Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Bleach Madness Arc EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Bleach Madness Arc EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Bleach Madness Arc

Go down

Bleach Madness Arc Empty Bleach Madness Arc

Post by Spotlight Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Chapter 1: Glaring Eye Forces An Introduction
A man is sitting on his throne. He is thinking heavily on something when suddenly there is a knock at the door behind him. He says "Enter" as he says this and a black male comes in his Black Wakizashi at his side slightly hidden by his Shinigami robes. He is relatively tall for the age he looks. His arm is bandaged loosely. His hair is thin black cornrows. He says "Nomad-Sama You wanted to see me." The black male is lost in his thought of what it could be as he stays at the door afraid of his leader's wrath. As he is waiting there nomad clears his throat and begins "Alex Nightshade It is time for you to choose a Viper or risk losing your position. Now get one and don't return until you do! Is That Clear!" Alex knew this was going to happen and says under his Breath "Crystal" Nomad looks back at Alex and glares at him. A shiver runs down Alex's Spine as he is about to leave Nomad says "Nightshade After you Return I will make sure you get a suitable punishment for your Blatant Disrespect. Now Leave My Presence Until you have a Viper."Nightshade Leaves and Nomad mutters "Lazy Bastard" He then begins planning his next Invasion.
Alex Storms out of there in a blur his Shunpo barely visible to most. He is stopped by two on his way out His Equal in Rank Kazahima Mifune and the Viper Akiko Taji. He looks up and says "Move Mifune" Mifune simply smiles and says "Spotlight is that any way to treat an equal." Knowing that 'Spotlight' would piss him off. He readies his hand at his sword. Alex says "Shut The Hell Up Bastard. I don't Have Time to Deal with you Now Move!" he then looks over and says to Akiko and says "And Take Blueberry here with you" He then Pushes through Mifune and stabs the air with his now drawn zanpakuto. Turning it like a key he opens a portal to the Realm of the living. As he enters the portal closes behind him and he finds himself at a battlefield. He smiles before shunpoing away sensing the strongest non shinigami reiatsu. He heads towards it to find a Hispanic male sitting there. There was a fragment of a hollow mask covering most of his mouth and neck. As he appears the arrancar turns around and attacks Alex. Alex dodges the Brash attack but gets a cut on his Arm. As this happens the arrancar continues his rash attacks making shallow cuts in Alex's Robes before having his blade caught mid swing. Alex would than say to him "For one so powerful you fight like a little girl. Wait. Scratch that…. I know little girls who fight better than you." He would than punch The Arrancar in the gut and say "Do You want Strength. If So say your Name and follow Me" Alex than opens a portal back to HQ and hears "Akemi" before entering said portal and Returning.
Meanwhile…..
Mifune frowns before heading off to find someone to fight. He looks down and says "Akiko Lets go find Victor." he begins to walk he would be damned if he didn't get his fight for the day. He lets Akiko lead before seeing victor for himself and saying "Hey Bastard Let's Get a Fight going." A smile appearing on his face longing for the rush of the fight and blood to be spilt. Victor would look at Mifune and say "Fine" Mifune would smile his usual smile. In his head he was thinking 'Shall I end this one quickly?' he dismissed the thought saying to himself that I will play around with him before I go in to kill him. As he thought this Victor sweat dropped seeing the stalkerish type smile come up onMifune's face. He then would begin to walk towards the training grounds knowing that once Mifune came out of his thoughts he would follow and attack.
As he got to the door of the Training area he would hear footsteps. He draws his own zanpakuto in preparation. As the being behind him slashes at his shoulder he blocks and turns around. Attacking his attacker who like he predicted was Mifune. As Mifune Attacked again Victor sent a kick to Mifune's abdomen. The kick slammed into him while Victor was impaled through the would than mutter "Damn" as his shoulder became immobile. Mifune would send a few more slashes his way. His leg got cut by one of the slashes and as such he was slowed considerably. There was a trail of blood leading to where he was standing.
[during the battle] Calthrop and Chi Mori were watching the battle from what Chi Mori though was an unsafe distance but as a viper she couldn't argue with a direct order from the Cobra known as Calthrop. She watched as the Reiatsu they were emitting was immense. She felt her knees wobble from the pressure. [Now Back to the battle.]
Victor began to take the offensive as he did this he would block with Sköll the long sword being supported by his left hand. A slight trickle of blood left his hand as the blade dug in. while Mifune smashed his sword into the long sword again Victor sends a kick to Mifune's Abdomen sending him back before he switches his stance and takes a slash at Mifune's neck. He misses and catches the Shoulder of Mifune. Mifune would than wince as the blade plows through his bones breaking them. Victor was surprised when Mifune began to use Shunpo. Suddenly he felt a sword plunge into his own shoulder and a little whisper say "An Eye for an eye" as the blade was whitdrawn from his shoulder he would hear Mifune say "Or in this case an arm for an arm" Victor would turn around and laugh as his reiatsu began to for a blade of darkness behind Mifune. He than says "Nice match but I have to end this" He than lets the now fully formed sword of darkness plunge into Mifune who just realized what he was doing and as he beganto turn around the sword impales his lungs. Victor would than walk away as Mifune mutters "I aint Done yet. Faiā ikari" a net than surrounds Victor while fire begins to rise from the ground. Victor falls and Mifune begins to rise. Barely breathing Mifune begins to leave.
Mifune was done with this fight Victor was as good as dead now. But He had to admit Victor did keep up with him for the most part. He would mutter "Nice Match" as he went to get healing for himself and Victor if he woke up.. His Blood lust was satisfied… For now.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Bleach Madness Arc Empty Re: Bleach Madness Arc

Post by Spotlight Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Chapter 2: The Begining Of The End The First War
As Nomad was walking to the training grounds he past a bloody Mifune as he felt the faltering reiatsu of Victor. He knew Mifune was blood thirsty but attacking a comrade that was out of the question. He than saw a little medic walking down the hall. She had black hair and looked about fifteen years old. Nomad called her over and as she came he said "I have a special task for you. First go find Victor and heal him as best you can. Second go and meet Alex Nightshade as he is coming back in about an hour according to his portal activity. When you see him Tell him I want his presence. That's all." She occasionally nodded as he spoke and when he finished she began to take her leave. Nomad simply began to wonder what she was because her reiatsu was different. He shrugged it off as he went to locate Mifune. He than turned on his heel and searched at the infirmary. The infirmary was the first place he looked and as he walked in he saw an unconscious Mifune with his arm being set back into place. As he then shoed away the nurse who was healing him. As he neared the unconscious body of Mifune he smiled evilly as he began to take an alternate form of 'healing'.
45 Minutes Later
Alex and Akemi appeared in the Headquarters. Not soon after arriving he walked into a girl who appeared to be in a rush. He helped her pick up her materials that she dropped and instinctively he asked "What's your name?" She smiled a small smile and said "Yuki Fīrudo and you are?" he looked at her and thought a minute before saying "Alex Nightshade" he then looked at her again noticing that she had a face of shock. As she came out of the shock she said with a hint of sadness "Nomad-Sama called for you." He simply frowns and replies with "That person still wants to see me. Damn How many times do I have to ignore him for him to get the message? Anyway Bye Yuki." He then walks away not noticing that Akemi had left.
Meanwhile...
Mifune wakes up to see that he can't move. He than yells out as he sees the cloak of The head viper exit the door closing with a slam. A nurse comes to heal him as he is being healed he goes unconscious due to the pain of of the bones moving back into place. As time passes he would regain consciousness. Akemi walked in looking for a room he could stay in after chatting awhile with the nurse he notices the body lying on the cot and laughs as the second nurse is trying to patch him up. He was glad he wasnt on the gurney and for the first time he smiled since he was betrayed by Aizen. A memory Flashes before his eyes.
"You lost Now Finish the Job" Akemi winced as Grimmjow pounced on him only to be stopped by another Espada The one who initially introduced him to Aizen. He sighed as he took a breath seeing who it was "Cirruci-dono"
The Memory Fades away as a little messenger similar to the soul society's Hell Butterfly comes to him and orders him to go to the Throne room.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down