and clap as she was both graceful and beautiful as she sparked her boots a flame moved out from her foot and began to snake around her body, almost spiraling in a snake like pattern before moving and slithering across the ground in a snake like pattern before fading. The gather audience began to clap loudly as she began to put on a show with her graceful yet powerful dancing as well as the fire alchemy she used with such accuracy.

Last edited by Alicia Brimhorn on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm

It is nice to see I am not the only one to try to cheer up those in need, the name is Alicia Brimhorn and it is nice to meet a fellow fire alchemist.
He smiled at her as she watched for a momment. clapping one more time he told the little kids to stand back. He watched her dance for a moment. each move was unique and each flowed smoothly into the next. she was a skilled dancer and as she created a spark with her shoe a little flame began to snake around her leg. as it climbed it stopped and moved out slowly across the ground. Looking at her as it dissipated he said Let me do one more animal and maybe we can talk after.
after saying that he clapped his hands and made a line of fire go up into the air. the fire than made a giant phoenix. as it flew higher he made it go above the building high enough so that it would not burn anything when he did his next move. he clapped again and made it explode like fireworks. After that he turned to her and smiled. "Now what would you want from me?"

Last edited by Alex Corde on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

She watched as the man formed a phoenix in the sky before raising higher and exploding it causing her to be in awe that was certainly cool in her mind. As for what she wanted nothing really she just enjoyed others trying to cheer people up, besides that she had no real reasons to talk to him as she was a rather friendly and upbeat person. She was really happy to see another that likely protected those who needed to be she did not find many with that sort of attitude.

" That was pretty neat I am just glad there are others like me that want to help people get there minds off the consistent wars and the pain and death they cause. As for what I want from you... well I didn't think that far ahead I saw someone performing and it made me want to perform as well... sorry if I bothered you with that. "

She laughed scratching her head she felt a little awkward as she just sort of burst into dance and did not even really talk to the man first. However she was sure he was fine and he was not mad at her, she simply did what her heart wanted and that was to create a small place of happiness one step at a time. She understood for some of these people this might be the most joy they will have for an entire year, the only thing to distract them from the suffering they endure daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

That was pretty neat I am just glad there are others like me that want to help people get there minds off the consistent wars and the pain and death they cause. As for what I want from you... well I didn't think that far ahead I saw someone performing and it made me want to perform as well... sorry if I bothered you with that.
Well your a great dancer Alicia. Wasn't a bother at all though gave me a little break. How about we go get something to eat and just talk? as he said this he looked and smiled as a little kid sat still amazed by the animals from before. ruffling his hair he began to clean up the mess he made. taking off his gloves he got up finnished with the poorly done job of sweeping away the remnants of the ground being singed with his shoe. as he looked at her with a smile he finnaly got a good look at her.
She had a very unique shade for her eye color. she wore a red dress and her hair was spiked and looked to be rather short if it was flat.

Last edited by Alex Corde on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Going out to eat might be nice but he would be the one paying after all he invited her not the other way around. She nodded her head and smiled as she moved randomly around him laughing a little, her playful side coming out she had a soul of a child still innocent and playful yet it was clear she was not a child. This was simply her personality to help anyone in need and to be kind and friendly to most anyone, sometimes a little to trusting.

" Sure we can go eat but you are paying as you invited me, I really do not care where we eat I like almost all foods. "

She bounced to his right side before jumping up into a nearby bench walking across it, she was a very strange one but she was a friendly type of strange. She was a good girl and rarely did anything bad however because she had such an odd personality she really did not have friends much just people that liked her performances.

" So, what does a guy like you do for fun, I like to hold live performances at concert halls and things , oh and I love watching musicals they seem to make me want to dance even more. "

She jumped off the bench landing in front of him as she walked backwards staring into his eyes. He would have a hard time really getting a read on a girl like this, she was cute but she was so different it was likely the reason most guys avoided her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

As she nodded he would look at her. she had started to move around him laughing a bit. She was skipping around him with such an innocent expression it brought Alex back a bit. he noted in the back of his mind she was really nice. she cared for others in a way he probably couldn't comprehend.
Sure we can go eat but you are paying as you invited me, I really do not care where we eat I like almost all foods.
Yea I know I was gonna pay but thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot I am Alex Corde Nice to meet you Alicia
he watched as she jumped on onto a bench walking across it to his right. he sighed she was strange but then again who in this word was normal.
So, what does a guy like you do for fun, I like to hold live performances at concert halls and things , oh and I love watching musicals they seem to make me want to dance even more.
as she said that she said that she jumped off the bench and started walking backwards. he looked into her eyes and saw something different then what she exhibited. ignoring it he said Train, give back to communities that deal with me and try to keep kids out of trouble. And i take it you like to dance then Alicia? he smiled and then thought a momment longer and muttered something in amestrian. he than spoke up Seeing as you seem to like to dance how about that club down the street.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

He offered to take her dancing she loved that thought as her eyes lit up at the word of dance, one could say she was obsessed with dancing. She wondered what the club could be like she had never really went to night clubs before. This would be a first for her but as she often thinks might as well try it once in your life than regretting not trying anything.

" Sure dancing is perfect for me, though be warned I am a harsh critic if my dance partner isn't very good. I take dancing very seriously so I am one to judge bad dancing quickly. "

She figured she might as well be honest about that she knew her nagging side about other dancers and she did not want to make him mad. He would likely understand as she was a great dancer and to her it was more than dancing it was what she was a dancer and an alchemist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

" Sure dancing is perfect for me, though be warned I am a harsh critic if my dance partner isn't very good. I take dancing very seriously so I am one to judge bad dancing quickly. "
I haven't danced in a few years but I think I can remember something. So along as you remember that I think we can try this one time. he looked at her with a smile. She was really happy that they were going dancing. she practically glowed at the word dancing. She was a dancer but he could tell she loved what she did. To her dancing wasn't just a hobby or a way to perform alchemy it was part of her. He than remembered how it felt to put a smile on those little kids faces. The look of pure amazement and joy was a nice change of pace then his usual job. He thought of performing like that as a simple service bringing smiles to little children and their parents. As he knew a smile was a powerful thing. One smile could change someone's life. Hell it changed his life and he wanted to see more of them.  As they walked to the club he smiled knowing that if he could cause one smile he would feel better about his brother.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 pm

As they made their way to the club she could hear the music outside already, the beat made her want to burst into dance right there as it was clear she was absorbing the beat of the music into her mind. She began to sway her hips and move her body outside the club, as she almost seemed to be getting lost in the music this style of dancing was more seductive and grindy as she turned toward him moving slowly and bending all the way back before slithering up his body and poking him on the forehead. She giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him toward the doors of the club, when they entered it was rather loud but to see everyone dancing made her excited almost to excited. This to her was the greatest feeling in the world almost giving her a feeling of pure ecstasy.

" I love it dancing everywhere and the music makes me want to move my body, I hope you are ready cause I will make it tough to keep up. "

She pulled his hand moving them to the center of the dance floor as she began to dance people around the two began to notice her unique style of dance. As she flipped in the air backwards landing gracefully on her feet she got quite a set of applause. She was now moving toward a more break dancing style as she began to do various head spins and flips making the crowd go even more wild it was clear she enjoyed being the center of attention. She stood and slid over to the man she came with before shooting up in front of him her body moving like that of a snake as she moved around him her eyes almost entrancing him with her seductive side. She was certainly different than he had thought as she showed her cute playful side when performing could be thrown right out the window, this side of her was almost dangerous she was very seductive and this was the side of her she often hid from others.

" So, let us dance, we will show these people what a real dancer is I cannot wait to test you out. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

From the corner of his eyes he saw her begin to sway as if she was starting to dance.she seemed to be getting into the music that had bass that literally shook him. she turned to him and bent down he moved his hand to support her back but then she moved up his body and he would have had a thought at the back of his mind pushing it to the back of his mind he was suddenly pulled inside the club after hearing a giggle.
" I love it dancing everywhere and the music makes me want to move my body, I hope you are ready cause I will make it tough to keep up. "
she than pulled him to the center of the dance floor where he watched her dance. she was dancing gracefully then she did a flip. as she landed she started to break dance getting a applause. he than saw her get up and begin moving over to him. she had a seductive grin on her face and he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. she than started to move around him like a serpent entrancing him with her eyes. he than said as if under her spell.
" So, let us dance, we will show these people what a real dancer is I cannot wait to test you out. "
Yea lets do that.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

She began to dance with the man he was not to bad but clearly not a pro like herself, however the two managed to dazzle the crowd getting several ohs and ahs. She was simply dancing and enjoying the beat as she always did, the music moved her soul and made her feel alive after a good hour or so she decided it would likely be best to take a break he wasn't like her an was likely tired from dancing. She moved with him holding his hand pulling him through the crowd getting some applause along the way as they made it to the bar, she sat on the stool fanning herself as she was a bit warm for comfort. The sweat slowing dripping down her neck and into her dress, she was happy though her face lit up with excitement.

" I figure you were good enough to not make me punch you so you deserve a break go ahead and drink whatever you want. I will simply rest for a little bit while you recover and we will head back out once again unless you are tired of dancing. If so than just say so and maybe we can head somewhere else, maybe hang out at one of our houses or something. "

The second offer might sound like that of getting laid but in her mind it wasn't that meaning it was simply talking and getting to know someone better. She was a bit selective when it came to that sort of thing and for someone to be hr partner for life they had to be in love with dancing as much as she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

as they began to dance the salsa the music flowed into him. He remembered the little he learned int the academy and the rest from his childhood of the two years he spent in Esparia. the Salsa was one of the things he had picked up from the culture. the dance flowed out of him though rusty he was able to keep up with her and feel the beat. as the got an applause he smiled this thrill was good. it was like putting those smiles on those little kids earlier. It was something he enjoyed. He realized something he just wanted to make people happy. He wanted to make sure no one had to deal with problems so seriously all the time. he smiled ordering a glass of rum by the bar he was breathing heavy.
I figure you were good enough to not make me punch you so you deserve a break go ahead and drink whatever you want. I will simply rest for a little bit while you recover and we will head back out once again unless you are tired of dancing. If so than just say so and maybe we can head somewhere else, maybe hang out at one of our houses or something.
I think since i invited you we are doing what you want for a while longer. So allow me to drink some rum if we are going to dance again. he than lifted up his glass taking a drink. the drink a coconut flavored rum the taste letting him access the situation. he smiled at her kindly finishing the drink.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm

She was fine with dancing more however it would be cruel to put him through more of her dancing and demanding style in which she danced. She smiled at him patting him on the shoulder as to say it is okay we don't have to dance anymore. He certainly seemed to be enjoying his rum and she was rather thirsty herself as she smiled looking toward the barkeep.

" I would like... hum... how about a good martini... yeah that sounds good. "

He looked at the girl and smiled it was clear she likely had never drank before so he would give her one with lighter alcohol than the average. She had nothing against drinking she had just never thought of it before, never had an opinion on it. She looked as the man placed a large drink in front of her as she placed the straw to her lips taking a light drink. It was a fruity tasting drink and was pretty good giving her a large smile this was not to bad.

" We don't need to dance more, how about we head off somewhere else, I dunno maybe we could go to your place. I could make up a nice tasty dinner for us, you still need to buy the ingredients but I will make the food. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

" I would like... hum... how about a good martini... yeah that sounds good. "
He looked as her margarita came. Knowing that it contained strong alcohol he shrugged as he was fairly sure she knew what she was doing. And if she didn’t he knew he was in for something.
Nice choice though have you drunk alcohol before you don’t seem like the type to be honest Alicia.
" We don't need to dance more, how about we head off somewhere else, I dunno maybe we could go to your place. I could make up a nice tasty dinner for us, you still need to buy the ingredients but I will make the food. " Yea I would but I invited you here so it’s my responsibility. Anyway I think your place is better seeing as I just arrived in the country. So whenever you’re ready we can do what you want. Alex took a drink of rum this one was to forget the past and sort of bring in a new era in his life. The chapter on his life whining about the past was over. He was done his brother dead for three weeks now. He was now gonna see where luck would take him having met a few new people before coming here he was content. though Alicia piqued his iintrest and he wouldnt mind talking to her more in the future. his glass of rum now finnished he placed it down and paid for his drink.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down