Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Bang. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Bang. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Bang. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Bang. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Bang. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Bang. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Bang. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Bang. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Bang. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Bang. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Bang.

Go down

Bang. Empty Bang.

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 pm

It was a bright autumn day and the sun shone high in the sky, showering its rays below and onto the surface of the water Kira stood before. He stared at his shadow wavering on the clouded waters and then back up at the sky. If this worked, it would be the the last he saw of anything. He hoped the last thing he would see was the sky...

This was the second time he had pulled this gun on himself, but for once, Kira had gone through the annoying trouble of taking the effort to plan it out. He figured that of he blew apart his heart, then certainly he could die before he regenerated it. That was his resolve and he felt excitement for the first time...

He shut his eyes without any form of regret and took a breath, pulling the cold trigger. When the shot echoed, he felt himself hit the water with an exaggerated splash, water spraying out around his falling body. He felt vague pain, but it was nothing. He opened his eyes to the sky, hoping to never breach the surface again. That was when his consciousness faded at last to black.

Back to top Go down

Bang. Empty Re: Bang.

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 am

Greed was walking by on her way home to Drachma. Father was pissed at her, Lust had abandoned her and well, things were just really frustrating. Besides she needed somewhere where she could grow.. she would after all own the whole world some day. The sound of a bang echoed through her head and she frowned "The hell was that?" She turned to see the lake by Central. "Fuck I'm STILL in central.. long fucking pointless journey.." She sighed and then questioned the noise. Curious, she looked over and narrowed her eyes.. there was a splash... someone fell in the water? That didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Briskly she decided to examine the case. She made it to the lake in one minute flat it seemed and stared down. Someone had fallen in the lake, unconscious. With blood? She looked around. No potential homicidal maniacs. She frowned figuring it out. Suicide. She looked pissed suddenly as she threw off her jacket and stretched quickly before diving in. Like hell I'll let this person get away with this without me giving them a piece of my mind. She growled as she dived deeper and deeper. The suicide-attempter was a boy and he looked peaceful, shot through the heart, but he was still alive.. she could tell by the tiny little sparks around the heart. A hommunculus. She sighed. She should just let him die, all of those bastards are pricks, but despite her )well-versed?) argument, she found herself pulling him out of the water.

Swimming up was harder especially with another person dragging you down. She kicked her feet hard until she managed to breach the surface. After a minute of gasping for air, she pulled him up too and practically threw him onto the dry ground. Her eyes flickered with obvious annoyance as she coughed in frustration, water spilling from her mouth. "Mother fucking moron." she grumbled before sitting down beside him and sighing. She wondered how lon it would be before he woke up. "What a waste of a life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 pm

It was a few minutes before consciousness was resumed--even though there was a gaping hole in his chest. The glowing red seemed to be struggling with him, restoring the thing that was supposed to be beating, so when it finally was able to pump, he would be brought back to life. Dull blue eyes alight by the bright sunlight assailing them opened a crack behind black eyelashes. Then they blinked and opened more, followed by a hand brought to his drenched head. He closed his eyes again and then sat up slowly with effort. Saying nothing, Kira's now black eyes turned to meet those of his 'savior.' He knew there had been a flaw in his planning. He frowned and stared blankly at her. Usually humans would ignore a splash in the water--they would turn their heads for fear of being involved in something that would take away from the normalcy of their lives. So who was this? He shook his head to dispel the water and then stared at her some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Greed sighed and sat up straight, her anger having sizzled down to nothing more than a meager ember. Her eyes, golden, gleaming, stared into his eyes. For a minute she seemed furious again, but then a crack of a smile broke the tension, "You know.. there are better ways to express yourself, hun." She laughed. Hun was a prefix she used with anyone whose name she couldn't recall or had no clue as to what it was. She seemed rather cheerful, feeling an odd sense of accomplishment. "She blinked as he stared still and shifted, her top clinging to her frame, her black skirt trickling water onto the grass and her drenched hair flat on the sides of her face. She crossed her legs, then pulled them beneath her bottom and arched a brow. "It's impolite to stare."

Sighing she got up and grabbed a piece of fabric that still floated on the water. With a soft grunt, she leaned over and grabbed it, wringing it out gently. Returning to the suicide-attempter, she tossed it on his lap. "Must've lost it in the spray, huh?" She was trying to be nice and polite, but it was hard for her. Growing up in a 'family' of assholes can do that to you. "Now tell me what the fuck were you thinking?" her tone didn't show anger, but more frustration and a hint of amusement. Something told her this wasn't the first time this kind of thing had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Kira picked up his soaked orange and black tie and went about tying it around his neck as if nothing had happened. Once his oroboros tattoo was covered again, he turned his eyes back at her only to be met with an echo of her in his head: 'staring is impolite.' How annoying. She had a point though, staring got rude after a while... But there was something about her that Kira couldn't grasp...and he thought that if he stared long enough it might make sense. To no avail. He sighed and looked to the grass where the water dripped from their bodies and soaked into the mud. He watched this for a moment before he heard her speak again and looked up, trying to avert his gaze from hers as to not upset her further.

She wanted to know what he was thinking? ...as if any person alive wanted to know that. He went to open his mouth, but then clamped it shut suddenly. Now he was going to answer her just like that when it took so much effort to explain? Why... "Kira," His sweet voice drawled in a light tone that grew more defined at the end. But that was all he said for now, not until he learned more. He wasn't going to tell her why unless there was reason enough to bypass his aloofness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 am

Greed didn't get an answer to her question AND he was staring again. How amusing! He doesn't wanna talk about it? Well I'll find out some day.. He had a sweet voice, like that of a child and from her previous encounters, she knew he had to be either sloth or gluttony, especially after seeing the tattoo on his neck. That one word, Kira, must have been his name. She blinked should she tell him her actual name or that fake name she used. Well not really fake.. more or less, just no longer existing. Zeeva was dead to her people, which made sense because the mind of her host's body no longer seemed to push forward. She grinned and decided what could hurt if she told him?

"Zeeva." She grinned ear to ear with her seductive-cheshire-like smile. "I'm also known as Greed." She pat his head affectionately. She wouldn't push things for now. Instead she'd simply let him get used to be around another freak of nature. Wringing out the water from her hair, she groaned and stood up. "I need a change of clothes, I swear these things are sticking to me." She fiddled at her shirt hem, attempting to peel it away from her stomache, without any progress. She shook her head and frowned, her own orouboros tattoo on her left hand in plain sight. After a minute she sighed and held out her hand to help him up, "Come on, let's go find somewhere we can get clean, dry clothes. It's annoying to move in drenched ones." Deciding to try and cheer him up, she laughed softly, "'sides, I need to dry my hair now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 pm

"..." Kira reached up and took her left hand, with nothing short of a blank stare that rested on her feet. He wasn't supposed to stare. When he did finally look up--that is, when their hands touched and he had to, Kira quickly took note of the same tattoo on her hand that he had on his neck. He couldn't help the small gasp that escaped his lips from the surprise. Instead of standing up, he very gently and very slowly pulled her hand closer to his eyes to study. Just then, an intensity entered his dark eyes, so deep, and so menacing that the silent calculations behind them were almost scary. He stood up with her help, swaying frailly in the cold wind. Kira shivered; he hated the cold. But at least he had figured out that he wasn't the only one who had a tattoo that they couldn't get off...thus meaning that he wasn't the only thing that was inhuman in existence. Maybe there was a reason for his existence other than as a death-bringer... Without thinking much, and with no effort, he found a ghost of a smile on his lips. So he was happy that there was someone else? Had he been lonely?

"Zeeva," He repeated, an eerie light glowing in his eyes as he took a few steps towards her until their noses were almost touching. He looked directly into her eyes with the same intensity that would make any normal person shy away. He gripped her hand lightly as he continued, "I will follow you." Then let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Greed blinked as he squeezed her hand and stared her in the eye. That was a first. Noone had ever gotten that 'in her face'. She chuckled softly. She sighed and shook her head, standing in the face of his bold stature at the moment. Brushing a hand through her hair, she arched a brow. "Followin me will lead you to Hell, y'know? She shook her head "You might be better off with someone less... obsessed." She thought. "Well... like.. nevermind any of us and you're screwed." She sighed and ruffed his hair again, "Stick with me kid, I won't let anything happen to you as long as I'm ... alive."

Sighing she wondered what she was thinking. Her plans would definititely land her dead with a small chance of prosper. However her avarice wouldn't let her do anything else. She needed the whole damn world and every one else in it. She glanced at Kira waiting to survey his reaction. His igorance had to be fixed, but otherwise, she had complete faith in him.. strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Kira was mildly confused, but he didn't let it show at all. He merely continued to stare at her as she spoke, taking in every word. He concluded that there were more of 'them,' so, there were more who weren't human. He could tell from the look of this woman that she wasn't a killing machine like he was meant to be, but maybe there were others like him. He honestly hoped not, no one else should share this kind of fate. Unless, unlike him, they were made to enjoy it and took pleasure in spilling blood. He frowned, and then realized he was giving off the wrong signal to her and straighten his lips back into a thin line. He wasn't unhappy. He was... at peace? Whatever problems she had, he didn't care. Whatever she wanted to do, he would just go along with. Life was easier to bear that way and he was sure he could do it with Zeeva. In fact, he was certain because of the way she had pulled him from the water. That was the way she was. And that was what he needed, he thought. Enough said. And Hell? Well, he would go there too if she was leading.

When he heard her say that she wouldn't let anything happen to him, the frown formed again. Why? He wanted...that. Why would someone say something like that to someone who had just tried to end themselves? It didn't make any sense... And as long as she was alive? For a very strange reason, this prospect of her dying sent a chill down his spine--or was that just the freezing cold gnawing at the surface of his skin? The frown remained despite him trying to abate it. "It doesn't matter," Kira began in his monotone voice that fell from his lips like velvet, "with you...it'll be okay."

[<3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Zeeva smiled softly and chuckled inwardly. Sweet kid. Looking around, she fumbled in her pocket. She felt awkward now, unsure of what to say. "Well let's get goin. I was on my way to my home, if you want it could be yours too." She was trying to be nice, but not overly. "Course you might have to pay a bit of rent, but I'm sure I could talk to the owner." A smile played off her lips. SHE was the owner of the club she lived above and the apartment she lived in. However she figured he wouldn't want to know, nor would he care about it. Her eyes locked on his frown. Was he unhappy? She hoped not. If he was it must've been something she said. Damn I really HAVE to work on my people skills.

[I didn't know what to say Xd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Kira nodded and fiddled with the very wet, very uncomfortable tie that he had just recently retied fashionably around his neck. It seemed Zeeva had picked up on his frown and he quickly wiped it off his face. It wasn't that he was unhappy; he was just taken aback by everything she had said. He had no idea what to expect, but she was offering for him to live with her... Would that be what humans call a home? He blinked at her confusedly and then began walking, checking to make sure that she was following behind him. He led her silently all the way to his apartment nearby, up the stairs, and through the door that he hadn't bothered to lock. Inside, it was a catastrophe of random objects and sheets all tossed about. It didn't appear as if Kira even moved, but suddenly a drawer was open that hadn't been and a shit load of money was in Zeeva's hands. Then Kira was back to searching around for things of importance. He really didn't know why he needed anything, but he knew he wanted his trench coat and his gasby hat, so he shoved it in a beige bag with the few clothes he owned. Kira then proceeded to stare at Zeeva who was blocking the doorway to leave. He was ready to leave...for good.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Zeeva followed quietly, lighting a smoke as they walked. She had remembered to buy some more before she left her 'room'. Grinning, she walked up the stairs with ease and surveyed thge surroundings as they entered his.. room? This was hardly a room at all. He LIVED here? It sure didn't look like it. Frowning she leaned against the door way and nearly fell over when there was suddenly money in her hands, "The fuck?" she stared, her heart ponding as if someone just threw her across the room then shoved a knife to her throat, but a smile came on her face slkowly. There was the screech of the drawer and she jumped, snapping from her trance and she frowned. He only had a few things it seemed... she'd have to fix that. She brought up her hand to inhale another lungful of smoke, but couldn't find her cigarette. Her gasp of surprise when the money was placed in her arms had let it fall from her mouth. Stomping her foot so thehouse wouldn't catch fire, she turned her head back to Kira and grinned devilishly as usual. "Alright, let's go." With a turn, she began down the stairs and hurried out of the place, heading for Drachma.

[topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum