Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!)

Go down

GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) Empty GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!)

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Greed yawned and looked around. Yes there was boredom... In fact so much boredom she could fall asleep. Okay that didn't sound that drastic.. but yah! It was boring so.. she had called all over the place for people to come over to the plateu for a cut-loose party. Cranking up some of the tunes, she kicked up her feet and grinned cockily around, awaiting the arrival of her guests. She simply pulled out a cold can and popped the lid, looking for the guests to arrive, yah today she would cut loose and noone would care! Maybe for once she would actually get drunk! Excited, she threw back aswallow of her beer and smiled smugly. It should be fun.. no fighting just partying!

Back to top Go down

GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) Empty Re: GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!)

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Envy walked in the door as if he lived there. He grabbed a beer, sat down and popped it open. "Having a party, I see," He said, raising his eyebrows. "I didn't get the invitation." He sounded almost hurt, but of course he was just angry that Greed had planned to throw a party without him. He had to be in on parties! Everything should include him! What would a party be without him, anyways? Boring, he decided silently, that's what. So Greed is lucky I popped in, or this party would have turned out being a complete and total drag! I'm a good person after all! After a pause, JD decided that he didn't really want to be a good person if Greed was involved. Nope. I just came here to crash it, he decided with a nod, That's all I'm here for. Glancing back at Greed, he snorted under his breath. "So, is anyone else even coming, or are you so damn greedy you just decided to throw a party and invite only yourself?" It didn't seem so far fetched. She was Greed, after all, wasn't she?

Back to top Go down

GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!) Empty Re: GREED'S CRAZY PARTAY! (fun Rp for teh luls!)

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Greed snorted and grinned "Aww chill, En. Ther's a truce tonight." She pulled something out of a container and tossed it to him. "Have a beer and relax. I ain't gonna fight ya here. s for who's comin, it ain't my fault if they decide not to come. I sent out invites to anyone who cared." She shrugged her shoulders and pulled out a smoke, lighting it and surveying the area boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm

JD shrugged. "Fine," He said, sipping the beer, "Truce. Totally temporary, though. By the way, if I'm here, the party's cooler. Just to clarify." He grinned and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and taking drag. He blew out the smoke and took another sip of beer. Well, that's probably not healthy, he thought with a chuckle, continuing to smoke his cigarette between swigs of the beer. If he were a human, he probably wouldn't last long doing this. He'd get lung cancer and liver disease, all in one. But, of course, he didn't have to worry about that. If homunculi could get liver disease, Greed would have died a few times from it by now. He glanced over at Greed and smiled a small little half smile. "Hey," He said, "If they don't come, it's their loss, right? We're gonna live it up." It was a very very rare moment of kindness to Greed, which he dropped every two years or so just to let her know he didn't completely hate her with every fiber of his being. Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Greed kicked up her feet and let out a moan of content. "Aaa this is the life, eh, En? Noone to boss us around, no worries about work. Just a cold beer and a pack a smokes." She took a long inhale and tapped a boot to the music as her legs crossed. She hummed softly. She didn't really Hate Envy, she just hated the way he acted sometimes. It was almost like they were polar opposites. He's the negative one though. She grinned at the thought, exhaling white cloud of chemicals. Aaa it felt so good to live it up. No worries about father, just a night of fun, right? After draining her first can, she crushed it and pulled out a new one, it perspiring with coldness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Envy chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Damn right," He agreed. She is so intolerant of people bossing her around, he thought with a quiet chuckle, Like a rebellious teenager. He did realize, of course, that he appeared to be a 'rebellious teenager' as far as looks and dress style went, but he chose that form because he found people were becoming less and less threatened by odd-dressing teenagers. He didn't want to make anyone think he was dangerous until he was ready to show it to them. He grinned at the thought. Not to mention, he was pretty damn sexy in this form. He laughed as he watched Greed finish her first beer in what had to be a world record. "Slow down," He said, "The party hasn't even started yet! You'll drink all the beer before I even get done with my first can!" Between drinking and smoking his cigarette, his beer was going pretty damn slow. He didn't mind, though. Beer was beer, weather you down it like Greed or sip it between cigarette drags like he was. It all tasted the same to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Greed grinned "Aw c'mon you can't restrict meh drinking. I wanna see if I can actually get drunk." She laughed and threw back another half a can, "'Sides you know how easy it is for me to find more beer. I have a sonar for it!" she joked, tapping the side of her temple. When she was having fun, Greed could be tolerable. It was when she was getting orders that she freaked out and started cussing up a storm. She yawned and inhaled another lungful, pulling it in her lungs and holding it there before releasing it. She wondered if her body was immune to lung cancer.. if it wasn't then she wondered how many times she could die from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm

JD laughed at the idea of Greed drunk. "You would be a crazy damn drunk, I'm sure," He said, grinning, "I bet you'd be one of those people who jumped off high objects and things just to prove to other people that you could do it without dying." He could see the scene in his mind, quite vividly. Some poor drunk idiot, yelling at an even drunker Greed that there was no way she could jump off the roof and not die and Greed actually doing it. Then the idiot, mimicking Greed without her regeneration powers and dying, as confused as hell in their last drunken moment of life. The very thought made him laugh again.

Envy shrugged at her other statement. "I suppose so. But what are you honestly going to do if you do...'detect' some? Steal it from the neighbors?" He paused. "Actually, I love that idea." He did enjoy stealing. Next to smoking, it was his favorite sport. Unless, of course, being a complete jackass counted as a sport. In which case, he was the champion. But he was also good at stealing and smoking. He inhaled another drag of his cigarette, blowing out slowly. He was sure that if he could get lung cancer, he'd have already died from it at least three times by now, so he had nothing to lose. Besides, he could die of it a few times before he was done, anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:20 am

Greed gave her classic cheshire-grin. "Exactly. You know me far too well En." She leaned her head back and exhaled a cloud of smoke. Father usually complained about the two of them anyways, they smoked enough to kill a human person five times over in a single day. She couldn't help it though. She had originally started just to be rebellious, but it quickly became an addiction, then after that she discovered alcohol. And too much surprise she was still well, alive! She looked around and sighed, "Looks like noone else is coming, pfft losers." She took a swig of beer and sat up, letting her elbows rest on her knees. "Maybe I shoulda worn the dress instead.." Greed was well known for eccentric and strange outfits. She placed down her beer and arched a brow at J.D. "En you can come over here I ain't gonna bite ya.." She grinned "Today at least. Take a seat and kick up your feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

JD chuckled and nodded. "'Course, you're crazy enough without being drunk. I'd hate to see you even crazier." When he thought about it, it was amazing some idiot human hadn't seen them smoking 6 packs a day out in public and gotten suspicious. Of course, though he couldn't speak for Greed, he never hung around humans enough for them to notice, unless of course he was trying to get close to them in order to kill them. Which was fun enough, but he didn't usually have much time to smoke while he was doing it, especially if he was in the form of someone they already knew who didn't smoke, he didn't have that option to begin with.

He shrugged and stood up, walking over to the chair next to hers and sitting down. "As long as you weren't planning on biting me today, I don't mind sitting near you. Toss me another beer, will you?" He laid his head back and took another long drag of his cigarette, blowing out the smoke in the direction away from Greed and himself. He glanced over at Greed. "So, what dress are you talking about," He asked curiously. An odd dresser himself, JD was able to appreciate Greed's style of dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Greed tossed the boy a beer with her foot, because her hands were full. She took a swig of beer and grinned. "Oh that's right.. you ain't seen my dress, huh?" Shepushed herself up and motioned him to follow. "Well c'mon and I'll show ya." Her steps were stioll well balanced and she was obviously still sober. She yawned, pulling her hands behind her head and whistling an oddly cheerful tune of the death march. She came to a closet and opened the door. "Here.. this is my dress.. supposed to be for special occassions.. I rarely wear it though. Think it makes me look too soft." The dress had a leather top-like a corsettes, strung up in the back and belts all down the front, it stretched low in the back and had a rounded piece of cloth for the sleeves and it was trimmed in silver, a set of three black belts hanging limply around the waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:20 pm

JD caught the beer and popped it open in one swift movement. Shortly after taking the first sip, he stood up and followed Greed out of the room to see her new dress. Being a guy, he didn't get the idea of dresses to begin with. Why couldn't women just wear pants? Not that he was complaining, though. He did occasionally enjoy seeing a woman in a short, tight dress, but he didn't really see Greed that way. He was only asking to be friendly with her for once, and because he thought the way she dressed was cool. When he saw the thing, he raised an eyebrow. "I have to be honest," He said with a chuckle, "I can't see you wearing that." He really couldn't. It was a pretty dress, he supposed, although he wasn't sure how to tell a pretty dress from an ugly one, but in his mind it was...pretty. But he couldn't imagine it on Greed. Come to think of it, he couldn't really imagine any dresses on Greed. She was just too....well...he didn't quite know a word for it. But she wasn't really the dressy type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:13 am

Greed sniffed and puffed out her chest "Meh I look damn sexy in it and you know it!" She joked and ran a hand through her hair. Yawning she shrugged "Naw you're right I'm not a dress kind of girl.. leather miniskirts and jackets THAT's more my style." Walking back to the 'party central' she plopped and grabbed a new beer, having downed her.. third? She wasn't even buzzed. As she popped it open she frowned. "Damn... I need something stronger to get drunk." She sighed. "Like vodka or captain.." She seemed depressed, "This beer just ain't doin it tonight." She looked at Envy just for his response. It should be amusing. It was strange that for once they were getting along without trying to kill one another. A MIRACLE! Well not really. When it came to parties, their 'friendship' if you could call it that was solid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Kira opened the door quietly, slipping through with a look of nervousness. He formed a direct path to Greed and thrust a brown paper bag at her face, his dull, black eyes now serious. They briefly shot over to the unknown person he had never seen before and then fell back onto Greed. He didn't smile or anything like he was supposed to at a time like this but instead frowned slightly.

"..." He didn't say anything like he probably should of either. Kira merely stared at her and waited for her to open the present he had bought her for this party. Of course he wasn't planing to partake since it was too much of a bother. He was too lazy for that, so he settled on giving her something for it so she would at least be happy about it. He liked seeing her smile. Kira shot a glance at his escape route that lead to the room he had been given by Greed and then back at the tattered bag that looked like it had been through hell and back. Inside though, was a perfectly pristine bottle of vodka. It was the first thing he had seen in the store, so he bought it and left. Now he was here and she better be happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

Greed looked at the boy in surprise. Of all the people to come here, she had never expected him. Tilting her head, she fumbled over the bag, nearly dropping it. This was VERY strange to her. Hesitantly she opened it and eyed the contents. "OH HELL YES!" She screamed and practically tackled Sloth with a hug. "YOU'RE FUCKCING AMAZING!" she smiled brightly, hugging him extra tight. What a sight to be seen. Envy was probably staring with his mouth agape. She cleared her throat and stood up, fixing her hair, before plopping back in her seat. "Leaving so soon? Wouldn't it be easier to just relax here?" She asked with her cheshire grin. She didn't mean malice or anything malevolent, she was simply very happy at this point. She grinned ear to ear as she popped off the cork of the vodka and took a long inhale of its scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Kira openly blinked at the hug that was just thrust towards him and almost sent him flying across the room. He swayed, his eyes widened slightly and only briefly before he carefully raised his arms to hug her very lightly back as he was squeezed tightly. So she was happy. He was glad. As she was yelling about how amazing he was, he looked at her questioningly and shrugged. He was in no way amazing...it would be too annoying to try and hold the rank of 'amazing' anyway. His black eyes darted back to his escape route, but then resettled onto Greed once more. She did have a point. If he just sat here he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of going all the way up the stairs. Also, he liked...yes LIKED being around Greed whether it was bothersome or not. Decision made, Kira plopped down onto the couch next to Greed and the armrest. He then watched her inhale the vodka like a drug, laughing inwardly.

[It's so hard to play silent characters XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Greed threw back the vodka as if it were water. Her face showing complete satisfaction as she slumped over and leaned against Kira. She entered a giggling fit, hiccuped, then closed her eyes. She was content. Not exactly drunk off of her alcohol.. oh no it would come.. just in about ten minutes. Right now she was just happy someone had brought vodka! Her favourite beverage next to Sailor. Of course ever since the last time she had sailor, she was told not to drink it ever again. But she did.... just when she was alone.. or when it was just her and Kira. He didn't seem to mind her shenanigans.. again so weird, but then again, she wasn't complaining!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum