Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold

Go down

Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold Empty Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Welcome To my J U N G L E

It had been many days since Surealis had left Amestries. RIOTE had finally taken over and now Hild was in command as the Führer. Surealis knew however it wasn’t her doing and more of Aurels then anyone. Yet he did not care, Surealis had a nice gig set up now that he was working in hand with RIOTE. Life couldn’t be better…

Traveling in a black automobile, Surealis felt restricted in it. The leather seats were indeed nice and showed he had some class yet he would have rather been on the side of the road running to Aerugo, Okinawa. His onyx black hair covered his face as his head leant against the window as his body was slumped. He could have fallen asleep yet the task ahead was too important to sleep over. Taping his fingers against his leg he pulled out a rectangle shaped object. The rectangle was black and with a flick of his thumb, the object was a Nokia flip phone. Looking at the small illuminated screen he was pressed the arrow keys a few times till he selected his contact list. There were only a few names listed and he didn’t even look at his screen while he pressed the selection button for the first name, Aurelius.

Typing the message swiftly his spelling was flawless.
I am arriving to meet subject B2K-598Z-40. Thank you for the information.

Putting his phone lid down after he sent the message he slid it back into his trouser pocket. Surealis spoke. His voice was strong and held much compassion and aggression in it, “Vladimir, may I have files for Subject B2K-598Z-40.”

The driver turned reached across to the passenger’s seat as he grabbed a concealed envelope, reaching over to the back Surealis took it off him. The envelope was orange with a stamp of Central HQ on it meaning it was top secret and not for ordinary eyes. In the envelope contained all records of B2k-598Z-40 and his history with the government and reports that RIOTE spies had made from Aerugo. “There you go sir.” Vladimir spoke with much respect for the man; he was old and wore a butler’s outfit.

“Thank you Vladimir.” Opening the documents, Surealis took a close and hard look. So he calls himself Kyosuke. Interesting… Surealis made sure to take in every detail that he needed. Taking in details like his appearance, key personality traits, where he had been seen last and eye witness reports. Surealis just looked at the paper for a few minutes as he was reaching his destination. “I’m done, reading Vladimir.”

Taking a hand off the wheel Vladimir reached into his dress pants pocket. Trying to grasp his lighter he was having trouble to find it. Finally moving his keys out of the way he grabbed his lighter and passed it too Surealis. What had he planned to do with the lighter? Of cause but destroy all evidence of his operation. Winding down his window, Surealis lit the flame as he placed it against the paper. Smoke started to trail off as the paper caught, making sure it was nearly burnt fully he waited till the last minute to throw the paper out the window. Doing the same for the package he let go off the lighter as he blew out the flame, winding up the window he handed the lighter back to Vladimir as they had entered Okinawa.

Arriving in the busy streets of Aerugo, Okinawa; Surealis had a smirk. Looking out the black tinted car windows he saw some lovely prey. However he was not here to kill (of cause if he had too he would) and it was a shame. The last time Surealis got to hunt prey was back when RIOTE had just succeeded their plans. All those who tried to rebel and then run away like cowards were hunted down like deer.

The car made a stop, Vladimir got out first going around the other side of the car to open the door for Surealis. People passing took a glance and continued walking others however stoped to see who it was. Opening the door from the automobile, people stood in awe as Surealis got out. His defining features made people as his charcoal black eyes stood them down. For some reason Surealis was just radiating an odd energy about him. Walking down the streets people made an attempt to stay clear him; he was taller than most stand at a massive six foot two. Walking along he was looking for a particular restaurant that that subject B2K-598Z-40, no Kyosuke had been seen.

The sun was now at its peak and that could mean it was near midday. Surealis could of checked his phone but he was too lazy. It was annoying trying to find Kyosuke even though he was easy to spot, it was just a tiring job. Yet for deal with RIOTE to pay off Surealis was going to need some muscle behind his fist. A list was given to him at the start, this list contained every known Chimera that was experimented on during the last Führer up to Hild’s reign. His first choice was this Kyosuke bloke so hopefully he would be able to make him see the truth in his words. Just hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold Empty Re: Your Head Is Worth More Than Gold

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm

"Ah! Welcome. You'll be seated in a moment." He spoke cheerfully as the bell to the small restaurant jingled, straightening up from just serving one of their regulars. It was one of those days where the sun shone brighter, things went his way, and... just overall positiveness all over! Soon he'd get off of work and he could go.... Hm... What would he do this day? He could go to the bar... maybe a movie. A movie did sort of sound good. But what was even out?

"Oi! Miharu-kun! You can go ahead and go. You've done enough today." His boss called to him, a warm smile spreading on her features as she poked her head out from behind the counter. Chuckling, he bowed his head to her and started for the back of the small place, already starting to untie the apron from his waist. Humming lightly to himself, the rather tall Aerugese man was at complete ease with the world. He hadn't even gotten confused once that day! He hated it so when he couldn't remember things, or if people he thought he had been talking to suddenly didn't want to talk anymore. As if he had done something wrong...

Sliding on his black blazer, he adjusted the distinct red tie he wore, glancing over himself before striding out the door. "Have a good day everyone!" He called to his work, numerous faces popping up and bidding him farewell. Yep! What a good day indeed! The little bell jingled again as he slipped through the door, a slight breeze catching his short dark hair, ruffling it in the wind. Alright! Groceries were probably the best place to start for now, so he'd... just....

A noticeable black car was parked far down the street, his grey eyes resting upon it as he froze in his place. Unmarked. Tinted windows. Strange men standing outside of it. N-no... They had found him, hadn't they?! The facility immediately popped into his mind, the heat of the fire upon his face as he stared up in confusion at the now destroyed place he had grown up in. Where they had created him. He could smell that someone was like him. A Chimera. Wincing, the world began to shift around him, darkening as his body began to move. Reaching a hand up to his forehead, he rubbed his temples as he turned left down the street, using the length of his legs to his advantage. Long strides were necessary now.

Now now, this had to be casual. Not obvious. As his raised his head, he smelled that refreshing breeze, the grey of his eyes now gone to gold. He would not be taken back to that place. He wouldn't allow it. Turning down the street, a rather busy street filled with stores greeted him, crowds of people surrounding him which was both perfect and not. He was so tall it was entirely possible he could still be spotted. Though... some may be close enough to his 6' that it wouldn't be an issue. Ducking into a stall, the smell of everyone around him was rather... pungent, but at least it was overall familiar. The scent of that man was gone for now, but he knew he would very well follow. A rather large crowd moved past him and he slipped into it, hunching over as he waited till they had moved close to one of the nearby alleys. His feet carried him into it, curling up in the shadows between a dumpster and some trash bags. He stripped off his shirt and buried them amongst the trash of the dumpster, adjusting how he was crouched there. Taking a deep breath, his skin began to change to match what surrounded him, his dark hair thankfully mostly matching what was around him. Now... it was just a matter of waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Walking down the street, Surealis saw him. His scent was thick in the air also but Kyosuke started to more quickly down the street. Taking a deep breath Surealis knew he was in for a chase luckily enough he had caught scent of Kyosuke due to his enhanced smell from his timber wolf gene. Surealis knew he would have to be smart in perusing Kyosuke and so he walked to the alley before he took the turn. Going down the dark dead end, anyone but Surealis would think it would be impossible to catch up now.

He griped his hands on the wall as a thin layer of sticky slime started to expel from his hands, using his feet as a kick up Surealis started climbing the wall. It didn’t take long as the wall wasn’t huge however once he had jumped over to the other side he was in an area filled with people. Yet this did not stop him. It’s true that his scent was covered from the people however so was Surealis’s.

Surealis was taller than most of the people around so he stood out yet so did Kyosuke. It was an evenly matched battle however it was one that he would win as Surealis was the far more superior specimen. Surealis knew why he would be running; Kyosuke didn’t want to go back to where he came from. Yet what he failed to understand is that he was not here to capture him but offer a chance to prevent what happen to himself happen to others. Walking through the crowed he saw Kyosuke however bumped into someone and lost it, standing in the middle of the street he was quite pissed that he had lost his target.

What was he to do now? A sudden thought popped into his head. Kyosuke was part chameleon so wouldn’t he be able to blend in with his surroundings? The question pondered around his head, he needed to find him. He could not spend more than three days here as he had to attended matters back in Amestries. He saw another alley leading off the street, it was dark and that’s where he would have been hiding. It was common sense…

He made his way down the alley and spoke loudly so his voice would echo off against the walls. Making sure he stood in the middle of the exit (which was behind him straight back out to the street) he spoke. “I am not here to take you away Kyosuke. I too am like you and I want to change it, come with me as we can change the world for the better.” He just waited for a response, he didn’t want to have to hurt Kyosuke in order for him to listen yet he would if he had too.

“One part timber wolf, one part crow, one part gecko and one part bat and of cause human. That is my generic structure, Kyosuke tell me yours?” He tried to speak Drachman only because it would be safer if the less people knew what he was, it would of be intriguing to see if he can speak such a language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:52 am

Footsteps. He could smell the man now. He was close. Entrance of alley. Now moving inwards. His nose wrinkled as he could practically feel those needles pricking his skin, the incessant questions every goddamn day, how everyone just accepted it as normal because they knew no better. Even that idiot had just allowed all to occur without the slightest upset because he had been raised by those... those fools. He didn't realize the injustice that had been done to him in the least bit. But was he any better of for realizing this or not? Perhaps ignorance was bliss. At least he was civil about the whole thing, that last bloke was just... Yuck. So violent, so... unnecessary.

The chimera was speaking, but he knew not what words came from his mouth. He wanted to curse underneath his breath. It sounded Amestrian if he was any judge. Which... No, still possibility it was them. He wouldn't be caught, not after how hard he had worked to keep that bumbling puppy free. Fine. Let him out. Least then he would know what the hell that bloke was saying. Grey eyes opened, faced towards the wall. But the "puppy" was gone. Kyosuke remembered what he had been trained to do, what he had done already. Amestrian? "... change the world for the better." Wha-? What had he missed? Wait, why was he in an alley? Oh. Camouflaged, good. Now....

Surealis was past him in the alley, silently turning rather slowly as he watched him carefully. He could feel the power of an elephant in his body, readying to tackle the man that stood there, whom had chased him here. Or else he could turn to go, try his chances at escape. No! He had been running enough with no memory of that night he had left. Except the sight of the facility burning. Ok.... ready....--“One part timber wolf, one part crow, one part gecko and one part bat and of cause human. That is my generic structure, Kyosuke tell me yours?”

Gritting his teeth, he grimaced and gave pause. Maybe.... Maybe this man wasn't there to take him alive. Drachman was rarer. Amestrian not enough to trust. To risk. Slowly he stood up, grey eyes watching Surealis with a great wariness. "If you were from them, you'd already know this. Chameleon, wolf, hawk, elephant. What do you want?" He practically demanded, his lack of shirt something that bothered him not. He was tense, a coiled spring ready to move, narrowing his eyes a little. Such a risk.... He'd already taken this potential bait, or was this no bait at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm

"If you were from them, you'd already know this. Chameleon, wolf, hawk, elephant. What do you want?" So he did speak Drachman, that was good. Of cause Surealis knew his make-up yet he wanted him to admit it himself. With a good laugh his voice bounced back and forth of the alley walls. It was funny how he grew a pair of balls on the spot, it sounded like he was ready for a attack. Streching his fingers, his nails grew as he smirked. His instincts just told him Kyosuke was ready to pounce so he was ready for the inevitable.

“Of cause I know, I just wanted you to admit it. As much as you may not like it, in fact I don’t like it either. But we should be proud we lived through it…After all not everyone does.”

He offered a warm smile as he took a few steps closer, his charcoal black eyes with the tiniest yellow pupil widened a bit as if he was looking through him. “Have you heard about RIOTE?” His eyes then narrowed as if he was trying to be a little more discreet, his voice dropped even though he was speaking Drachman, he still ccouldn’t be too careful. This was not the ideal place to talk yet this could have been Surealis only chance. He proceeded to place a finger against his lip as he applied pressure, drawing the slightest bit of blood he licked it up with a sinister smile. His reaction was musing…

“I want to change the world, bring our kind to justice and to stop it from happening to anyone else. We can’t do this through words but only sheer force and with the power of RIOTE behind me I shall achieve my goal. I want you, from every other Chimera I was given to choose to join, I choose you. You are but my greatest ally currently and I need your power.” He stopped for minute so that he could take in all that he said, surely Kyosuke’s mind would be fogged by his words however it was up to him to believe Surealis and only him to make a choice. He continued to speak.

“Will you come with me Kyosuke? Money, power, fame…This all good be ours if we work together. Of cause you can get your own benifets out of it, possibly your old human self again…”

Reaching into his pocket Surealis pulled out a little card with his number on it. He flicked it to Kyosuke and walked passed him saying, “I am here for one more day. Don’t waste my time…” Continuing walking down the alley he took a right back down the street as he made his way a little up it where his car had been moved by Vladimir to pick him up. He opened the door and got in, waiting a few minutes to see if Kyosuke would follow him into the car, ring him or just plain leave him. The offer was on the table and it was his turn to either take it or push it aside, after all there are plenty of Chimera out there.

“So what did he say?” Vladimir asked curiously.

“Nothing much, he froze up a bit. However I can see the desire in his eyes Vladimir. He wants it, he wants it bad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:03 am

His laugh bounced about and it made his ears ring almost a little painfully, exhaling slowly as he slipped his blazer back on. His pale skin stood out amongst all of the darkness in that alley, taking a calming breath as he had to let go of that paranoia. He hated being like this. “Of cause I know, I just wanted you to admit it. As much as you may not like it, in fact I don’t like it either. But we should be proud we lived through it…After all not everyone does.” His body somehow managed to grow more tense, taking a couple of steps out into the center of the alley, all the while watching the man that was like him. Or was he? Was genetics the same as what had happened to him? He wasn't even sure what had happened.

“Have you heard about RIOTE?”

The corner of his mouth twitched as he slowly shook his head, not even planning on trying to retrieve his shirt and tie from the garbage. No point, they were ruined by now anyways. He wasn't sure what it was about this chimera before him, but he couldn't help but feel.... off-put. There was just something strange about all of this. "I can't say I have. Why?" His voice was low, staring cooly as Surealis moved closer to him, drawing his own blood with made the corner of his mouth twitch again. Suddenly a rush flowed in his head at the sight of it, clutching at his hair as he felt a tugging, a shifting.... Darkness, light.... Urges. As his eyes flickered open, they were red, glaring at the ground as he forced himself to straighten up. Kill. He wanted to kill. "Who are you little man? Hm? Cruel man, yes? Can I tug at your sinews like harp strings?" He snarled, drawing close as he went under again.

Shutting his eyes tight, they opened again to reveal grey, blinking in confusion as he couldn't remember the last couple of moments. “I want to change the world, bring our kind to justice and to stop it from happening to anyone else. We can’t do this through words but only sheer force and with the power of RIOTE behind me I shall achieve my goal. I want you, from every other Chimera I was given to choose to join, I choose you. You are but my greatest ally currently and I need your power.” Drachman. Right. Wait.... He gave pause. Stop... people.. from making others like them? Wait, WHAT? He stared at him dumbly, the confusion from a moment, lost to the ether. Was this.... was this some sorta cruel joke? But RIOTE... Had he heard that name before? God this felt so.... rushed. Why couldn't he think? Do it. Do SOMETHING for heaven's sake you twit. Huh?

“Will you come with me Kyosuke? Money, power, fame…This all good be ours if we work together. Of cause you can get your own benefits out of it, possibly your old human self again…”

He snapped back into the moment, his hands hanging by his sides as he just stared dumbly at Surealis. He took the card that was offered and stared at it, his whole concept of why this man was hunting him turned upon his head. He didn't want to bring him back, he wanted him to help take down people who did things like them. But what did he care about money, power, or fame? He enjoyed just living his life, working at that little restaurant with the friendly and warm people around him. He was happy there. That was enough for him... Did he want to get involved in all of that?

Looking up slowly, he realized that the mysterious chimera was gone, blinking twice in confusion. Taking a deep breath, he sighed heavily and stared off after him, completely at a loss of what he should do. He'd.... He sighed heavily, glancing up to the sky that seemed so high above. To aid in a cause.... or not.... Had all suffered as bad as he? But even he didn't think it was that bad. They had been rather nice to him all considering! Though... His face fell a bit as he just stood there, staring blankly at that card with the name on it. Surealis. He had been made a tool without any knowledge of who his parents had been or anything. That life was sadly all he knew, it was all he had of his past. He owed the gift of life, although warped, to those men in labcoats with their alchemy. Do it. Stop wasting your time doing nothing with yourself! Maybe... He felt a headache coming on, squinting his eyes shut before blinking a few times. Each time he opened his eyes to blink though, it flickered between gold and grey, eventually settling upon grey with a heavy sigh. He needed more details.

Glancing down the alleyway, he made his way back towards his job, knowing that the car had been parked near there. But was Surealis still waiting? Breaking into a run, the tall Aerugese man cast his eyes about, spotting the man and his car still there. Yes, he did look both ways before he ran across the street, slowing to a stop before his... fellow. Clearly he was troubled, scanning over his face for some sign of... something. "I won't join something I know nothing of. I need more details if you truly need my "help" so badly." He murmured, not caring at some of the stares that he received at the fact he was lacking a shirt beneath his jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:27 am

"I won't join something I know nothing of. I need more details if you truly need my "help" so badly."  Surealis looked out the window he had pulled down. He smiled at Kyosuke as he opend the car door and ushered him in. Making sure the door was closed the car rode off with the two in it. Knowing that Kyosuke was interested in the opportunity that Surealis offered. He wanted to know more and that was always a good sign. Vladimir reached back and handed Surealis some more documents labelled top secret. Handing them over to Kyosuke he said with a playful grin. “Open that document and you will find all you need to know, however once that seal has been broken Kyosuke you are my ears. You will report to me everyday on everything you will find. Basically if you open this document you will be bound to me and RIOTE.”

“Of cause if you decide to hand the documents back, I will possibly have to kill you for already knowing what I look like...Kukuku~” Chuckling at the end he looked dead serious at Kyosuke trying to intimidate him...However truly it was just Surealis's sick sense of humor and he raised a hand at the boy with a smile trying to make it seem like a joke. Even though Surealis had a sick sense of humour he had one.

The car had been driving around the streets for some time now and it was time for Surealis to go and report to his higher ranking officer (Yes there is only one who Surealis thinks as his higher up). Vladimir had discreetly drove around the block a few times and now they were in front of the restaurant. Vladimir got out of the car and walked to the door and opened it for Kyosuke to let him out. “Remember what I said Kyosuke, the life of others are in our hands.”

Vladimir bowed to Kyosuke and said, “Have a good day sir.”(Drachman) Hoping back in the car they drove to their private destination (A hideout with a bed). Surealis got out of the car and got prepared for his meal before bed. Thanking Vladimir for the day he also gave the driver a few coins so he could have a drink.

~*~

The following morning had arrived and Surealis was ready to leave however before he did, Surealis would need to pay his favourite chimera a visit. He arrived out in front of the restaurant just before the lunch time service. He walked through the door and was seated straight away, Vladimir accompanied him and talk was going around the staff that these men that just arrived were big spenders. This was true to a extent, Surealis was not spending his money but someone else. He waited for Kyosuke to server him because with every other waiter Surealis just said, “I am waiting for a special waiter, no offence to you sir/ma’am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 am

The door had opened. Grimacing further than he already was, the tall Aerugese bent down and slipped into the car with this strange man who had thrown such a kink into his life. God.... What should he do? What was the better option? They were moving. Too fast... it was all too fast... His grey eyes lowered to his lap, glancing out the window at the so familiar landscape that went by. The greenery, the pleasant people... sure there was a military base nearby, but he didn't mind it too much. They left him alone, and didn't cause too many issues. What did it matter? This was his home... it had been for so many years. Was he ready to possibly leave this peaceful life he had created for himself?

Movement, the driver had handed Surealis something. It turned out to be a folder with the familiar TOP SECRET blazed across the cover. So.... this would explain everything? What of words? He did prefer talking to people.... Although he was on edge, he was steadily regaining ground in the more "puppy like" of his nature. Least thats how some people called it, he didn't really understand. His thumb slipped underneath the flap of the folder, but he paused before opening it. "...however once that seal has been broken Kyosuke you are my ears. You will report to me everyday on everything you will find. Basically if you open this document you will be bound to me and RIOTE.”

Damned if he did... but damned if he didn't. He was curious, he had to admit that. Whether that was because of the animals that had been blended within him practically at birth, or simply himself, there it was. “Of cause if you decide to hand the documents back, I will possibly have to kill you for already knowing what I look like...Kukuku~” His lips tightened, staring at the very strange chimeran brother that sat with him in the back of that car. He wasn't really sure if he liked these odds at all. Fast.... It was all way way too fast. He stared down at the folder, not really bothered by the morbid joke that Surealis made. He had heard such things before, and he was in far too serious of a mood to even chuckle. This was his future at stake, and he knew it. Whatever happened after this would be painted differently.

He took a deep breath. The ears of this organization that was there with RIOTE. Its goal to prevent people such as himself and his brethren being created. His frown deepened as the thoughtfulness of his stare at those bold typed letters glared at him. He.... The car was slowing to a stop, his head shooting up as he was snapped from his trance to see that they were back outside of his work. “Remember what I said Kyosuke, the life of others are in our hands.” Lives....

The door was opened and he slipped out, the files still in his hand. His thumb was still tucked beneath the flap, but he hadn't moved it any. The seal remained unbroken for now. Blinking at the sudden appearance of Drachman, Kyosuke blinked twice and watched as the car drove off into the distance. Sighing heavily, he looked down at that tan folder with that red stamp across its face, and he shivered. Was it the slight breeze? Or was it... implications? Either way, he headed home to his apartment, taking a lovely shower and eating a nice big dinner before sitting down underneath his kotatsu. Mmm how he loved it. So warm...

His eyes opened and focused upon the file in front of him, staring at that lettering. To live this peaceful life, or be "bound" as Surealis had put so eloquently. He remembered now what RIOTE was, and he didn't know if he wanted to be tied to that. They had such extreme measures, and look at what they had done to achieve their goals. Wars had been brought about to usher in an age of universal peace. But was it worth it in the end? He couldn't help but frown once more. Everything was shifting, and he went under.... His eyes opened and they were golden once more, narrowing at the file that lay before him. But what language would it be written in? Hopefully Cretan, he hated having to defer to the puppy for such matters. There was no question in this personalities mind that this is what he wanted to do.

The seal was broken, the files were opened.

Oh excellent, he could read it. And so those golden eyes glinted as a faint smirk rose to his lips, reading over the pages that he found within. An hour or so went by before he straightened up from his labor and slowly, a rather big smirk spread across his lips. Oh if only he could be in control all the time.... Ack! A headache came rushing on as his eyes squinted shut. "Rrrrgh...... Get back in there you bloody coward!" But it was too late. The second personality succumbed and slipped away, Kyosuke bursting forth in a wave of confusion. Rubbing his temples, he frowned and groaned slightly to himself, opening his grey eyes slowly. Wait... the file... He started, it was open! When had he.... He only remembered staring intently at it, and then it was closed! A cold sweat beaded his brow, looking up to the clock in his small little apartment. Hours had passed.... Shit! What had happened? He... he had opened it.... "...however once that seal has been broken Kyosuke you are my ears..." He was frozen there, and suddenly that kotatsu wasn't so warm anymore.

It was like there was a stone in his throat, swallowing with great difficulty as his mouth was suddenly dry. The seal was broken. Even if he didn't remember the event itself, he had to commit. He was past the point of no return.

~The next morning....~

Sunlight barely peeked into the window of the small apartment, Kyosuke groaning as he rolled over. He hadn't slept well. Not at all. All he could think of was what was going to happen now. He had signed himself back into service, and he didn't even know how. He lay there for a few moments just staring at the ceiling, taking a deep breath before exhaling slowly. He had to get up. He had to face the day. He... He had to give his answer. Sliding out of his futon, he got ready and headed off to work, all the while feeling apprehension for the meeting that was to come.

It was clear from the way he was acting that something was off, and everyone at his job could tell. He wasn't as... what was the best word.. He wasn't as cheerful as usual. He could manage a smile, but it was as if he was... afraid. And he couldn't tell anyone why, minus some convenient lie of course. It was around lunchtime when the bell for the restaurant rang, Kyosuke glancing up from the back of the place to see it was that person he dreaded to see. Goosebumps creeped all along his flesh, slowly swallowing as he took a deep breath. For the greater good of aiding those who could become like them. Yes... that was a good cause, right? But RIOTE... He was walking, slowing to a stop before Surealis' table. "Greetings. What can I get for you?" He asked with a forced faint smile, leaning down to place the cups on his table. "I'm your ears." He murmured softly in Drachman, straightening back up as he finished putting those glasses down. There it was. All of this was still too fast....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 am

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down