Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yurina's Weapon EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yurina's Weapon EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yurina's Weapon EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yurina's Weapon EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yurina's Weapon EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yurina's Weapon EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yurina's Weapon EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yurina's Weapon EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yurina's Weapon EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yurina's Weapon EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Rachel Ascot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yurina's Weapon

Go down

Yurina's Weapon Empty Yurina's Weapon

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm

CASE FILE: Custom Weapon

Yurina
NAME:
→ Tenshin (Meaning God's Will)

TYPE:
→ Sword

FORM:
→ A complex construct of the genius of Craftsmanship.

BRIEFING:
→ Tenshin is a devastating piece of equipment. An sword 4 feet 5 inches in length, and is crafted in a similar design to the other pieces of the Divine set. The style of forging is unknown, and the master blade smith which forged the sword is long dead, so the style is forever lost in history. The blade consists of ribbons of high carbon steel (2% carbon content) and ribbons of low carbon steel (.5% carbon content). As well, there are trace amounts of tungsten and vanadium throughout the blade. The combination of it all, makes the blade insanely hard, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of battle and still hold it's razor sharp edge, but still be able to absorb the shock of being struck without breaking. This makes it impossible for other swords to be able to stand up to it, making it easily capable of hacking through other swords. Tenshin is a specialized blade created for close-to-far range combat. It's unique feature is its ability to split into a total of 18 segments, making its reach almost 12 feet. Despite it's appearance, the blade itself is rather light. Making it easily parryable by lighter weapons with durability such as Katana, but the lightness adds to the blades attack speed. The segments are connected by a stretchable thread, making Tenshin more useful as a whip than an actual sword, though it can serve as a regular sword just as easily. The weapon was by far the most difficult for Yurina to master, but she choose it out of its difficulty. The sword is actually a dual sword, with the second hidden within the design of the first. Giving it added weight when combined.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

→ It has the ability to extend up to 12 feet, and retract with the press of a button.

Back to top Go down

Yurina's Weapon Empty Re: Yurina's Weapon

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

{REVISE}

• Ok, so in the description of her weapon, you list like.... at least 3 different special abilities that her sword can perform. Yet in the special abilities section, you only list one.
  • Cutting through other swords would be one ability. The ability for it to extend, is one ability. The fact it is unbreakable is yet another ability. You catch my drift here. So, my advice is to choose ONE of those things. Because these weapons are severely OP.
  • Not to mention, it is in fact a dual weapon as you point out towards the end of its description. Which is something you should list up at the top with the form of the weapon. The type would also consist of dual swords.
  • Also tungsten is very heavy. It's about 3x heavier than iron. The sword would not be as light as you say if it was truly made out of tungsten and steel. Using Vanadium within it would not lighten the sword enough to come close to how you describe it.

I realize I sound very nitpicky, however this sword is OP at the moment. >< So yeah, choose like.... one thing out of the various abilities that you list in the description. ^_^ Sorry if I sound bitchy or something, its not my intention.

Back to top Go down

Yurina's Weapon Empty Re: Yurina's Weapon

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

APPROVED

Interesting~
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down