Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Menoitos EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Menoitos EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Menoitos EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Menoitos EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Menoitos EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Menoitos EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Menoitos EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Menoitos EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Menoitos EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Menoitos EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Menoitos

Go down

Menoitos Empty Menoitos

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Menoitos MenoA Menoitos MenoB Menoitos MenoC
"Knights had no meaning in this game. It wasn't a game for knights."

"Greed... is no substitute for WRATH!"

FULL NAME:
→ Menoitos; has no known last name, and would reject it anyway.

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Central City, Amestris

RACE:
→ Presumed Amestrian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ May 26, 1982.

HEIGHT:
→ 173 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 64 kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ A look never ceases to fail, y'know? I've kept the same look, and kept the same physical stature ever since my loss of power. Slim, just the way you'd need it to be. Slim, but covered in a muscle that shows exactly how strong I once was with a blade. If you look over my clothing, you see more and more within the realms of the familiar. Adorning my body is a suit, of a material that is one or two shades off of white. If you were to inspect this suit closely, it would be seen to be purely flawless. A beautiful spectacle of clothing. I love it to pieces. That suit is what has gotten me through some tough shit in my life, and so I generally tend to try and keep that suit clean and perfect. On my head, I wear a hat that is in the same shade of off-white, with a good grey real nice dark blue band around it. Under this suit, I wear a blue shirt of the same shade as the band around my hat, and adorn it with a nice red tie. All-in-all, it's a real hardboiled look. Just the way I need it t'be. I ain't gonna keep it lookin' bad, either. Gotta be real sharp, too. So I got a small bottle o' stain remover in one o' the pockets, just to be sure. Real good for gettin' them stains out of that white clothing, especially that blood. Blood is damn hard to get out of white clothing.

That's my clothing. Next, my dashing face. If you look, the first thing you notice will be the eyepatch, I guarantee it. It's a pretty simple eyepatch, you won't see much fanciness with me, because my job requires nothing fancy. In fact, if I had a fancy eyepatch, I'd be more likely to be noticed, and the entire idea of my job as a detective would end up being irrelevant. I can't afford to be noticed in this line of work, see? Now, if you look below the eyepatch, you'll be shocked to see that I have a bright yellow eye beneath the black patch, without a pupil seen in the middle. This used to be a glass eye, but was remade by an Alkahestrist in Xing for me, at a small cost. It may have cost a lot of money, but I spent it happily. The eye tends to glow in most lights, when revealed from beneath the eyepatch. My other eye, on the other hand, is of an amber shade, As you continue over my face, you realize that the face you're studying is rather sharp, y'know. Considered attractive by some, and not so good by others, but I like it, at least. On my chin is some stubble, which I rarely shave, or at least I keep it to a nice length. As for the rest of my face, I'm sure you'll automatically be drawn to my hair, which is... to say the least... green.

PERSONALITY:
→ Kuh. I was once Wrath, and manage to keep some of the personality traits of that bastard. 'Course, I rarely get angry enough to go "Wrath-mode", but when I do, you ain't gonna be standing on two legs fer very long.

But at first glance, I s'pose you could look at me, and see a calm and collected man. It's pretty easy to see why you'd see that, I don't talk much when I'm just standin' around. It ain't hardboiled, see? I rarely raise my voice above a normal speakin' tone, and I'll nearly always keep my cool no matter what the situation. Hell, I could stand there calmly while soldiers shot each other down. It just doesn't affect my mind anymore. I've learned to withstand the bullshit and bloodshed, and just go through life as if everything's the same.

But... I'm a man of the people. If you're a crying child, a cripple, a beggar, I'll be happy to give ye' a hand without making ya pay. I'll go ahead and empty my wallet for the real bad cases if I have to. I've been called a sap, or a dupe at times, but I don't care. I just can't stand to see a crying child, or a sad and sick human on the ground in front of it. It just ain't right, and I'll try my hardest to stop the kid from crying, to to get the man the medical attention he needs. I been tricked by a few people, but I'm sure that humanity has to have some kind of goodness in their hearts, so I'll let myself get tricked in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, them people that are really in need are the ones gettin' the help that they deserve...

I ain't out for my gain. At least, not completely out for it. Yeah, I get paid good cash for my work, and I expect you to pay if you can, but if you can't... then I'll be happy to help either way. Cheh, it's not like the world has all the money it needs, and with the shit that's happened to Amestris, I'll be fine with taking a lot more of the free cases instead of just the ones that pay. I mean, I take the idea of "Equivalent Exchange" to heart with e'rrything that I do. If I help people, things have a way of rightin' themselves in the end. Maybe I can use it to atone for the Sin that I once was...

But, as I mentioned earlier, I still have those times where Wrath controls my mentality. Anger takes over, and I go blind with pure rage. You ever heard of the stories about the true "Man in White"? That one man who, in a blink of an eye, seems to absolutely destroy everything that was put towards'em? Yeah. That story. Well, the sonuvabitch in that story was your's truly, my friends. I like the stories, too. Makes things mysterious. And that mysterious guy in the corner is always gettin' the women, far more than the guy in the center of the room tellin' everyone about exactly what he's done and how the hell he did it. Psh. I ain't like that.

'Cuz I want the women. I'm a womanizer at heart, but... I want something else. I just wanna commit to someone who can take me fer' what I am. Having formerly being a Homunculus kinda frustrated me, but it also made life easier, in a sense. 'Cuz I don't have to hide myself away anymore. I can be meself, and I'll always be meself in the sense of things. I ain't Wrath no more, so if I find meself a love that's willin' to commit, then shit'll be real good for me in the end. -laughs-

LOVE:
→ Kitties. Kitties. Kitties. Kitties. KITTIES! Oh, and detective work. Plus: Women, Children, Safety, Life, Love, Bunnies and other cute animals

HATE:
→ Idiots who decide that they should gain from others, cheats, not getting what he rightly deserves, Father, death, mortality, Greed, and all it's forms. Murderers, criminals, those who think they are above everyone, most Homunculi.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ He was at one point in time Wrath.

IDOL:
→ Fuhrer King Bradley.

HISTORY:
→ One day in this world, there was a child borne to become the homunculus Wrath. Menoitos was born human, with the name Terios, and lived his life not knowing that he had one purpose, and one only - to become one of Father's homonculi. From the day he was born, his mind was basically filled to the brim with as much knowledge as his 'parents' would get him to learn. He was home-schooled, taught in the arts of both Practical and Theoretical Warfare. He was schooled in the Way of the Blade until his arms bled, and yet he never knew why. He just knew that he had to keep learning.

It was then that the first small clue about the reason for his birth came through. A man came with a message for his 'parents', about halfway through hs tenth year of living.

"Father wants to know. Is he ready?"

His parents were adamant - he wasn't ready yet. The man simply nodded his goodbyes, and left without a word. After that, it seemed, they began to teach him harder. By the time he was sixteen, he had mastered the way of the blade, and he was excelling in his studies, but his 'parents' still weren't sure of whether he was ready. But, the same mysterious man came around, and still asked exactly the same question.

"Father wants to know. Is he ready?"

His parents shook their heads again, and the man nodded solemnly, and left once more without a word. Menoitos, by this time, was beginning to wonder about that man, and seeing him again prompted him to ask who he was. They shouted at him, for the first time in his life, and told him it was nobody he needed to worry about. Menoitos didn't believe them, and tried to do some digging of his own, turning up nothing. Or so he thought.

This time, the mysterious man came to visit Menoitos himself, just after his twentieth birthday. The man went straight up to Menoitos, and asked him the fateful question that had been asked to his parents twice before.

"Father wants to know. Are you ready?"

Not knowing exactly what was going on, Menoitos simply nodded. The man pulled out a revolver and shot him between the eyes.

He woke up a week later, no recollections, just fragments of his own memories, and the knowledge that he had earnt over the years. He was confronted by a mysterious man, who simply introduced himself as 'Father', and told Menoitos that he was now the new Wrath. And for the first few years, Menoitos did as he was told, and follwed orders along with the rest of the Homonculi. But after a while, the fragments that made up his own shattered memory slowly came back together, he began to realise his own original purpose in life, and he chose to defect from Father's rule, and live his life his own way.

He chose the oppurtune moment to do this, and managed to escape from the rest of the Homonculi, several cuts and bruises later. He found himself a new identity, formed from the rank that Father had given him - Menoitos. He has, since then, lived his life as a mercenary for hire, relying on his sword skills and Ultimate Eye to help him survive, win fights, and earn his living.

After a while, he found himself in the company of a small rebel group attacking Briggs. Having being hired by them, his original plan was, in fact, to fight against Briggs in the battle that took place on both sides. This didn't come to fruition like he had hoped, and for some reason, hs loyalty suddenly changed when seemed that the rebels had no hope of winning. Knowing this, Menoitos took Draco's head and used it as a bargaining chip to get inside Briggs and announce some sort of loyalty to them.

It was there that he heard that Father was going to be attacked by the Briggs Brigade, and this caused him to be loyal for longer, going with Briggs to Father's base, and rushing straight in. Unfortunately, he was fooled by Aurelius Schwartz, and forced to fight his predecessor, Endavi Diederich. When he discovered the trick, he simply left - not bothering to kill Aurel. From there, he laid low for a while, biding his time until he found a new threat to follow and destroy...

Kyle Crane. Everything changed one day, when he found himself cornered by Greed - and he was in trouble. He did all that he could, but his Ultimate Eye and sharp blade skills were no match for the powers that the other homunculus had taken from Sloth, as well as his Ultimate Shield. Fearing his own death, Menoitos attempted to escape, as quickly as he could.

"No... No!" The green-haired homunculus' screams were deafening to most, and the nearby cats were no exception. He'd just... he'd just stopped to pet them... Damn that Crane. Going for his weakness. He felt it draining, all of his strength was leaving his body, out of his eye. He went onto one knee, hand at the patched eye, feeling the blood draining out of it, leaving but an empty shell of a socket. Feeling the anger leave him was both a godsend and a curse to this man... And he was now but a human. Just... human...

After losing his powers to Kyle Crane, Menoitos was left a human - and a human with no purpose. He tried to kill himself several times, but found himself too prideful to do so. Taking his own life was no cure for the pain that he felt, and that was something that he knew. So he decided to take someone else's life. Kyle Crane was to be his kill, and his alone.

Over the past few months, ever since the incident with Greed (about a month after the attack on Father), Menoitos had devoted himself to studying Alchemy, and finding a way to use it to kill this homunculus that has irked him so. Realizing the properties of Greed's Ultimate Shield, he began to work specifically on a method that would rend his Shield asunder - Diamond.

After finally realizing his idea of making this Alchemy work, Menoitos then sold his services to the Drachman Military, where, he surmised, the harsher environments and more difficult ideals would force him to perfect his Alchemy faster. He was right. His Alchemic ideas skyrocketed, and now all that he needs is the skills to be able to use them.

It didn't last long. After joining up with the Drachmans, Menoitos finally came across Kyle in battle. It was a quick and merciless fight; Kyle had his own strengths, however Menoitos knew Wrath's eye well enough to be able to combat it, and his swords, now harder than diamond, allowed him to cleave through the man's diamond-hard Ultimate Armor, getting him to Wrath's core and slicing through it five successive times. He had finally felled Greed. After all this time, his goal was complete, and Menoitos hung up his swords...

He returned to North City, and opened up his own business, becoming a working man. A man-for-hire. A hardboiled detective, of kinds. He now works in association with both the police, and those who hire him. Currently, he's been after a spate of serial killings, not sure who's been doing them, but knowing that it's the same person every time...

ALCHEMIC/ALKAHESTRIC ABILITY:
→ Resuming his Pressure-based Alchemy, Menoitos has moved from the function of "swords" into the realm of "ballistics". By manipulating the internal pressure of any bullet, Menoitos can cause the explosion created by the hammer colliding with the pin to be larger, therefore giving the bullet more muzzle velocity and stopping power. The trade off is that it increases wear within the weapon itself. His transmutation equipment is very thin glove that he wears over his right hand.

TRIVIA:
→ Speaks Amestrian, Aerugese, Drachman, Cretan, Xingese and Ishvallan.

ALIAS:
→ Dai

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Dai, Hild, Aren, Apos, AA, Vito, Deirge, Sablya, Aren, (Replacing Karis)

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Pfffft. Nope. =w=

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]BLACK CAT[/b] [i]Sven Vollfied[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ KITTY!

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Overpressure

Last edited by Menoitos on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Menoitos Empty Re: Menoitos