Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Snooping Around EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Snooping Around EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Snooping Around EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Snooping Around EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Snooping Around EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Snooping Around EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Snooping Around EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Snooping Around EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Snooping Around EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Snooping Around EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Snooping Around

Go down

Snooping Around Empty Snooping Around

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Blake looks both ways in the hallway which is currently empty. He opens the door to the Lieutenant Generals office. The office is empty as he is currently is a meeting with the Fuher. Blake wanting answers about what happened to his mother , sits down at his desk. Blake opens up his filing cabenits starting at his CLASSIFIED cabniet. Blake had about a hour before he was out so he had to hurry.
After about a half hour Blake still having nothing looking up at the clock see's he only has a half hour left. Blake starting to rush stops on a paper labeled ' FOR YOUR AND THE FUHER'S EYES ONLY ' Blake starts to read it. It reads the following. " Lieutenant General , I would like to inform you that Me Father is not dead. I trust you , you have let Humunculus go and I expect you to do the same with this. If you try to reveal it the people will find you crazy and I will kill you. " The rest of it explains what he intends and his true Identity. Blake stunned puts everything back to what it was and leaves the room. He closes the door to the office.

Back to top Go down

Snooping Around Empty Re: Snooping Around

Post by Xan Sat May 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Xanthus Icarus was walking around on the third floor looking for the office of one of the higher ups so that he could deliver some paperwork. As always, he was wearing his matrix outfit, which consisted of a long trench coat, gloves, long sleeved shirt, slacks, boots and a tie. As he wasn’t in the North, Xan’s clothes were all black, except for the tie, which was white.

His dual bladed sword was on his back, ready to be wielded in battle, even when he was in the headquarters of the military.

The Ishvalan alchemist was about to walk to the office of a lieutenant general, when a nervous looking individual stepped out of the office.

Xan then remembered that the person whom that office belonged to was currently meeting with the Fuhrer, so there shouldn’t have been anyone in the office…

With a look of curiosity, Xan approached the suspicious individual quietly, so that he would hopefully not notice Xan’s presence until the Ishvalan was close enough to touch him.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum