Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Pay homage to thee as I am Lust....

Go down

Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... Empty Pay homage to thee as I am Lust....

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm

The night had finally come to it's full height as the moon overcast the man standing at the edge of the roof. His white lab coat fluttering in the small breeze and his kaleidoscope eyes darting around. It was a nice night to be standing and away from the others. It seemed that no matter what Lust did it was still well and good for now. The mission was already going on and he was yet to report to it. His assistant had taken off to Briggs and now he was left with no one. He was alone. His greedy counterpart was nowhere to be found in this time of need so he simply stood there, contemplating why he did what he did and became a doctor in the fist place. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and stared at the moon as he pondered this. His eyes seemed to simply look past the moon and into the deep, dark, horrid, and alone place of space. His hair slowly ruffling around as he gazed. His medical badge fluttered as well, almost following suit to his lab coat. Sighing some he was ready to return to work unless some expected interruption were to occur.

"Life is interesting indeed. It starts as a twinkle in someone's eyes. Then it moves to the wonder of being born. From there the life trudges on as if it's nothing to anyone. After we grow old and frail. Dieing, we are then returned to life by becoming the twinkle in another species. And humans, are the filth of the world not matter how you look at it. But then again with out humans we would not have the easy time of doing things as we do now."

After his small speech he simply pivoted in his right foot. After a second he was now facing the entrance to the roof and started walking towards it. His lab coat fluttering more as he did.

Back to top Go down

Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... Empty Re: Pay homage to thee as I am Lust....

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Labelisa sat in the lobby of the hospital. she was pacing back and forth. her dark eyes, that seemed to blend from dark blue to a vibrante purple, where filled with worry and conser. she wore a dark gray sweater with worn out jeans. she had old sneakers and a long coat. Labelisa was there becuase her little brother had fallen down some stairs at her home and broken his legs. they where playing tag and he wasnt looking where he was going and fallen. one of the nurses came out and told labelisa she would go in now. She nodded and ran into the room, he brother was sleeping, his leg proped up on an hanger and it was in a cast. She sighed and sat down on a chair next to him, and held her head in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Pay homage to thee as I am Lust.... Empty Re: Pay homage to thee as I am Lust....

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:12 am

The stairs created an echo as lust stepped, one by one, down them. His eyes straight forward and hands in his pockets. As he entered the top floor he started towards the elivator and to the lobby. He was to check on a patient that came in eariler, before his small break to have his legs looked at. Stepping in the elivator, he pressed the button for the elivator to go down and finally it did. Lust eyed the second room as the doors slid closed and his heart sank a little. His assisstant left him, and the room was empty. As the elivator dinged he stepped out and slowly walked over to the reception desk. Picking up a file he read it carefully. Nodding, he walked down a nearby hall and into the room marked 357. Stepping in he found the boy out and legs bandaged. He even noticed a little girl, or so she seemed little at the time, sitting on a chair next to the injured child. Looking at an X-ray, Lust noted the problems and what was done to fix them.

"Both femurs were fractured. His Tibia was bruised. Two bruised ribs also. This child had quite the accident Miss."

Me spoke in a kind and soft voice. Walking over to the EKG he read it, and sighed some. It wasn't that the EKG was not normal, because it was. The sigh was because of the feeling he felt seeing the sorrow just pour off of the girl. This was one of the many reasons he became a doctor. In order to help saved lives and fix problems that he could. He waned, to be needed by someone other than those who wanted him for other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:28 am

Labelisa looked up slightly as she saw the doctor walk in. she blinked as he look up at him. she felt even worse when he told her it was more the just a broken leg "how could i let this happen" she said softly as she whiped her eyes before she could tear up "im sorry sora" she said holding his hand, her soft eyes filled with worry. she stood up and looked at the doctor "i-is he gonna be ok?" she asked, her voice shaking. She knew her mother would want to kill her, and her step-father would never talk to her agian(though that wasnt such a bad thing) after they found out. Labelisa was on the verge of tear as she felt so terible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 5:51 am

Lust didn't even look up from his gaze at the EKG. That is, untill she asked her question. He turned to look at her and noticed that her eyes became watery and fulled with sorrow and worry. It was a nateral experiance as he has seen it almost all the time. He turned to the sink next to him and mid swing of his arm his hand slyly picked up an object with a whole at the top. Moving it under the faucet, the object was filled directly from the faucet. After this Lust slowly walked over to the girl and offered her the object with the water in it. By now it should be obvious that the object was a stirafome cup. He then spoke in a kind and almost siren-ic way.

"Yes, he will be fine. He will be in pain and unable to walk for a few days however he is expected to make a full recovery."

After he said that and offered the water and things, he stood there looking at her. He removed his other hand from his pocket and was iffaly gestering towards a hug. If she was not interested in one he would be able to follow through with a tapping of his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:48 am

labelisa looked down at sora and stroked his cheek softly. labelisa looked up to see the doctor getting a cup of water, she blinked at how smooth his did that task, even if it was just so simple. Labelisa smiled as he walked over and offered it to her [color=cyan] "t-thank you" she said and took a small drink and closed her eyes. "this could have been so much worse, he could have broken his neck, he could have die" labelisa was on the verge of crying again as she opened her eyes and saw the doctor offering a hug, she smiled softly and hugged him. "t-thank you" labelisa looked up at him "d-do you t-think i could stay f-for the night?" she asked softly, she didn't want to leave her brothers side until her at least woke up one or until her mother showed up, and it would be a few days before they would be able to get there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 12:43 pm

As he embraced her he could feel the sorrow and worry seep off of her like an aura that would Pride or Wrath. His eyes looked over at the child and even his heart sank a bit. It was saddening to see a child that young with such injuries. It was normal for people about the age of the average man or the occasinal teenage woman. It was sad that people like these had such misfortune and Lust only wished he could carry the brunt of that at least. That was another reason he became a doctor. So he could help those that needed it and take the brunt of the misfortune in some way. He would do anything that he could to make these frail and mortal beings as healthy as he could. He broke the embrace to walk over to the same counter as last time. Opening a drawer he pulled out a small bottle of liquid. Walking back over he put some of that liquid in her water. The solution was then swirled by a steril object which was then discarded.

"Drink that. It will help. Make sure to drink every last bit of it. Or else it won't work."

Lust said as he then sat her in the chair. He pulled up a stool in the room like most doctors and pulled it close to the chair where she should be sitting by now. Looking at the child one more time he turned back to her and spoke in his soft and kind voice.

"Yes, you may spend the night. I will also stay until I am needed else where. You shouldn't be alone in a time of need."

Was all he said before he fell silent and just watched her, making sure she was not too depressed and also making sure she drank every last drop she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm

labelisa watched as he moved away and walked over to get something. "what is he doing?" she thought tilting her head to the side. labelisa pulled off her coat and put on the end of the bed. she blinked as the doctor put something in her drink. "what is that?" she thought but shruged it off and nodd [color=cyan] "o-ok b-but w-what d-does i-it do?" she asked looking up at him.

Labelisa blinked and blushed lightly as he put her in a chair and sat next to her. "o-ok" she said and drank the water quickly, sticking her tounge out like child "yuck"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:48 pm

As she sat there he watched her as her eyes became heavy. He smiled as he took her coat and placed it on her just as she faded to sleep. In a kind voice, just as she fell into REM he spoke.

"It's a sedative."

He smiled some kindly and it would be the last thing she saw other than the coat onher to cover her up. After this he walked over to the child and checked his stats. Seeing they were ok, he moved back to his stool and started to fill out paper work. 'She will be out for at least an hour. It's sad for her to have to deal with this. It's better if she got some rest as it was late and she was worrieing too much.' He thought as his pen started to scribble what was asked on the form. He was filling out the usual patient-doctor forms he had to. It was droll but still had to be done. His paper work was doubled since his secratary left. It meant he had no time for anything other than work. His mind was wondering a bit and it seemed to keep coming back to this girl and her perdicament. It was sad really. He wanted to make this girl happy again and in order to do that he had to fix her brother.

ONE HOUR LATER:

At this time he had finished his papper work and almost forgot about her starting to awake as he spoke aloud his feelings.

"You have a beautiful sister. She's very kind and most likely taken. Do me a favor, and when you get better, take care of her. She's one of the rare kind women who need to be tenderly loved."

After he said this he tapped his head gently and walked over to the faucet. Cleaning out the cup he cleaned not to long before, he filled it with regular water and palced it on the table next to the girl. After, he waited for her to wake up. Sitting on his stool, and pireodically checking the EKG for abnormalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Labelisa's eyes squized tightly and turned her head side to side. she was dreaming that she was a little girl, and she was holding a teddy bear. her mother was crying on the phone. she hadnt noticed labelisa, she the child just lisened to her
"how could you say that, she's your child! you have to see her" there was a pause before she started talking agian "there is no other man, you are her father, she looks just like you" she yelled after a few more word the sene changed and labelisa was just standing in the dark when she heard a voice. "You have a beautiful sister. She's very kind and most likely taken. Do me a favor, and when you get better, take care of her. She's one of the rare kind women who need to be tenderly loved." labelisa blushed realizing it was the doctor talking to her brother, but she didn't know if she was hearing him say it, or if she was just dreaming, before she could finish thinking she opened her eyes and woke up groggily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:31 pm

"Good, your up. I apologize for putting you under but you were stressed and needed some sleep."

He said as he weeled over his stool and pointed towards the cup of water.

"Miss, there is some water for you. If you need anything else just ask. No there is nothing in it."

He looked at the child again and got up. Walking over to him he looked at the read out and noticed it spiked a bit. Most likely it was a responce to lust's comment. He took a syringe and a small bottle, filling the surringe he injected it into the intravenious and his heart rate returned to normal. He BP was normal as well as all his stats except those that were affecteed by the meds and injuries. Walking back over to the girl he sat back on the stool and eyed the child again before he started to talk softly and kindly.

"I hope things get better for you Miss. I truly do. I will take care of your brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 1:43 am

labelisa sat up and rubbed her head, her blinked and looked at him, smiling slightly. "its alright i understand" she said softly and picked up the water, taking small sips at a time to wet-in her dry mouth and throat. labelisa watched the doctor, intreaged by how much she knew, sence she knew very little about medicale terms, and had hardly under stood what he had said so far. Labelisa stood up and smiled "thank you doctor, i trust you with him" she said to grabed a bag next to her. "please, i have to go home as i left my appartment unlocked and i also need some clothes me he and i" she bowed "i trust you to take car of my baby brother" she smiled brightly and moved the bag up her arm "i shall see you soon doctor" she bowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm

"Miss, your pupils are dilated and hands shaky. You are in no condition to travel. If you wish, I can take you." He said walking over to the child. Clicking a button a small ding sounded. A nurse came in and spoke.

"Yes Doctor?"

Lust pointed at the child and spoke.

"Every thirty minuets check his heart rate and BP. If it drops below the minimum give him this."

He said holding up a syringe. He then handed it to the nurse and walked over to the girl. Placing his hand on the small of her back he started to gently push her forward.

"I will take you home Miss."

Lust walked her to her his car. He drove a small car that wasn't flashy. It was a standard car that mostly everyone drove. He started it up and drove her to her apartment. Upon arrival he got out and walked her to her door. After he stood there and didn't speak but simply stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 7:35 pm

labelisa blinked "um alright" she was as she watch him press the call button. she smiled as he told the nurse to keep an eye on her brother, she really liked this doctor, he was so kind, normally she didn't like doctors. she thought they where all stuck up and hardly did anything. "he's sweet kind and pretty cute too" she thought and blushed brightly. "what am i thinking? i barely know this man" she thought but blushed again as he put his hand on her back and pushed her along.

the car ride was quiet, labelisa looked out the window and watched the trees pass by quickly, they looked like simple blurs from the speed they where going. labelisa stole a few glances at him, but none that he could notice. she smiled as they drove up to her apartment. as they got to the door she smiled and unlocked it. inside it was just a simple 1 bedroom 1 and a half bath apartment. a small kitchen slash living room. she looked up at the doctor "thank you for driving me home" she smiled "would you like to come in for a cup of coffee or something? that is if you don't have to return to he hospital right away" she said shyly. she wanted to be polite to the man who held her brothers life in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 1:15 am

"I would love to."

He said as he allowed her to walk in first. After, he walked in, shut the door, and sat in a chair a at the table. Sitting he placed his hands in his pockets and looked around. Taking in the sites he noted that it was quite barren. It was simple. It was elegant. Not as in rich but as in it was simple and only the necessitates really. His gaze landed back on the girl. She was kind sweet and very cute. He also hopped that she didn't hear a word of what he had said to her brother that was out cold. He pondered what it would be like to actually be with her. But she was most likely already taken or wasn't interested in him so he went no further with it. He spoke softly a bit.

"Well, this is a quaint place you have here. I love it actually."

After he got up and pulled the chair out for her to sit on. Wen she sat he pushed it in so that she was comfortable against the table. After he went into the kitchen and spoke.

"Um, just tell me where everything is and I will do it for you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:14 pm

labelisa smiled as they walked into the house. the walls where all but bare, they had manny pictures on them of labelisa when she was a child. splashing in the bathtub and up thought the years. in each picture her small became smaller and smaller, but her eyes always stayed cheery. there where manny pictures of labelisa compeating high school and college with honors, but soon they faided to just her with of excotic back bround. they where from all her travels. she also had alot of picutres of her brother and mother, making sure she had non of her step father. but there was no pictures of labelisa with a boy, not boy friends or sweet hearts, because labelisa never had a boyfriend, she was always to shy to even talk to boys. but here she was, a (very hansom) doctor in her house and offering to make her food, she smiled sweetly at him and laughed softly "please you my guess, i should be making you something" she said as she stood up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"No no. That will not do. You must rest a bit. I can manage."

He said as he then opened the stasis container and took a gander at the edible nutrients. He picked up a carton full of fetuses, a container of cow's milk, a stick of specially maintained cow's milk, and some wheat in the shape of a brick. Cutting the wheat in to slices he placed them aside. next he cracked open four fetuses and stirred them up in a bowl. After he placed the sliced wheat in the bowl and started a fire on a metal surface. From there he placed the stick, or rather part of the stick, on the object on top of the flame and watched it melt. After, he poured the bowl of the mixture into the object and let it sit. A few moments later he flipped them over and repeated the waiting process. When it was finished he put out the fire and placed the now heated materials on a plate. After he poured two cups of a surgery substance that comes from a special type of tree on the heated sustenance. From there he walked over and placed it, as well as an eating utensil, in front of her. Then he put the materials away and poured a surgery cup of cold tea. Placing it on front of her as well he sat back down and was ready to engage in conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Labelisa laughed softly as she sat back down, she her head on her hand and smied softly "god he's hot and just what mother always dreamed of for me" she laughed softly at that thought "he's a caring, cute, respectful, and a doctor!" she blushed and smiled more as she as she watched him make an omlet for her. she closed her eyes and went into a slight day dream state. she blushed as a thought ran thought her mind "i could fall in love with his guy". labelisa shook her head as he set the food down infount of her. "thanks" she grined and took a bite. Labelisa's eyes widened and then they closed as she grined happily "this is great!" she giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Lust got up and preceded over to her. He took his right hand and placed it gently on her left cheek. Moving her face towards him he looked in to her eyes as he kneeled to so that they were eye level. After she had finished chewing he leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips. Then he blushed a bit and let his hand slide off of her face, caressing it as he did so and walked over to the fridge. Looking inside he noticed something that peaked his interest. He picked up the bottle and and walked over to his seat and sat down, however he pulled the seat so that it was next to her and looked at her in the eyes as he spoke. He then spoke in a sweet and soft voice.

"It's time we stopped beating around the bush. We like each other, it's nateral. I think we should get the into over with and skip to the part where I do this. Miss Labelisa, may I take your hand in courtship?"

After he asked he offered his palm towards her and offered a soft smile and warm eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:54 pm

labelisa blushed softly and blinked as he put his hand on her left cheek. she looked at him with cirous eyes as he made her look at him, and watched him closely as he knelt down to her eye level "what is he doing?" she thought and swollowed her food. the next thing he did make her drop her fork and her eyes widen. he kissed her! right on the lips! she could feel the firewords going off in her lips. labelisa was jumping for joy in her head, it was like a dream come true!. when he pulled away labelisa wanted to grab him by the collar and pull him right back, but was at such a loss for words she coulodnt even more. she watched him slowly, as he pulled the hiden bottle of sake out the frige. she blushed more. what he did more, was such a shock, labelisa never saw it something. "he just asked me to marry him!!!" she thought and came out of her stuper. she grabed his collar and kissed him deepily on the lips, before pulling away and grinning "yes" she said happily and giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

After the kiss he smiled and put his hand to her cheek once more. He looked at her and took a swig of the Sake. He then started to remember some things that he wish he hadn't that sent him into a subconscious mood. Deep down he was pissed and sad but that would never show. No, the only thing that did show was his love for this girl in front of her. He kissed her deeply and then reached in to his pocket. He produced a rig abut the same size as her finger. It had a sapphire, specially gilded and crested along with polished. It was one of a kind and extremely expensive. He handed it to her and smile again as he spoke.

"May this be a token of our love and may it endure as long as our love does. It is also specially made. It is synced with my soul. If it cracks, It is because I got hurt. It it dims, it is because I lost a life. If it shatters, I have died. Allow me to demonstrate."

He said taking the ring and placing it on her finger. next he took a nearby knife and slit his wrist, not to ill himself but it would hurt until the regeneration kicked in. As the cut formed from the knife and the blood started to trickle down, the gem cracked and splintered. As the cut started to heal so too did the gem. It was spectacular really. he feats of science and alchemy have created this very gem. He offered a grand smile and loving eyes to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm

labelisa smiled into the kiss and held onto him to make the kiss deeper and last only slightly longer. but quickly he pullled away and pulled something out of his pocket. labelisa gasped and held her hand up to her face as her eyes started to water. It was a Ring, and not just any ring, it was the most beutiful ring she's ever seen. labelisa started to cry softly as she sliped the ring on to her finger slowly, it was a perfect fit "how did he know?" she thought and looked at him. tilted her head not understanding, and gasped as he cut him self, she stood up quickly in a panic. but noticed the ring really did crack. she sighed relaxing as he healed and so did the ring. she hugged him quickly and kissed him "ok but, dont do that agian, you scared me to death" she said and looked at him "and...what do you mean by "lose a life"" she asked confuzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

"This is where things get complicated and why most of the time I can not peruse a relationship. I am a monster in every sense of the word. I even have powers befitting of a monster."

He said as he pointed to a vase and his finger nail quickly shot out at it, shattering it and returned slowly. he sighed softly and walked towards the door, his foot steps almost rhythmic and sad. He was truly broken by what he was and what he did. He sighed once more as he spoke again.

"It is this reason that I must leave you, but know this. I truly love you. That ring I leave as a parting gift, so that you know I am safe and well when i am away from you. Please remember me often. For I am something that should not walk this earth and I am no mere mortal man. I am what every man has nightmares about at night. I am the death that comes to those who cross the wrong people. i am the final death and last sight for so many people. I am a sin. I am THE worst sin (looked it up, he is) for I am the embodiment of lust. I am a homunculus."

He stood at the door and waited to be called out wanting it so much but knowing it wouldn't happen as he was what everyone feared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 pm

labelisa jumped slightly when he broke the vace, she wasnt exspecting that, but then agian, not manny people would be. she watched him head for the door, and felt her eyes water up "no" she whispered and ran qucikly to him, she wraped her arms around him tightly from behind and barried her face into his back 'dont leave" she begged softly "please, please dont leave, i dont care what you are, im in love with you. i dont care if you a monster, because your not. your kinda and sweet and loving" she sobbed into his back. "please dont leave" she whisped a final time. labelisa had never cryed this much in her life, not when she was diched by her friends at the mall when she was 15, or when her and her mother had a bad fight and labelisa left for a week, not even just a few hours ago, when her brother was in the ambulence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Turning in her arms he embraced her as tight as he could with out hurting her and he simply sighed a bit. He was at a loss of what to do. If he stayed and was with her, he might end up becoming something that would cause her harm. But if he left he would be doing the same thing. It was a true predicament that he was in and he felt as though there was one choice but he made the opposite choice. kneeling down he embraced her as tight as he could and spoke these words.

"I will never leave you as long as I live my lives. I will never let you go."

After he felt the pain of past experiences and how much it was like to harm someone. He felt alone with out this girl and he felt as if he was never going to be the same again. But this was ok because he was going to make the best of it and be the best person he could for this girl. Suddenly and with out warning his chest felt hot and warm. He fell to his knees as he broke the embrace with the girl. Every heart beat he felt sent him closer to the end that was near. Blood started to trickle from the homunculus' mouth. It seemed by fate that either the stone was failing or Father was taking his life. Either way he was dieing. Life by life draind from him and he started to fade away. Then the stone shattered. Both the stones shattered. He, with his fading breath managed a few last words.

"I love you...Lasabelia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down