Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sun  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sun  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sun  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sun  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sun  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sun  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sun  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sun  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sun  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sun  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sun

Go down

Sun  Empty Sun

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist Non Militant
Sun  Yuna148
set the rain on fire

FULL NAME:
→ Sun Montijo

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→Kamahen

RACE:
→ Aerugese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ March 10th, 1989

HEIGHT:
→ 5'10 in... 178 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 130 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Sun has short brown hair that barely reaches the tops of her shoulders. Her hair is fairly straight, with a slight wave to spring some life into her locks. The color of her eyes is a bottomless blue in the left and vibrant green in the right, that often makes it clear to another what emotion she is evoking. One can tell a lot about a persons eyes, and hers are irresistible, luring in even the most uninviting person. Her stature is fragile and thin, almost no muscle to him at all, but unclothed she's rather toned. Her skin has been kissed with the sun, being a native to the Kamahen Island, she can stand in the blazing heat without getting burned. Her clothing is rather worn and anything but elegant, as its reflected in her care about money. She rather be free with nature, wearing simple and hand sown garments. However, it's critical that she wears something to cover her bottom back, considering that's where the infamous fire alchemist transmutation circle is located. Her mannerisms include walking with her face free in the wind, due to her likable personality. Nine times out of ten, Sun will most likely choose to be barefoot. When she is uncomfortable, Sun with quickly pace around a room and bite on her nails frantically. And when she is bored or off in a day dream, Sun will twirl her hair around her fingers, whilst humming a melodic tune from her smooth lips.

PERSONALITY:
→ Sun is a humble free spirit, adventurous girl, that loves people and different cultures. This is clearly due to her rather simple and easy going parents from Kamahen. Her mother raised her with mannerisms to submit to others, and to serve whenever possible. One the other hand, her father raised her to bold and brave, often times taking her exploring in the thick forest of the Kamahen island. However, if a situation arises she will be more than willing to act professional, but one can easily uncover her wild heart. With her humbleness, it brings a bit of meekness. On the surface she may seem free at heart, but she often fights within herself to be reserved. With her servant heart, it makes for an excellent follower. When appeared with danger, Sun will stand her ground but might end up falling to the knees weak. She has a big heart, with big intentions, but often enough can't seem to be 'The Best'. She is completely connected with her emotions, and that gets the best of her or gets her into serious trouble. When faced with a serious problem, her empathy burst through. She would sacrifice herself to help another person in a heartbeat, even giving up her own life if it meant protection for another. This is precisely how her mother and father raised her. Her parents had to do one things to her as a small child, engrave her back with the legendary flame alchemy circle for protection of the Kings of Kamahen. Sun. has never once seen it as a burden, only a way to continue her service to her country. As of now, she is the last Kamahen protector of the royal family. With this, Sun has had to lock one secret away that has kept her heart aching at night; the secret of the key to connect Kamahen to Esparia.

Within herself, Sun often talks to 'spirits'. It was a magical voodoo that her grandmother passed onto her as a small child. Two of her favorites are in the form of a giant fire beast, and the other a beautiful aquatic woman. Her spirits help guide her in travels, and lead an helping hand. They reveal themselves in her alchemy, which is still in development. Most people cannot make the connection between her and the spirits, and especially not anyone outside of the 'Kamahen' Race. To them it's all in her mind, but to her they are real. She sees them, she touches them, she talks to them like anyone else.

LOVE:
→ The outside, running barefoot, her spirits, fire, simplicity, serving, flowers (especially sunflowers), warm summer nights, fireflies, and crafting.
HATE:
→ Her secret, expensive clothing, egoism, unintelligent people, death, thunderstorms, high heels.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That she has the legendary fire alchemy circle on her back, and that she alone knows the truth of the royal families secret information.

HISTORY:
Dear Diary,

Growing up, life was a blast. Everything to me then was so simple and enjoyable. The soft grass, lush jungles, and the wild spirit drumming against my heart as I ruled the tree tops. The soft muddle puddles oozing between my toes as I splashed around is something I will never forget. Kamahen was my home, a place where I was free to me be. There were days where I would climb to the highest point in the branches, lay down and soak in the sun through the canopy. Exotic birds would sing melodies and I would attempt to keep tune. The light trickling down against my warm skin, free of any danger or harm.

My father was a huge hero in my life. I remember so many times we would sneak out late at night, ride on his stallion into the forest. We’d ride for hours, until we got a to a clearing, and there we would sit and look at the stars until morning. Mom was always so furious, but we’d both just laugh at her. I really wish she’d come with us, I think she would have enjoyed it back then.

My mother was so sweet and gentle. She’d spend hours upon hours serving the locals in our town. Well, I thought they were locals back then. They were actually Mako's relatives, but I’ll explain that later. Her laugh was the best ever, when she did laugh. Most of the time I felt her nagging down my spine. One thing after another to try and make me more lady like. Nowadays, I’m pretty thankful she did. If not, I don’t think many people would want to take me out on a date. I would say I’m a great date, only I’ve been on one. It was the night before the war broke out...

The war came out of no where, and it forced many people in my town to die in bloodshed.

Once the war started, I was forced to switch countries. My mother sent me with Mako and his father in Aerugo. That was the last time I saw her beautiful face and my fathers. There wasn't enough room for both of them to join, so I had to go alone. My grandmother had already been there for a couple of years, doing research of some sort. Once I got to Aerugo, my grandmother gave me a completely new identity.

As much as I hated not being in Kamahen, Aerugo wasn't all that horrible. In fact, living with my grandmother was so much fun! She showed me so many new techniques. I learned the basics of fire alchemy, which apparently is a rare feet in this world. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not the best at wielding fire, but I’m learning. Things take time and I know with a little bit more practice, I can do it! Aside from that, my grandmother also showed me how to talk to spirits in nature.

Yes, it might sound crazy, but it I can! There my friends and when I’m alone in the forest of Aerugo. I like to talk to them. The only way you might be able to see them is through my alchemy. The flames often resemble the shape of my friends who I enjoy. In all honesty, I actually prefer to talk to them more than normal people, because normal people are so quick to judge.

I didn't live very long with my grandmother, and soon she passed way. When that happen, Mako's father adopted me into the family. He was a great father figure in my life, and I am ever indebted to him and his family. I love them and I will protect Mako with my life if I need too.

It can be rough here in Aerugo, because I know people think I’m from a different country. I see there stares, the whispers as I pass by. I’m human too and I do have feelings, you know? I don’t understand it, but I just need to know that there are people out there that will care.

The point on this diary I guess is to be honest.... well if I’m going to be honest I need to say one thing. I want to go back to Kamahen so badly. It’s my home.

If this is the last thing I ever write I want you to know:

I will go back.

ALCHEMIC/ALKAHESTRIC ABILITY:
→ Suns powers are elemental, the element being fire, and she controls the flames very closely. She is able to create a flame and precisely control where and how it moves. It appears in various forms, but his attacks are extremely sharp and accurate. (App will explain this better.)

TRIVIA:
She talks to nature spirits.
She cant tie shoe laces, mainly because she goes barefoot or wears sandals.
You can always find nail polish on her fingernails, it's one thing that she believes makes her more feminine.
She has two different eye colors.

Gelemorté Aerugese(Kansaiben Dialect) Aerugese Amestrian

ALIAS:
→ Sun
OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ One and only.... for now.
CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I promise, I don't bite.

FACE CLAIM:[*code]Final Fantasy /Yuna[/code]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Spirit Dancer

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Vivacious Flames

Last edited by Sun on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sun  Empty Re: Sun

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Sun, you're pretty much set. You just need to change everything that says Rouen to 'Kamahen' and her language to 'Aerugese (Kansaiben Dialect)'. ^_^ I PMed you the details. Everything else is in Mako's app (I changed his name). Sun is going to have an important role in Mako's life so yoroshiku ne! I'm going to try and do his history today maybe.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 pm

^^

Okay, Aki. I fixed what you said.

Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Omg I love her!! <3 you just need to note this:
1. Aerugese is the language and Aerugo is the country.
2. Kamahen is the country and Kansaiben is the language.
3. People from Aerugo and Kamahen are called Aerugese.

Make more sense now? It's so confusing =3
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 pm

T.T It's so confusing! But I think I fixed it...

maybe.

possibly?

haha

Sun (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:02 pm

{APPROVED}

<3333 I can't wait to see her either. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content