Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Lost in a Small Town (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Lost in a Small Town (Open)

Go down

Lost in a Small Town (Open) Empty Lost in a Small Town (Open)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Cecilia sat in her train seat, snoring away. She hadn't even noticed that she had missed her stop, and was now stopping at the small town of Resembool. A man saw Cecilia and sighed. He walked over to her and shook her awake.

"Ma'am, you've already missed three stops. I think this is where you want to get off," the man said. Cecilia was still half asleep, so she just got up and hopped off the train, still not knowing she was in the wrong town. Cecilia stretched and looked around. She walked away from the train station and into town. The town was very quiet and peaceful. She liked quiet, and was glad that it wasn't like the other big cities, where there was noise around every corner. Cecilia yawned and took in the sights, noticing a lot of farmland and fields beyond the town. She was walking down one street when she looked up and saw a sign that said "Resembool Groceries." Cecilia rubbed her eyes and squinted, reading the sign again, not believing what she was seeing. Cecilia's mouth dropped open and she looked around, seeing the word Resembool everywhere. Cecilia face-palmed and then ran back to the train station. She could hear the train was starting to take off, and sprinted, running as fast as her legs would carry her. But it wasn't enough, because by the time she got there, the train had already left, and she watched as it moved away from the platform, leaving a broken-hearted Cecilia behind. Cecilia drooped her head and sighed.

She could then feel anger flaring up inside and screamed out loud,"WHY THE HELL DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??!!" Cecilia then kicked at the ground and went to sit down on a bench, feeling defeated. Cecilia was planning on joining her family for dinner tonight, but that wasn't going to happen. It was getting late, and they had probably already gotten done with eating dinner. Cecilia pulled out the picture of her and her family and looked at it, saying,"I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Lost in a Small Town (Open) Empty Re: Lost in a Small Town (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 12:14 am

As the sun began to set a distinct clacking noise could be heard every second or so it made the sound of wood smacking into an object. This was Tsuna wearing his wooden geta as he always did when he traveled he could feel the sun's faint warmth upon his dark skin as he walked he really didn't know where he would stay tonight he thought maybe a hotel or if he was feeling good tonight he would stay in the woods. Tsuna's light green hair was held in single braid that went down his back all the way to his hips, his dark red eyes seemed to stare at nothing and everything at all times as though he could see everything. Across his right eye a jagged and deep scar there was his eyes themselves seem to hold shadows giving off the impression that he might be angry when he was not. As for his clothes Tsuna wore his usual kimono it was snow white with a spiral of bright sakura petals going around it each time he moved the petals seemed to come to life.

It was about this time that Tsuna closed his eyes as he was walking he began to whistle softly, the whistle turned into humming and the soft humming turned into words quickly as he thought he was alone. "The secret side of me, I never let you see I keep it caged but I can't control it so stay away from me, the beast is ugly I feel the rage and I just can't hold it". He sang softly with a melodic voice one that could have been made perfectly for singing but his tone and words were so dark some might consider his song morbid in many ways. He paused for only a second to get a breath before he continued his dark song "It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls It comes awake and I can't control it Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?".

He would have continued to sing this morbid and dark song except that a very loud yell rang out into air causing him to pause. It seemed someone was in a very bad mood Tsuna looked around and saw what appeared to be a girl sitting on the bench outside of the train station alone, he wondered why she would be so angry maybe she had missed the train she wanted. He walked over slowly his presence easily noticeable by the clacking noise his wooden geta made with each step he sat down next to the girl and folded his hands across his lap. He looked at her and smiled warmly before asking "miss are you okay?" he asked with a sincere tone so she would not think he was just a person asking because they felt they needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

LOST IN A SMALL TOWN
Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado1 Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado1 Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado1
"One is All and All is One"

Blind eyes linked from under his cloth as he could feel the cool of the night begin to descend, and as a result a small smile reached his chapped lips. In about an hour he could get around without the blindfold, which would be nice. He rather disliked being blind in the daytime.

Tapping his long cane away in front of him to keep the sound waves constant so he was aware of his surroundings, the male-female-bat chimera walked a small set of cement steps in ease before hearing a very loud shout from nearby: "WHY THE HELL DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??!!" "Fuck!! My ears!" He cried out as he dropped the cane and gripped his ears from the pain of the sound, buckling to his knees in the process and losing his cane. After the throbbing died down (having sensisitve ears weren't always a good thing), he began to feel around him for his cane, before paling greatly: he couldn't find it.

"Ugh... AHHHHHHHH" He began to sound out in a monotone, get still loud voice as he got a very blurry and basic image, moving his hands rapidly in the dirt of the ground (the steps were connected to a dirt trail that lead into town) before he gave up and sigh, sitting on the steps in defeat. He'd get his cane after dark.

Screwing up his resolve (and just because he wanted to scold that woman for hurting his ears), he got on his feet and slowly ascended the stairs, constantly tapping his heel on the ground in order for him to be able to know where he was stepping. The sound signals weren't very strong, but they were strong enough for him to successfully get onto the platform. That was when he heard a man ask the woman with a concerned voice: "Miss are you okay?"

The chimera had picked up the train's leaving, so he guessed she'd missed the train, so after some stumbling and a lot of tapping, the male-female (who was wearing a long brown coat, so thanks to his feminine face, he looked rather girly) finally reached where he presumed was hearing distance for them and cleared his throat.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I need some help," He said in a light male's voice, "I dropped my cane as I was coming up the stairs and I couldn't locate it. Could you help us?"

_WORD COUNT_408
_TAGGED_Tsuna; Cecilia
_COMMENTS_Don't mind me joining :3 Also, he sometimes says 'us' or 'we' in his speech when referring to himself since he is fused with his twin, so it's just a reflex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Cecilia jumped when there was someone talking beside her and stuffed the photo back in her pouch. She looked up and saw a man with green hair and red eyes. Something about him made him seem very evil and cruel, but the way he asked her if she was alright made Cecilia feel some comfort. "Just peachy, thanks for asking," Cecilia grumbled sarcastically, still angry at herself for falling asleep on the train. Cecilia looked up at another person that had come up, and listened to what it had to say. Cecilia sighed and got up. She walked over to the cement steps, assuming that the person had come up the there. She looked around, parting the grass and going farther down the road. Finally, she reached into a patch of grass and felt something. Sure enough, she pulled out a long cane, and started back towards the two.

Cecilia walked over to the person and said,"Here ya go. I found it for you." Cecilia then walked back over to the bench and sat down with a sigh. She then remembered to introduce herself and said,"Hi. I'm Cecilia Rolf. Who are you guys?" Cecilia's stomach growled and she pulled out a candy bar from her pouch, smiling as she took a bite of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Tsuna listened as the girl responded to his kindness with sarcasm he sighed lightly he should have expected it he thought to himself. But he shrugged the thought away you couldn't please everyone he knew but he was hoping maybe they would have a little more courtesy then to shun someone else's kindness away. He watched as another person approached them it seemed this person was very unsteady on their feet perhaps they were drunk he thought to himself. But as the person spoke he now knew that the person was in fact blind and had lost the very item that allowed them to guide themselves through the darkness that they had for sight. As he stood up to help the man find his cane he found there was no need to the girl had found it and was returning the item back to the blind person he sat back down on the bench.

It was about this time that Tsuna reached into his kimono and pulled out a brightly wrapped piece of candy he twirled it around with his fingers, before unwrapping it and throwing it into the air where he caught it in his mouth. He savored the sweet yet sour taste that began to fill his mouth as he sucked on the candy it was about now that he learned that the girl's name was Cecilia Rolf as she told both him and the blind person. She in turn asked for their name's back, a loud crunch could be heard as the candy in Tsuna's mouth cracked under the pressure of his teeth. He smiled warmly at Cecilia and offered her his hand "my name is Tsuna Miss Cecilia a pleasure to meet you" he said in a soft and kind tone, he looked to the blind person to see what kind of introduction they would give to both Cecilia and him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:50 am

LOST IN A SMALL TOWN
Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado1 Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado3 Lost in a Small Town (Open) Th_ado2
"One is All and All is One"

"Here ya go. I found it for you." He heard the woman's voice say kindly after a while as he felt his beloved cane in his hands again; Ado sighed in relief as he hugged the cane to himself briefly, before navigating himself with ease to stand next to the sign that had the town's title on it, before the girl continued, "Hi. I'm Cecilia Rolf. Who are you guys?"

"My name is Tsuna, Miss Cecilia. A pleasure to meet you," He heard the male say before feeling their eyes on him, and it didn't take a genius to figure out they wanted t know his own name too. The boy gave them a closed-mouth smile and bowed slightly, still keeping firm grip on his cane.

"I am Adokenai Darke, and thank you for getting me back my cane, I'd be hopeless without it." The boy said with a smile on his lips as he pushed some of his blonde hair behind his ear. He then tapped his lip slightly (all this time, since he got the cane, he'd been tapping the ground in a constant rhythm too) and giving them a crooked smile, "As you can see, I'm blind, so could you please tell me what you look like? Sound can only offer so much, even t one with sensitive hearing like me."

_WORD COUNT_224
_TAGGED_Cecilia; Tsuna
_COMMENTS_:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:08 am

Cecilia smiled when the two introduced themselves, and was glad that they were kind people. "Well, it's nice to meet you both," Cecilia said with a smile. She turned to Adokenai and said,"Well, if you wanna know what I look like, then I guess I could tell you. I have jet black hair that comes down past my shoulders, and I have bright green eyes. Oh, and I have a beauty mark on the left side of my face, next to my lips. So, thats it really." Cecilia took another bite of her candy bar and felt some comfort. She was dissapointed she wouldn't get to have a nice meal with her family, but she knew she could just go there the next day. Ya, that would sure surprise them, Cecilia thought. She looked up and saw that it was starting to get dark outside. "Well, I have got to go find a hotel or something. You guys wanna come? I'm guessing you need a place to stay too," Cecilia said to the two men, as she stood up, stretching, and put her candy bar away.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

[[It's been re-started, so bump @ tsuna]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 am

[[anyone still rping here?]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 9:01 pm

(ya. just gotta message them to tell them they can post here. anyone else can join too!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down