Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Resting EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Resting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Resting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Resting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Resting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Resting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Resting EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Resting EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Resting EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Resting EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Resting

Go down

Resting Empty Resting

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Labelisa put a hand over her mouth and yawned, She sat down and leaned agenst a tall maple tree.it was dark out, probaly passed one am. Her feet where sore and her back felt like someone had smack a bord across it. Labelisa looked up at the bright moon, its light illuminating the land around her. She growned, "ohhh why didnt i stop and make camp when i had the chance?" she said loudly and held closed her eyes. Resting them for a moment trying to get alittle energy left. Her scarf going up and flaping in the breeze, she pulled off her boots and gloves, the night to hot to keep them on "i should be find till moring" she yawned nad layed down. trying to get comffy on this cold hard ground. moving the small pebbles and rock away, but soon giving up for it was to uncomfterble.

Last edited by Labelisa on Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Resting Empty Re: Resting

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 pm

[Warning: Labelisa, Please lengthen your post to at least 150 words. Thank you].
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 am

Riffel, sighed, what were people's problems these days? Didn't they know how to treat a crippled blind man? Lucky for them they hadn't of known who they were dealing with. As soon as he was able to he had grabbed his juttes and transmuted his way out of there. Where the hell was he? The last thing he remembered was walking down the busy streets of Central.

As he walked he heard a rustling in the distance. Had those creeps come back for more, eh? He'll take every last one of them on. He pulled out his juttes and took off his sunglasses, revealing his white pupils, clicking his tongue to survey the scene.

"Show yourself, I know someone is there" he shouted. Damn if only he could see color, then he would be able to easily pick out where the person was hiding. He raised his head and sniffed the air there was definitely someone there. He felt a rustling again...it was coming from behind a tree to his right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 am

Labelisa grunted "cant i get one minute of peice, i man for heavens sake!" she thoughts and sat up grobily. She rubbed her eyes and hung her head as she tryed to say awake. "please, k-keep the nosie d-down, i-it hurts my e-ears" she said, her soft and quiet voice rang out. Labelisa stood, sliping her boots back on and putting her gloves in her back. She stood up and finaly noticed a man, with blue hair and his eyes closed. Labelisa tilted her head "maybe he's afread of the dark" she thought, with her innocent mind, thats the only reson she could think of.

Labelisa was a rare thing. a person that truely would do anything for her friends, and even to help a stranger if they where in need, She hated fighting. And even for being 20, she had a clean mind, it was not clouded with filth and smut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Riffel saw the outline of a shape emerging from the tree. He immediately felt the annoyed emotions coming from the girl and wondered just what he did wrong. Sure he had his weapons out but that was only because he had no idea what was going on. He lowered them and put them onto the straps on his back. "I'm sorry for shouting so loudly and disturbing you," Riffel said quietly. He wondered what she had been doing there by that tree. Something itched in the back of his mind, things just didn't add up. He became suspicious of her and slowly moved in to get a closer impression.

"Where am I?" he asked out loud suddenly realizing that he had no idea where he was. The surrounding landscape seemed so unfamiliar to him. It was like he was in some alien place and he felt so far away from Central. "And most importantly, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 am

labelisa yawned groggily,she leaning agenst the tree. She didnt car if her mostly white clothes got dirty, after all she was just sleeping on the ground. she quickly looked at the man blinking. his hair stood out to her, it was her favorite color after all. She just wanted to reach out and see how soft it was, her criousity bugging her."i-its ok" Labelisa shook her head as her eyes started to close slowly, she was so tired she might pass out. "y-you i-in x-xing s-somewhere, im n-not s-sure where" she said and yawned yet agian. "my n-names labelisa, i was just t-trying to get s-some rest. i-ive been walking for d-days looking for a t-town" she said, she was starting to get lightheaded. Labelisa groaned as she held her head, her hair falling down making a small curten around her head. If she didnt get a good sleep and come food soon, she probley wouldnt make it to see the next town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Hmmm, Riffel started to realize that he was making this poor girl nervous. She was practically stuttering, what had he done?! What had she called this place? Xing was it........? XING?! How the hell did he end up in Xing?! Why did those kidnappers have to take him so far away from the place he was staying for! A wave of anger washed over Riffel, followed by a wave of uneasiness. He had no way of being able to get back. Once realizing how complicated it would be to get back to central, Riffel sighed and sat down on the grass near the girl. Things were just getting out of hand, and he didn't feel like dealing with any of them right at the moment. All he wanted was to get back to Central, maybe then he could hang out with Xan or annoy Tsune. “Ahhh what a bother! How did I end up all the way over here? Do you know the way to get to Central?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Labelisa watched the man closely, he seemed to be freaking out slightly. she hid half of her body behind the large. His little temper tantrume scaring her slightly, she wasnt used to being around fustrated or angery people, she squeaked when he asked her a quetion. "y-yes i-i d-do, t-there's a-a t-town w-with a-a t-train s-station i-im g-going t-to, i-it g-goes t-to c-creta a-and t-then t-to c-central, b-but the t-town is a t-three day w-walk a-away" she said, she was studdering so much because she was scared he was gonna snap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 am

"Ah..." Hmmm...a three day walk to the nearest town. It didn't seem like he was going to get back anytime soon. He laid down in the grass and sighed while putting his hands behind his head. Well...he was tired...it wouldn't hurt to just lie here and take a nap. Then he could start to head out towards the town the next morning. He laid there in the grass daydreaming about what kind of land this was. He had only heard of Xing from other people that he had met but had never actually been to it. He sat back up realizing that the girl was still there. It was hard to notice her in the dark. "Thanks for telling me how to get back. I've just been having a stressful day..." he said calmly. "M' names Riffel, by the way, some people call me Riff though. Yours?" he smiled as he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum