Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Cha la la~ -crash- EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Cha la la~ -crash-

Go down

Cha la la~ -crash- Empty Cha la la~ -crash-

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 02, 2010 5:48 pm

It was a bright morning littered with reddening leaves and a blue sky scattered with white clouds. Reila smiled up at them on her way back from the grocery store. Ugh, it was annoying that Lust never ate, but then when he felt like it, he would steal her food and then she would have to go and buy more. It was okay...she guessed since it was his money she was spending. But the hassle of going there all the time was somewhat annoying.

She pushed long strands of ankle-length strawberry blond hair from her shoulders and headed back towards the hospital. Tonight's dinner was going to suck...she didn't really feel like cooking. It would be ramen again tonight. So unhealthy! While staring off into space, she didn't even notice the obvious construction sign in the street and suddenly tripped over the uneven pavement under her. The fall took her completely by surprise and she collided with the concrete, her grocery bag plummeting into the large sewer hole surrounded by huge orange cones.

Reila glanced up forlornly, her golden eyes glowing in anger. DAMMIT! Now everyone was REALLY staring at her. Normally, she very often turned heads, but now that she had tripped like a fool, her skirt flying up, and her leg now cut and bleeding, she really drew attention to herself. Pulling the green plaid skirt down with a fiery blush, she adjusted her skirt and touched the burning scrape on her smooth leg with a frown.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Cha la la~ -crash- Empty Re: Cha la la~ -crash-

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:11 pm

As the sun beat down on to the streets and the people who walked among them a clacking noise could be heard people began to turn their heads away from the girl who had fallen in search of the noise. They soon discovered it was a short young man walking along the street in a snow white kimono with sakura petals running around it in a spiral, the wind blew by gently sending many of the leaves rustling around him as well as causing his kimono to move with the wind. Tsuna paid no mind to the people as he walked along the road calmly his dark red eyes seemed to shadow over even in the bright day giving off the impression that he was angry to those around him. Across his right eye was a jagged and deep scar, his hair was a long braid of light green hair hanging down behind his back to his hips.

Tsuna's body was thin to the point where might think him to be weak but under the kimono he hid a wiry body, his dark skin singled him out as an Ishvallan easily. He could not help but notice a few dark looks from others in the crowd, across his back Tsuna had sheathed his bladed tonfa to most they would seem to be big hunks of metal but they were his prized possessions. He reached into his kimono and soon pulled out a piece of brightly wrapped candy, he twirled it around before throwing it into the air and catching it in his mouth he smiled as the sweet taste of the candy began to fill his mouth.

It was about this time that Tsuna noticed the girl on the ground she seem to be rather flustered although he could understand why she would be it seemed she had fallen rather hard. He cut through the crowd of people and as he neared the girl he smiled warmly as he crouched down he spoke in a soft and kind tone "Miss are you alright?" ,he asked as he looked at her leg it didn't seem to be bad but still he thought it must sting. Tsuna decided he would help however he could and offered his hand to the girl it was dark like the rest of his skin and on his index finger he wore a jade ring which matched the jade bracelet around his wrist he wouldn't have been surprised if the girl shunned his offer but maybe she wouldn't he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Enrya has been walking around. She was dressed differently today. Instead of her usual outfit she wore something different. Her usual outfit was a backless, black sleeveless undershirt, an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder, a large beige sash around her waist, black stretch pants and long beige wrist warmers, secured by bands, and long beige leg warmers with light brown shoes. But at this moment, she wore something different. Instead she wore a yellow racing jacket of sorts with three thick black lines that went from her shoulders down the sleeves. The jacket was left open completely, revealing the white tank top she wore underneath. She had a black pants on that rode low on her hips. She wore black heels, the kind that weren’t considered to be heels but enough to not be called shoes. Around her neck was a black choker that hid the view of her neck where she had a transmutation circle. Finally, her golden eyes were hidden behind a pair of dark sun glasses.

She has noticed a woman trip and fall down. She shook her head some as she watched the woman drop her groceries and lose them to the large sewer hole. She started to make her way to the woman as did someone else. A male. She arrived as soon as the male did and while he asked the woman if she was alright, Enrya turned on the onlookers. “What are you all staring at? Go on! Beat it! There’s nothing for you to see here. Now.” She spoke in a commanding tone that meant she meant business and was not playing around with the onlookers. The audience all sweatdropped and hurriedly went back to their business. “I swear. People are so uncaring at times.” She said as she sighed a bit and turned back to the female and male. “I’m sorry about your groceries, ma’am. I’m Enrya Silverblood. Nice to meet the both of you.” She said as she moved to them and looked at the female’s leg some. “Ow, that has got to hurt. Here, let me check my pockets real fast.” She opened one of her pockets and pulled out a Band-Aid plus some ointment. She held out the Band-Aid and ointment to the male. “Here, I’ll keep more people from staring.” She said before she looked to the female. “I hope you’re okay ma’am.” She said politely as she nodded before she turned back to face the people who started to stare again, but were quickly chased off by Enrya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Before she realized it, Reila was surrounded by two people. She smiled a little and adjusted herself so that she was sitting on one leg and had the bleeding one stretched out in front of her so it could be inspected. Alright... there was a very strange guy with green hair in a white kimono...with a pattern of-- ...She gasped. "Beautiful..." dripped from her lips before she had a chance to refrain from saying it. Quickly, she restored herself from her daze and noted that he also had red eyes. Really--like RED eyes. She stared at them for a few moments. Wow, this guy was something to look at and an Ishballan no doubt. As soon as she opened her mouth to answer him, a really beautiful lady appeared in front of her. Reila gaped at a flash of the lady's eyes through her sunglasses--it was as if she were staring into a mirror. Then she realized the shade of gold was off a little, Reila's eyes were just a little bit darker.

At the sign of the band aid, she beamed. "Thank you so much!" She grinned at the two of them and was oh-so thankful that the onlookers were now completely chased away. "My name's Reila. It's very nice to meet you, Enrya," She said politely, looking to the boy now who had the scar over his eye. She briefly wondered how it had happened, but quickly denounced bringing up a question like that to someone she had just met. She wasn't used to kindness like this and was still in a daze from the whole thing. She settled on just asking him his name.

"...And you're name?" She gathered her long strands of hair and threw them back, trying to look as friendly as she could. Normally she would just have been long gone, having run away the first moment she got, but she couldn't bring herself to waste these nice people's kindness. It overwhelmed her. She felt like asking: where were people like you all my life?! The only two people that had even shown her any form of kindness was Lust and her sensei. One of whom was no longer in this world. So there were people out there that would go out of their way to help rather than stare... Life was looking up!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Tsuna turned to glance at the woman who had also approached the girl who had fallen, she had a very commanding voice and the people dispersed right away he noticed. As she offered him the band aid and ointment he took them without a single comment although he did flash her a grateful smile before she went back to telling the people to stop staring. He couldn't help but hear Reila's comment about his kimono his smile turned to a slight grin "why thank you miss" he said in that soft tone of his. "Your quite welcome but there is no need to thank me i did nothing", he paused to inspect her leg "you should be saving your thanks for miss Enrya there she has provided items to help you and has made the crowd disappear". He dabbed a bit of the ointment on his finger and gently pressed it against her scrape rubbing the ointment in before applying the band aid to the scrape he then sealed the ointment so it wouldn't go to waste.

As Reila asked his name Tsuna was a bit surprised most people accepted his help and merely went their separate ways but Reila actually wanted to know who he was this had never happened to him before. He smiled warmly "my name is Tsuna miss Reila and it is a pleasure to meet you even under such circumstances" he said in reply as he stepped back and did a slight bow to her before offering his hand to help Reila up. It was at this time that Tsuna took his time to look at Enrya he wasn't sure but the commanding tone in her voice made him think she was in some form of power perhaps she was military he thought. He shook the thought away it didn't matter to him personally but he had heard many military people hated Ishvallans he hoped it wasn't true but he had been given many dirty looks when he had gone to help Reila after she fell. As the breeze blew by once more the kimono went with it causing the sakura petals upon it to spring to life so to speak they seemed to move though they could not. Tsuna closed his eyes feeling the breeze and then remembered something "I'm sorry miss Reila but I never did ask are you okay?" he asked in a kind tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Enrya smiled a bit as she heard the female thank her as well as the male for their help. The lift of one of the corners of her mouth would show off one of the lengthened incisors of hers. This wasn’t to scare the female or the male. Enrya was just born with her teeth like that and they just tend to stick out whenever she smiled or smirked. Even though she was busy scaring off the onlookers, she still heard and paid attention to the conversation to what the female and male said. After she was done scaring off the last of the onlookers for now, she turned back to face the female and male that was behind her. She smirked as she nodded to her. “You are more then welcome, Reila. Too bad we couldn’t save your groceries. But at least the rats and snakes down there have some food now. There’s a silver lining in everything you know.” She said with a slight chuckle as she moved closer to her and the male.

She went to kneel beside them a bit as she overlooked him rubbing the ointment into Reila’s cut before putting a Band-Aid over her wound. “No, no, no. There is need to thank you Tsuna. After all, I can’t be very intimidating to those people if I’m rubbing ointment into a wound then putting a Band-Aid on her leg. Well…Maybe I could, but that’s too much work. Much easier with your help.” She said with a smile as she nodded to him. She then stood up as well, brushing dirt and dust off of Reila in a helpful manner. She then took the ointment back and puts it back within her pocket. “Very nice kimono by the way Tsuna.” She complimented him as she nodded to him. Not one part of her showed any distaste or dislike of him or of Reila. Up close, they could see her Transmutation Circle on her neck right above her vocal cords, but just barely since it was mainly covered up by her black choker. She looked to Reila as she too waited to hear if Reila was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Luckily the boy knew what he was doing because, seriously, she really hadn't a clue. Having been pampered her whole life by a certain someone cough-Lust-cough, she hardly knew how to take care of herself. Reila needed others in order to survive, but when it came to being able to organize things, order people around, and fighting, she was highly advanced beyond her age. She watched transfixed at Tsuna's kimono again and took his hand without thinking. Upon realizing that she was holding someone else's hand, she blushed and darted her eyes to the side. "I'm alright..." She murmured as she rose to her feet and let his hand go softly. "Thank you."

When the older girl came back over, Reila laughed at her comment. "Haha, I would love to see you pull that off!" She grinned, showing her pristine teeth. She watched the large amounts of dust fly off of her skirt and into the air and spurted an embarrassing laugh at the sight. Really, how much dirt could a small plaid skirt hold? Well she had landed herself in the middle of a construction area in the sidewalk after all... She looked depressingly into the hole where her dinner had dispersed to the snakes and rats. The memory of Enrya's words made her twitch. It was her food, dammit!

Golden eyes turned back towards the sakura on Tsuna's kimono. She looked like a fan girl, eying it over in awe. "I love it," She added, pointing at the cherry blossoms. "They look so real..." She swooned, her heavy hair getting tossed in the small currents of wind around them. Trying to think of a way to thank the two of them, an idea crossed her mind. She struggled with it for a while, trying to decided whether or not it was appropriate to invite people she had just met out somewhere. Deciding that her mental conflict was ridiculous, Reila concluded that even if they didn't want to go, it was fine with her; she could just go by herself. Lust had nothing to do today and wouldn't be needing her help anyway.

"There's a festival happening tonight and I don't have anyone to go with. I could pay for you Tsuna, Enrya if you would like to come with me?" She asked, trying her hardest not to make them feel obligated, she had a problem with sounding like she was ordering people around...
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Tsuna could not help but let out a soft laugh as Enrya spoke it seemed she was only frightening to those she wanted to frighten. "I suppose trying to do such a thing would be rather hard although I doubt i could try to pull it off at all miss Enrya i am hardly intimidating at all" he said in a joking tone. Tsuna also lowered his head a bit as he heard Enrya's compliment "thank you miss Enrya I do take a bit of pride in making my own kimono's" he said in a soft tone, it was at this point that Tsuna noticed something on Enrya's neck he couldn't be sure but he thought it looked like part of a transmutation circle. She was an alchemist he thought to himself but these thoughts were quickly dispersed as Reila stood up and she was okay he was very glad to see that, he could not help but notice her blush as he helped her up on the other hand Tsuna seemed completely fine with it.

He watched as a mass of dust seemed to fly from Reila's plaid skirt and couldn't help but laugh softly again it was not everyday you saw such a thing. It was about this time when Reila started to admire his kimono outside Tsuna smiled but inside he was a bit confused he had never met many people that would actually care who he was or what he was doing and yet here today in a short time he had met two at the same time he must have good luck this day he thought to himself. "I made the petals a little brighter then the real thing so they would seem more realistic on the cloth i guess it came out well" he said with that soft tone of his and a kind smile, he was a bit amused by Reila's fascination with his kimono.

His ears perked up at Reila's offer of a festival but Tsuna wasn't so sure he had never liked being around many people he did not know but on the other hand it could be a lot of fun he thought. As Tsuna began to think to himself he unconsciously reached into his kimono slowly and pulled out another piece of brightly candy he twirled it around, forcing the candy out of the wrapper before bringing it to his mouth. He couldn't help but smile as the sweet yet sour taste filled his mouth, he began to think once more to himself and within a few seconds Tsuna had his answer. He looked at Reila and smiled warmly "thank you for the invite miss Reila and i would be delighted to go with you and miss Enrya if you'll have me" he said politely. He held up one hand and pointed his index finger up "but i need a place to leave my tonfa as they are not really meant to be carried in such a happy place, and to make sure there is no confusion i can pay for myself miss Reila there is no need for you to pay".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Enrya smiled and chuckled. “Hehe. I bet you would. Who knows? It could be a new skill of mine.” She said before she looked over to Tsuna. She chuckled some more as she shook her head. “Oh I’m sure you can be frightening when you want to be or when you have to be. I just have years of experience is all.” She said as she smiled. “You are most welcome. You seem to have a talent with making kimonos. Maybe one day I should ask you to make one for myself.” She said in a semi-joking tone. She rarely wore kimonos herself, but she still found them beautiful to look at. She smiled and chuckled again at how much dirt and dust came off of her skirt. “The skirt seems to be a magnet for dirt and dust.” She said jokingly before she looked to where Reila looked with a depressing gaze. “Hey, hey. It’s ok. Better food then you yourself falling down there and getting hurt even worse. Here. Take this and go buy some more groceries. That’ll make you feel better.” She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out enough cash to cover Reila’s loss of groceries plus some extra cash for Reila herself to use. She handed the money to Reila. She wanted her to take it and she doesn’t need to be repaid for this.

She looked back to Tsuna as Reila sarted to become a fan girl over his kimono. She couldn’t help but smile more and let out a laugh. She chuckled as she watched them, her hands on her hips. It has been a while since she has been in the company of someone else besides Amane of course. It felt good to make a couple of new friends and in such short time too. “There’s no guessing there Tsuna. Like I said before, you have a talent with it. Maybe you can have a job as a kimono maker.” She said as she chuckled before she looked to Reila as she blinked some. “A festival you say? Hm. Sounds fun actually. I also do need to do something to spice up my daily life after all.” She said as she smiled and nodded. She looked to Tsuna and nodded to him. “Of course we would love to have you with us.” She told him before she looked to Reila. “What time does this festival start and where shall we meet? I’ll even bring my guitar with me.” She asked her as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 04, 2010 12:00 am

Reila seemed to be glowing in happiness, the previous fall all but washed away into the past. Suddenly money was placed in her hands and she looked up with surprised golden eyes. Enrya was so nice, she didn't believe it. "Th-thank you..." She murmured in complete awe. She didn't know what else to do but take it, so she placed it in the hidden pocket of her skirt, making sure that none of it would fall out. "If you became a kimono-maker, Tsuna, I would be your number one customer!" She laughed along with Enrya, looking Tsuna in the eyes honestly.

"No no no no~" She grinned at them both, crossing her arms behind her head, "I will pay for both of you, it's the least I can do." She hoped that they both would realize that if she didn't pay for them, she would feel bad. Though, having never felt this way before, she surprised herself. Was this what having friends felt like? She stared at Enrya's choker in deep thought. That was when she noticed the transmutation circle beneath it. "I've never see that one before..." Reila managed out before she caught herself, hoping it wasn't supposed to be hidden. Smiling a little in embarrassment, she indicated the tattoo and then held out her own hand, motioning to where her fingerprints would be. There were five light blue circles that were the alchemic circles for water manipulation. "I have tattoos too," She laughed, "Enrya, are you an alchemist?" Reila beamed a bit more, damn, she was really happy today. She hadn't felt such reckless joy in...forever. She looked over at Tsuna with mock suspicion. "Are you an alchemist in disguise too?"

[Sorry it's so short this time around...]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:49 am

Tsuna was a bit taken back as both Reila and Enrya complimented his kimono making skills he blushed a light pink luckily his dark skin hid this from them, he wasn't used to getting praise from anyone he found he quite liked their comments. Upon Enrya's comment about him becoming a kimono maker and Reila's enthusiasm at such an idea he looked thoughtful he had only thought of his kimono as nice and comfy he hadn't really thought they were great or amazing. He smiled warmly at the both of them "thank you so much for your compliments you two your quite kind, and if you wish i can easily make both of you kimono's in any kind of design you wish me to". He said softly as he lowered his head a bit as a sign of politeness he couldn't believe he had met such kind people, often the mere sight of Tsuna's dark skin caused people to distrust him he was very lucky to find such people this day.

Tsuna listened to Reila state she was going to pay for both of them he laughed softly he knew he couldn't win with this strong willed girl and nodded at her to show he agreed. As Reila noticed Enrya's transmutation circle upon her neck Tsuna blinked twice in surprise he was blunt to a certain point but it seemed Reila just asked whatever came to her mind right away. He had noticed a piece under the black choker around Enrya's neck but he thought it better not to ask as some people did not like such direct questions. He hoped Enrya was not that kind of person but if she got angry he could hardly blame her his surprise doubled as Reila revealed she was also an alchemist. As she showed her fingers he saw the light blue transmutation circles on her fingertips it was at this point that Tsuna mentally kicked himself for not seeing this.

He grimaced slightly as he realized he hadn't paid enough attention to his surroundings, this was one of his many rules that had kept him alive over the past five years as he wandered alone. Tsuna blinked again in surprise again as Reila asked if he was an alchemist, he looked to the ground as he grit his teeth a bit before looking back up and smiling at her. "No no i am no alchemist i don't have such 'powers' " he said in that soft tone of his "often when I meet an alchemist we don't seem to get along very well" he said in a half joking tone. It was as he spoke that Tsuna reached up with his left hand and traced the deep jagged scar across his right eye unconsciously, he stopped within a few seconds as he realized what he was doing "luckily neither of you are like others I have met" he said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:01 pm

“No problem. Accidents happen after all.” Enrya said with a smile as she chuckled some. Reila seemed to be one who was easy to be awed. Or could it be that Reila is the same as Enrya herself? Is she used to people not treating her equally? Whatever the reason, Enrya had a feeling that she and Reila would become very good friends. So far so good. Enrya smiled as she looked to Tsuna as he seemed to have been a bit taken back by what they have said about his kimono. “We’re not just being kind. We’re being truthful. And you don’t have to but I’ll be honored to wear a kimono you made.” She said as she chuckled some. When Reila said that she would pay for all three of them to go to the festival, Enrya opened her mouth as to argue. But instead of arguing, she just shrugged her shoulders. If she wished to pay for all three of them, then it’ll make her happy to do so.

When Enrya saw that Reila was staring at her choker as if she was in deep thought, she sweat dropped some. She smiled and chuckled as Reila spoke out loud then showed off her fingertips to both her and Tsuna. When Reila asked if she was an Alchemist, Enrya nodded her head. Her hands went to her choker and she took it off for them to see. The design of Enrya's Circle is a unique one indeed. It contains a circle that has lines drawn to divide it into four equal parts. Within the middle of the circle is a diamond and the lines that divided up the circle also divides up the diamond into four equal triangles. That's the most basic part of it's design. The rest is more complicated and completely Enrya's style. The complicated designs basically had a wave influence to it. This mirrored the waves that Enrya herself uses and controls. This is found on her neck right above where her vocal cords are. “Yes, I am indeed an Alchemist.” She said as she let them look their fill before she puts her choker back on to cover most of it back up again.

Enrya looked to Tsuna as he grimaced before he blinked in surprise. She watched him grit his teeth before he looked down to the ground. It seemed that the word or anything dealing with an Alchemist tends to be a button of his to not push. She smiled some as he looked back up. “Well that’s a pity really. Their loss.” She said as she placed her hands on her hips some. She chuckled as she nodded her head. “Yeah, people tend to have their points of view against Alchemists. Though there are the few and rare nice ones like myself and Reila.” She chuckled some more as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

"Aw. I'm sorry," She said to Tsuna, scowling a little. She didn't like hearing that fellow alchemists would dare be cruel to such a kind-hearted person like Tsuna was. Come to think of it... why? She blinked in confusion at him, not really seeing him, but seeing her jagged thoughts that continuously rammed into each other. They would need a reason...but what reason would justify attacking him? He seemed so nice like someone who would never get involved in a fight. She couldn't see him actually using those tonfas, but she was positive he could. Strange...When she came back to actually processing what she was seeing, Reila noticed him tracing the scar. The scar... That was when Reila heard Enrya mention that some people had opinions against alchemists. What...since when? She had no idea people could feel that way, since only recently had she officially gained the title of alchemist and entered their world and with the title of brigadier general no doubt. This time, she didn't just blurt out a stupid question like that. People all had different outlooks and especially if people like alchemists paraded around playing god. That was understandable, but...the scar? "You don't like alchemy, Tsuna?" She tried, smiling a little, almost embarrassed that she was in the same category as people that he 'didn't get along with.'

"Well, hold out your hand. I'll show you how to use it the RIGHT way." She grinned like a child about to do a magic trick and then focused, her mouth turning to a thin line, and her gold eyes narrowing in concentration. She traced her hand across the air in front of Tsuna, the circles on her fingertips glowing a deep blue color. Strangely, a small circle of the air between them lost its translucence and then small bits of sparkles could been seen gathering together in the cool air. Reila took a deep breath and blew it gently towards Tsuna's hand where small ice crystals landed and begun to melt. Reila beamed at him. "So, so--what do you think?" She turned to Enrya and winked. "Enrya, by chance, does yours have to do with sound...?" The pattern of it just reminded her of sound waves, so she figured that was the best way to broach the subject. Hoping, that since she had revealed her own ability, Enrya wouldn't be offended by her constant bluntness.

[Uhh I'm sorry guys, but the word limit is 3928234 words per post. D<
XDDD <3]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Tsuna nodded at Enrya when she replied that she would be honored to wear a kimono he made he could not believe someone had such a thing to him, he smiled softly it felt good to have a person say something so nice to him. It was at this point that Tsuna began to think that maybe this is what it was like to have friends in all his time traveling alone, Tsuna had not made even one friend and maybe that's why these feelings were so new to him. He now watched as Enrya revealed her transmutation circle upon her neck after removing her black choker she seemed a bit nervous to Tsuna, a bit of sweat here and there maybe she hadn't expected Reila to ask about it but then Reila had so vigorously. The transmutation circle was of a complex design even Tsuna could tell that much although he had no idea what the circle might actuallt do if Enrya were to activate it now.

"There are those who have their opinions about alchemy and how it should be used I do not judge those who use or do not use it but often when an alchemist meets me they seem to disagree with my belief". He paused to draw in a breath "I honestly don't care for alchemy but i do not codemn those who use it each person has their own choices in life and I will not be the one to try and change them, all I ask is that they look at it from others perspective's as well". He said all of this softly he didn't want to offend Reila or Enrya but he would not hide his true feelings behind a mask. He looked to Reila "I may not care for alchemy but that doesn't mean I dislike or hate those that use it miss Reila" he said in that soft kind tone of his. He didn't want Reila or Enrya to think he disliked them merely for being alchemists because this was not how he truly felt he liked both Enrya and Reila very much they were kind to him unlike many others.

As Reila asked Tsuna to hold out his hand he did so without a second thought, he wondered what she wanted his hand out for but he didn't ask he merely waited. He watched as Reila became very focused on what she was bout to do this caused a brief moment of tenseness in Tsuna, he shook away the thought quickly he knew Reila wouldn't harm him in anyway. His eyes were drawn to her fingertips as they glowed a bright blue as she activated the transmutation circles, His eyes were drawn next to the space between them as a circle began to shimmer in the air suddenly. It seemed the air started to sparkle as Reila gently blew the shimmering mass towards him he felt a cool sensation upon his hand and saw the small ice crystals on his hand melt slowly it was quite pretty he thought. Tsuna clenched his hand shut as the last of the small ice crystals melted he smiled at Reila "it was a very pretty Reila i don't think someone like myself could ever create something in such a way" he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 12:57 am

As Tsuna spoke about how there are those kind of people who hate the Alchemists because not only do they have a power of sorts, but also because of how some use this power so to speak. Enrya herself has hated some other Alchemists because they were the type to show off or use their power to only help themselves which in turn then hurts the innocents around them and so forth. Enrya smiled at Tsuna as he spoke about his true feelings on Alchemists. “At least you told us your true feelings about Alchemy and those who use them. At times I agree with you, but I was born with this power so it was best for me to train and learn how to use it so that I don’t those who are innocent. Unlike some other Alchemists that gives the whole group a bad rap so to speak.” She said as she nodded her head. She was happy to see that Tsuna would have rather told them his true feelings then sugar coat it.

She smiled as she watched Reila ask Tsuna to hold his hand out. She was interested in what exactly was Reila’s power so to speak. As she watched, she gathered that it was ice. Well so far at least. She seemed to be in the same level as Enrya herself. She smiled and chuckled some as she watched what Reila did to Tsuna’s hand. She nodded her head some as she silently made note to herself that if she and Reila were to fight together in the future, that it would make them a good duo indeed. She chuckled as Tsuna spoke again. “Now, now Tsuna. You are just being modest.” She said as she chuckled some more before she looked to Reila. “Hm? Mine is waves in general. Waves such as sound, electromagnetic radiation, surface, seismic, gravitational and so on. But for now all I could do is sound. Really helps me since I like to sing and play my guitar among other instruments.” She said with a smile and a chuckle. “Here, let me give you a taste of what I mean. Since you were so kind to show us what you could do.” She said mainly to Reila even though she spoke to them both.

She smiled as she looked around some before her eyes settled on a tree far from where they stood. Within the tree was a bunch of birds that looked as if they were chirping to each other and what not. From where they currently stood, they wouldn't be able to hear the birds and their chirping. She kept her eyes on the tree as she spoke to them. "See that tree way over there? The one with some flowers blooming on it and the flock of birds within it jumping from branch to branch? I can make it so that we can hear them as if we were right in that tree with them." She said with a smirk before she started to focus her gaze on the tree and the birds. As she did so, the marking on her neck started to glow a golden color, much like the color of her eyes but it was a bit lighter but not by much. She was using the waves to bend and twist it so that she and the other two would be able to hear the birds. She smiled as it was working and she made sure to keep it to a level that it wouldn't hurt their ears. After a few moments, she stopped and looked away from the tree and birds back at them. This caused them to stop hearing the birds. "There ya go. A bit of a taste of what I can do." She said as she smiled and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed May 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Reila grinned like a little girl. "I like you, Tsuna." She reached out a hand and ruffled his light green hair, her golden eyes shining. Then she went silent again to listen to what Enrya had to say, nodding her head in complete agreement. "Alchemy is something that should be used in respect to other people. Those who flaunt it--those who use it to destroy...shouldn't be able to play god like that. I use alchemy to protect. That's simply it." She nodded again, completely sure of herself and what she was saying. "But I don't like Alchemy either... even though it helps some people...it also destroys others." She respected that the two of them were willing to share their true and honest feelings on the subject to someone they had just met. Well, it was the first step to becoming close friends. That much she could determine even having never had a real friend before. Here, they stood before a construction area in the middle of the sidewalk on a busy street with people passing by, a band aid on her leg, and in deep discussion. It made her sway with excitement; usually anyone would have left by now even if she had invited them to go to the festival.

The sun was shining high now and she had guessed it was about noon. The festival wasn't until it got darker, and she wondered briefly if they would end up standing there chatting until the sunset. She seriously wouldn't mind doing just that. But her legs would get tired after a while from standing there. She laughed at Enrya's next comment about Tsuna being modest and decided to comment. "It took me a long time to think of something new to do with ice so I decided that I would combine it with wind." Reila looked straight at Enrya with her eyes wide. "Waves in general...wow. We should spar sometime!" She waited for Enrya to show them her ability now, and glanced at Tsuna to see his reaction. Watching Enrya work with a trained eye, Reila captured all that Enrya was doing. It seemed she was bending sound waves and redirecting them back towards them, but in such a way that she could basically adjust the volume. Reila gaped. "Enrya, you could be a secret spy!!"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Tsuna shook his head at Enrya's comment and smiled softly "no quite literally I cannot create something like miss Reila did it is not within my power" he said softly. Now he watched as Enrya also activated her transmutation circle and caused them to hear the birds that were so far off no natural being could have heard them without help. He laughed lightly "a very useful skill to have indeed miss Enrya" he said with kindness he was not overly impressed by either of their powers, he had seen much more in his five years of travel he knew with alchemy almost anything was possible. It was about this time that Reila reached over and ruffled his light green hair, if it had been anyone Tsuna hadn't known they would have found their hand smacked away with great force but he didn't mind if Reila did this. Actually if he had to admit it Tsuna would he kind of liked the feeling of Reila ruffling his hand it felt nice like maybe he did kind of belong somewhere.

Tsuna blushed a light pink once again as Reila said she liked him he smiled warmly glad to have such dark skin to hide this. "I like you to miss Reila and I like miss Enrya your both very kind and understand what it means to look at things from another person's perspective it is an honorable trait you don't see often these days" he said kindly. He listened to Reila's words as she explained her feelings on alchemy and those who used it he felt she had valid points as did Enrya but he didn't truly think they had ever seen the atrocities that alchemy could perform. While Tsuna himself had seen it all people, villages, children and many other things destroyed by alchemy it had shifted his view on things long ago when had seen his first slaughter. It was of course also on this day that Tsuna received his jagged and deep scar across his eye for being arrogant and thinking he could defeat the alchemist with one blow.

As the sun was high in the sky Tsuna could feel the rays beat down upon his body while he was used to it the warmth was a bit more then he would have liked. It was now that Tsuna realized that they had all been talking in the middle of the street for a while now he found that oddly amusing, How could three strangers meet in such a way and still be here. He laughed lightly although he thought that Enrya and Reila would wonder why he was laughing he ignored the thought as he stopped laughing for now "while it has been very fun talking and getting to know each other maybe we should go somewhere else". He said in a joking tone as he turned his head to the side and out of his kimono slipped a simple black sting necklace with a solid silver ring around it. The necklace swung side to side as Tsuna looked around but then he looked back to Reila and Enrya "I honestly have not a clue where we might go though" he said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 8:54 pm

She smiled as she watched Reila ruffle Tsuna’s hair while telling him that she likes him. She nodded as her face turned serious when Reila spoke about her own feelings of the topic that just popped up and so on. Enrya smiled and laughed as she looked at Reila. “A spar hm? Maybe one day I’ll like to. It’ll be quite a spar to behold indeed.” She said as she nodded her head. She then laughed again as Reila said that Enrya could be a secret spy. “Hehe. Yeah, I suppose I could be a secret spy if I wished. Though I use mine mainly in a musical way with my guitar. You both will see at the festival. I’ll play something if you want me too.” She said with a smile and a chuckle. She chuckled when she saw Tsuna blush some at having his hair ruffled. Apparently he wasn’t used to such attention from someone else. “Thanks Tsuna.” She said as she patted the top of his head some in a friendly manner. She smiled as she nodded her head. “Aww. How sweet. I like you two as well. Maybe one day you both can meet a special person of mine one day. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that he’ll be nice to you two or else he’ll be in trouble with me.” She said as she laughed some.

She blinked some as she looked at Tsuna when he suddenly started to laugh out of no reason. She was about to ask him why he was laughing, but stopped herself in doing so. She looked up as she noticed now that they have been standing there in the sun for quite a while. “Oops. Seems we have lost track of time. Plus we forgot where we were.” She said as she chuckled while she fixed her sunglasses on her eyes some. She blinked as she noticed the necklace around his neck. It was quite simple in design really. But it must mean something deep to him. “Nice necklace Tsuna. Simple yet meaningful.” She said as she nodded to him before she looked around as well. “Well, I’m fine to go anywhere you two want. I have nothing to do. Just let’s not go near any hospitals please? I’m…afraid of needles and hospitals and doctors.” She said as she kept her eyes averted away from them. “A silly fear isn’t it?” She asked them as she kept her eyes averted away from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat May 08, 2010 12:59 am

Reila couldn't help the feeling of excitement that welled up inside of her at the mention of Enrya playing music. Her golden eyes sparkled and a huge grin etched itself permanently to her expression. No one had ever offered to do something so extravagant for her before. It was her turn to blush. She covered her mouth with her hands to try to hold in the emotion that was boiling over. She quickly looked away and took a deep breath before she was even able to speak coherently. Still, her words were in a jumble as if she were a child experiencing a gift for the first time. "You'doo that for me~~?! I loveeee music!!~~" She chimed, reaching over and taking Enrya's hands as if they were gold. "Thank you so much..." She looked like she was going to cry now, blinking away tears, with a sweet smile that held so much meaning that it couldn't all be listed to save her life.

Once she was able to focus, Reila listened to Enrya intently, catching that what she meant to say was that she actually had someone she loved and may one day introduce him to them. This made Reila very happy, in fact she always wanted to see what a real relationship up close looked like. She would always see random people walk by kissing, holding hands and the like, but never saw what they were actually like. It was like another species of human that she couldn't grasp... She was at a loss here. She merely nodded, hoping that Enrya would in fact introduce her to this special man.

Her eyes flitted to the necklace, but Enrya pointed it out before her, so she simply stared at it. She wondered what it was--what it meant, but she knew that she couldn't always pry into people's lives. It just wasn't right, plus, no one had pried into her life, did they? She laughed quietly at the fact that Tsuna realized also that they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk and stared off into the distance as if contemplating where in fact they could go. When Enrya mentioned her fear of hospitals though, Reila's fervor returned. "Really?!" She laughed, "I was raised in a hospital since I was really young...and I used to work there as a secretary. Well, that's the only place I can call home here...that is until I move to Fort Briggs..." She trailed off with a frown. It was hardly likely she would be able to see Enrya and Tsuna very often if she moved there...It was very disappointing. Well, hell, have fun while it lasts right? She hoped it would last longer...
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Tsuna was a bit surprised when Enrya reached over and patted his head lightly he thought she was a bit more composed then that. He didn't mind though Enrya was allowed to do that but any other person would have felt the sting of his hand for touching him in such a way he only let people whom he trusted to touch him. He couldn't help but smile at Reila and her antics she seemed to be fawning over Enrya like a schoolgirl would over a male celebrity it was cute he thought like a small child who had found their first toy. It was about this time that he listened to Enrya say she would introduce a special person to he and Reila one day he wondered if it could possibly her lover but he wouldn't ask. Tsuna was not sure how to feel about this he thought he should be happy but he had to assume this person was not like Enrya and Reila. For if he hoped that the man was as kind and understanding as they were he might have his hopes dashed away like so many other times.

But this didn't mean Tsuna would think of him as a bad guy right away he just couldn't think of him the same way he thought of Enrya and Reila. He wondered what it felt like to love before he had been in a relationship here and there but he didn't feel the emotion called love to him it didn't exist it was just a word. Now he noticed that his necklace had fallen out of his kimono only because Enrya pointed it out, after hearing her kind words he looked down at the simple string necklace with a silver ring on it. "It was a gift from my adoptive mother Anema" he said softly as he took the ring gently between his finger's and smiled at it. He wondered what his adoptive family was doing now and if they even remembered him it had been five years since he had left their desert home in search of something. Tsuna still didn't know what he was searching for at first he thought maybe it was strength but that seemed like a heat haze, every time he thought he was strong another person who was stronger would appear.

He put the necklace back into his kimono and looked back up at Reila and Enrya "each piece of my jewelry is from a member of my adopted family actually". He held up his hands showing his two jade rings and two jade bracelets one on each hand "they made them for me before i left them five years ago". He said this in that soft tone of his but this time it felt a bit lighter as he was happy to remember his family even though they had been separated for so long now. He realized he had ignored Enrya's question and then shook his head at her "everyone has something they fear Enrya those that say they don't are either a liar or dead". Tsuna looked around the place again and then back to Reila "is there a park or something of the sort around here that maybe we could go to and continue this conversation?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 am

Enrya blinked some as she watched Reila’s expression. She sweatdropped a bit nervously as she saw that Reila was looking at her as if she was an idol or some kind of celebrity to her. It looked like Reila became a fan girl of sorts of Enrya’s. All this just over the mentioning of Enrya being able to play music on her guitar. She couldn’t help but begin to chuckle as she saw that Reila began to blush. She started to laugh more when Reila spoke in a chiming voice. She was very excited indeed. She was more excited then any child that Enrya has seen that has walked into a candy store. “Hehehe. Of course I would. I consider you and Tsuna as friends of mine. So I don’t mind playing music for either of you two. I actually look forward to it. I love music as well.” She said as she smiled widely as she looked at Reila as she held onto Enrya’s hands as if they were gold. “You’re very welcome. I’d do anything to make my friends happy.” She said as she smile and squeezed Reila’s hand gently in a silent way of meaning that she does mean what she says. She looked to Tsuna and smiled at him some. “Do not worry. He’s quite a gentleman though at times he’s a goofball. But he is strong, learned that quite quickly when we first met each other in a small spar.” She said as she laughed some. She even blushed a bit as she started to remember that night of how she met her lover.

She came back to her senses though as Tsuna looked down at his necklace. She smiled as he talked about who gave the necklace to him. She could tell even more how much it meant to him. From the way he looked at it and spoke about the person who gave it to him. “Oh really?” She asked him as she looked at him as he held his hands up. She saw the other pieces of jewelry that his family had made and given to him as a way to have him remember them and be reminded of how much they loved him. “They’re wonderful and very thoughtful.” She said with a warm smile. She shrugged her shoulders at his answer as she spoke again. “Yeah, though being afraid of the things and people that are there to help heal you are a bit ironic when you think about it.” She said before she looked to Reila and smiled as she chuckled. “Well then, I suppose I’m getting a bit over my fear then if that’s so.” She said as she patted Reila’s head in a way that was sisterly. “Do not worry Reila. Even when you go to Fort Briggs, I will be sure to visit you.” She said as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 am

It was a bit hard for Reila at this time to keep up with the conversation. She stared off into space, her brain wrapping itself around the prospect of Enrya playing music for her and also visiting her while she was at Briggs. It would be amazing... She hoped Tsuna would visit her too. She caught bits and pieces of Tsuna's story and smiled sweetly at him. It was so cute that his family had given him that jewelry to wear to remember them by. She wished her parents had at least given her something of memento... That thought suddenly brought tears to her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. No, she had already gotten over it. That was the past and they no longer mattered. Her father, the emperor of Aurego, had abandoned her. Left her for dead. Most of all, she survived and it was over. She was too strong for these tears. She looked down, long strands falling perfectly to the sides of her face. By the time she looked back up, she had figured out where they could go. "Hey, here's an idea: how about we go to the movies in the mean time?"

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

[Sorry it was horrifically short..I'm not feeling the inspiration. x-x You both can post your exit post and then we can start a festival thread >D And if you agree, we can have it open for anyone else to join. It'll be fun~]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

Tsuna to listened to Enrya's compliments once more and lowered his head while smiling "I know they care for me I just wonder what they are doing now". He said so softly that only he could hear himself he listened to Enrya's explanation of her lover and nodded he liked Enrya but even so he did not take her words to heart. He couldn't his trust issues would never let him trust someone if he had never met them before and seen into their eyes one look and he would know if he was as worthy as Enrya said. But until then Tsuna distrusted the man like he distrusted everyone else he did not, of course he would never tell Enrya this as it would just cause offense. Tsuna could feel the heat of the sun quite a bit now as the metal on his back was getting hot and causing him to sweat more then he usually would. He was a bit confused one second Reila was fine and the next it seemed she was going to cry he could see her holding back the tears in her eyes.

He wondered what would make the energetic and happy Reila want to cry but he also knew it was not his place to ask her such a question. Within a few seconds she was back to her usual self smiling and coming up with an idea to go to the movies until the festival was ready. He thought about it but he wasn't sure he wanted to go to the movies for one he never truly found an interest in them but it was with friends if he did choose to go. Inside his head he went over the pro's and con's of going to the movies with Reila and Enrya the con's won in this case he was not going to go to the movies with them. He shook his head and smiled warmly at the two of them, "i'm going to politely decline the movies i have to find somewhere to keep my bladed tonfa before the festival and there is something i would like to do before I go". He looked at both of them calmly "I shall meet you both at the entrance of the festival when it begins I'll have something worked out by then" he said politely before turning away and waving to them happily "see you soon".

[EXIT TOPIC]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Enrya smiled as she looked at Tsuna. “Missing you of course. Maybe one day you can go back and visit them.” She said as the smile on her lips grew. She saw from the corner of her eye Reila went quiet and looked down. She appeared to be sad for some reason and that was enforced when she too saw the tears build up within Reila’s eyes. Something about family has most likely caused Reila to cry. Enrya frowned a bit as she had no family to go back to at all. She had no siblings as she was the one and only child of her mother. She also didn’t have a father for she didn’t know if her mother was even married or if her mother was raped as her mother never spoke about who her father was but it never mattered. To Enrya, whoever her biological father is, she wants nothing to do with him. Now her mother, ah yes her mother. Enrya started to have a replay of the events that happened to her when she was young and the attack. She gently raised a hand up and rubbed her temples some as she tried to shake off the memories of her past. How she felt as if her mother died there only to protect her child.

Enrya snapped out of it though soon enough. It was when Reila spoke again. This time it was about her asking them if they wanted to go to the movies with her to help pass the time. She seemed to be back in her usual self, which made Enrya smile some. She turned her head to look at Tsuna as he responded first. She smiled some as she nodded and waved back to him. “Okay. We’ll see you there and be safe.” She called out to him before she smiled at Reila. “Guess it’s just us girls. Let’s go have some quality girl time and watch movies.” She said with a chuckle as she walked with Reila to the movies.

[EXIT]

(It's ok and let's leave it open!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum