Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sand Sledding! (Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sand Sledding! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand Sledding! (Open)

Post by Dai Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 am

Thank you both for this...You have no idea how long it has been since we actually had a meal like this. Who else...was supposed to be here anyways? He didn't know why, but that made him chuckle slightly. "You haven't seen Reila and I eat when we're hungry." His eyes opened back up fully, and a reassuring look was shot over at the woman sitting nearby, a full sparkle reappearing back in the orbs. "I think we cleared out an entire restaurant, once. Her and I, bowl-for-bowl." The quiet chuckle turned into soft laughter, Dai turning back to Salane and focusing on her eyes with a carefree confidence, though he knew she would not see. "Don't worry, though. We can both eat like normal people~ Just... that was an... interesting day." He continued to chuckle, finishing off his laughter with a small spoonful of the stew from the hotpot. He'd hoped that Reila would go along with it, or at least laugh too. Turning his gaze to look at her side-on, he started to study her features once more--something he hadn't had the chance to do properly for a long time.

"No, thank you for joining us! Anytime you want to eat together, we should! No one else was supposed to be here; it was just Dai and I. We...probably brought too much, hahaha!" You fool, Daigoro. What was he thinking now? Hrn, the money was almost at the right level, he'd just have to find the right amount of time later. Biting down softly on his bottom lip, he started to think about the voice of the woman sitting there, blushing with every thought of her--and of those images he had found in his stocking, sealed within an envelope signed 'Santa'; ohh, he would catch that damn perverted voyeur some day soon. Shaking his head to remove the blush, he turned his attention back on the hotpot. Good. Hotpot good. Nom. Nomnomnom. As he continued to eat, he found that he could attribute the blush on his cheeks to the heat of the food. Good, good, good. Sighing out a warm breath, he watched the chimera with intent fascination. "What's his name?" Tch. Asking as if he were some kind of beast. Dai's mind wasn't on that, he was instead leaning forwards and blinking, watching the dog-chimera with amazed eyes. All his time... "You're... beautiful..." Was his musing whisper, speaking in tones of words that he could hear, though others may have had difficulty with.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

"You haven't seen Reila and I eat when we're hungry." Salane gave a small tilt of her head when she heard this, and also she gave a small look of interest. They both seemed to be in great shape, and also they looked like they were living a care free life. How bad could it really be then? She for one never really ate much, even on her good days she ate a few bowls of ramen herself and still had room for a few plates of ice cream later. She thought she was bad, but she was always stuck in the figure she was in. So What she was going to here next was probably not going to be so bad."I think we cleared out an entire restaurant, once. Her and I, bowl-for-bowl. Don't worry, though. We can both eat like normal people~ Just... that was an... interesting day." Salane looked at the both of them with a tilted head, and her face looked like her mind went into a bit of a stroke. It was not till a moment later she snapped out of her state and gave a small bit a laughter with Dai, but her mind now in a very split area. She was slightly nervous now, what if she did not eat enough? Would they become offended? But what if she could not eat anymore?

"No, thank you for joining us! Anytime you want to eat together, we should! No one else was supposed to be here; it was just Dai and I. We...probably brought too much, hahaha!"

She gave the same laugh back to Reila, but still a bit nervous and out of place. Her mind going into a strange wave a pessimism, which made her almost begin to shake in place. But after a moment of feeling the fur of Drake/Rolego, like a giant easer, she began to clam and her mind began to go back to a more cheerful and free position. She knew she had nothing to fear from them...well she hope she did not have anything to worry about. And looked to see the small cup removed by Reila, who was looking like she was holding in alot for some reason, it made Salane's head tilt again, but soon learning of why and, with a smile watched as the pink haired girl presented food to Drake/Rolego.

What's his name?

Salane was just about to speak, but halted herself, looking down at Drake, and gave a smile.

His name is Drake. He saved me a months ago when i was walking through the desert, I just, in a ways bumped into him. And he had taken care of me since.

She said this with a sweet smile, and as well petting and, with her fingers, brushed through his silky mane, which never went away. She used to be very jealous of it. At times she even thought of taking some of it! But she knew that she could never do that...she, if she was in his position, would be pretty upset. So she saved herself from the mauling.

He is a good guy...he just been through alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Rolego sat in his spot, and only looked at the ones amongst him talking, and could only feel like a child at a table filled with people far alder than he. Since he could not speak the language, and...with a cup still on his nose, he could only feel as just. But also he did find himself feeling something else, but it was not to large to really mean much. But then he felt his muzzle get lifted, and then he could suddenly breath air again, well warmer air that was not filled with ice crystals, all in which left his him when he gave a a few sneezes. Then, looked to his left to see that bowl of steaming stew come to his nose. And laid in front of him.

But he did not eat it yet, he simply stared at it.

Soon looking too his paws and kept his spirits down. The fact that he was not human anymore, made him think it would be very embarrassing if he simply dipped his tongue in it. It would be unsanitary...right? But he then looked to Salane who by now was speaking about him, he could tell cause he heard his name. As well he could feel her finger going thorough his mane, which eased him a little. Making him almost want to eat it, but his human, and other sides of him were simply conflicting...also, with the male which sat nearby, looking at him. Made his fur in a ways bristle. The fact that he was being looked at and getting all of this POSITIVE attention, he really was not used to getting any sort of positive feedback.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

Location : In the very depths of my mind....and maybe even yours.

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Rolego

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

"I think we cleared out an entire restaurant, once. Her and I, bowl-for-bowl." Why was she included in this? She had nothing to do with the clearing out of an entire restaurant save for that one time when Drachmans attacked and she had to clear the area... Dai was just using her as an excuse again! Hmph!! She shot him a nervous you're-going-to-get-it-later-for-that smile and beamed back at Salane and the presumed chimera. Did he really think that she could eat that much? No way. She was a girl... LOOK AT HER. Was...was that an indirect way of saying that she looked fat!? No way. She hadn't been gaining that much weight...though she had been really psychically lazy since the lost war............shit. "Don't worry, though. We can both eat like normal people~ Just... that was an... interesting day." What day!?

"Eh heh heh, yeah...totally!" Was that convincing? Dai what are you getting us into!? No really, why did they bring so much food? Maybe because it was finally a BREAK and Reila enjoyed preparing for it? Who knew. But seriously, there was no way she could eat all that without dying/throwing up. She'd do it if someone challenged her to it, but normally? No, thank you! "Don't be pressured to eat a lot or anything. Just take what you want. Dai isn't a very good cook..." Revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. Oh how it tasted better than the food!!

"You're... beautiful..." Me...or the chimera? Reila was puzzled--in a predicament. In which way should she answer? No. She wouldn't say anything; she would wait--wait until--

"His name is Drake. He saved me a months ago when i was walking through the desert, I just, in a ways bumped into him. And he had taken care of me since," Salane said, innocently, sharing with them a story along with an answer. Reila grinned, picturesque of being moved and prepared a bowl for herself, taking a few bites in thought.

"Drake...that's a great name. Funny, how you meet people, right? Fate has its ways. He really is..." Word. Word to describe this feeling. Had to think. "...majestic, Drake."

Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 pm

That smile that Reila shot at him... oh, it meant that he was winning now~ Smiling quietly to himself, the redheaded Alchemist nodded internally and leaned back, taking easy spoonfuls and making sure not to totally fuck it up by spilling anything on himself--clumsiness was a bad habit, sometimes. "Eh heh heh, yeah...totally!" Well, that made him hold in every iota of laughter that he could possibly have at this very second. Closing his eyes to stop himself from breaking out into laughter was one of the more difficult things to do, especially when Reila was working so hard to keep his "cover" intact. Actually, it wasn't completely a lie. He had, with Reila's help bowl-for-bowl, cleared out an entire restaurant of food. Of course, it wasn't exactly eating it. A poison had supposedly been put into the food of a prominent North City 5-star, high-class restaurant. So Dai and Reila had to go in and, bowl-by-bowl, remove any and all flecks of poison within. It took ages. Aaaanyways. "His name is Drake. He saved me a months ago when i was walking through the desert, I just, in a ways bumped into him. And he had taken care of me since."

"Drake, huh?" The redheaded man smiled softly, turning his gaze towards Reila. "Ah, sorry. That was probably blown further out of proportion than necessary~" He smiled apologetically, and then chuckled. He didn't need to speak to Drake. "Drake...that's a great name. Funny, how you meet people, right? Fate has its ways." Fate. That was certainly something amusing. Fate had its ways. It had its ways of bringing great luck and happiness--an image of Reila's face as she placed that sealing kiss onto his lips appeared in his mind--or it could bring forth nothing but trouble and strife; as if to mock him, Dietrich's face showed up in his vision, that ambitious bastard making a smug expression. Blinking, Dai held a hand on his chest and groaned as his heart began to beat loudly in his ears. More images. All of the moments in his life where Fate had played its deadly hand showed up before his eyes, flicking back and forth before... nothing. The scene of the trio came back into his field of vision as he was shaken back to reality by something--a cold sweat lined his face, despite the sweltering heat... "Fuck..."
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:25 am

Salane looked at the two with a smile with a hand still threading through Drakes mane. Finding that comfort and also a small sense of joy. It was funny actually speaking with someone else and sharing a small bit of how the two had met. Though she knew that Drake never really spoke. She knew that it was for the best for two main reasons. Drake was always so secretive,and she was hoping that the knowledge of others beginning to learn more of him will make at least more able to be around humans...well...more people that are more like he. She did not know hat to really call him. She did not want to label him as a chimera, though that is what his being was now. Drake was just a locked a way spirit that never wanted to leave the cage, only to leave it when it seemed empty and void of all life...accept for one herself.

It really did for some reason burn a spot in her heat. it was something she had to work for. And it took her months, not that it was a problem. She just knew that his mind was more than just locked away. It was just placed in many chains and as many seals. It was funny to see it this way way...but he was a walking treasure chest...with only one person with a key.

"Drake...that's a great name. Funny, how you meet people, right? Fate has its ways."

She gave a small smile and nod, as well as hearing the other words that were spoken in her language. Giving a small nod. But then turned her attention to the other. Dai.

And she could only look at him in surprised confusion at first and then all of the went to worry in a hot second and she motioned his way but, at the same time she looked to Reila to show her face and directed her with her eyes to Dai. She did not know what was happening...and it made her only wonder what was going on in Dai's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 am

Rolego laid in his spot only looking up every once in a while to see if there was anything he could really catch, as well as looking back at the small bowl of food he has been given. It looked great, and rather delicious, but he did not know how to act. It is not like he wanted to say anything, and he thought it was unsanitary to lick up the meat and broth. His doggish and lion like instincts, just hammering his more human side, all of them, rather starving, but just one of them thinking of staying that way. he could last for weeks without food, he did not need it...well he think he did not need it.

His mind, and his gut however was cursing him. He only giving the small bowl a blank stare. Now no longer looking at the refection of himself. And he was completely oblivious what was happening with the other male.

That face in the bowl of hot steamy goodness was taking all of his attention.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

Location : In the very depths of my mind....and maybe even yours.

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Rolego

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:32 am

"Uhm. Yes." Reila blinked, running a hand quickly through her pony tail of newly dyed hair. Oh man this was problematic. Should she smack him? She eyed Salane in response with a small, thank you smile and then nudged the redhead slightly with her shoe. "War does funny things," she laughed quietly, trying to brighten the words despite the darkness they held. Then, expertly--quickly, she changed the subject, "Seems the food is nearly gone. Let's try my brilliant idea!!"

With that, she skipped to her feet and began sweeping up the backpack and piling in the leftovers (which were slim if none at all) and the dirty dishes/empty containers. Sled in tow, she approached the hill and launched herself on her stomach on the sled and straight-- "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" --down. Her voice echoed into the heat, rustling sand from its meager place in droves. Oh god, it was fun. She rolled off when the momentum stopped and looked up at the distant figures with a wave. Cupping a hand over her lips, she called up. "Dai come get it; I'm too lazyyy..." This was a time when ski lifts would be highly effective.

Convincing Salane to go down with her was Reila's current goal in life. She gave Drake more food and slushy water and pushed Dai down the hill only to get dragged down with him. Yeah, she definitely had sand in her bra. IT ITCHED. Frowning desperately, she tried to get it out, but ended up giving up. The fun was endless, but the sun began to set, night was coming and they had to walk back to where they parked the airship. Offering for Salane and Drake to accompany them, Reila and Dai returned to Briggs, awaiting the next joyful encounter with their new friends. =3 <3

[EXIT THREAD]

[Okay, so the mission is starting soon so I'm clearing out threads. Rol, I hardly believe that Reila would have left without giving her a means of contacting her in some way so we can definitely rp again after the mission. Or maybe Salane can join the mission as Briggs if she chooses to visit or something?? :D]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2