Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Lady Luck -done EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Lady Luck -done EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Lady Luck -done EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Lady Luck -done EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Lady Luck -done EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Lady Luck -done EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Lady Luck -done EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Lady Luck -done EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Lady Luck -done EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Lady Luck -done EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Lady Luck -done

2 posters

Go down

Lady Luck -done Empty Lady Luck -done

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 pm

CASE FILE: Cretan Militant {Warrant Officer}
Lady Luck -done 2nixn42 Lady Luck -done 2nixn42 Lady Luck -done 2nixn42
Ice burrows to my soul and made a home in my heart.

FULL NAME:
→ Crystal Rose Desfade

SEX:
→ female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ London

RACE:
→ Cretan

DEPARTMENT:
→ Medical

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ December 24

HEIGHT:
→ 181 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 53.6

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ When not in her uniform she wears a black tanktop that's tied in the center and traced in gold on one side, a crescent. Two gold straps resting on either side of her shoulders, though on a sideways view rather than the normal vertical. Her pants are long bell bottoms, with a black belt resting through the loops in black and gold colors. Her shoes are a pair of white tennis shoes, a bit worn with frayed laces and dirt on the once white fabrics. Classic cut white socks and her underwear is a mystery.

Her body beneath clothing is smooth and seemingly perfect. A soft glossy look, smooth and soothing to most eyes. Almost like looking at snow, the soft peach curved as a young woman's body. Her hair is waist length and flowing golden, well tamed and sort of limp, but with great volume and form. Her calves are well developed and muscular enough made for running. Her feet slender and well-taken care of. Her nails remain trimmed and well groomed, clear and dull as to not cut anyone. On her left side is the symbols for mine and five, tattooed. One on the curve of her neck, the other on the left of her shoulder, covered mostly by the strap of clothing.

PERSONALITY:
→ Noble and virtuous; Crystal is the type to defend other before herself. She is a kind individual and stubborn when it comes to getting things her way. She seeks out to do what is right often times getting herself in danger. She is true to herself and is often loud spoken. A sort of person with much pride. Though too much can be a bad thing. In some situations, she can see this as she'll get in trouble or refuse to ask for help. In the jaws of a beast, she never swallows her pride and ask for help, but if someone jumps in, she will appreciate it and give thanks. She is humble when not fighting; able to give her home as shelter if need be. This includes people she doesn't know. Not at all racist or sexist, she's just as likely to allow a murderer in her house as an orphan. She does not deter from crazy looking people and tries to treat all the same; a proud and noble woman to the end. Confronting death for her, she doesn't usually feel fear and in the eyes of battle she worries more of others than herself.

Often times she will sit and have tea as she's not usually excitable. Her body often relaxing though, balanced enough to not be lazy. She is kind to those as she offers comfort and a shoulder for those she cares about. She is oblivious to a lot of workings and tries to conceal her feelings. When confronted with a confession she is more likely to reject after all, she fears rejection herself. Love is something that can be accomplished, but she doesn't deserve in her eyes. At times she is quite depressed, hating who she is and wondering why she is still alive. She is not radical nor fascist, she is simply a realist. She can be considered a pessimist.

Traditional: Crystal loves traditional things. From tea ceremonies to traditional foods, she adores culture. Especially cultures she's unfamiliar with. She collects things from these various countries that she finds and keeps them in a storage place she found. Whether or not it's used, well she really doesn't know that for certain, however every time she checks her stuff is still there. It is. Often times in her spare time she will read or simply sit and stargaze. She tries not to think about her life and what has happened in the past. Her whole life is in the presence and avoiding those whom remind her of history. Her love for stars is eminent as she could simply sit and gaze all day and night. The way they twinkle on the dark sky soothes her.

As well she likes the rain, but hates the wind. Wind gives her fear as well as the sound of thunder. Loud noises reminding her of the screams she had to tolerate from upset patients. It was a torture that was never-ending to not be able to help them. She wished it would go away but it doesn't. The great thing about the rain was that it hid her tears. It was the time she could sit and cry. The only thing she adores more is the snow. For some reason, snow is the most comforting to her. The eyes often lost in the never-ending white for once not stained by the blood of her past. It was a wonder really that she could find a peace of mind in a world of pure cold. She would bundle up and simply watch children play; lost in thought so far she can never remember what about. Like a sort of blank space in her mind that she can never understand. She never ponders too much on it and learns to move on afterwards. Her eyes still in love with the snow.

LOVE:
→ tea, snow, the flute, the smell of bakeries, sweets

HATE:
→ Loud noises, things that smell bad, squirrels, bugs and bright lights

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ She fears being alone

HISTORY:
→ Crystal's life was boring and involved not much of anything. She was born the youngest of three children, the only girl. Her hometown, London, Creta. She would look up to these brother, but often times they were never around her. Her carefree demeanor obvious from the start. She was a sweet girl that took interest in helping others. Even if it hurt her, she would work to make others happy. She began watching her mother nursing and the lass would take interest in it. She wanted to learn more and through working with her mom, she discovered she had a talent for healing.

Military was no Crystal's first choice when it came to graduating and finding a job. She wanted to do something less violent as she claimed. After all, she would only see war and blood as a nurse in the military, right? In attempts, she would try to avoid being recruited by the people of her country, yet citizens to work became low. Depressed and seeing the chaos and injuries that needed healed, she would finally assign herself to getting recruited.

For a few years she would be an understudy for her mother, a nurse beneath the woman. However not long after, she showed she was capable of handling her own. She would determinedly dive into her work, ignoring her personal life and commit to studies. She was no alchemist and never planned to be. Though her quick-witted mind would allow her to get things a bit faster than usual, she found that a normal treatment of people was better and there was no need for alchemy. As well from what she heard using alchemy in that way was borderline transmutation, which was illegal AND forbidden. She wasn't the type to break the law. Instead she would force herself into a world of bandaging, medicines and syringes.

It seemed her life was simply average yet not bad. She had yet to actually lose anything while actually not having the steps to actually lose. Her family still together though her brothers would simply be out in battle while she and her mother worked at home. Training with their mother she was capable of learning Amestrian though her accent is thick and she is a bit wobbly like a toddler at it. She continues to try to push herself further in the field of medical work, seeking to better the way she works and find a quicker, more effective way to heal. She has seen people die, just no one that would be considered close to her. Then again, she has very few friend due to her profession, a sort of defensive boundary she created in order to dodge that feeling of pain so she can continue helping others.

TRIVIA:
→ Cannot pronounce essence right
→ Has a fear about being killed in her sleep
→ She speaks Cretan and a bit of Amestrian

ALIAS:
→ Tempest

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ First

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Vocaloid[/b]/[i]Lily[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Lady Luck

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lady Luck -done Empty Re: Lady Luck -done

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:35 pm

{REVISE}

Generally I am interested! Little bit hesitant about having a tortured past, but thats ok. Just don't want to have too many people all moping about you know? ^_^;;

• History is 160 words short.
  • You need to include what languages she speaks underneath the Trivia section. And what color she uses to speak that language. Gotta be able to distinguish somehow! so for example, Cretan or Amestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

I apologize for that I have made the edits requested ^-^
I must have missed that part of her bio I apologize XD there is no real torture with this one I used my actual character as a general base but part of her history had yet to happened and I forgot that effected her personality a bit, fixed that out though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 pm

REVISE

Just a quick detail, I notice your idol bit is missing. If you don't have any, best delete it and leave none. Other than that, you're closer to approval than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Also your username has to be your character's name. You can change it in your profile.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 am

My bad I apologoze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 am

A P P R O V E D

After revisions made through the cbox, it looks good to me~ Welcome!
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

Rolling Cretan Rank~ <3
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down